[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this mango is pretty avant garde

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: damn1.jpg (175KB, 962x658px) Image search: [Google]
damn1.jpg
175KB, 962x658px
this mango is pretty avant garde
>>
of course you assholes don't want to talk about it; you never talk about good stuff but don't worry it was MY mistake for not realizing this sooner

I'll delete this thread in short notice
>>
>>138939251
Ok
>>
>>138939251
>I'll delete this thread in short notice
What year is it?
>>
>>138939251
there was a nice thread about it for the last chapter
>>
>>138939251
>my awesome DeDeDeDe thread has 0 replies
>this guy got three just by going full autist

ok
>>
File: ._.png (26KB, 193x340px) Image search: [Google]
._.png
26KB, 193x340px
>>
>>138939251
get back to tumblr
Asano's works are overrated as fuck by stupid shit like you
>>
File: .~.png (66KB, 435x402px) Image search: [Google]
.~.png
66KB, 435x402px
>>
>>138938863
You got me OP, what´s the name of this?
>>
File: 008 - 007.png (738KB, 1702x2500px) Image search: [Google]
008 - 007.png
738KB, 1702x2500px
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 256x144px
>>138939251
Jesus this gotta be the most embarassing post on /a/.
And that is saying something.
>>
>>138939687
Year 1 A.M. (after moot).
>>
>>138938863
HELP! I'M IN LOVE WITH OURAN
ONTAN!
O N T A N!
O N T A N !
>>
File: transparent manga.png (266KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
transparent manga.png
266KB, 500x647px
>>
File: Holograph_086.png (276KB, 803x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Holograph_086.png
276KB, 803x1200px
Let's talk about general Inio works then.

Favorite inio manga? I loved NH. It was a bit DEEP with the glasses kid's role, but overall the raw emotions in this manga were well embedded in a story about the mundane. it's harrowing to think there are millions of these little tragedies playing out, and no one will know their pain.

>the kid who got hit by a brick and thrown down a well
They never knew how serious his head injury was and thought it was just minor bruising from falling down the well. A life lost between the cracks.
>the girl who liked him, and ended up hiding him
I want to call her crazy, but considering what she went through it's hard to fault her for clinging on to whatever happiness she can.
>the kid in the checkered shirt who got bullied and went on a stabbing spree
It was painful to watch his character unravel, like some fragile string that got caught on some rough metal. I want to despise him, but in the end he probably went through the most pain of them all.
I want to go on, but really I just love Inio's characters. He must've lived a full life meeting lots of interesting people to be able to portray such honest expressions of human nature.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.