[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Make it better than any of the airing anime this season.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 14

File: 1456843871807.png (27KB, 1141x621px) Image search: [Google]
1456843871807.png
27KB, 1141x621px
ITT: Make it better than any of the airing anime this season.
>>
A BOY
>>
Who was autistic
>>
with tits
>>
Meets the girl of his nightmares
>>
Unable to confess
>>
he is gifted
>>
inability to pilot mech
>>
with Robin Williams's balls
>>
>>139624976
he stumbles upon...
>>
An ancient legend
>>
his stepmom's secret collection of
>>
of a cellphone that helps him contact the AU version of his crush
>>
if i pull off that cellphone, will you be able to confess?
>>
that's a big screen
>>
The end.
>>
Stop posting this because it already found a way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
>>
>>139628307
no! alien lolis invade!
>>
in order to
>>
Rape niggers
>>
Replace everyone's
>>
so that
>>
the lolis can extract
>>
resouces to feed thier starving people
>>
who happen to be
>>
the AU versions of the starving people in his world
>>
but then the mexicans
>>
also have AU cellphone technology
>>
It's HoTD s2
>>
gang rape the lolis in order to
>>
because they stumbled upon a deus ex mexica
>>
which meant that
>>
1. Take a series that was adapted from a VN
2. Adapt other routes
>>
File: Hell2.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hell2.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
A boy who is autistic with tits meets the girl of his nightmares. Unable to confess he is gifted inability to pilot mech with Robin Williams's balls. he stumbles upon an ancient legend his stepmom's secret collection of a cellphone that helps him contact the AU version of his crush.

"if i pull off that cellphone, will you be able to confess?"
"That's a big screen."
The end.

No! alien lolis invade! In order to rape niggers, replace everyone's so that the lolis can extract resources to fee their starving people who happen to be the AU versions of the starving people in his world. But then the Mexicans also have AU cellpone technology because they stumbled upon a deus ex mexica.

PERFECT
>>
made by I.G. Productions
>>
someone screencap this thread
>>
the entire world was able to contact the AU versions of their crush
>>
>>139629153
Why don't you do it?
>>
>>139629119
>ITT: Make it better than any of the airing anime this season

Nailed it.
>>
seriously someone screen cap it
>>
>>139629335
Is your computer from 1995?
>>
>>139629212
because I'm retarded and don't know how

>>139629335
this
>>
>>139629119
I am throwing money at the screen but nothing happens.
>>
File: Finds a way.png (51KB, 1553x272px) Image search: [Google]
Finds a way.png
51KB, 1553x272px
>>139629464
Here's the most important part.
>>
>>139629543
kek
>>
>>139629119
Best keit-ai variant
>>
File: 1459499207895.png (158KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1459499207895.png
158KB, 640x360px
>>139628370
11/10
>>
>>139629119
It's samefag, but bretty gud
>>
>>139629893
Nope, I proudly helped.
>>
>>139624976
an elderly billionaire puts his wealth, friendships, and reputation on the line to take his country back from the corrupt politicians selling it out to the highest bidder, and a cabal of globalists do their best to stop him and establish their one world order - by any means necessary
>>
>>139629464
>because I'm retarded and don't know how
Here, I'll give you a quick tutorial:
>new tab
>www.google.com
>"how do i take a screenshot on [insert your OS]"
>read the first few results
>>
>>139628370
Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>>
The MC who is the top of class 2-A and the FC who is the top of class 2-B are the most popular students of Yukihara High. Both are top in the charts in terms of grades and both are extremely athletic as well as extremely attractive. The two are pushed as a couple and after a date or two, they were born to be a couple; having the perfect chemistry for eachother. However we learn that their talents (although they were always the most attractive) were not from them simply talented. We learn the MC and FC both have superpowers and lead a double identity. The MC leads a secret life as the infamous thief and villain called the Dark Dragon who has enhanced mental and physical strength and can also create occurances and can even stop space while the FC leads a secret life as a hero and rival to the Dark Dragon known as the Shiny Tiger who also had enhanced mental and physical strength, and can negate occurences and can even stop time. Hijinks occur and their relationship sour as they learn about their secret identities and their secret rivalry seeps into their real lives.
>>
File: 1449735172268.jpg (589KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449735172268.jpg
589KB, 1920x1080px
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
ED 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
ED 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZHiGLt7g8E
PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
>>
>>139624976
Cliche battle harem setup: certain people are born with the ability to pilot mechs which are the only defense against the out-of-nowhere aliens etc etc.
Except all the girls are lolis.
Typical dense MC, except the MC is also a loli.
And the giant mechs are lolis.
The aliens are christmas cakes.
Turns out is was all a misunderstanding and the christmas cakes were just angsty about being unmarriageable.
But the loli MC confesses that she likes christmas cakes and has fallen for the alien leader - turns out MC wasn't dense, she just wasn't into lolis.
The second cour is the MC and alien boss dating.
It ends with them getting married.
>>
>>139631537
>OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw [Embed]
>ED 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o [Embed]
>ED 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZHiGLt7g8E [Embed]
>PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g [Embed]
>EP 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k [Embed]

How many more ways?
>>
>>139631537
You're a little late.
>>
>>139629563
>OP1:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
>ED1:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSH--SJKVQQ
>>
An adaptation of Plato's dialogues in a chuuni setting where the characters have philosophical debates while fighting.
>>
>>139632137
>in a chuuni setting
>he wants a setting where the governments keeps tabs on everyone and everyone lives on a dystopian environment, and somehow everyone has magic
m8...
>>
>>139631537
see >>139630218
>>
File: 678917.jpg (1MB, 1920x1006px) Image search: [Google]
678917.jpg
1MB, 1920x1006px
A boy saves a girl's life, throwing her out of the way of an oncoming vehicle. With only minor injuries and a bump on the head, the boy is released from the hospital and free to go about his life. Only, something has changed. At seemingly random points in time, the boy is forced to relive moments of his life in an endless loop unless he can find the source of the time distortion and remove it. As it turns out, his new apparent ability is forcing him to continue saving lives. Whether as a blessing or a punishment, the boy does his best to accept this new complication in his life and practices with the ability whenever he is forced to use it.

Time moves on. As it has been seen, the main character—now an adult—finds himself consumed by the most powerful and painful time warp yet. What followed was a thrilling and terrifying struggle to save the lives of those important to him. This backstory is only the introduction to a flash forward, where the story then continues.

The young man, in his naivete, truly believed that his ability was no longer necessary. When he least expects it, he is attacked once more by the power he never wanted. Once again he is forced to rescue someone dear to him, a woman whose life he'd already saved once. Another warp equal in strength to his last one throws him into the past one more time, where he must alter the choices he once believed to be right—even if it means being forced to relive his life as a child and teenager.

The truth behind his power and the connection he once lost will be revealed at last!

Boku dake ga inai machi, Second Season
Yes I am fucking salty, and yes this does trigger my autism. I'm not happy.
>>
>>139632715
>forgot to spoiler the image
And I wanted it to be a surprise, too.
>>
Keep going
>>
A robot smokes crack, gets stronger and beats the shit out of other robots. How's that for a plot
>>
A boy meets a girl
>>
Unable to confess
>>
whips out his dick
>>
>>139630218

Fuck you. You know it's terrible. That shit is incredibly poorly written.
>>
>>139633218
Just like any Japanese LN.
>>
>>139633153
and then his penis was separated from his body and came to life with the only purpose of take vengeance of
>>
>>139632715
I just want more time travel anime in general.
>>
>>139632715
7/10 Would watch but keep expectations low.

>>139632934
>robots fighting robots while struggling in their personal lives with performance enhancement oils
Kekworthy.

>>139633218
This, it's fucking landwhale-tier.
>>
>>139633153
Rapes her and then his dog
>>
File: ransformers 2.gif (3MB, 450x318px) Image search: [Google]
ransformers 2.gif
3MB, 450x318px
A boy who falls on an alien probe by accident, gains the power to open worm holes the size of his head.
>>
>>139632715
I'll only watch it if he fucks Kayo and daughterus the Pizza Girl.
>>
>>139633290
Here's a (You)
>>
In the future, the governments of the world have been replaced with a completely meritocratic system. Each country in the global federation has their leader elected by a series of tests and exams, designed to select the best leaders by their character, intelligence, past accomplishments, and other qualifications. It is all run by an artificial intelligence program. This system has been working well for almost a hundred years.

In Japan, the MC goes to her high school and lives a relatively normal life. She’s a bit shy and unsure of herself but she has never encountered anything that impeded her. During the election that happens every two years, she fills out the test without giving it a second thought, being required to do so as a citizen. The next morning, she woke up to cameras flashing outside her window.

It turns out that she was selected by the AI in charge of the test as the next leader of Japan. Not only that, but all the other leaders selected are also high school girls. They are taken to the world’s capital where they must go to school and lead the modern world together.
>>
>>139633218
Only crossboarders hate that.
>>
>>139633424
A (You) for which reply, though?
>>
File: Arisato.Minato.600.206780.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Arisato.Minato.600.206780.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>>139633459

I've read fanfiction for over 6 years. Keit-Ai's fictionpress story is some of the worst-written tripe I've ever read in my life, surpassing even the most lazy of 13 year olds.
>>
File: this shit right here.jpg (54KB, 404x433px) Image search: [Google]
this shit right here.jpg
54KB, 404x433px
>>139633458
Very interesting, I'd watch it. Don't make it TOO cute though, it'll detract from the story.

>>139633496
>I've read fanfiction for over 6 years
>>
Let's take kill la kill and DOOM and make it into this: sexy big breasted chick wears slutty power armor. Goes to hell, kills monsters. Lots of gore, X-ray kills, sexy angles. IT. CANT. FAIL
>>
>>139633496
To those who've actually read it, It looks like any other LN plot. Or maybe that's your point?
>>
>>139633496
Confirmed crossboarder.
>>
File: 1458867920596.gif (1MB, 200x25px) Image search: [Google]
1458867920596.gif
1MB, 200x25px
Can I get an LN, anime and movie adaptation now?
>>
>>139632024
I would watch an anime based on Floral Shoppe.
>>
Is there no new plot here that's going to be the next Keit-ai?
>>
>>139633496
Holy fuck, kill yourself.

>>139633687
nigga I ain't watching through that whole thing
>>
>>139633687
HOW LONG IS THIS SHIT?
>>
>>139633496
But is it better than The Subspace Emissary's World's Quest?

>https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4112682/1/The-Subspace-Emissary-s-Worlds-Conquest
>Words: 4,047,350
>>
Let's just turn bioshock into an anime
>>
>>139633712

>>139629119
>>
>>139624976
Deliquent girls are given magical girl abilities.
>>
It's the Middle Ages and Twitter and the Internet exist
>>
File: Impressive!.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
Impressive!.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>139632715
>>
Here's a good setting. Humans live in underwater cities. Weird sea creatures are attacking. Humans use underwater me has to fight them off

IT CANT FAIL
>>
>>139634010
I mean mechas underwater mechas
>>
File: the bulge is implied.jpg (729KB, 1458x750px) Image search: [Google]
the bulge is implied.jpg
729KB, 1458x750px
Four hopeless hiki/neets with no friends but each other hang out endlessly in a semi-abandoned MMO game where they all have adorable futa-loli avatars. There was a glitch in alpha where you could rapidly click the Male and Female choice button and get a combined body model, which was later patched out of the retail release. These four are the last ones on the server with the alpha glitch body type, and they like having the distinction.

One day they meet up with a very strange girl, who they save from a monster. She tells them she's from another dimension, and that she's been searching for heroes to defeat the Dark Lord of Chaos who is destroying her homeland. Thinking she's a quest NPC they agree, only to find themselves teleported to a Fantasy Kingdom by the girl, who reveals herself to be the Last Holy Fairy.

Not realizing she was in a game world, the Holy Fairy incarnates the four would-be heroes in thier game avatar modes... futa bits and all.

Now the four have to learn to use thier new bodies (not like that), control thier powers, and seduce the Evil Lord's generals. Subdue! Subdue the Evil Lord's generals. Right.
>>
>>139633634

It only looks like that on the outside. The thing's littered with halfassed memes, shitty jokes, a TON of swearing, poor pacing, confusing story structure (to the point where I had no idea what was occuring in the chapter AS I READ IT), and general bad writing.

An average character interaction in Keit Ai, by FictionPress:

>"You're such a fucking virgin <Character name>, when are you finally going to get laid?!"
>"I'm just waiting for the right troll to come my way"
>"You fucking fag, I'm laughing my ass off!"
>MC then references some dumbass pop culture shit from 2008 for no reason and relates it to the current encounter

It's like a hell from which there is no escape.
>>
>>139634060
IT. CANT. FAIL
>>
An anime where an alien race invades earth in an attempt to create the perfect song with the ability to subjugate any sentient life form in the galaxy. It turns out the dying sounds of humans is the only source of the harmony they are looking for. The year is 2xxx and humans are partitioned across the solar system with each planet having its own distinct cultures and races.

Our protagonist must embark on a journey through the solar system and learn of ancient, human forms of music (e.g. Jazz, Rock, Trap, etc.) and create his own magnum opus to combat the alien menace.

I imagine this could also just be on Earth and he has to travel around the world. Add in some anime mumbo jumbo to make colorful, explosive music battles make sense.
>>
Mahou Dojo

All members of a rural dojo suddenly gain the ability to transform into magical girls
>>
>>139634107
Throw some FANSERVICE in and I'll watch
>>
>>139634093
You realize you're talking to the author of that story, right? The faggot is just trying to self-promote and get attention. Stop giving it to him.
>>
lesbians cuckolding each other with other lesbians
>>
File: 1459731158139.jpg (171KB, 718x717px) Image search: [Google]
1459731158139.jpg
171KB, 718x717px
lolis get high and do high things
>>
>>139632715
I don't give two shits about revival, just give me more cute kids doing cute things in the winter and I'll be happy.

Anything that is set in the winter is super comfy desu
>>
>Demon takes a bet that he can be a better human than anyone else
>using magic to disguise himself as a human
>he gets to human realm and is instantly shit on constantly berated
>adamant on winning his bet, he decides his skills lie in death and destruction and decides becoming an adventurer would be a good idea
>on his first quest, he travels into the forest to kill a group of goblins but has his quest stolen by a group of rookie adventurers, all kids, basically the annoying troupe of Cliche ShounenSHIT heroes
>seeing one of them in need of healing, he decides not to heal them not out of goodness but because it will be an easy way to increase his reputation
>after healing them he realizes he locked him self into the healer role (If you can use healing magic, you can't use any other magic, though being Alpha Level Demon, he can use all magic) and through circumstances, is now forced to group up with annoying ShounenSHIT party as the heal slut
>hijinks ensue and the story now follows annoying shounen party with pissed off demon healer who has to pretend to be weak
>>
>>139634558
I'd watch this if the demon was forced to disguise himself as a loli
>>
>>139634586
this. go loli or go home
>>
>>139634625
Extremely adorable aliens invade and have to be fought off by loli in tactical mecha, Earth Defense Force Mao-chan style. However if the girls lose, they get brutally raped and impregnated by the cute alien's cotton-candy pink tentacles that piss rainbows and cum glitter.

Expect a high cast turnover.

It will be called Cute Things Doing Cute Girls.
>>
>>139634979
I look forward to this being made when the industry is dying and studios are desperate to make money any way possible
>>
>>139634093
>It only looks like that on the outside.
>outside

We care about normals why...?
>>
>>139634093
He never said fag in the story.
>>
>>139634157
>being this new

It's been part of the meme since it was published.
>>
>>139635255
We don't. Only normals do.
>>
>>139635374
The fuck are you even on about m8?
>>
>>139634093
Picked up.
>>
>>139635435
>m8

Be more new.
>>
>>139635470
Be more of a blatant samefag. Stop shilling your 5th grade-tier meme amalgamation and fuck off.
>>
the story of a pilot in the ww2 eastern front with s bit of dramatization
dies at berlin
>>
>>139635521
Except I'm not even the guy who posted it. I'm merely pointing out it's part of the meme and you'd know it if you're not a blatant crossboarder newfag.
>>
Ecchi rom-com about a guy going to college to get his certification as a massage therapist. Classmates include:

-Bro-tier gay couple
-Female Swedish transfer student
-Scary little old chinese lady
-Super-shy buxom girl who is fine giving massages, but didn't realize going to massage college meant that she'd need to receive massages.
-Tsundere feminazi that is convinced all male massage therapists have ulterior motives

Hijinks ensue
>>
The anime takes place in a super cliché, battle harem academy LN world where everyone in the school has their own power/weapon/ability/etc. and are all ranked by overall ability/power level and what not.

The MC is actually a statistician working for the school board that goes to various fights for field research to help select/modify the various variables/equations used to calculate a student's rank/power level and maintain the overall ranking system. The MC possess a minor form of telepathy that allows him to read the thoughts of other people.

Halfway through the plot, the MC uncovers an intentional flaw in the system that allows for your stereotypical LN protagonist, the one who is the "weakest" but is actually the strongest, to occasionally arise. The flaw exists to generate both money and attention for the school, as people who wouldn't enroll otherwise apply to try and emulate him.
>>
An anime where everyone bullies a girl. It is told from the perspective of the girl. There is never any solace or rest. Everyone hates this girl. The girl is also kinda cute, but this is never brought up.

Animated by Kyoani also
>>
>>139624976
>>139635819
An anime where a hot girl who despises boys bullies all the boys at her school
Some of the ways she bullies people may seem slightly sexual but she doesn't realize it
>>
>>139635921
An anime where a boy transfers to an all boy boarding school. Every boy at the school is actually a girl dressed as a boy. The principle has a very strict demeanor and won't tolerate any goofing off. The girls are sexually repressed and the boy promised he'd save himself for his childhood friend.

In the second episode it turns out his childhood friend is incredibly into NTR and thus begins the MC's goal to become the big swinging dick of tokyo and get his childhood friend jealous for revenge.
>>
Turn Ed eds n eddy into a SoL anime except everyone is a nigger

We'll call it
Nig Nigg n Nigga
>>
A nurse helps a wounded man. The man kills her

Moral of the story?

Don't be a nurse.
>>
A man is shrunken down to microscopic size by unknown reasons. He is dropped inside his mothers vagina where there is a microscopic city of miniature people. He becomes a cop. Meets girl with buxom figure. That's all I got so far
>>
Redo evangelion but gender swap everyone
>>
Pitch Black: The anime.

But the second cour is the surviving characters adjusting back to normal life and becoming space thieves/scavengers/merchants with SoL stuff. Second season has their pasts catch up to them and they get busted by the space police, with the help of a crime boss they evade legal trouble, but now they have to pull off a grand caper to pay their debts.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.