[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is fucking NTR isnt it? When will this shit stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: guilty cuck.webm (2MB, 920x516px) Image search: [Google]
guilty cuck.webm
2MB, 920x516px
This is fucking NTR isnt it?
When will this shit stop
>>
It would be better if it was NTR. Gai was a way better character than that shitty shoe.
>>
So 17% of paraplegic women can achieve orgasm? As if I’d ever stick my dick in that bitch for less than a 1 in 5 chance that she might feel it. I’d probably have a better time with my hand. With my LEFT hand. I bet she’d even want to cuddle afterwards; needy virgins like her always want to cuddle. Gah, just the thought of having those limp, unresponsive legs next to me in bed is appalling.

…Oh, sorry Ayase, I didn’t see you there. That came out all wrong. What I meant to say is that I would feel terrible making love to you without knowing you’d feel the same pleasure I was feeling. It would be selfish of me. Selfish… and wrong.

You see, Ayase, that’s the reason I’m keeping you in the friend zone while banging Inori senseless every night. I thank God that you will never have to suffer the agony of having to use a beautiful, submissive autistic girl to slake your most depraved lusts. You’re so pure, Ayase… you are the only pure thing in my world of dark, sexy Byronic torment. I couldn’t bear to taint that.

So I need you to stay strong. Can you do that… for me? Good girl.
>>
>>138998805
guilty crown is a lot of things, but I don't think its NTR shit
>>
>>138998999
Shoe is great though
>>
>>138999675
So what's the context of OP related? Because that looks like it a lot
>>
>>139000135
He went from wimp to more of a wimp to neurotic wimp to supreme leader to crippled wimp. Man I miss GC threads.
>>
>>139000428
It's been a few years but she charges him up periodically or something. And by 'charges up' I mean what you think I mean.
>>
File: 1456215776864.png (36KB, 813x393px) Image search: [Google]
1456215776864.png
36KB, 813x393px
Good times
>>
>>139000428

He needs blood transfusion from her or some shit. Or was it the other way around

I forgot the details
>>
>>139000542
>He needs blood transfusion from her
This one
>>
>>139000573
Authors never use one thing for the other. Also its so heavily implied. He might need a blood transfusion but them still boning on the side seems reasonable.
>>
>>138998805
Damn right. That slut Inori NTR Shu away from his sister Mana. Death was too good for that homewrecker.
>>
>>138998805
What I want to know is when will this fake as fuck shitposting about cuck stop. It's been over a year since everyone started thinking it was funny to get "mad" over it constantly, and it wasn't actually funny even in the first place.
>>
File: drugs04.jpg (191KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
drugs04.jpg
191KB, 600x450px
>>139000530
>actually decent episode DROPPED

Every time.
>>
File: the fuhrer.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the fuhrer.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
it was such a shit show, but so fun
>>
>>139000633
She was shown zipping up her clothes after the "transfusion"

So yeah

They fucked
>>
>>138998805
>This is fucking NTR isnt it?
I honestly wish it was because then it would be something interesting
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.