[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for Kotetsujo no Kabaneri, next season's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

Are you ready for Kotetsujo no Kabaneri, next season's wild ride?

DameDesuYo confirmed that they are subbing it, so no worries about Amazon Prime.

http://damedesuyo.com/?p=9617
>>
>>139003958
>confirmed that they are subbing it

Plz hold back the localizing please.
>>
>Bernie Sanders
>>
Aren't they always a bit late? Most of the time they release their tranlations one or two days after the broadcasting in Japan.
>>
>>139004452
Nigger be glad it's not FFF
>>
>>139004993
These guys are worse
>>
>>139004993
FFF only does BDs now anyway.
>>
>>139003958
That girl looks like slut of the year
>>
Wait, is there no way to rip from Prime?
>>
I have Amazon Prime and will use it to stream this. Are you broke ass NEETs mad?
>>
>>139003958
Oh so we'll only have to wait 2 weeks after it airs to watch it?
>>
>>139005221
No one tried and they have DRMs.

>>139005330
Amazon Prime streaming is available in like 10 countries.
>>
>>139005141
They are doing KonoSuba and YuriYuri also Assclass is their most regular release.
>>
>>139003958
what is the deal with this anime?
>>
>DDY
>good
>>
>>139005330
>paying to watch chinese cartoons

sure anon, i'm jelly af
>>
I want [gg] to sub this
>>
>>139004452

>one or two days after the broadcasting in Japan

Could be worse.
>>
>>139003958
Will watch only for the design
>>
File: trump kek.jpg (9KB, 262x312px) Image search: [Google]
trump kek.jpg
9KB, 262x312px
>DDY supports Hernie Sanders 2016

Can't wait for your shitty meme sub group to kill yourselves in June when you lose to a literal felon.
>>
>>139003958
Next Valvrave and Guilty crown
>>
>>139003958
I don't trust this team at all but I will try one episode.
>>
>inspired by AoT

Yeah I'll pass. Can't take the fandom of that one.
>>
>>139012268
I went to watch the first three episodes yesterday and it's different enough from AoT.
>>
>>139009987
Only Guilty Crown, there is no Valvrave staff here other than Okouchi. And he is being kept in place by based Araki to avoid cringe shit like moses and hero of your life.
>>
I'd rather have lastsubs do it.
>>
Let's just have jaka reviving gg and subbing it.
>>
>>139014660
Is the opening awesome? I mean the opening video.
>>
>>139016247
Song was good, video pretty standard.
>>
>>139005379
What's DRM and why doesn't Funi/Crunchy have it?
>>
>>139017921
Standard = it has the obligatory hype as fuck scene during the chorus like Guilty Crown and Shingeki, correct?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.