[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Boku no Hero Academia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 573
Thread images: 82

File: 1444411246827.jpg (14KB, 132x199px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444411246827.jpg
14KB, 132x199px
Old thread >>138983895

Will it all be part of Shigaraki/ AFO's Plan? Both rescue parties?
>>
File: 1458817512602.jpg (246KB, 1233x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458817512602.jpg
246KB, 1233x900px
Color Page
>>
>>139026863
I want those shoes so bad
>>
i speed read through this recently
are the bad guys hands that can destroy anything his own quirk or do those hands belong to someone else
i guess they are since all the fingers touch him but still its kinda weird
>>
File: 1458818720921.jpg (297KB, 500x717px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458818720921.jpg
297KB, 500x717px
>>
>>139026863
Where can I get those shoes ?
>>
Kirishima should go look for a new career
>>
>>139026946
He called one of them father if I remember correctly. They're not his own.
>>
These kids are fucking retards. None of them have the necessary brain matter to be a worthwhile hero.
>>
>>139026946
>i speed read through this recently
fuck off please
>>
>>139026863
>Not posting the color page
>Not posting Iida punch
One job
>>
>>139026946
Those hands are just his villain costume. The hand on his face is apparently his father's. What a sick fuck hobby, collecting hands and shit.
>>
>>139026940
fucking awesome.
>>
>>139026996
naruto 2.0 isnt exactly the great gatsby
>>
I still wonder what would happen to shigaraki's quirk if he lost a finger.

Or the hands.
>>
>>139026996
Yeah because you miss so much plot details and character interaction if you don't stare at each page for five minutes
>>
Don't respond to him, for crying out loud. Just don't. Fucking. Respond. Act like adults for once.
>>
All Might is invading the VA hideout with a couple of pros including Endeavour, right?
So Then, why the fuck are these kids coming along for??
>>
>>139027092
To ruin their surprise attack of course.
>>
>>139027092
Because everyone is an idiot except Iida
>>
>>139027092
It's a sneaking mission to rescue Bakugou they're not going to actually engage in combat
>>
>>139026994
>These kids

that's the whole point I think.
>>
>>139027092
>>
>>139027044
calm down man, you're gonna rustle someone's jimmies for criticising this manga
>>
>>139027129
>>139027112
>>139027092
And the autist is still here
>>
>>139027092
to fuck things up so All Might can die on chapter 100.
>>
>>139027130
God that's retarded.

What the fuck are they even expecting. And I'm sure the retards that make up the fanbase are going to applaud it and whine that Deku's the MC so he's got to be everywhere.
>>
File: 1458819106065.jpg (122KB, 468x374px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458819106065.jpg
122KB, 468x374px
>>139027003
Real talk. How the hell is Iida even gonna be useful in a sneaking mission. Sure he have a speed quirk but it's engine based so everyone gonna hear a load roar every time he rev up those legs of his.

Hopefully this arc will involve Hagakure and have her in the spotlight for once. Her quirk seem to be the most useful for a sneaking mission.
>>
>>139027153
You can at least put on the caps lock to make it less obvious shitposter-kun
>>
>Momo agreed to play part on Kirishima's fucktarded plan
>Momo, the keypiece, the one which no one would be able to do anything, agreed to help with this fucktarded plan

Not buying it.

I can buy Kirishima being retarded. I can buy Deku still not learning the fucking lesson despite having a piece of unfeeling meat instead of an arm. I buy Iida actually learning the lesson and being against this.

But I don't buy Momo agreeing to be part of this.

This is the point where I my suspension of dibelief breaks.
>>
>>139027137
How convenient, whenever the characters are acting retarded, it's not the author's fault, it's their.
>>
>>139027162
Call me an autist a million more times, doesn't change the fact how fucking stupid the character's are written the way they are.
>>
>>139026942
We all do anon. We all do.
>>
File: 1458819181585.jpg (307KB, 500x966px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458819181585.jpg
307KB, 500x966px
>>
>>139027176
>>139027092
Not sure what's sadder? People still complaining about Deku accompanying or people who believe the Villian Alliance don't expect for All Might and friends to infrentrate their base
>>
>>139027202
Ok.
>>
>>139027176
>>139027202
>>139027205
>>139027211
Just don't respond
>>
>>139026985
>>139027005
l-lewd
doujins when?
>>
>>139027229
I think what's sadder is how this manga is written don't you think.
>>
File: 1458815534293.png (503KB, 404x514px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458815534293.png
503KB, 404x514px
>>
>>139027252
Nah, he's voicing a good complaint.
>>
>>139027264
Definitely retards like you complaining about it.
>>
>>139027202
Well, she got hit really hard on the head
>>
>>139026940
>That ship again
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
>>
>>139027289
>he's

Here's your (you)
>>
>>139027162
You're easily closer to be an autist in here than anyone else. Are you seriously so dumb that you would agree with their sneak plan?
>>
I hope the anime comes quicker, so i can ruin it for everyone, especially when the manga suck so much nowadays.
>>
File: 017.png (242KB, 856x1250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
017.png
242KB, 856x1250px
>>139027202
>But I don't buy Momo agreeing to be part of this.
Holy fucking shit Speedreader-kun. Fuck off.
>>
>>139026940
wallpaper material right here
>>
So did I misread the spoilers because I didn't think it said anything about Deku going on the mission with them.
>>
>>139027202
Well considering she's still dealing with confidence issues and whether she can really be a help I can't imagine it would be that hard for Kirishima to convince her that this would be helping.
>>
>The kids manage to infiltrate the base and save Bakugou while the adults are fighting the villians
>People will call it HURR DURR PLOT ARMOR

You just can't win with this.
>>
>>139026940

>This is the future and Deku has Might's cape while we see his ghost behind him
>>
>>139027281
Jesus christ what the fuck is with that face
>>
>>139027473
All Might will become his Stand
>>
File: [One For All].png (1MB, 717x1754px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
[One For All].png
1MB, 717x1754px
>>139027473
>>
>>139027439
Yeah it seems really plausible that the villains will be distracted by the Heroes and in the confusion the kids will be able to save bakugou. Although I'm sure someone would say it's retarded because even if it works out in the end it shouldn't have and the kids should be dead and yadda yadda.
>>
All this talk about sneaking, when the quirk of those kids that are coming aren't even suitable for a sneaking mission in the first place. I appreciate these kids enthusiasm.
>>
>>139027667
The only time where Hakagakure would be useful.
>>
>>139027667
They should have sent Invisigirl on her own.
>>
>>139027667
They should have taken Shouji and Sero with them. Shouji locates Bakugo's position, Sero pulls him out with his tape and Deku catches him midair with Full Cowl and runs away with him to UA. Meanwhile Todoroki creates an iceberg and everyone else can run away.
>>
>>139027667
Clearly, they know they will fuck it up
>>
The 2 of the best students for infiltration missions conveniently passed out because of the gas
>>
File: 1458819244577.png (359KB, 500x622px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458819244577.png
359KB, 500x622px
>>
>>139027281
Kishi's Deku looks horrible
>>
http://www.shencomics.com/archives/1023513
>>
>>139027992
IT'S REAL. BEGIN THE SUMMONING
>>
>>139027992
>http://www.shencomics.com/archives/1023513
Why do you keep doing this? This is chapter 82
>>
>>139027992
>>139028022
Don't samefag, retard.
>>
File: why.jpg (118KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
why.jpg
118KB, 800x600px
>>139027992
No, fuck you.
>>
>>139028036
i want to hurt you
>>
>>139027898
>Momo /fa/
>>
>>139028043
Nah I just fucked up because I got excited. Please don't hate me
>>
>>139027217
Anybody know what he's saying? I hope it something like "Fuck off"
>>
>>139027898
Is Deku wearing an All Might hoodie?
>>
>>139028059
Everyone is /fa/ in this manga
>>
>>139028085
He's saying " Why is this manga so shit, let me out of here!"
>>
>>139028085
Something something kill
>>
>>139028085
"dattebayo"
>>
>>139028117
Except Deku
>>
File: img000004.png (733KB, 1528x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000004.png
733KB, 1528x1200px
>>139028117
True
>>
http://www.mangamint.com/boku-no-hero-academia-84
>>
>>139028359
Ayyy lmao
>>
>>139028359
Are you even trying?
>>
>>139028339
>sparklefag is tamongst the most modest and boring
he better we wearing a drag queen bikini under that coat
>>
>>139028339
What did the spread for v7 look like?
>>
>>139028451
It's because he is sparkling himself.
>>
>>139027073
If the trigger is holding with all fingers he has, body might adapt to it and 4 would become enough. Who knows
>>
>>139028117
Bakugou is full /pol/ edgy
>>
Do you guys still remember Kouta?
>>
>>139028643
Who?
>>
File: BnHA v8 cover.jpg (84KB, 445x669px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BnHA v8 cover.jpg
84KB, 445x669px
>>
>>139028643
Literally who?
>>
>>139028670
>>139028689
>Speedreaders
>>
>>139028711
>retard
>>
>>139028561
I get why All Might, Deku and Bakugou are always separated from the others but why Aizawa is always with them?
>>
>>139028737
Homu room sensei
>>
File: 911.png (366KB, 852x440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
911.png
366KB, 852x440px
>>139027217
>that heavy sweating
Things are about to get BLOWN UP
>>
File: 15.png (244KB, 877x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
15.png
244KB, 877x1300px
So I missed last weeks discussions, why do you guys think Kirishima really went to the hospital? I mean his explanation seemned kinda made up on the spot then again I guess he was just embarrassed for being seen.
>>
>>139028780
Allahu akbar
>>
>>139028711
Retard do something relevant in your life
>>
File: 5.jpg (93KB, 419x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5.jpg
93KB, 419x499px
>>
>>139028841
No.5 Edge Shot is really edgy
>>
>>139026940
What are those tools on Deku's waist?
>>
>>139028841
>dat No.5
gottagofast?
>>
>>139028795
Because he's gay for Bakugo and wanted to find out more
>>
>>139027217

I just noticed how frequent Bakugo did the whole fake smiling thing when he's in a pinch, more often than deku did. I guess that's one of the things he inherited from All Might
>>
>>139028711
It's obviously a joke. Fucking redditor.
>>
>>139027389
There's a fucking difference between regretting you can't help and agreeing on a retarded suicide mission.
>>
>>139028841
ALWAYS WE WILL FIGHT AS ONE
UNTIL THE BATTLE IS WON WITH EVIL ON THE RUN
WE'LL NEVER COME UNDONE
ASSEMBLE WE ARE STRONG
FOREVER FIGHT AS ONE
>>
>>139028795
Same reason as Todoroki Einstein.
>>
>>139028889
That's why he's the fucking best.
>>
>>139028841
So Kirishima, what was your plan again?
>>
>>139028841
They're probably going to job.
>>
>>139028911
Found the speedreader
>>
>>139028962
Getting caught
>>
>>139028841
So who is number 3?
>>
>>139028889
It's because it's not a fake smile.
>>
File: pussycatsAOI.jpg (391KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pussycatsAOI.jpg
391KB, 750x1000px
>>139028841
But who is No.3?
>>
>>139028962
Sneaking in to get Bakugou because obviously All Might is going into a full frontal assault against the villains.
>>
>>139028841
Did Best Jeanist fall in ranks?
I thought he was no.3
>>
>>139026940
Can somebody make a lineart of this please, i'd like to try to draw it
>>
>>139028962
Rescue mission. And it's not Kirishima, it's Kirishima and Todoroki.
>>
>>139029033
Best Jeanist was always rank 4. The rank 3 has never been mentioned.
>>
>>139029033
He has always been called N4
>>
>>139028962
It's a recuse mission dumbass. All Might is going full in to destroy any trance of the villains while the kids rescue Bakugou
>>
>>139028978
Alright then, what did I miss? Where is the mysterious development justifying that Momo, which was introduced as a relatively intelligent character, is agreeing on such a retarded plan?

It'll be alright if the fucking pros, including the TOP THREE HEROES weren't currently planning to rescue Bakugou on their own. What the fuck does trying to do the exact same thing as them achieve?
>>
>>139029081
Because he can't do both? Because you're going to tell me All Might, Endeavor and Best Jeanist are only useful for hitting stuff and are incapable of rescuing a kid, and someone two teenagers are more competents than them? Do they have stealthies quirks, or quirks especially suited for escaping with another person?
>>
>>139029082
>The stupid statement was asked as to why someone like Momo would agree to something like this
>This scene here >>139027389 shows that she deeply regretted not being of assistance to help in the operation
>Come chapter where the kids plan to save him
>HURR DURR WHY IS MOMO HELPING

This manga is too hard for you speedreader autist
>>
>>139029082
Not any of them but >>139027389. It's a different of opinion, as you can see most of them are against it.
>>
File: 1417345601144.jpg (67KB, 398x598px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417345601144.jpg
67KB, 398x598px
Reminder to hide or ignore the anon that calls everyone a speedreader. He's just falseflagging to make MHA fans look like idiots.
>>
File: 1448947530051.png (600KB, 860x1236px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448947530051.png
600KB, 860x1236px
>>139029137
>Because he can't do both?
Yep because AFO and all the villains are just gonna stand there and let him do it. Like the last time when they invaded and All Might barely made it out. Because that's why he got that top best heroes for the mission because he knows it'll be as easy as you claim it will be. Because the villians sure as fuck didn't plan an alternative just case.

Do you enjoy being stupid speedreader-kun?
>>
>>139029141
>This scene here >>139027389 shows that she deeply regretted not being of assistance to help in the operation
That doesn't justify shit. Why does she thinks going to rescue Bakugou on a base likely full of at best killers and at worst mass-produced Noumus is a plan that's going to work well for anyone involved?

>inb4 they're just kids it's normal for them to be retards!
>>
>>139029197
Nah, I'm pretty sure there are speedreaders here now.
>>
>>139029223
nice bait
>>
>>139029211
>That doesn't justify shit.
Who said anything about justification? You asked why would a character agree to something like this, you were shown why the character would do that, now all you're doing is backpedaling. You lose autist.
>>
>>139029207
So it's goiing to be a tense fight between the heroes and the villains well beyond most of the kids league but yeah, it's a good idea for teenagers to try to go right in the middle of it and rescue Bakugou when everyone else's too busy.

Because I'm sure the pro heroes have not thought about that already and made an attack plan (oops, apparently they're doing exactly that this chapter), they're just retards only good for punching shit and they didn't think to ask a hero with a well-suited quirk for this situation.
>>
File: 1457646175102.jpg (34KB, 369x406px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457646175102.jpg
34KB, 369x406px
>>139029141
>This scene here shows that she deeply regretted not being of assistance to help in the operation

>gives the no.1 hero and the police the device to help locate him.
>decides to also give it to some of her classmates because they are obviously just as good, if not better than the no.1 pro hero

Anon, I think it is infact, you, who is the speedreader.
>>
>>139029211
>Why does she thinks going to rescue Bakugou on a base likely full of at best killers and at worst mass-produced Noumus is a plan that's going to work well for anyone involved?
It's almost like they're heroes in training and have already bent through shit that would get anyone killed. It's almost like this manga is about heroics or something.
>>
>>139027217
>寝言は寝て死ね
Honestly, I have no idea about the "nete-shine" part because I've never read how Bakugou talks in Japanese. Is he trying to say "fuck off and die with your nonsense"?
>>
>>139027389
>I couldn't help when my classmates were in danger
>Better send my classmates into danger!
It's best not to make large decisions soon after a head injury.
>>
13 episodes, folks
>>
File: Smile.png (149KB, 500x731px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Smile.png
149KB, 500x731px
God why is everyone so angry at each other?
>>
>>139029306
Most likely.
>>
>>139029249
>Who said anything about justification?
Me, that was my original question, you could've just said there wasn't any and not look like a retard defending bad writing.

>you were shown why the character would do that
Yeah and it goes against everything the character supposedly was, and by that I mean smart. Of course she's rergetting not being able to do more to rescue Bakugou, but WHY does she think it's a good idea to try to rescue him with her classmate, why does she thinks they have a chance of success? I bet it's going to be retarded as fuck reason like "They'll never expect us" or some shit like that.
>now all you're doing is backpedaling
No I'm not. Quote me where I did that?
>>
>>139029315
no stain for us. dumb bones
>>
>>139026940
>Deku with a combat knife

I like where this is going
>>
>>139029280
>So it's goiing to be a tense fight between the heroes and the villains well beyond most of the kids league but yeah, it's a good idea for teenagers to try to go right in the middle of it and rescue Bakugou when everyone else's too busy.
Actually yeah it is. They're mission is to rescue Bakugou not fight the villains which is why you retards have been complaining about.
>Because I'm sure the pro heroes have not thought about that already and made an attack plan
Yeah an ATTACK PLAN not a RESCUE PLAN. They know where the base is they don't know what's inside the base or what's awaiting them.
>>139029307
>>139029293
>That feel when you can't prove a point so you're left to strawmans

Sad
>>
>>139028841

Hero No 3 when
>>
>>139029304
>It's almost like this manga is about heroics or something.
>Sending your classmates to their death/capture to save one of your classmate is heroic

No, it's stupid. You know who I'd ask about heroic stuff? All Might, the N°1 Hero, and stop me if I'm wrong, but he didn't imply that going to rescue your friends with a bunch of students is a good idea. It's one thing in the heat or the moment where you can get him back if you manage to interecept the villains, it's another thing if you're planning a rescue mission when the adults next door, who are probably able to take on all of Class A and B by themselves if they get serious, are doing the exact same thing.
>>
>>139029420
>Yeah an ATTACK PLAN not a RESCUE PLAN
It's almost like they've forgotten about poor Bakugou
>>
File: fuckhead.png (16KB, 483x209px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuckhead.png
16KB, 483x209px
>>139029420
Whatever you say buddy.
>>
>>139029369
>It's bad writing because I say so
Strike one autist
>Yeah and it goes against everything the character supposedly was
Momo the character who is all about heroics and bettering herself? Momo the character who just a few chapters ago risked her lives to makes sure all the students had gas masks and even went up against a Nomu just to put a tracker on? But I guess by your stupid ass logic that wasn't smart either, she should have gotten a pro to take of it not do something stupid like risk her life to save others

Strike two autist.

>No I'm not.
And lying.

Strike three autist

Now do us all a favor and drop this manga and go read World Trigger or something
>>
>>139029304
>It's almost like they're heroes in training and have already bent through shit that would get anyone killed.

>USJ arc
>Desperately fighting to survive while waiting for hero reinforcements to arrive
>Camp arc
>Desperately fighting to survive while trying to regroup with the pros
>Stain arc
>She doesn't know about this one, but still it was mainly fighting to retreat to the pro-heroes.
>All other arcs
>No real danger beyond Deku blowing himself up too often.

>Base assault
>Storming into enemy territory with no hope of back-up

It's pretty different. All of their other fights have been frantic attempts to retreat to the nearby pros, and students outnumbered the actually dangerous enemies (USJ had mooks but they were just there to support the small number of powerful villains).
>>
>>139029420
>which is why you retards have been complaining about.
I certainly didn't complain about that, the very idea of trying to get Bakugou back by themselves is retarded. It'll be fine if they had a quirk really suited for infiltration, but I doubt Invisible Girl is going to help and even then how is she going to carry Bakugou unnoticed when everyone is fighting

>Yeah an ATTACK PLAN not a RESCUE PLAN.
Why the fuck do you think will happens? They're going to come in, rekt everything, see Bakugou tied to a chair and then just leave him there and go grab lunch?
>>
>>139029315
Now give us a non-french source
>>
>>139029420
You don't know what a strawman is, do you? A strawman isn't an accurate description of the situation.
>>
You all are treating the kids like theyre useless and weak. They have already proved they can deal with villains all alone, and before this arc we had Iida, Todoroki and Deku taking out Stain by themselves. And even before that, Deku, Bakugo and Todoroki were already a big help for All Might during USJ. They literally saved his life.

Theyre going to be proffesional heroes in less than 3 years and theyve fought real villains before, of course some of them think they can rescue Bakugo.
>>
>>139029513
>And lying.
Still waiting on that quote then. By the way, good job on not quoting half my post, I guess you only quote as far as you can read.

>That retarded post
I bet that you searched for the downvote button by sheer reflex, you retard.
>>
>>139029473
>it's stupid for heroes to rescue their own

Okay

>>139029514
>All of their other fights have been frantic attempts to retreat to the nearby pros
>Camp arc where they were told by pros to defend themselves
Speedreader strikes again
>>139029561
>A strawman isn't an accurate description of the situation.
And you're continuing to lie out your ass
>>
All these guys fucking reaching just to justify Horikoshi's shit writing.
>>
File: wefew.png (44KB, 300x100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wefew.png
44KB, 300x100px
>>139029513
>Now do us all a favor and drop this manga and go read World Trigger or something
Are you implying WT is a bad manga?
>>
>>139029640
>It's shit because I say so

Hi speedreader-kun
>>
>>139029575
>They have already proved they can deal with villains all alone
Only in the first villain arc, and they were mostly able to take out minor villains. A good fate sure, but apparently the villain association currently went out of its way to take only very strong people, Dabi and Yandere Girl only come in on recommendation.

In the last arc no one but Deku, Tetsu/Yaoi and Tokoyami/Dark Shadow managed to take out the villain attacking them. The rest either went in the facility (like Iida) or barely managed to flee (Momo)

>and before this arc we had Iida, Todoroki and Deku taking out Stain by themselves
Yeah, it took 3 of them,

> Bakugo and Todoroki were already a big help for All Might during USJ. They literally saved his life.
They distracted the villains, sure, but All Might saw it coming this time and he's not alone in his rescue mission.
>>
>>139029644
He's implying it's a good manga, since he's reading a shit manga
>>
>Kids are successful with their operation
>Confront the pros after
>This happens
https://youtu.be/1Yr7WZDdN7A?t=81
>>
>no major shoe company even in japan will ever make a comfy deku shoe
JUST SHIT MY FUCK UP
>>
>>139029707
>He's implying it's a good manga,
Not even close.
>>
>>139029640
Thoses threads are shit every week because the same retards are praising this shit every week. I used to think i'd buy the mangas if I saw them in store, but the awful plot, characters reactions and fanbase turned me off for it.

I'll just read it every week and wonder how autsits will justify the lack of good writing.
>>
No manga is perfect, every manga has bad moments, only fucking autists in 4chan say a manga is shit just because it had one or two bad moments.

Motherfuckers should wait for the outcome to judge it and not try to judge what they think could be the outcome.

Nut sucking squirrels should stop fucking breathing and go eat a bahamas donkey's gorilla's balls.
>>
>>139029748
Not even close to a shit manga like Boku No Hero, OF COURSE NOT.
>>
>>139029781
Except BnHA has retarded moments every wekk, it's enough to call it shit, just becauser you're too retarded to see them doesn't make it less true.
>>
>>139029776
Don't you know, most threads turn to shit especially when they're talking about a shit series
>>
>>139029613
>it's stupid for heroes to rescue their own
It's stupid for inexperienced teenagers to butt into a dangerous situation that is already being handled by experienced professionals.
>>
>>139029860
Every week? are you sure you're not eating coconuts while writing?

You're talking like you know anything about writing dumbfuck.

And you're talking like a chapter needs to be perfect to not be shit? what are you a nutsucking hamster?
>>
>>139029873
You never get a thread better than the serie it's about. There has never been an exception, and this just suffice to show how retarded BnHA apologists are.
>>
>>139029776
>>139029789
>>139029860
>>139029873
These are all me btw
>>
>>139029781
The outcome here is that All Might dies at the end of this arc, they fucking hinted/foreshadow their fuckup in the fucking spoiler.
>>
>13 Episodes
Thank god it's not an long running shounen milk cow
>>
>>139029919
No shit, sherlock.
>>
>>139029640
>>139029776
>>139029860
>>139029873
Hello same fag kun
>>
So i guess we've reached the "this Manga is shit and it's always been shit and you're shit for liking it" stage. Hopefully we'll get back to the ignored stage at some point although I fear we're too far gone.
>>
>>139029919
Don't try to same fag nigga, fuck off
>>
>>139029894
>inexperienced
>all of them confronted the villains several times already and have assisted in rescue operations
>>
>>139029896
>Every week? are you sure you're not eating coconuts while writing?
Proving my point.

>You're talking like you know anything about writing dumbfuck.
As a matter of fact I do. I guess my argument is a good as yours then.

>And you're talking like a chapter needs to be perfect to not be shit?
Where did I imply that?

You know what I noticed in theses threads? Retards like you are always reaching to pretend people calling this manga shit have said thing they didn't. You're the true shitposters anon, because you literally can't have a discussion without making shit up.
>>
>>139029929
I think that characters are allowed to be sometimes retarded as long as there is consequences to their retarded actions. all might dying would make the will of the villains come true the hero society will crumble and there will be a fucking CIVIL WAR ( remember the movie) just like in all for one generation. and yueei won't even exist anymore./
>>
>>139029978
And they barely made it out alive.

I mean yeah, of course they'll survive here because it's a shonen, but it's retarded to think they're reading to take on the villain association's best members
>>
>>139029860
Not that anon, but I come specifically for what you call shit, sorry I ain't up to your classy standards.

I think the third world just called, they want connosieur to grace them with your unique literary talent, you ought to go there, they need you
>>
>>139030037
They're not gonna take on the villains retard. That's why the pros are there for.
>>
>>139030005
The problem here, is that no one would call them for their shit even if it's dumb. The character can make stupid decision, but still manage to get off easily
>>
>>139030055
>That passive-agressiveness

Delicious. It's alright if you like shit anon, just don't pretend it's chocolate.
>>
>>139030065
With a team full of kids, not suited for sneaking mission. FUCKING BRILLIANT!
>>
>>139030108
Kids who have fought villains and been on rescue missions and were smart enough to put a tracking device on one of them.
>>
>>139030082
Isn't that what iida's doing. guess we'll just have to see the outcome of this, if there's consequences because i don't think that the author would foreshadow the illegal part of this in the stain arc and remind it in this chapter without consequences.
>>
>>139030065
Oh yeah, that's how it works

>Infiltrate villain's hideout
>Get spotted by one of them
>"Hey you're not supposed to fight me go to Endeavor instead"

If ythe villains become aware of their presence they'll either be killed on the spot or used as an hostage. I mean half the point of capturing Bakugou was to crumble the people's trust in heroes, can you imagine how fucked the heroe's reputation will be if the villains get their hands on a dozen of students at once?
>>
>>139030150
Iida follows them
>>
>>139030141
Only Momo was smart enough to do that.

Too bad she proven to be as retarded as the rest by agreeing on that stupid plan. But I guess it's alright becauser she means well and it doesn't matter if kids get killed to rescue Bakugou.
>>
>>139030174
Yeah and that's stupid, their not going to change their minds i guess. Only the future will tell of consequences of this then.
>>
>Naruto managed to justify a rescue mission arc better than Boku no Hero Academia

Obviously we all know which one has the superior writing.
>>
>>139030155
I think that's where the manga is going, the crumbling of the hero society and the start of a civil war.
>>
>>139030197
>She's smart to risk her life to save people
>She's stupid to risk her life to save people
Why am I arguing with an autist?
>>139030155
>Get spotted by one of them
So how would they get spouting if all the villains are preoccupied with the pros?
>>
>>139030197
You were just putting her on a pedestal stupid waifufag.
>>
>>139030268
How did it go again? I can't remember shit from Nardo.
>>
>>139030234
>Only the future will tell of consequences of this then.
You don't have to wait, I'll say it right now for you
>They infiltrate the base
>Get spotted by the villains
>Some hero dies/gets heavily injured protecting them, possibly All Might
>Bakugou is rescued
>They get a slap on the wrist
>Deku is told for the 7th time it's the last time his body can handle the violence of his quirk
>Eveyone's is alive and le funny joke about how Class A get all the spotlight
>>
I hope both the gookscans and chinkscans get delayed until this sorry thread dies.

> speedreader-kun
> retard
> autist
> here's your (You)

At this point, it's just a bunch of monkeys flinging shit at each other.
>>
>>139030268
Fags justifying shit writing, by comparing it to another shit manga, so that his favourite shitass manga is less shit
>>
>>139027217
"I am gonna kill you on your sleep"
>>
>>139029978
A few encounters with villains doesn't mean they're not inexperienced, they're still students only a few months into their training as heroes.
>>
>>139029937
what if they try to put 70 chapter in 13 episodes?
i'm afraid, bro
>>
>>139027185
>Hopefully this arc will involve Hagakure and have her in the spotlight for once. Her quirk seem to be the most useful for a sneaking mission
Doubt that, she still hasn't woke up from the toxic gas poisoning. And even if she did, she'd likely be bed-bound for a while.
>>
File: 1457755027823.jpg (121KB, 960x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457755027823.jpg
121KB, 960x720px
>>139030268
>Naruto managed to justify a rescue mission arc
>As it turns out are best squad of jounin were taken out by three rookie ninja from the sound village without even powering up, all are other ninjas are out on missions so I'm going to trust this newely appointed chuunin to choose a squad of genin to go on this super dangerous mission!
>I'm the best Hokage ever
>>
>>139030288
>She's smart to risk her life to save people
She just made the tracker, she one who stick it to the Noumu was the Class B kid. And even then, the Noumu was irresponsive and was heading back to the meeting point. Not to mention Momo clearly didn't choose to confront the Noumu and the only people she saved were the one caught in the poisonous gas, an impressive feat but it didn't require her to fight villains
>>
>>139030361
yep see
>>139030330
>>139030291
>>139030268
>>
File: All Might.jpg (49KB, 379x291px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
All Might.jpg
49KB, 379x291px
>>139030382
>As it turns out are best squad of jounin were taken out by three rookie ninja from the sound village without even powering up, all are other ninjas are out on missions
what?
>>
>>139030330
>Some hero dies
>Everyone is alive
>>
>>139030392
Thanks for the (you)!
>>
>>139030314
The village is too fucked by the previous battle and they can't be bothered to send a pro rescue squad for someone who left willingly, so they allow Naruto (or the smart kid, I forgot) to try to intercept him.

Or something. Either way it's better than "We're going to go rescue him because the pro heroes are too dumb to do it themselves"
>>
>>139030410
The Sound Four defeated Konoha's top jounin with Shizune there wthout having to use their curse seals and Tsunade had no one to turn to since everyone was out on missions so she called Shikamaru
>>
>>139030382
> Taking an obvious bait
Did your mom fell off the stairs when she was pregnant with you? Why are you so retarded?
>>
>>139030431
Every student* sorry, my mistake
>>
>>139030471
>We're going to go rescue him because the pro heroes are too dumb to do it themselves"
Except that's not the reason dumbass.
>>
endeavor is literally hiashi "muh eugenics" hyuga
>>
what the point baiting with naruto when the Author is also big narutofag
>>
>>139030520
Sorry

>We're going to rescue him because we feel guilty about not managing to do it before and we're not going to let the more powerful guys do their job
>>
File: big girl.png (198KB, 692x409px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
big girl.png
198KB, 692x409px
If boards on 4chan were quirks, what would their powers be?
>>
>>139030527
it makes some anons mad, thats why
also bnha is what naruto should have been
>>
>>139030361
The arguments on both sides aren't even that compelling so it's hard to even care about it. It's just "the kids are retarded for trying to fight the villains" and "the kids are heroes and are only going to save their classmate". It's like we don't even know how it's going to play out how are you guys this fucking bothered by it. Like fuck its a kids comic. Chill out
>>
>>139030520
Explain the reason then.

inb4 speedreader
>>
File: 011.png (400KB, 856x1250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
011.png
400KB, 856x1250px
>>139030391
>Not to mention Momo clearly didn't choose to confront the Noumu
SPEEDREADER
>>
>>139027399
Hope someone makes a nice wallpaper edit. The last colourspread with the ship is one of my current ones.
>>
>>139030553
/a/ - literally being /a/utistic
/c/ - losing the ability to speak
/b/ - being a cripple overall
/v/ - speaking nonsense non stop
>>
Honestly, this manga is starting to disappoint me despite having massive potential. I'm gonna continue reading a couple more chapters, then see how it goes. Probably dropping it.
>>
>>139030547
>We're going to rescue him because we feel guilty about not managing to do it before and we're not going to let the more powerful guys do their job
Not it either
>>
>>139030553
/fit/ all might
>>
>>139030611
Please do and stick to World Trigger faggot
>>
>>139030564
The burden of a popular shonen manga. The fanbase is filled with all kind of cancerous retards and autists. Both apologists and haters.
>>
>>139030590
Not the guy you replied to, but nothing on your page indicates that she wanted to fight Noumu. We literally saw how he approached them and the next shot we got of that fight was them running away.
>>
>>139030564
>Like fuck its a kids comic
Fuck you, the best stories I read as a kids were the only that didn't think I was a retard
>>
File: 1456978565045.jpg (229KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456978565045.jpg
229KB, 800x800px
>>139030564
All these autists arguing about some manga aimed at children and teenagers, on a website for people outside of Japan, as if their opinions would be worth shit. It's just hilarious.
>>
>>139030467
you are welcome
>>
>>139030622
Then what is it?
>>
>>139030662
> replying to the "speedreader" autist
Stop it. You're just fueling the fire.
>>
http://www.shencomics.com/archives/1422647
>>
>>139030611
>Dropping a shonen because it has kids fighting bad guys

Have you ever not dropped a shonen manga before?
>>
>>139030646
I don't even read World Trigger. But i guess if it makes you feel more secure reading Boku no Hero, then go continue demean other mangas
>>
File: WOOOO.png (13KB, 320x285px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WOOOO.png
13KB, 320x285px
>>139030711
>>139030711
ATLAST
>>
>>139030662
>but nothing on your page indicates that she wanted to fight Noumu.
And nothing here indicates that they want to fight the villians either.
>>
>>139030693
> implying he knows
> implying he isn't just baiting
> implying you're retarded enough to take the bait
>>
File: 1458820452700.jpg (13KB, 208x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458820452700.jpg
13KB, 208x200px
>>139030711
>>
>>139030662
>not understanding simple words like "confront"
how old are you, honestly?
>>
>>139030711
What a shit chapter.

I hope some pro heroes knock the fuck out of them but no, we probably won't even get to see the Pro team fight.
>>
>>139030770
The autist can speak Korean now?
>>
>>139030769
Again, even when she told him to fuse that shit to noumu, they were not seeking a confrontation. Look up the word.
>>
>>139030801
>You need to understand what they say to comment

The spoilers were posted last threads mate, it's all you need.
>>
File: sadIIDA.png (223KB, 311x638px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sadIIDA.png
223KB, 311x638px
>tfw no one agrees with me
>>
>>139030801
maybe he read the spoilers in previous thread
>>
http://www.shencomics.com/archives/1422647

Its here.
Begin summoning.
>>
File: Arms.jpg (93KB, 708x456px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Arms.jpg
93KB, 708x456px
Deku had his Quirk for 3-4 months and this is how his arms look like.
>>
>>139030801
What do you mean Korean? The scan is written in Indian
>>
>>139030838
Time to start Kicking and Headbutting eveyrone
>>
Well, Blackmist confirmed not to be the cop now.
>>
>>139030649
Are there really so few people who are just here to enjoy the ride? I mean like I'm just here to read a fun story about super kids. The characters still seem to be pretty much in character and for me there hasn't been anything really THAT dumb for a shonen.
>>
>>139026940
The ship looks like the one from the one shot he made that preceded Bulge
>>
>>139030838
Who cares?

Like seriously, who cares? They've been saying he's going to get fucked roughly since he started breaking his arm due to the force of his blows. Nothing came out from it
>>
>>139030711
>>139030837
I'm here. Just finished translating Nisekoi. Give me some time to download the pages
>>
>>139030837
>Endeavor and All Might are both going in
The fuckers don't stand a chance
>>
>>139030903
Here's your (you)
>>
>>139030876
> implying Twice didn't make a copy of him
>>
File: 1448455035988.jpg (155KB, 600x934px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448455035988.jpg
155KB, 600x934px
>>139030711
>Deku's right arm
>>
>>139030907
They're going to job.

If they weren't there'd be no need to involve the kids in the story at all.

Also
>implying Dabi isn't Endeavor's kid
>>
>>139030711
Pixiebob is alive
>>
>>139030928
shit, you could be right
>>
>>139030711
Where's the Froppy diary?
>>
>>139030925
Show me one moment during a fight where it's shown that Deku's arm can't function as well as its used to be?
>>
>>139030907
Just wait until the kids get in their ways and are used as hostages by the villains.
>>
File: 1.jpg (400KB, 753x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
400KB, 753x1080px
Commencing trans
>>
>Nr 5 hero looks edgy as fuck
>Literally called Edge Shot

At least they are honest about it.
>>
File: 2.jpg (162KB, 750x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2.jpg
162KB, 750x1080px
>>139031015
Wait
>>
File: 3.jpg (550KB, 1491x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3.jpg
550KB, 1491x1080px
>>139031036
>>
>>139030903
I try not to respond to you but isn't this just basically the same thing you see in one piece with Luffy's super moves supposedly cutting his life short or something. Isn't this really just supposed to let us know that these powers are dangerous or on a different level and shit. I mean it's not like luffy is just gonna keel over.
>>
File: 1449809495899.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449809495899.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
All these people complaining about the manga, but refusing to drop it. No one is holding you back. If you can't enjoy shonen and all the flaws that come with it, maybe it's not for you.
Only thing you accomplish is ruining the threads for everyone.
>>
>>139030885
It's a popular mainstream shounen, which means it attracts shitposters AND underage retards who fell for the shitposting every time. Add those together, and you get a shitstorm of a thread.

Hell, I'm sure that about 70% of these "discussions" are just bait, yet people fell for them every thread.
>>
Shit chapter
>>
>>139030838

His right arm looks surprisingly not completely fucked.
>>
File: 4.jpg (286KB, 747x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4.jpg
286KB, 747x1080px
>>139031068
Chapter 84: From Iida to Midoriya

We get the reciever from Yaomomo... Then we follow the signal...
You're saying let's rescue Bakugo by ourselves?
The villains said we're killing targets, and Bakugo was kidnapped alive. They did keep him alive, but there's not guaranteed that he'll continue to be. I'm going with Kirishima.
Ho--
>>
All deku needs is some armor on his arms. Maybe some tech based stuff that would at least the the basic medical first aids so it doesn't just let the flesh explode after punching stones and metal.
>>
>>139031085
>but isn't this just basically the same thing you see in one piece with Luffy's super moves supposedly cutting his life short or something
No, Luffy's young, even if his lifespan got cut by 20 years it's probably not going to bite him in the ass before a few decades.

Deku is told his arm is getting more and more fucked up, which imply a certain immediate effect, but there's really nothing implying that in actual life-or-deaths situations it's a disadvantage
>>
>>139031133
Mina looks like she's talking about dicks. Why is she so lewd?
>>
>>139029962
>>139029962
/a/ will shit on shounen jump series', and while they are no where near perfect; they are enjoyable and fun to read (Well some are *cough* nigger clover. Meanwhile /a/ will praise the shit out of series like k-on! or hyouka that are alright but dont deserve a pedestal.

Oh wait, /a/ hates everything, kek.
>>
>>139031133
>Ho-
HOLY SHIT GUYS, WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO RETARDED?
>>
File: m001312.jpg (285KB, 741x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m001312.jpg
285KB, 741x1080px
so are his arms fucked now or what?
>>
>>139031133
Wasn't there a chapter titled "From Todoroki to Iida"? Nice callback.
>>
File: 5.jpg (256KB, 741x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5.jpg
256KB, 741x1080px
>>139031133
Enough with the nonsense!
Wait calm down.
I understand Kirishima's frustration from 'not being able to do anything' and Todoroki's frustration from 'taken in front of him'.
I'm frustrated too. But this isn't something that can be solved by just moving by our emotions.
Let's leave it to Allmight. He has permission to fight.
It's just as Aoyama says... I can't really say anything since I've just received help but...
>>
File: 1456823008252.png (1MB, 1102x880px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456823008252.png
1MB, 1102x880px
>>139031089
I agree.
>>
I knew he was gonna go because he has to be there to see what happens to All Might, but man that's really out of character after the Stain arc.

Most of what happened in the stain arc could have been justified as self defense (and as the chief said only Mr native and the kids witnessed it),and it could have been really bad for their careers.

How would interfering with a legit police+hero op not get them expelled?

Dramatic license I guess. It seems like this could've been set up top happen in a more sensible way.
>>
>>139031185
And there's this kind of retard. Delete that shit.
>>
>>139031185
You fucking idiot. Delete this post
>>
Deku, Todoroki, Kirishima and Momo. Not one of them is suitable for sneaking mission
>>
File: 6.jpg (300KB, 740x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6.jpg
300KB, 740x1080px
>>139031206
We're all in shock because Bakugo was kidnapped. But let's calm down. No matter how justified those emotions are and if you fight again...
And if you fight breaking the rules, your actions are no different from the villains
>>
>>139031223
>>139031227
calm down autist
>>
>>139031185
Retard!
>>
>>139031185
COULD YOU FUCKING NOT
>>
>>139031242
Best grill
>>
Tsuyu burned those 4 assholes
>>
>>139031242
Thank you Tsuyu.

Too bad no one's going to listen to you
>>
>>139031223
>>139031227
>>139031274
>>139031284
you do realize translator-kun can just quote that post
>>
>>139031185
>anon in charge of not being retarted
>>
>>139031242
Atleast not everyone is a fucking retard in 1A
>>
>>139031185
>All that butthurt

Doing god's work anon
>>
>>139031323
You do realize you could just delete your fucking post right?
>>
>>139031242
Tsuyu gave a tongue slap in everyone
>>
Nice to know Shitposters of replying to own posts

Nice tactic of falseflagging
>>
>>139031353
>being this mad over a fucking page
kek
>>
File: 7.jpg (299KB, 740x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7.jpg
299KB, 740x1080px
>>139031242
I'm sorry to interrupt but it's time for midoriya's check up.
Well should we leave now? I'm worried about Jiro and hagakure too.
*whisper "I told yesterday's story to yaoyorozu. If we're going, it's tonight"
I don't know if you can move since you have heavy injuries. But the reason why I counted you in was because I thought you'd be the most frustrated.

>>139031323
Yea I can quote it but it's not about making the job easier for me but it's about making it easier for other anons to read the translations with the photo together.
>>
>>139031242
>makes a perfectly good point
>"sorry Tsuyu, drama dictates we have to be there. "
>>
>>139031242
Tsuyu raises a surprisingly good point here. All these kids want to be heroes, but they're not officially sanctioned to actually engage villains, no matter how good their intentions might be. So aside from being retarded and near suicidal, they'd literally be breaking the law, as well. Probably not a good start to a professional career in heroics.
>>
>>139031366
SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH!
>>
>>139031353
>All thoses (you) he got

Why would he do that?
>>
File: 1447059431741.png (83KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447059431741.png
83KB, 625x626px
>>139031413
>>
>>139031242
You see all those characters at the bottom panel. Better characters than these 3 retards, and iida
>>
File: 8.jpg (288KB, 743x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8.jpg
288KB, 743x1080px
>>139031400
I'll wait in front of the hospital tonight.
While you were asleep, recovery girl made a lot of progress with your arms so you can probably move but...
It was a mess.
During this short time, you've received a lot of big injuries.
>>
>>139031447
Iida at least tried to stop them, the others didn´t.
>>
C-Can you separate the sentece KorTrans-senpai?

Like Text here in a bubble ends

New one starts here.
>>
>there are people in this very thread who believe dokus arms wont be fixed
>>
>>139031505
Iida is being a hypocritical fuck, he should keep his mouth shut and let the others preach.
>>
>>139031401
kek
>>
>>139031526
>>dokus

This fucking thread
>>
File: 9.jpg (243KB, 738x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9.jpg
243KB, 738x1080px
>>139031459
To be honest, this injury is incomparable to your previous ones.

By incomparable what do you mean?

I've got special permission to take a look at your medical records and it seems like your arms break as if someone popped some fireworks inside.

And this time is much more serious. Usually a human body has a limiter that limits their strength to only 80%.

However in times of need, the limiter may go off and release full strength. It's those monstrous powers during fires. By a limiter it means that your body can't handle full strength right? This time you probably released your powers when you had your limiter off... And for quite a while.

>>139031514
Is it better?
>>
>>139031606
>>139031185
Your bone muscles are all over the place, which is pretty dangerous, but more importantly, it's your ligaments.

The ligaments take care of your joints... And they're really degraded. So...

In the future... how much... after 2 or 3 times... If you continue your injuries...

You won't be able to use your arms again.

To make it back to normal, you've got to go through therapies. Move it around even if it hurts. The other stuff... will be handled by the school... So you can leave today.

Miss Recovery was really sick of it. She's probably really pissed.
>>
>>139031535
That's kinda the point though. Iida learnt his lesson the hard way. Now he doesn't want the others to fuck up.
>>
>>139031306
Are you and the other ones thinking that blind? The ones disagreeing are Deku, Todoroki, Kirishima and Momo. The rest is with him, why ar you trying to act like some drama queens?
>>
File: 11.jpg (240KB, 738x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
11.jpg
240KB, 738x1080px
>>139031723
But there are people you saved too.

Illness comes from your mind... Don't hang on to it too much and think more positively...

"Midoriya-san
I'm sorry I hit you there. Thank you for saving me while you didn't know me well. Please get well soon so i can thank you in person.
Kouta"

Kouta kun...

Then... NIGHT
>>
>>139031723
Someone post that webm again and rename it "deku's future"
>>
File: 12.jpg (302KB, 742x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12.jpg
302KB, 742x1080px
>>139031789
Yaoyorozu... I did tell her to think about it.... But I wonder what she will do.

Well... No matter how urgent we are... It's all up to her.

Oh. She's here.

Midoriya....
>>
File: 13.jpg (275KB, 738x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13.jpg
275KB, 738x1080px
>>139031832
Yaoyoruzu... Your answer

I....

Wait.

Iida

Why. Why is it you guys!
>>
File: 14.jpg (275KB, 740x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14.jpg
275KB, 740x1080px
>>139031862
You guys scolded me for going on a rampage...

You two who got special pardon!!!

Why are you repeating the same mistakes as I did?

This is too much!

What are you saying...

We're still under protection and it's a hard time for the school.

Do you know who will be held responsible for your actions?

Iida kun no... It's not that it's fine for us to break the rules...
>>
File: 15.jpg (303KB, 739x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
15.jpg
303KB, 739x1080px
>>139031949
I'M FRUSTRATED TOO!! I'M WORRIED!! OF COURSE I AM!!

I AM THE CLASS PRESIDENT!! I WORRY ABOUT MY CLASSMATES!! IT'S NOT JUST BAKUGO!!
>>
>>139032006
YES
>>
File: 16.jpg (254KB, 741x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
16.jpg
254KB, 741x1080px
>>139032006
I SAW YOUR INJURIES

AND IT REMINDED ME OF MY BROTHER WHEN HE WAS DEFEATED!!

AFTER YOU GUYS GO ON A RAMPAGE, AND IF IT BECOMES AN IRREVERSIBLE SITUATION LIKE MY BROTHER,

DOES IT MEAN THAT MY WORRY DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL!!

Does my feelings...

Matter at all!

Iida-kun

Iida
>>
>>139032006
Fucking iida doing his best to claim best boy title
>>
>>139032006
Yes Iida, wreck those fuckers.
>>
>>139032069
>Does my feelings...
>Matter at all!
This is gay as fuck
>>
>"Iida, I'm sorry but... the writing dictates we have to be there."
>>
>>139032069
;_;7 Iida
>>
You know... the best way to turn this manga around, would be to have Kirishima be the traitor.
>>
File: 17.jpg (272KB, 736x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
17.jpg
272KB, 736x1080px
>>139032069
We're not thinking of confronting them directly

We'll save him without fighting

In other words, covert ops! That's the only way that we can fight back without breaking the rules.

I want to trust Todoroki-san. However!! If the case arises, I will act as the stopper.

That is why I will be going with them.

YAOYOROZU-KUN?!

Yaoyorozu!

I... I still don't know.

Since we have a way... I couldn't sit tight.
>>
>>139032006
There is no respect for injured persons in this manga. Not that I am complaining.
>>139032069
This will motivate fujos.
>>
File: 18.jpg (224KB, 737x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
18.jpg
224KB, 737x1080px
>>139032192
Top heroes leave a story since they were students.

Most of their stories end like this:

My body moved before my thoughts!

It made me want to save him.

A parallel huh...

Then...

Take me with you too
>>
Iida, you may have made a convincing reason to stop us. But, the plot dictates that us rescuing Bakugou is the most logical choice.
>>
>>139032192
Do they even know about covert ops? They are just being stupid, for something like that they would need Shouji hearing and Invisible girl to help, they are only putting excuses.
>>
>>139032259
>>139032137
Here's your (you)
>>
>>139032192
>>139032252
This is so fucking stupid
>>
>>139031173
And she is complying because the size of dick is too small
>>
Try harder justifying the writing in these manga.That's not even me writing the second one.
>>
>>139032252
Deku, that quote is used in situations were there isn´t time to think and the person is near you, you are actually thinking this time and choosing the wrong choice. The poor All Might is gonna die saving those idiots that are too full of themselves.
>>
File: 19.jpg (361KB, 737x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
19.jpg
361KB, 737x1080px
>>139032252
Then it happens

That's some amazing people here.

Do you remember? It was when USJ was raided.

Well, let's start the strategy meeting.

No 1. Hero: Allmight
No 2. Hero: Endeavor
No 4. Hero: Best Jeanist
No 5. Hero: EDGE short
>>
>>139032353
>Deku, that quote is used in situations were there isn´t time to think and the person is near you, you are actually thinking this time and choosing the wrong choice.
Wrong on both accounts dumbfuck
>>
>>139032300
Yeah this is really horrendously stupid.

Well get to see the pros in action so it will be cool, but wow this is really dumb.
>>
But the tracker is on the Noumu, so what if the kids and teachers end up going to different places? Unless it's sitting in the bar with the rest of them
>>
>>139032410
>>139032300
Here's your (you)
>>
>>139032300
I really hope this backfires tremendously in some way.
>>
File: 20.jpg (376KB, 739x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20.jpg
376KB, 739x1080px
>>139032374
It might be sudden...

But hero applicant, Bakugou Katsuki kun

Would you like to be our ally?

'The Great Event that will happen'

Spout your nonsense when you're dying in your sleep.
>>
File: FA_MHA_62,5_14.png (234KB, 796x1250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FA_MHA_62,5_14.png
234KB, 796x1250px
The complete popularity poll from volume 7.

Guess who is the ONLY 1-A student with 0 votes.

Yes. It's Sugar. Horikoshi-sensei, please give him more importance or get rid of him.
>>
>>139032441
>>139032300
Man, fuck off. Continuing this just because someone disagrees with you is retarded.
>>
>>139032452
Yeah, I hope so.

>>139032475
Thanks man.
>>
>>139032374
And the Nº 3?
>>
File: FA_MHA_77_18-19.png (787KB, 1712x1250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FA_MHA_77_18-19.png
787KB, 1712x1250px
>>139029613
>Camp arc where they were told by pros to defend themselves
For fuck's sake. Seriously, stop calling people speedreaders when you're a speedreader yourself.

Them were given permission to DEFEND themselves, in that they wouldn't go to jail for using their own quirks in self-defense. Eraserhead was still trying to get people back to the camp building, the students already at the building were not allowed to leave and the plan was always to have the pros do the actual heavy lifting.

Stop shitting up these threads. Go reread the manga and pay attention this time.
>>
>>139032489
Only wanted to quote >>139032441
>>
>>139032509
not part of mission i guess
>>
>>139032481
no shoe this time? Sadly
>>
>>139032475
Thanks translator
>>
>>139032475
Thank you.
>>
>>139032489
And samefagging how something sucks because nobody agrees with you makes you look retarded
>>
>>139032475
>Spout your nonsense when you're dying in your sleep.
M A D M A N
>>
>>139032475

>'The Great Event that will happen'

All Might gonna die.

Thanks TL Anon
>>
>>139032509
Busy jacking off or something.
>>
AND THE TSUYU DIARY? WE NEED IT!
>>
>>139032374
how the fuck is Best Jeanist so strong, besides wearing the best jeans obviously
>>
>>139032374
>>139032475
Detective isn't Blackmist
>>
Thank you translator!!!
>>
>>139032475
Thanks KoreanTL :)
>>
>>139032418
That's what I was thinking too. Like, what if they send the Noumu back to All for One when they aren't using them.
>>
>>139032526
>Them were given permission to DEFEND themselves, in that they wouldn't go to jail for using their own quirks in self-defense.
No and No. Even that page contradicts what you've stated.
>>
>>139032475
Thank you sunbaenim/senpai
>>
>>139032379
Here is your reply
>>
>>139031185
You fucking subhuman
>>
>>139032587
>Like, what if they send the Noumu back to All for One when they aren't using them.
Then we'll see how they're made and Deku will realize all the Nomu are his former classmates.
>>
File: taroumaru_ILBE.png (233KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
taroumaru_ILBE.png
233KB, 1000x1000px
>>139032475
Thank you, bro.
>>
>>139032624
That's fucked up senpai
>>
>>139032622
your tears bring me entertainment
>>
>>139030553
/tg/ - the true cuckold
>>
>>139032579
Could be a duplicate by twice, as mentioned above in the thread.
>>
>>139032481

>Even Kamui of the Woods has votes while Sugar not.
>>
>>139031242
>>139031949
>everyone is making great points
>they still go
Why
>>
>>139032475
>Spout your nonsense when you're dying in your sleep.
B-b-b-b-b-b-but Bakugou is suppose to be te new Sasuke!
>>
>>139032742
Because you don't want to see the pro heroes getting the focus
>>
>>139032475
Thanks!
>>
>>139032742
see
>>139032192
>>
>>139032694
Try that again next week, see what happens.
>>
Fucking new/reddit cancer posting pages out of order making it harder to translator-kun to do his job. Ban these fucks.
>>
>>139032573
Has control over fabrics or something. Basically you wear clothes your in trouble. He's like Magneto's fabulous cousin
>>
Ok this is still a great series and all but over the last two arcs I'm starting to see where this series could fall apart at. 1. despite all of the students being pretty smart they make stupid decisions, especially deku. he's borderline retard almost
2. Friendship power ups seems to be creeping in the shadows. It hasn't really happened yet but I take what deku did in the last arc as foreshadowing.
3. Bakugo being a super jealous fag

If this continues then this series can become shit quick
>>
>>139031723
He's still young. If he heals them properly, those hands will become stronger than ever.
>>
>>139032812
now everyone is gonna try it
since it triggers autist like you
>>
>>139032800
>We're going to infiltrate a base full of villains and get the hostage back without any of them noticing

Yeah, how? The only one with a quirk that looks suited for this kinda thing is Momo, but I don't know how she'll manage alone
>>
>>139032826
Here's your (you)
>>
Like i said two threads ago.

BLACKMIST =/= DETECTIVE

Seriously.
Think back, AfO told Shigaraki that All Might is weakening. Not Blackmist.

"He lied to me. Why did he lie to me." -Shigaraki while blackmist was right next to him

Also, No one of them knew that All Might has a daily limit of being buffed up.
It wouldnt make any sense for them trying to raid Yuuei or USJ while he had still fight in him

I mean, if the detective, who knwos about his quirk, and knows how weak he is after his daily dose, would be blackmist, then he would just tell fking Shigaraki that he has to wait for a few hours and ambush him.

It doesnt make any sense that they two are one and the same person.
Just because they wear the same Tie and pants, doesnt mean they are the same person.
Its something called FASHION

seriously
>>
File: 1409343444048.png (248KB, 449x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409343444048.png
248KB, 449x500px
>The Great Event that will happen
As much as everyone is shitting on them going for seemingly no reason. Remember all of the death flags for All Might? Deaths door is ahead of him and it will be during the retrieval arc. He will die. And the only way it will have a HUGE emotional impact for all the students that looked up to him is to see him fall. That's why they're going. To bare witness to the death of symbol of piece. Stop being so shortsighted.
>>
>>139032826
But it is already shit my familam
>>
>>139032826
Stick to World Trigger faggot
>>
>>139032800
I did see that.
Doesn't make it any less stupid.
You honestly think All Might's Cool Kids Club is going there ONLY to retaliate?
That would make them no different from villains.
Of course they're going there to bring Explosive Compadre back.
>>
>>139032881
Oh thank you! heres yours (you) too, happy Easter.
>>
>>139032823
so Nomus are actually his nemesis
>>
>>139032881
Anon that shitpost this way, normally don't have a good counterargument to back up their side.
>>
Would have been nice if Iida actually followed through with what he was saying, now everything he says is not gonna be taken seriously.

It's not like nothing bad's gonna happen as a result of this either. It's pretty obvious that them going is going to cause the pro heroes to be worried about them and cause All Might to die.

Either way, chapter was actually kinda poor. We have Iida contradicting himself so easily, Deku still not learning from his mistakes, and the rest of their classmates being spineless when they could have ganged up and stopped them. Would have been interesting to see the class use their quirks to hold the three stooges in place while they struggle to be edgy.

But seriously, why does Shonen Jump have to be so predictable?
>>
>>139030553
/k/- NEGEV MAC NUGGET
>>
>>139032945
FUck you, I'm not even him but that guy wasn't doing anything, he just voiced his opinion and you acts like an absolute faggot because you don't agree with him. You're the reasons thoses threads are shit.
>>
>>139032888
>yfw the magican makes a live broadcast and none of the people fighting realises it until after all might dies
Would be genuinely 10/10
>>
>>139032826
>3. Bakugo being a super jealous fag
Speed reader.
>>
>>139032481
why's mina so low
what's wrong with these people
>>
It's weird watching normally smart characters handwave away perfectly logical facts like "breaking the law is bad" and "the world's top heroes are already on the job".
>>
We all know Horikoshi loves Star wars.

And we know that all mights predeecessor died because of OfA.
And thanks to gran torino we know that theres more to it.

What if...

AfO has a take-over-quirk. He tried to take over the predecessor, to get OfA-quirk back.
Like something that OfA cant be taken back because of the "passing on" wuirk.

AfO tried to take over the predecessor, who then quickly gave all might the quirk.
After years of training, and after the take over was completed, All might beat him by crushing his head.

And thanks to a regeneration or reanimation quirk AfO survived.

Thats why he says "He killed his predecessor"
Like "Darth vader killed your father"
>>
>>139033047
Yea, it's weird because it's bad writing.
>>
>>139033047
Would have been a lot better if Iida, ShadowCrow, the fag and the frog would have fought against Deku and Co. to keep them there.
>>
>>139032888
So the plot is forced as fuck? Ok
>>
>>139032475

thanks tlfag

This rescue mission will be disaster especially ragdoll is still missing and her quirk probably got acquired by the VA .
>>
File: 1408977680428.jpg (34KB, 600x461px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408977680428.jpg
34KB, 600x461px
>>139033047
Yeah, it makes me fucking MAD
>>
>>139033047
>>139032826
>>139032742
>>139032984
>>139033073
>>139033107
>>139033108
These posts? All me.
>>
These past few chapters has been really disappointing
>>
>>139032945
>stick to world trigger fag
Oh actually I will anon. At least I already know that the series won't have
>friendship ass pulls
>MC who constantly do autistic shit
>rival childhood friend who's seem to have taken some pages out of sasuke book

and stop getting so butthurt just because someone criticizes your favorite series.
>>
>>139033107
Basically what I said as well.
>>139032984

This scene had huge potential to start a 'civil war' among the classmates. Instead, we get a group of mildly concerned friends who kinda sit there and watch the stupidity happen. If the standard for being a hero is 'butting into someone's business', then why can't they just force them to stay. It shows they have weak amounts of self-confidence as heroes and just weak personalities.
>>
>>139033047
Deku is known as the character who wants to save anyone no matter the situation since chapter 1.
>>
>>139033194
Changing the PoV to Bakugou will save this series.
>>
>>139032481
why is kouhei so high? he just rips of the naruto
>>
>>139033047
Not as weird as people who sped through the manga and don't get why the characters would act that way and then call it bad writing because they didn't sit and do nothing.
>>
>>139033156
You sure got us there! Thanks for your valid opinions!
>>
>>139033252
It's almost like character development is a thing and maybe Deku should grow out of being a retard
>>
>>139033012
>doesn't know bakugo is a jealous fag
>I'm the speed reader
Ok anon maybe you should go reread
>>
>>139027898

i think it's guaranteed momo will end up pleasing old heroes for money.
>>
>>139033313
>Character wants to be a hero
>The only way to develop is for him to not act like one

Sup Frank Miller
>>
>>139033360
There's a difference between being a smart hero and being a dumb one. Either way, Deku's got the right idea as a hero, but it doesn't change the fact he's being a retard about it.
>>
>>139033348
>>139033348
she can just create money herself.

Why would she need to work anyway
>>
>>139033360
>being a hero mean constantly doing stupid shit to shorten your career
That's fucking dumb
>>
>>139033348
Momo is gonna get raped by the VA
>>
>>139032481
>Todoroki Fuyumi

Todoroki's sister? Did we know her name yet?
>>
>>139032475
Bakugou reacting as expected. Thank you TLkun
>>
File: 040.png (731KB, 1787x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
040.png
731KB, 1787x1300px
>>139033047
So on top of speedreaders we have people who don't even read the manga complaining.
>>
>>139033360
Deku learning to accept things he can't control is a valuable lesson. I could be wrong, but I seem to recall All Might saying something similar to Deku.
>>
>>139033432
it was right beside her profile when she first appeared after the tournament.

god fking dammit
>>
>>139032826
Can I just say how I love that you got fucking assaulted by shitposters especially since you were trying to just have a basic conversation.

anyway 1. I can agree with this to a degree. I think it's probably just that these are still kids who are learning to be heroes. They're gonna be impulsive. I will say that although rushing in without thinking is very much an aspect of Deku's personality I'm not sure how well it'll turn out here. But I'm willing to wait and see
2. Not sure where you're getting this notion as so far most fights have had very little in friendship power. Besides that one thing with the mind control theres been very little in the way of bs like that. Also about the fight with McMuscles I think a lot of people are missing that he didn't just overpower him but he actually used his hand that was stuck in the tendrils to smash him with all of his fingers. Which is why they're so mangled
3. Nah man Bakugou telling Shigaraki to fuck off is great. He's a prick but he's no villain.
>>
Deku has to receive a regeneration quirk or else he's fucked. He will be fucked for life. He is flat out ignoring the professionals telling him to stop killing himself. That's not heroic it's dumb. He is a liability for everyone at this point
>>
>>139033455
>Character does something foolish once
>It works surprisingly well
>Therefore he should do it whenever he get the chance

Retard
>>
>>139033313
Well, that's what charmed All Might. Deku doesn't grow much compared to the other characters.
>>
>>139033139
Why?
>>
>>139033455
We also have fanboys that would continue to justify the authors shit writing no matter what
>>
>>139033516
>Character known to doing what's right regardless of the situation
>WHY IS HE STILL DOING THIS

Retard
>>
>>139033492
>regeneration quirk
>The regeneration quirk guy
Fuck off man, it won't happen.
>>
>>139033392
>A smart hero is someone who saves no one
>A dumb hero is someoone who saves people

You can't win this autist
>>
>>139033402

she would never use her powers for illegal gains.

she'll earn her money the right way by spreading her legs and taking it multiple times monday - friday. she's off on weekends.
>>
>>139033551
Did you read the post I replied to?
>>
>>139033539
Yeah it was a good moment and I have nothing against it, I just don't want it to be overused, figuratively speaking.
>>
>>139033562
>shit writing
Found the speedreader
>>
>>139033492
SERIOUSLY, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT HIM TO DO?

"NO SORRY I CANT FIGHT YOU, SENSEI SAID I SHOULDNT KILL MYSELF, LETS DO THIS BY TALKING LIKE NARUTO"

Thats also not what you want to read.
he HAD to fuck up his arm or he´d be DEAD by now, Kouta too, and even more would be injured or dead.

SERIOUSLY, DIE U FUCKTARD
>>
>>139033425
Hey man Superman willingly jumps in the way of all kinds of shit that could kill him to help people.
Hell All Might's whole schtick right now is he's slowly shortening his career the more he uses his power. It's kinda a thing heroes do.
>>
>>139033455
Stop replying to shitposter you autist, it just encourages them to come back into thread, don't turn this into an already shitty thread.
>>
>>139032509

It's starting to get suspicious why he keeps hiding hero No 3
>>
>>139032971
Yeah pretty much if they ditched their hulk pants.
>>
File: 1448864708431.jpg (172KB, 749x613px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448864708431.jpg
172KB, 749x613px
>Chapter literally said that if Deku didn't fuck himself up Kouta would have died
>People calling him a retard anyways

It's not easy being a hero. From the look of things you guys want this to be another Kick-Ass or The Boys.
>>
>>139033564
>Character known to doing what's right regardless of the situation
How can you qualify what is he currently doing as "right"?
>>
>>139033732
see
>>139031789
So I guess Deku should have let Kouta died.
>>
>>139033492
I'm not sure if you're an autist or something but it's already been shown deku is modeled after shiro, the first fucking chapter even said "Finally a child willing to sacrifice themselves has appeared"

Deku doesn't care about himself if it means saving someone, that's the heroic trait he embodies and the one in which allmight saw in him.

It's obvious hiro is going with an emiya setup with this whole thing.
>>
>V7 Omake were translated by CN TL Anon on the 10th Feb or something
>FA posts them today
Impressive
>>
>>139033726
>Call someone with his phones BEFORE or WHILE heading to Kouta's location
>Stall Muscleman until they arrive
Not that hard
>>
>>139033726
They're just shitposters, anyone that's read the manga is aware that this is Deku's character.
>>
>>139033820
>Speedreader

Literally if he wasted even a moment more Kouta would have died. Pay attention to the paneling and scene switching Deku's realization happened the exact moment that eyefag was about to body Kouta.
>>
>>139033832
A character doesn't have to be static, it can be developed. I'd argue that it's the whole points of stories
>>
File: img000011.png (211KB, 796x1250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000011.png
211KB, 796x1250px
>'Day 1 of the abstinent life' = 'Lifehack 1#'
lmao
>>
>>139033920
Adorable.
>>