[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn save her from her shitty job and unhappy life >ywn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

>ywn save her from her shitty job and unhappy life
>ywn protect her smile

So is anyone else watching this show?
The ending is gonna be depressing as fuck isn't it?
>>
File: 1434802179032.jpg (116KB, 639x961px) Image search: [Google]
1434802179032.jpg
116KB, 639x961px
I'm fucking scared that the cat will end up dying in the end because he's already old and having trouble climbing shit like active cats do and that at that moment she'll get her shit together and complete her goals and dreams although it's a good way to end it.
>>
>>138937955
im gonna cry like a bitch
>>
>>138937829
This thread just made me start it, didn't know the cat was old.

I'm already getting feels, my cat died a couple of years ago and I miss her so much still. (She was 12.)

Good news is I saved a stray cat a couple of weeks after she was gone, she gave birth to a kitten and he's a total bro. (His mom got killed in a car accident in front of my house a couple of months later though RIP.)
>>
>>138939814
You're a good man anon
>>
File: Screenshot_46.png (413KB, 1365x728px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_46.png
413KB, 1365x728px
DARU A CUTE
>>
The cat's going to die in the end, I just know it.

I don't need this so soon after having my dog I grew up with of 15 years die on me last week.
>>
Same here. My cat is 20 and I'm already anxious about him and then there is this show. I hope cat would still be alive and learn to mew to show his presents when he needs attention.
>>
File: She and her cat - 01.jpg (10KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
She and her cat - 01.jpg
10KB, 960x540px
This was one of the first scenes, Daru was doomed from the start
>>
>>138940331
We're all doomed to die from the minute we're born
>>
GODDAMN, Daru's mom is a calico I'm gettng even more feels now, thanks guys. ;_;
>>
>>138937829
thanks for this anon comfy as fuck
>>
Aren't shows with dying animals just easy ways to tug at your heartstrings?
>>
>>138940635
Aren't shows with moe girls basically the same situation?
>>
>>138940845
those pull on my penis strings
>>
File: 1442447651221.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442447651221.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>138940635
It's all about how this done. Usually it is just "look how cute this pet is and how the character cares, now he is dead". There the cat is not plot tool he is the character himself, we got his introduction, his perspective, his relationship with the girl and their history. That's why it is going to hurt like a bitch when his death happens. The shit that lots of us can relate is not helping either.
>>
File: Lain.jpg (23KB, 332x450px) Image search: [Google]
Lain.jpg
23KB, 332x450px
>>138937829
I don't know why I subject myself to shows like this. They always end in heartbreak and sadness. I hope this one will be different but I fucking know better.
>>
How old is she?
>>
>>138944373
Nearing cake age probably.
>>
>>138937829
>>ywn save her from her shitty job and unhappy life
>>ywn protect her smile
Cats are not allowed to post here.

>>138937955
The thing with the cat dying is that she's going to get even more destroyed, probably will go back home too and that's super depressing.
>>
File: none of this matters.jpg (27KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
none of this matters.jpg
27KB, 500x281px
>>138942150
>>
Cat a shit
She's should've gotten a dog instead
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.