[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus christ the Chimera ant arc is boring as FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: Chimera-Ant-queen-HXH.jpg (20KB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
Chimera-Ant-queen-HXH.jpg
20KB, 460x258px
Jesus christ the Chimera ant arc is boring as FUCK
>>
>>139666803
That's what you get for watching a shitty adaptation.

Also, unsubscribed.
>>
>>139666936
Is the "unsubscribed" thing new? I just come here to vent when an animu Im watching is being shit nowadays
>>
>>139666803
chimera ant arc is 2deep4u
>>
>>139667123
Fuck off and read the manga, newfag
>>
>>139669862
>THE MAIN VILLAIN IS LIKE, SUPER STRONG AND HE HAVE NO EMOTIONS BUT THEN HE FALLS IN LOVE WITH A GIRL AND THEN HE STARTS TO DEVELOP EMOTIONS AND THEN HE DIED

Wow, super deep.
>>
>>139670171
If that is all you got from the evolution of Meruem's mental state, then you are a retard.
>>
>>139670171
>VILLAIN
>AND HE HAVE NO EMOTIONS
If you're going to try to oversimplify something you should at least pretend not to be retarded
>>
>>139670297
If you think that this is somehow deep, then I guess you are the retarded one here.
>>
>>139670171
Why do mentally disabled people keep posting in HxH threads?
>>
>>139670440
ok
>>
>>139670440
Not only are you talking about a single character in the arc but you can trivialize literally any character in fiction this way you stupid faggot.
Have another (You) for your quality shitpost.
>>
File: wild ride.jpg (59KB, 540x619px) Image search: [Google]
wild ride.jpg
59KB, 540x619px
>>139666803
>no more tonpa adventures
This series went to SHIT!
>>
>>139670511

This is 4chan mate.
>>
>>139670511
thats the audience for it, duh
>>
>>139666803
>horribly paced
>40 episodes of boring and meaningless fights against minor ants
>narrator always opening his fucking mouth to state obvious things
>loooooooooooooooooooooooooong monologue about the characters deducing things "he disapeared, where did he go ? hmm did he teleport ? no there is blood ! that means i touched him, i see he's invisible ! but why didn't he use it sooner ? one of his allies must have the ability to make himself and others invisible !"
>that useless Netero flashback
>that useless Gyro flashback
>it's a squid episode !
>DUDE HUMANITY IS EVIL LMAO
>DUDE NORTH KOREA xD
>>
>>139671978
this tbqh
this was the worst arc in the series desu senpai
>>
File: love.jpg (90KB, 700x650px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
90KB, 700x650px
>>139670171

Spot on. Dunno why HxH fanboys love to overcomplicate their simple beauty & the beast fairy tale.
>>
>>139671978
>DUDE X LMAO
>>>139672197
>tbqh
>desu senpai
Thanks for the new word filters
>>
>>139671978

New to anime?
>>
>>139672252
>simple beauty & the beast fairy tale
Meruem didn't change thanks to Komugi that much, he was still on the fence and it's only after getting nuked and radiation poisoning that he realized he never stood a chance and decided to spend his last moments with her. I don't see how it's similar to beauty and the beast except for the fact there's a girl involved and that's painting a really broad stroke.
>>
>>139672252

Obviously too smart for you. Probably didn't even understand their game.

Fucking sub-80 IQ morons.
>>
>>139672252
Nobody thinks it's original, it's just well executed
>>
>>139672252
>beauty and the beast fairy tale
>komugi barely changed him, he still wanted to do the same thing after meeting her and she doesn't even know what he is
>>
>>139671978
>horribly paced
>40 episodes of boring and meaningless fights against minor ants
>narrator always opening his fucking mouth to state obvious things
Read the manga. And even if they really stretched most of the minor fights in the anime there aren't more than 3 or 4 episodes of that in total.
>loooooooooooooooooooooooooong monologue about the characters deducing things
Are you seriously complaining it explained how the characters figured things out?
>that useless Netero flashback
It explained how Netero got that powerful, his motivations and the way he thinks.
>that useless Gyro flashback
Not useless, the anime took off the part that hinted he'd be an important character later on and that he'd meet Gon eventually.
>it's a squid episode !
>DUDE NORTH KOREA xD
Nice /v/ memes but i genuinely can't understand how you think that's what the arc was trying to say. All the good the ants showed stemmed from their humanity.
>>
Wow you guys just cant keep a thread from shitting up
>>
>>139666803
Skip every episode with the octopus in it and it'll actually be watchable
>>
>>139671978
that's not what it was saying at all.
it was saying that humanity is special because of it's ability to surpass it's limits without changing it's form.
All the "cows are people too" shit came from pre-bomb Meruem who wasn't much better than your average jungle beast when it came to intellect.
>>
>>139666803
Agreed, not sure why everyone likes it so much. The delve into Gon's temperament and internal philosophy and the external factors that affect it is the only cool thing about it. Basically Gon's interactions with Pitou were the only interesting thing.
>>
>>139674371
>"cows are people too" shit
I don't think that's what he was saying, he was basically stating that the chimera ants were the apex predator and was comparing humans to cattle on the food chain.
>>
File: smugbun.png (296KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
smugbun.png
296KB, 500x562px
ca arc was amazing, best ant reporting in

~10 days until new chapters boys
>>
>>139667123
"unsubscribed" is Sparta Remix old, anon.
>>
this arc had the worst pacing imo, but the payoff was better than the phantom troupe arc, which promised a fight that we never got. fuck you for that, togashi.
>>
>>139677617
That was a theme throughout the series. It fits with Ging's lesson to Gon on the World Tree about the journey being more important than the destination.

>Hunter Exam: Gon gets knocked unconscious in the first round of the tournament and Killua gets disqualified in his own fight, ending the whole thing prematurely.
>Zoldyck arc: Killua merely asks his father for permission to leave and walks out the front door, Gon and Co don't even make it to the main mansion
>Yorkshin: Kurapika seals Chrollo's powers with minimal confrontation
>Chimera Ant: Gon blows his super power-up on a glorified bodyguard and self-destructs, leaving the radiation poisoning from Netero's suicide attack to slowly kill Meruem over the course of a few days with no true "final battle"
>Election arc: The antagonist, Pariston, wins the election but immediately steps down as he never really cared in the first place and only entered the election to fulfill Netero's dying wishes of keeping the association an interesting place by causing a chaotic election
>>
>>139678305
The only arcs that don't fit are Greed Island and Heaven's Arena, and even Heaven's Arena feels like it ends a bit prematurely.
>>
desu i only enjoyed the hunters exam. i also stopped watching after that but the rest is probably garbage so idc.
>>
What's the name of this series again?
>>
>>139666803
>Narrator breaks in to describe something obvious for the hundredth time
Why do people think this arc was good again?
>>
>>139678567
Hiatus x Hiatus
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.