[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for the wild ride of the year? Kotetsujo no Ka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Are you ready for the wild ride of the year? Kotetsujo no Kabaneri starts in two weeks.

Here is a clean preview of the ending (Aimer x Chelly from EGOIST) :
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4173723/

Also more footage during Sakura-con?
https://twitter.com/SakuraCon/status/713154469286912001
>>
>>139055350
Please kill yourself you fucking shill
>>
Hopefully the threads will be as entertaining as Guilty Crown's.
>>
I refuse to believe that this could be good.
>>
Well at least the music will be good.
>>
>>139055475

Aniplex guy literally stealth marketing on /a/
>>
>>139055809

Why does it seem like thats the only thing anyone staff or potential viewers give a shit about
>>
>will look pretty aside from stills and few quality keys
>shitty plot, exposition, and asspulls
Can't wait for /a/ to eat it up.
>>
>>139056001
Why would I care about viewers? I know that I'm going to enjoy the music.

And from what I can see everywhere, the music is the main reason people are excited.
>>
File: 1305.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1305.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
I'd be more hyped if Sawano wasn't doing the music, He's just gonna be a lazy shit again and rehash the godly SnK OST for this cheap rip off.
>>
>Sakura-con

No thank you I'm not into GAY MEN
>>
>>139056155
As always, only shit comes from that faggot's posts.
>>
>>139056056
>shitty plot, exposition, and asspulls
And how do you know this ? Or are you just shitposting
>>
>>139055350
look this "hype" thread again
>>
So when will the production fall apart? They are done with the first three episodes since they are in theater, so I will bet on episode 7.
>>
>>139056604
Since this is a 12 episode show, they will do the usual mid series trash quality. All that matters is a strong start and a strong finish, so expect QUALITY budget saving trash from episode 4 to 9.
>>
>>139055350
>from down under
>sakuracon happening and wit studio there
>no money to travel

feels bad man

Hopefully a kind /a/non or normie will record the panel and upload it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.