[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psycho pass was average >no character development (apart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Shinya_3.png (4MB, 1366x681px) Image search: [Google]
Shinya_3.png
4MB, 1366x681px
Psycho pass was average

>no character development (apart for the protagonist and Ginoza)
>shitty plot
>likable character is killed off
>YURI
>gore fan service

I did enjoy the setting, animation, and ost though.
>>
>>138949654
>>no character development (apart for the protagonist and Ginoza)

Does every support character need a huge development? No, fuck off

>>138949654
>>shitty plot

What about it is "shitty"?

>>138949654
>>likable character is killed off

I sense a butthurt fan. Likeable characters that die, aren't a bad thing either. It creates tension and rage against the killer. And if a show can drag you in emotionally, it's a good thing.

>>138949654
>>YURI

Literally the pinnacle of anime

>>138949654
>>gore fan service

As long as it isn't overused in anime. I mean as long as there are just some very gore heavy shows, that isn't a bad thing either. It's refreshing between all the generic "no visual injuries except scratches" shit
>>
>>138949654
It's way too overrated. It's below average actually
>>
>>138949991
Well. Even the characters who had development, IT WAS FUCK ALL. So yes, at least one fucking character needs development in the series.

It was good until the plot kicked in. The different lots of mysteries were fun. THE PLOT WAS BARLEY EVEN A FUCKING PLOT. Catching a murderer who just so happens to basically be invincible from the police. Protagonist has nothing to do with anything, and the fucking character that does have backstory with the plot doesn't fucking develop.

Butthurt? ha. The character he killed didn't have enough screen time or personality for me to give a fuck. He had POTENTIAL as a decent character.

Yuri the pinnacle of anime? HA!!! what a fucking joke. I guess good stories and characters are nothing.
>>
File: 1438277674972.png (60KB, 206x208px) Image search: [Google]
1438277674972.png
60KB, 206x208px
>>138950215
>being this MAD
>>
File: 1430028076462s.jpg (10KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1430028076462s.jpg
10KB, 250x248px
>>138950252
I AM SUFFERING
>>
>>138950252
Not actually angry. You should expect fuck or cunt to be an Aussies frequently used words.
>>
>>138950265
>frogposter
Go away. Don't come back.
>>
>>138950311
"Go away. Don't come back."

Why would you enjoy hanging around 4chan? It's kill these days.
>>
>>138949654
It was an enjoyable show. I mean it was not Stand Alone Tier of good, but it was not shitty either.

As for the plot... It was good. Certainly it was better than quite a lot of the plots in anime and had a decent, if not always perfect reason for why things were the way they were. Also Kougami and Makishima were good characters to watch as they had a good rivalry, where both of them actually tried to kill each, not one holding back because 'Muh Friendship'.

Though the entire point of the show was the subtext about Japanese society and other aspects of all societies, the general plot of Makishima vs Kougami and Akane discovering how the System works was just a vehicle to move the show along.
>>
>>138950403
I said it was average, not shitty.
>>
First season had it's problems but did it's job pretty well although the villain could have been a better there was nothing wrong with him.
>>
>>138950215
>So yes, at least one fucking character needs development in the series

Did you just close your eyes and start screaming "OVERRATED SHIT" every scene with Akane?

>It was good until the plot kicked in. The different lots of mysteries were fun. THE PLOT WAS BARLEY EVEN A FUCKING PLOT.

Wait, what was wrong with Makishima arc? It was just like the earlier episodes, it explored the society the characters lived in but it focused heavily on the Sibyl system. If I remember correctly every episode after Makishima shenanigans kicked in the show dived into aspects of Sibyl or their Inspector/Enforcer system.

>the fucking character that does have backstory with the plot doesn't fucking develop.

Are you saying that Kou is the same person at the end of episode 22 that he was in 1?
>>
So will we get a season 3 or what? We still need to elaborate what the fuck Kogami is up to these days.
>>
>>138950969
Kogami is such a one dimensional character. I'm still mad, he had so much potential in the 3 first episodes.
>>
>>138950969

No, after the disaster that was season 2, it is over.
>>
>>138951041
After the disaster that was the movie, you mean. Season 2 was watchable, the movie is the one that is a complete disaster.
>>
>>138950403
stand alone complex isn't good.
it's pretty, no doubt, but everything is just so boring and uninteresting.
>>
>>138951041
>Literally 99% of the anime that I watch get fucking DUMPED after season 1
And here I thought I found something halfway valuable this time but yeah it really kinda did turn way worse in season 2. I just still had hopes that it can make a turn by bringing Kogami back, fuck make him a villain or something like that. That might give the story the kick it so desperately needs after going underwhelmingly medicore in season 2.
>>
File: 1329709448767.jpg (92KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1329709448767.jpg
92KB, 300x300px
>>138950363
>googling reaction images
>>
The movie might somehow be more watchable as a dub.

I couldnt handle the engrish.
>>
>>138951343
I've had that saved on my computer for like 4 years.

>kys
>>
>>138951426
I don't think the dub will fix the one dimensional characters, the hurr durr I'm so evil villains or how irrelevant everything was in the end.
>>
>>138951090

Season 2 was not watchable and was a total trainwreck. When it was on here, most anons were ragging on bad it was and that they wanted to see how far down it fall into oblivion.

>>138951192

SAC isn't good? Pass me whatever crack you are smoking you retard. SAC is a classic anime. Have your retalin and get away from the keyboard fag.

>>138951199

Kougami being an enemy is fucking stupid. No him being wanted fugitive was cool idea but it had very little places it could take and so I understand why the studio decided to stray away from it.
>>
>>138951627
Season 2 demonstrated why no one apart from the creator should write a second season of an original show
>>
>>138951515

No, but it wont be ear rape.
>>
File: 1458156741579.jpg (101KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458156741579.jpg
101KB, 1024x600px
As much as I like psycho-pass, flaws and all, it pains me to hear new anime fags try and compare it to Stand Alone Complex. SAC is in a whole league of its own.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.