[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the appeal of Rei? She's just a blank fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: latest.png (155KB, 360x274px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
155KB, 360x274px
What's the appeal of Rei? She's just a blank fucking doll of a person with no personality to speak of or any likeable traits. At least Asuka is lively and talkative. Rei is just a plank of wood as characters go and I have no idea how anyone can see any waifu material in her.
Explain to me why you love Rei so much.
>>
Yeah, Asuka is a great choice.

If you're a fucking faggot who literally likes men. Literally. Men. She is a man. He. Asuka is a man.
>>
She looks like a toilet bowl and that appeals to my scat fetish
>>
Rei is innocent
>>
File: basically autistic.jpg (1008KB, 1175x1485px) Image search: [Google]
basically autistic.jpg
1008KB, 1175x1485px
Reminder that Misato is best
>>
>>138971752
Not that surprising. Most reifags are socially inept autists, hence rei is the optimum choice
>>
>>138971752
Rei is an actual character.
Asuka is a shallow tranny.
>>
Rei a shit.
>>
>>138971752
>my shit is marginally better than yours
What's the appeal of any NGE girls? They're all awful
>>
Rei is a person, Asuka is just there to raise awareness of mental illness.
>>
>>138972182
They actually seem like real people, unlike 99% of anime girls

This is an appeal for some and a turnoff for others
>>
File: aa4.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
aa4.gif
2MB, 500x375px
Because she's a blank slate that's desperately trying to understand human life and the concept of emotions like joy and love, like what she develops for Shinji. She's guards the Earth from Angels without really knowing why, and in the end she's completely willing to die to restore human individuality.

I find her adorable in her ignorance and in a different show I'd be happy to have her as the main character.
>>
File: thumbs.jpg (18KB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs.jpg
18KB, 300x265px
>>138972483
Finally, a solid fucking answer Jesus fuck. Thank you anon, today you were slightly less of a faggot.
>>
>>138972033
All I see here is proof from the master himself that Asuka a best.
>>
>>138972056
>asukafags
> not autists
>>
File: Rei.jpg (18KB, 400x540px) Image search: [Google]
Rei.jpg
18KB, 400x540px
>>138971752
Toilet furries
>>
File: Rei_smile.png (621KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rei_smile.png
621KB, 1280x720px
You'll see if you're willing to see.
>>
>>138972483
Too bad Asuka is the superior character

>>138972590
Dumb toiletfag
>>
>>138973059
nope not even transgender fag
>>
Rei has no qualities
Asuka is a narcissistic bitch

Only Misato can be redeemed
>>
>>138973767
Asuka is only a narcissistic bitch if you're a beta faggot
>>
>>138973767
>massive slut with daddy issues
>>
>>138973845
True, she's just a broken fuckdoll.
>>
>>138973989
Her being dependent on me emotionally will be a good thing

She needs be to make her feel loved and I need her to love me

She sums up a lot of my insecurities in the movie very well
>>
>>138974146
>describing Rei
Wonder how many nights she took the Gendong.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.