[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is /a/ I'm talking to, but do you prefer Bulma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: bulma.png (805KB, 980x388px) Image search: [Google]
bulma.png
805KB, 980x388px
I know this is /a/ I'm talking to, but do you prefer Bulma with or without lipstick?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMC57r4PPsw
>>
Definitely without without.

She looks her hottest and least sluttiest in Super.
>>
>>138911644
Both. Can I choose both?

>>138911669
DANGEROUS
>>
File: dbz288-04.png (564KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dbz288-04.png
564KB, 640x480px
Chi Chi at the end of Z
>>
How good a fuck was bulma for her to make vegeta stay on earth?
>>
>>138912979
Vegeta stayed for Goku silly
>>
>>138913034
>Implying

If all he wanted was goku then he didn't have to go through the hassle of staying with humans and raising a family. He wouldve just camped out somewhere by himself and trained.

No, one thing led to another and he found himself addicted to her wet cunt. He just uses goku as an excuse to hide the fact that hed do anything to fuck her.
>>
File: bulma-1313054137521.jpg (134KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
bulma-1313054137521.jpg
134KB, 700x900px
>>138911644
I'd prefer . any . Bulma.
>>
>>138912979
>How good a fuck was bulma for her to make vegeta stay on earth?

Not good at all, considering Yamcha still dumped her and apparently cheated on her, despite her wealth and beauty.

In Vegeta's case it's even worse, since Vegeta literally used her for her daddy's tech, room and board and used her as a fuck-hole, before abandoning her AND their kid to train for the androids.

It's literally because of Future Trunks timeline meddling that Vegeta even cares about Trunks at all, since both Future Bulma and current timeline Bulma were both contend with not ever reconciling with Vegeta.

>>138913133
>If all he wanted was goku then he didn't have to go through the hassle of staying with humans and raising a family. He wouldve just camped out somewhere by himself and trained.
>
>No, one thing led to another and he found himself addicted to her wet cunt. He just uses goku as an excuse to hide the fact that hed do anything to fuck her.

You're the only person implying implications, when the reality was that Vegeta only settled for Bulma as an aside to getting to know Future Trunks and the fact that Goku ended up dying at the Cell Games.

Prior to Trunks showing up, Vegeta only really cared about surpassing Goku and only took an interest in raising a family when Goku was completely out of the picture.
>>
>>138913225
>Bulma
>Not a good fuck

Youre silly. If it was about goku he wouldn't have stayed once he went poof.
>>
>>138913225
>>Prior to Trunks showing up, Vegeta only really cared about surpassing Goku and only took an interest in raising a family when Goku was completely out of the picture.

This.

From the beginning of the saiyan arc, Vegeta is the guy who shoots down Nappa's idea of mating with humans, due to disgusting idea of having offspring that are stronger than him.

Although, by the Buu Saga, Vegeta eventually come to care for his family, after seven years, it's painfully obvious he doesn't give a shit about Bulma and baby Trunks throughout the Androids/Cell arc, until AFTER he bonds with Future Trunks.
>>
>>138912979
I thought vegeta had a kid to keep up with goku?
>>
>>138913371
>Youre silly. If it was about goku he wouldn't have stayed once he went poof.

He stayed because he got to know his son from the future and literally swore off fighting ever again after Goku died.

That's a testament to how weak Bulma's pussy game is.
>>
>>138913382
>it's painfully obvious he doesn't give a shit about Bulma and baby Trunks throughout the Androids/Cell arc, until AFTER he bonds with Future Trunks.

Considering he gives zero shits about Dr. Gero using baby Trunks and Bulma as target practice, to the point Mirai Trunks has to save his mother and past self, it stands to reason Bulma has to be a pretty shitty lay for Vegeta to be that disconnected; Super Saiyan training notwithstanding.
>>
>>138913431
He never paid that much attention to kid trunks though and I dont see why he would keep fucking her if her pussy game wasnt top notch.

Yamcha probably cheated because he couldnt handle her. She was too much in bed.

Face it anon. Her mother was slutty too so its probably genetic.
>>
>>138913615
>He never paid that much attention to kid trunks though

Except for the fact we know Vegeta was personally training kid Trunks with the goal of surpassing SSJ2 Kid Gohan someday.

Vegeta kept fucking Bulma for the same reason he used her father's gravity machine: because it was convenient for him, somewhere along the line he came to care for her.

The only person who stated Yamcha cheated on Bulma is an account from Future Bulma to Future Trunks, which isn't worth shit, considering it's been stated (by Toriyama himself) that Yamcha is still pathetic when it comes to dealing with women, even at the end of the Buu saga vs Bulma, as a character, who isn't above lying to cover her own ass.

If we're going to go off of experience, it's more likely that Yamcha just fucked her while they were both young, but got sick of her bitchy attitude and moved on. Going by the Cell arc account with him having a new girlfriend, getting with Bulma wasn't as big a prize as people make it out to be, other than money, which is laughable in a world with guys like Tenshinhan, Yamcha, Kuririn, Goku can all make serious money easily doing manual labor, or, in the anime's filler's case sports, if we're got go simply by Yamcha.

Lastly, if Yamcha was bad in bed, Bulma, above anyone, would be the type of person who'd have no qualms announcing it to the world.
>>
>>138912979
Cinnamon roll
>>
>>138913946
>If we're going to go off of experience, it's more likely that Yamcha just fucked her while they were both young, but got sick of her bitchy attitude and moved on. Going by the Cell arc account with him having a new girlfriend, getting with Bulma wasn't as big a prize as people make it out to be, other than money, which is laughable in a world with guys like Tenshinhan, Yamcha, Kuririn, Goku can all make serious money easily doing manual labor, or, in the anime's filler's case sports, if we're got go simply by Yamcha.
>
>Lastly, if Yamcha was bad in bed, Bulma, above anyone, would be the type of person who'd have no qualms announcing it to the world.

Considering Bulma would lose her shit over the fact that another woman would even look in Yamcha's direction, it's more likely that they split because she couldn't stand being jealous over him. Alternately, Yamcha was shown time and time again to be too socially-retarded around woman to try anything or immediately tell them to fuck off because he had a girlfriend, so it goes both ways.

I'd like to believe Future Bulma wouldn't be above slandering Yamcha after their split, because I'm pretty sure Future Yamcha was fucking dead and couldn't defend himself anyway, especially since I can't honestly see Future Bulma being candid with how much of a turboslut she was growing up.
>>
>>138914249
>especially since I can't honestly see Future Bulma being candid with how much of a turboslut she was growing up.

-at least not to her son, who she was sending back in time to get help from Goku, who Future Bulma would never shut the fuck up about, when it comes to praising.
>>
>>138911644
Young Bulma was my fist waifu

https://youtu.be/mUXe8vqdvx4

This was perfection for a young kid
>>
Anime characters look better without lipstick due to the fact that they usually don't have lips.
>>
>>138913201
Bunny Bulma, all the way
>>
I think it's only villainesses that can really pull off lipstick.
And Freiza I guess.
>>
>Bulma lost her virginity to Vegeta at the age of 31
>>
>>138911644
Buu saga Bulma and DBS Bulma are the best Bulmas. 10/10 girl right there.
>>
>>138914984
Bulma wasn't a virgin, silly.
>>
>Implying she did anything with Yamcha
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.