[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wich is worst for: >story >art >characters >music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault.jpg (200KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
200KB, 1280x720px
wich is worst for:

>story
>art
>characters
>music
>continuation of dbz
>waifu[/spolier]
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458594523172.jpg (75KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458594523172.jpg
75KB, 479x720px
This is all I have to say...
>>
File: 1456937744704.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1456937744704.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>story
Gt
>>art
Super
>>characters
Super
>>music
Super
>>continuation of dbz
Super
>>waifu
Super

Super is shit
>>
>>138925475
>FB_IMG
>...
>fake image
The only thing you are saying is that you came from facebook.
>>
>>story
Super
>>art
Super
>>characters
Super
>>music
Super
>>continuation of dbz
Super
>>waifu
Super
>>
File: 1453218995756.jpg (33KB, 324x371px) Image search: [Google]
1453218995756.jpg
33KB, 324x371px
>>138925542
This
>>
Anyone else like the SSJ4 transformation? No idea why it got so much shit, actually thought it was pretty cool for how it stood out and the actual way to get the transformation itself.
>>
these fucking faggots with this shitty threads again
>>
>>138925789
Fuck off, furry.
>>
>>138925789
It is absolutely gorgeous only a queer would say it is shit
>>
>>138925700
Kek, fake! That's funny. And ooh I have a Facebook, so what faggot so do alot of anons.
>>
>>138925184
DBS
DBS
DBS
DBS
DBS
>>
File: Affiche-01.jpg (102KB, 599x461px) Image search: [Google]
Affiche-01.jpg
102KB, 599x461px
>>138925184
>story
Super.
>art
Super
>characters
Super
>music
Super.
>continuation of dbz
Super
>>waifu[/spolier]
Super.

Jesus christ. What a fiasco.
>>
>>138925184
>Story
GT
>Art
Super, with the exception of the first 2 episodes

>Characters
GT, with some exceptions

>Music

GT, save one exception https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwoaTeGSlLg

>Continuation of DBZ

GT storywise, though at least some effort was put into the animation there, Super's is just insulting.

>Waifu

GT Videl is mostly better than Super Videl

I like 18 in both

I like Bulma in both, even if she's fugly in GT
>>
>>138925881
Are they also pants in the head retarded like you?
>>
>Story
GT

>Art
Super

>Music
Super

>Continuation
GT

>Waifu
GT ruined C18 but Super ruined Videl.

GT offends me more.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHCwfRupjKs

It's my favorite dragon ball opening
>>
>>138925184
Super is devianart tier

GT is MLP/furry tier

You decide what is worst
>>
>>138926151
I like it too.
>>
>>138926151
Mine too, GT is still shit though.
>>
>>138926151
This.
>>
File: 1457267588994.jpg (28KB, 540x516px) Image search: [Google]
1457267588994.jpg
28KB, 540x516px
>>138926151
>The fucking piano part on the instrumental

end this...
>>
>>138926151
This whole opening is litterally shouting CHILDHOOD, I fucking love it .
>>
>>138925184
>story
super. gt was unbearable
>art
art as in style or character design? style: gt design: super
>characters
super. hated pan and faggot trunks in gt
>music
super
>continuation of dbz
super
>waifu
super. bulma is still pretty hot
>>
>>138926679
You don't get it right ?
>>
>>138925184
Well the Super manga isn't bad at all.
>>
>>138925184
>Story
Both, they are wasted potential.
>Art
Super.
>Characters
Okay, let's see, GT is Goku Time, Super is Goku and Vegeta time, in both of them everyone are jobbers, but at least in GT Videl has a personality, Chi Chi isn't a harpy, but they ruined Goten and Trunks, but in the other hand in Super Goten and Trunks still love martial arts and they run into a battle instead of running after pussy, BUT as Super is following the epilogue Toei/Toriyama are going to discarred Goten and Trunks in favor of currynigga. But in the other hand Super is showing how Goku doesn't knowledge Pan like how Toei made it look in EoZ.
So both are shit, but at least GT respected Videl's character.
>Music
Super
>Continuation of DBZ
Both are pretty shit.
>>
>>138925184
>story
neither
>art
neither
>characters
neither
>music
STEP INTO THE GRAND TOUR
>continuation of dbz
neither
>waifu
neither
>>
I just hope Super fixes Z's shitty ending. If they justify why we should give two fucks about Oob I'll be happy.
>>
>>138925184
>>138925184
>story
Battle of Gods>GT>RoF
The movie was better than super tho. So I'd go for GT on this one.
>art
Super
>characters
GT was too centered on Goku. Super was supposed to change that...and it's centered on Goku, Vegeta, Bills and Whiss. Bulma a best tho.
>music
Super is worse, no question
>continuation of dbz
GT is better, since they make throwbacks to obscure Z statements to make sagas about them (Baby and evil dragons). Also, Super being supposedly canon makes the whole thing a mess while GT,despite it being suposedly non-canon, makes much more sense.

>>138925475
>this shit is still circulating
Then again, people kept joking after Krillin didnt die in any of the new material.
>>
>>138925789
>No idea why it got so much shit
Dont find logic in DBfags, they are very arbitrary on what they like, and the fact that Toriyama didnt participate in literally every part of GT is enough reason for them to hate it.
>>
>>138925789
I liked it because it was a more natural transformation for a race of monkey men than getting blonde hair.
>>
>>138925789
MAGIC PANTS
>>
>>138929289
>If they justify why we should give two fucks about Oob I'll be happy.
We arent, are you really this stupid?
He's Goku's definite succesor and a way to say that their adventures wont end. Dont think about it that much.
>>
It's ludicrous to keep shoving more and more shit in between the Majin Buu arc and the 25th Tenkaichi Budokai. It really bloats an already massively over bloated story. I still like Beerus more than a lot of what's in GT. The Reconstruction F arc sucked but seeing what happened to the remnants of Freeza's army was cool.

That being said Super blows GT out of the water in terms of characters. GT's writing was garbage and the dialogue was bland and generic as hell. Everyone feels a lot more in character when it comes to Super.

Super's art and music are awful.
>>
>>138929466
Fuck off, it's a garbage slap-dash ending because Toriyama wanted to get out of dodge. He gave everyone last minute warning and bailed.
>>
>>138929667
Toriyama didn't give a last minute warning, he asked for permission to end the series for years and finally got it. The Buu Saga was written with the intention of being the end.
>>
File: jaco-dbzrf.jpg (169KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
jaco-dbzrf.jpg
169KB, 1024x574px
>>138925184
Jaco best waifu
>>
>>138929667
>tfw we will never have people who actually understood what went on in dragon ball criticizing it and will forever have to deal with this kind of autism

>>138929589
> Everyone feels a lot more in character when it comes to Super.
You mean "actually in-character" or "Toriyama-sama is involved in super therefore its automatically perfect"?
>>
>>138929589
Goku training in the Room of Spirit and Time for three years is totally out of character. In the Cell Saga he said that torturing yourself in the room to make yourself stronger is a stupid idea.
>>
>>138929739
It's well known that Toriyama typically doesn't plan shit and writes chapter by chapter. He may have known that he was wrapping up soon but the ending was still rushed. I don't think it's stretching to say he didn't thoroughly plan out an ending.
>>
>>138929466
>Uub is Goku's sucesor.
Ok, if Goku wants a currynigga, let him have a currynigga. I don't give a shit about neither of them.
But I give a shit with the fact that Toriyama threw in the void Goten and Trunks' characters, even when they like martial arts. I don't give a shit about all the excuses Uubfags take out their asses about how Toriyama treated Goten and Trunks in the end.
>>
>>138929939
What you posted doesn't have anything to do with the post I responded to. He knew when he was ending the series long before he ended it, that's all I said.
>>
>>138929845
Yeah, that's what I said. Super is perfect. Maybe you're the one with autism chief.
>>
>>138929926
>out of character
That was a statement regarding training in the room, not part of Goku's personality, so if anything it's a contradiction, but not it being out of character.

And Goku said so on a specific situation that doesnt apply in Super.

>>138930011
>But I give a shit with the fact that Toriyama threw in the void Goten and Trunks' characters, even when they like martial arts. I don't give a shit about all the excuses Uubfags take out their asses about how Toriyama treated Goten and Trunks in the end.
Making his son his succesor would have been predictable(it's what most people wanted out of Gohan) and Goten already failed to defend the Earth. Meanwhile, uub, a reincarnation of Goku's last(then) enemy is in line with how he changed Yamcha, Ten, Piccolo, Vegeta and so on.

Could the ending be better? maybe, but there's nothing wrong with it as it is. Super sort of ruined it tho.
>>
>>138930103
Or maybe you're the newfag.
>>
>>138929589
>Everyone feels a lot more in character when it comes to Super.
Stop there, Videl in GT has a personality and she still knows how to fight even when she doesn't take part in the battles her love for fights is still there. Videl in GT is only there to give birth to Pan and fill space in thr background.
Chi Chi in GT is a relaxed and caring mother to her sons. In Super she can't keep her mouth close and is a harpy.
At least in GT Krillin had the excuse of his old age to not fight, in Super he shitted his pants in front of Frieza's mooks.
Goku in Super and GT is the same moronic manchild.
>>
>>138926151
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCa4LaDFqJU

Step into the Grand Tour

GRAND TOUR GRAND TOUR
>>
>>138925789
Other than >>138929444
I preferred it as well. At least it's better than the recolors we are getting now.
>>
>>138930510
what the FUCK
>>
>>138930133
>Making his son his succesor would make it predictable
Of maybe Toriyama was just tired of DB and wanted an excuse to let Goku fuck off to some random place.
I don't care about who is Goku's succesor, I care about the characters that have a reason to defend their planet because it is their planet. Gohan is a moralfag that would prefer to die rather than let some villain destroy his home, some with Trunks and Goten, hell, in Z they gave a speech about how they were going to protect Earth.
Fuck Goku's succesor, I want some consistency.
>>
>>138930763
>Fuck Goku's succesor, I want some consistency.
Well, you have yet to point out a contradiction so
>>
>>138925789
I always thought it would be cool if goku's super saiyan was golden hair etc because he was pure of heart (like gohan ssj1 and trunks) but Vegeta's looked similar to ssj4 design. Cause you know, anger issues and not so pure of heart etc. Then the big reveal when ssj2 gohan looks like ssj4 because pure rage.

Would have been neat.

Also I think the series missed a huge opportunity to have ssj2 gohan jump in front Piccolo to protect him, but now I'm just rambling.
>>
File: 1351978946139.jpg (17KB, 612x346px) Image search: [Google]
1351978946139.jpg
17KB, 612x346px
>>138925184

6 x GT
>>
>>138925184
>wich is worst for:
>>story
Super
>>art
Super
>>characters
GT
>>music
Super
>>continuation of dbz
GT
>>waifu
GT
>>
>>138930974
You are playing the fanboy party, aren't you?
>I care about the characters that have a reason to defend their planet because it is their planet. Gohan is a moralfag that would prefer to die rather than let some villain destroy his home, some with Trunks and Goten, hell, in Z they gave a speech about how they were going to protect Earth.
>>
>>138931337
>fanboy
You mentioned that word, you lost the argument.

But yeah, I know Gohan and the others wanted to protect Earth. It's also part of their character(particularly Gohan, heck, it's literally what retards criticize about him) that they arent mentally full warriors and can also have normal human interests. This obviously extends to Gohan and Trunks who didnt chase pussy because they were, you know, kids(and in BoG kid Trunks even looked for pussy) and future Trunks had worse shit to deal with. So yeah, they have reasons to keep training, and have reasons not to do so.

Uub is a new character that Goku can mold the way he likes. Will he get earthly interests later? maybe, we arent told that part.
>>
>>138925789
It reminds me of old 80s hair metal bands.
>>
>>138931668
>you lost the argument.
What argument? I just stating facts.
Stop acting like some annoying fanboy, holy shit. Even in Super Trunks and Goten love to fight and they are like 12 and 13 years old. Yet Toriyama will choose to forget this and just give the last minute spotlight to Goku and his currynigga. Which I don't care, Goku can fuck off for all eternity, I care about the Goten and Trunks Z abd Super are building, fighting fans.
>>
>>138931310
this is the only correct answer
>>
>>138925789
>Anyone else like the SSJ4 transformation?
It was a good idea to keep a powerful transformation to the SJ root. I like the idea of making it primal and etc, just i'm not 100% crazy about the design, but as i say that i cant think of a better design choice at this moment.
>>
>>138925184
>story
Super
>art
Super
>characters
Super
>music
Super
>continuation of dbz
GT
>waifu
Chi-Chi
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.