[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate/stay night: Garden of Avalon - glorious,after image

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: garden of avalon.jpg (169KB, 600x804px) Image search: [Google]
garden of avalon.jpg
169KB, 600x804px
Cast includes

Artoria - Ayako Kawasumi
Merlin: Takahiro Sakurai
Kei: Daisuke Ono
Gawain: Takahiro Mizushima
Lancelot: Ryotaro Okiayu
Mordred: Miyuki Sawashiro
Bedivere: Mamoru Miyano
>>
>>138989381
This looks like shit.
>>
I want Saber to cuck me
>>
Takachu just couldn't handle it anymore could he? He just had to have his waifu get an anime all about her, a game where she's teamed up with two clones of her and finally, an OVA where she fights with another Type Moon protagonist, never mind that if they did actually fight, even with his waifu at full power she still stands no chance against that character.
>>
>>138992396
It's a drama CD,not an anime
>an OVA where she fights with another Type Moon protagonist
wot
>>
>>138992396

The fuck are you on?
>>
File: img000009.jpg (68KB, 399x299px) Image search: [Google]
img000009.jpg
68KB, 399x299px
>>138989381
>Merlin: Takahiro Sakurai
>Merlin having the same voice as Arthur
>>
>>138993254

Arthur is not canon and his lore will never be expanded upon beyond prototype shit
>>
>>138993411
He's definitely gonna be canon,considering he'll most likely show uo in Grand Order.

How they're gonna explain him is anyone's guess though
>>
>>138993411
I would have agreed with you when it was established as a different setting with it's own Throne rules, but they had a crossover that made it pretty clear it's also part of the same multiverse somehow despite that.

The only spin-off work that's confirmed non-canon is Prsima Illya.
>>
>>138993463

>Grand Order
>the game with servants like Santa Alter , the alien MHX and Shiki

Don't take every addition to the gacha seriously
>>
>>138992698
Cocaine. I use it to deal with the problems of reality. Have you seen the News? we're gonna have world war III combined with a sex war and a race war, it's over, it's all over.
>>
>>138993579
>we're gonna have world war III
Not if Trump gets elected.
>>
>>138993579

Kill yourself then
>>
>>138993549
You listed 2(amazing)joke Servants and 1 collab fanservice special,well done

Meanwhile every other Prototype and Proto Fragments Servant in it is treated as a geniune Servant with their own part.

Hell they even retconned Proto!Cu into being a younger F/SN Cu
>>
How long before the King Arthur Anime?
>>
Fate route adaptation when?

Actually I don't care about the Fate route. I just want an anime of Saber's memories, could easily fill out at least 4 episodes worth of content.
>>
>>138994041
Garden of Avalon is literally that,only you actually get to see a lot of other perspectives.
>>
>>138993770
When type-moon needs the money.
>>
>>138994162
I know. I want a GOA anime.
>>
>>138993594
>>138993653
That's not going to solve anything. Don't you get it? We'll all be living like Fallout 3 soon no matter who wins your stupid country's election.
>>
>>138989381
>Kei: Daisuke Ono

Its Kay you tremendous fucking faggots
>>
>>138992599
There was a plan for a video about Saber Lily vs Archetype:Earth but Prototype PV was choosen instead.
>>
So are we getting the canon futa artoria scene?
>>
>>138993700

Those three servants show that some servants of the gacha just aren't meant to be taken seriously

We'll eventually got more and more supposed servants taht won't fit any lore whatsoever, like Saber Lion or even Bikini version of past servants
>>
File: url.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>138989381
Is the novel translated?
>>
>Kay
>OnoD
Thanks Nasu
>>
>>138996759
https://canonrap.wordpress.com/2015/08/30/goa_00/
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.