[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't have any waifu. After have seen 1500+ anime, i couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: mykurisutina.jpg (129KB, 998x1467px) Image search: [Google]
mykurisutina.jpg
129KB, 998x1467px
I don't have any waifu. After have seen 1500+ anime, i couldn't fall in love with anyone.

It's like i really love the charachter but i'm jealous of the MC, i can't make my feelings deeper because they are in love with the MC.

I was really into Kurisu Makise, but i'm not smart as Okabe Rintarou, so she will never fall in love with me.

How do you people choosing a waifu without all of this complex?
>>
>>139668507
Is having a genuine love relationship with your waifu common amongst dedicated anime viewers?

I mean I know it exists from browsing /mai/ but most people here seem to treat it like a meme.

I wish I could have a waifu but my feelings are always too shallow. I hate my heart.
>>
>>139668507

What? Its not uncommon to want a girl who is out of your league.
>>
>>139668507
>but i'm not smart as Okabe Rintarou

How? I mean, no offense to Okabe, but he's an idiot.
>>
>>139668689

I was a joking a bit about it, but i can't treat it even as game.

For example, much people here buy figures, pillow etc... but i will never do that. I really enjoying the characther but is nothing more than that.
>>
>>139668928

I never invented a time machine, even by chanche, so i can't give her all the adventure that Okabe did
>>
>>139668928
Okabe is an airhead when it comes to logic and reason, but he is a conceptual mastermind and at least above his peers in engineering capability.
>>
>>139668983
Really? I mean he seems kind of silly but he's apparently well read and is a hobby inventor. Compare that to the average person you meet in day to day life. I reckon he's above average intelligence. Silly =/= stupid.

>>139668983
This is going to sound fedora but I reckon at least half of them have body pillows/merc because it's become trendy amongst otakus. If you're a more genuine person who's resistant to trends then that could explain why you're so apprehensive about jumping into this.

Also, perhaps you're just slow to love. Have you ever fallen in love with 3d girls before?
>>
>>139668507
Kurisu didn't fall in love with Okabe because he was smart, she fell in love with him because he is a good person and one of the few people who treated her like a human being instead of putting her on a pedestal for being a genius.
>>
File: 1459691195767.jpg (53KB, 289x622px) Image search: [Google]
1459691195767.jpg
53KB, 289x622px
>>139668507
Kurisu thread?

Also, keep your head up anon, just keep in mind she doesn't exist
>>
>>139669496

Maybe you're right and i'm simply slow to love. Even irl i haven't falled in love with anyone, never felt more than "she's a nice person", but i'm also pretty shy. I have few friends (3-4) but if one of them tomorrow die, i don't think that i will be so much sad, and they as well for me.

I don't have online friends either, maybe i can make deeper relationship with people though by now i'm really lonely (and that's why the waifu thing showed up in my mind lol)
>>
>>139670104
can not*
>>
If you've seen that many series then you would have seen many that don't involve a male love interest
>>
>>139670271
Yes, but it's like i'm not interesting because they are not real. I hate it, because there are people that can break this wall.
>>
>>139670361
well
It's not always a fun thing, having a waifu.
>>
File: 1459657652238.gif (947KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459657652238.gif
947KB, 500x500px
>>139670389
>>
>>139670361
That's fine, waifus aren't for everyone.

Maybe you could get invested in shipping couples instead, I don't have a husbando because I'm too much of a dedicated fujo to self insert.
>>
>>139668928
Okabe is an engineering student with a decent grasp of high level physics. He's aware all his chuuni idiocy is, in fact, idiocy, Hououin Kyouma is just a mask he wears.

Reminder he goes on to build a physical time machine in most worldlines, something a massive organization like SERN is incapable of doing.
>>
>>139670464
It's the ultimate form of unrequited love.
>>
>>139670104
>>139670138
Exact same here desu.
>>
>>139669926
How about we don't have a Kurisu thread for once?
We just had a stupidly long waste of time Kurisu thread yesterday.
>>
>>139670464
thanks for reblogging this epic gif
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.