[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

One Piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 106

File: image.jpg (18KB, 189x149px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 189x149px
How would this feel?
Would this give you crazy powers like it did with Sanji?
Sanji is lucky
>>
Sanji is a cuck
>>
File: appreciation.png (329KB, 625x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
appreciation.png
329KB, 625x500px
Everyone remember to do your best to appreciate Penguin today!

I decided to make this, to promote togetherness

I hope you all have a good week even though it's hiatus.
>>
>>138900679
That's cute. Thanks dude.
>>
>>138900679
Penguin is dead.
>>
>>138900593
It's obviously the same guy making these threads.
>>
>>138900679
>no Sanji
Shit drawing
>>
>>138900811
>Sanji
who?
>>
>>138900811
Sanji's grilling up the burgers.

And now I want a pictures of the One Piece characters running a Fast Food joint.
>>
File: a nice penguin.png (121KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a nice penguin.png
121KB, 500x500px
>>138900787
I'm pretty sure he's not
on account of being alive and well a few chapters ago

>>138900811
no cucks allowed
>>
>>138900878
The only strawhat to be canonically gay.
>>
>>138900934
>a few chapters ago
Yup, dead and gone.
>>
File: lifeofcrimem.png (478KB, 500x1039px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lifeofcrimem.png
478KB, 500x1039px
>>138900959
I'll appreciate him even if he's dead
>>
>>138900936
That's a weird way to draw Zoro.
>>
I'm sort of glad that we are getting a different half of the Strawhats this arc. I feel like Brook especially really needs more development. It was intriguing that he seemed the most knowledgable about the Vinsmokes, I'm hoping that he's going to be a minor driving force in this arc and we'll get a lot of good Brook moments coming up.

Nami and Chopper haven't done much recently either, but they've been around so long it's not as much of a problem.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 192x277px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 192x277px
>>
File: Jack Pepe #2.jpg (143KB, 1021x525px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jack Pepe #2.jpg
143KB, 1021x525px
So we're getting Big Mom before we get to the Kaido right? So who's showing up at the wedding besides the vinsmokes and big mom's crew?
>>
File: ZorovsVergo.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ZorovsVergo.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
CoA haki, SON
>>
>>138901406
Brook and Chopper need defining moments this arc because right now people are forgetting their existence. And it's particularly sad for Chopper because he had a fucking great run from Alabasta to Enies Lobby with nice moments and development and got sidelined so damn hard when Robin/Franky joined the crew.
>>
>>138901535
Shanks. Along with the Kidd alliance on his heels trying to take him down.
>>
>>138901550
Chopper got a few moments in Thriller Bark in the Oars fight and thanks to the Hogback stuff
But yeah ever since the timeskip he hasnt been much of a player
>>
>>138900593
so we all know there is another crew member or 2. candidates must make sense, and not already have a crew.

many think we have already met our crewmate.

the 3 pink haired girls (perona and the new world princesses)
jimbei
marco
magrette/hancock
silver
laboon
coby
law(crew dies)
the bull from dressrosa
the octopus from FI
raizou

possibly dead but not
bonclay
gol. d
monet
kuma
luffy's mom
bellamy
ussop's "girlfriend"
>>
>>138901619
Crocodile is luffy's mom
>>
>>138901619
I dont know where to start with this post
Is this bait
>>
>>138901663
I still like to believe robin and luffy are siblings of ohana and dragon. her mom's last trip she gav birth to luffy who was hidden and she was coming back to hide robin becuase they weren't safe
>>
>>138901741
The Ohara incident happened before Luffy was even born anon
>>
>>138901731
not bait, trying to get more weird candidates and out there candidates since it could be something very obvious, like laboon, though I kinda feel that a whale like laboon might carry one piece inside the ocean inside it, on a island
>>
File: JACK IS BACK.gif (82KB, 480x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JACK IS BACK.gif
82KB, 480x270px
>>138900593

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK
>>
File: OP General.jpg (813KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OP General.jpg
813KB, 1600x1067px
>mfw that one autist gets pissed at this picture
>>
>>138901816
Robin's bounty IS kinda fucked.
>>
>>138901541
Sanji fags believe this.
>>
>>138902158
it makes sense if the WG don't know about the road poneglyphs
maybe they were hoping she'd meet a pirate like Kaido that kills people with vital information
>>
>>138901541
Didn't Dofflamingos hand bleed when he grabbed Laws sword with a haki glove
>>
>>138902249
Yeah, but zoros no law.
>>
>>138902229
It still doesn't make sense because as an 8-year-old or whatever they're pretending she had the power to sink 5 marine ships.
Anybody would infer she would become even more powerful as she grew older.

Also even IF the WG doesn't know about the Road Poneglyphs, suppression of information about the Void Century is apparently important enough to the stability of the government to warrant the mass slaughter of innocents.

Her initial bounty is nonsensical.
>>
>>138902345
Kuzan pulled some strings and lowered it to give her a chance
>>
>>138902229
They know about the ancient weapons though
Robin is the key to unleashing the WG's biggest fears and until recently she was worth less than 1 million. I can see the justification that a child worth like 200 million is too unbelievable but she should have gotten a much larger increase after the Enies Lobby incident as a result.

The only explanation I can think of for her being worth so little is that after Enies Lobby the government began to treat her as a member of the Strawhat Pirates rather than a time bomb like Aokiji saw her as
>>
>>138902396
That's a pretty good theory, but who knows how much sway he really had at the time.
>>
File: 1382458941386.jpg (27KB, 350x335px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1382458941386.jpg
27KB, 350x335px
>j-just so we're clear, I-I'm worth t-two thousand people!
>>
>>138902931
>*pat pat*, yes yes we know
>>
>>138900628
how
>>
File: 55264565456.jpg (6KB, 243x208px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
55264565456.jpg
6KB, 243x208px
>>138901816
>you only need 3 poneglyphs
everytime
>>
No chapter this week :(
>>
>>138902229
>implying the treasure of Mariejois isn't the 4th Poneglyph
>>
File: 1416725505153.jpg (69KB, 450x796px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416725505153.jpg
69KB, 450x796px
>>138903301
>>
>>138900593
Is there going to be a new chapter this week? or break?
>>
>>138904013
break
>>
>>138901550
>>138901597
Chopper also got a lot in Punk Hazard and a bit so far on Zou. Brook definitely needs some spotlight.
>>
>>138904335
Choppers problem is that while he's gotten some attention it's always been in the form of a side plot that's sandwhiched between important shit, like with Hogback and Mochya.
And while he was crucial in Zou his role happened mostly off panel.
>>
File: odashitposts.jpg (538KB, 944x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
odashitposts.jpg
538KB, 944x650px
ODAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Dressrossa is just a longer, worse version of Alabasta
>>
>>138904937
And Wano is going to be an even longer and worse version of both.
>>
>>138902229
*The Kaido
>>
File: 16.png (773KB, 843x477px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
16.png
773KB, 843x477px
>16
>>
>>138906717
>Well-Nourished 16
>>
>>138902345
>>138902229
>>138902413
>>138903397
Robin's initial bounty was "low" because bounty hunters, being weak as shit, generally don't go after people with bounties in the hundreds of millions.
>>
>>138906880
>Robin's initial bounty was "low" because bounty hunters, being weak as shit, generally don't go after people with bounties in the hundreds of millions.

inb4 Sanji's family are the bounty hunters/assassins that go after pirates with 100K+ bounties
>>
I seriously hope Oda won't waste his chance to make the swirly hats shine at the tea party.
>>
>>138904937
nice meme
>>
So do the kaido and avalo pizarro hail from the same island?
Or are the horns nothing but headgear?
Maybe the oars senpai hails from there too.
>>
>>138907119
*kaido
>>
>>138907136
*The beast King
>>
Jack is so fucking strong.

How Luffy gonna defeat him?
>>
>>138907550

Gear four King Ghidorah bazooka
>>
>>138907550
I highly doubt Luffy will defeat him. At least not alone.
>>
>>138907119
In that case its the same Island as Caesar, Magellan and Moria
>>
>>138907646
and Hannyabal
Magellans horns were removable, not a part of him
>>
File: ZEHAHAHA.jpg (42KB, 512x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ZEHAHAHA.jpg
42KB, 512x288px
ZEHAHAHAHA
>>
>>138907550
It won't necessarily be him, or if he confronts him and he's not alone he won't go as all out as he did against Doflamingo

Gear Fourth is in this weird position right now. It's obviously designed as the bridge to put Luffy in the realm of his strongest opponents who until that point were always too high above him.

Yet despite how it clearly overwhelmed Doflamingo, who was a guy who laughed at Admirals, shrugged off Gear Second and Third and had numerous absurd abilities, it took a long time and a series of events for it finally put him down. King Kong Gun clearly puts incredible stress on him at this point so he still has to develop Gear Fourth more.

So while Jack seems really strong and a tough opponent for Luffy, having Luffy struggle immensely against him even in Gear Fourth just downplays this new tier of strength Luffy has achieved even further.
>>
>>138907883
Doffy just had an insane amount of stamina which is what made it tough on Luffy. He can't sustain gear 4 for that long but someone weaker than Doffy he should be able to take out before it runs out. Also Jack really doesn't feel like he'll be a Luffy fight at all.
>>
>>138908017
>an insane amount of stamina which is what made it tough on Luffy.
Jack and Kaido are going to be a lot tougher and more durable than Doffy who's made tactic was manipulating people
>>
>>138908161
I don't know about that. Kaidou, yes, but I'm still not entirely convinced we can put Jack above Doffy yet. We don't know nearly enough about how strong he is because his only fight has been against other characters we have no clue how strong they are.
>>
>>138908017
It's still speculation at this point, but Jack is not going to have the diverse offensive capabilities of Doflamingo and his strings. However he's shown to have absurd stamina at this point. The entire Mink forces couldn't do anything to him and, while this is something else we can only speculate on, he escaped from a potent force of some of the strongest marines. He seems quite similar to Kaido, which is appropriate.

He won't have organ healing on demand but his endurance to brute force and surface damage compared to Doflamingo likely won't be weaker.
>>
File: YEAROFBROOK.png (76KB, 239x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
YEAROFBROOK.png
76KB, 239x288px
>>138900593
YEAR OF BROOK
E
A
R

O
F

BEST SKELLY
R
O
O
K
>>
>>138907550
The whole crew+minks+samurai should be enough to defeat jack I hope. Otherwise (the) Kaido would be quite simply unbeatable by luffy alone.
>>
>>138908320
He could be more durable but still easier to bring down for Luffy if he doesn't put up as good of a fight. Doflamingo was on the ropes against gear 4 but he was still able to fight defensively and avoid a decisive blow, but against Jack, Luffy might be able to land a lot more solid blows. Anyway, it would feel like a let down if he appeared to be stronger or tougher than Doffy.
>>
>>138908479
Huh? Luffy isn't going to beat Kaido alone. Why would he? He's not trying to prove that he's the strongest pirate. There's no shame in getting help.
>>
File: 1457010913355.png (46KB, 152x265px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457010913355.png
46KB, 152x265px
>>138908611
>He's not trying to prove that he's the strongest pirate.
he even got angry when they told him he could avoid fighting entirely
>>
>>138908677
No, he obviously loves fighting but he's not some tough guy. He was absolutely fine with fighting side by side with Law. He worked in a team multiple times. Luffy loves the thrill of battles but if it's some monster enemy then you can bet your entire life that he'll get help. He doesn't give a fuck.
>>
File: shirahoshi boshi.gif (400KB, 500x278px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shirahoshi boshi.gif
400KB, 500x278px
>>138903258
You only need two opposite ones, positioned across from each other on the x. Then sail from one island to the other.
>>
>>138908780
you won't know they are the opposite until you have them all
>>
>>138907550
Destroy the ship Jack's on and watch as the motherfucker drowns.
>>
>>138908770
alright, I can see Kaido being beaten with the help of others, maybe all the Wano country even, but than all the minks, the samurais and the SH right now on Zou should be able to beat Jack as well.
>>
File: 1358558356988.png (479KB, 500x511px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1358558356988.png
479KB, 500x511px
>yfw Jack is defeated by Zunisha
>>
>>138908780
You only really need one, just sail in circles around it until you hit Raftel
>>
>>138908870
>implying Zunisha won't be the thing that transports all Luffy's allies to the final battle
>>
>>138908874
you actually don't need any, just search raftel with a satellite
>>
>>138903258
>>138908780
>>138908874
>>138908929
actually, you should have -1 poneglyph, so you would know where Raftel is not, so you can just do the opposite of what it says and find it.
>>
>>138908780
>Spend a few years sailing back and forth between them only to realize they aren't opposite from each other.
>>
>>138908855
Law and Zoro vs Jack. We've been waiting for this since the Jack reveal.
>>
File: Nahhh.gif (463KB, 500x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nahhh.gif
463KB, 500x270px
>>138908870
>>
weekly reminder that nekomamushi is already the best character in one piece
>>
File: why.png (529KB, 466x912px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
why.png
529KB, 466x912px
>>138909055
>Law again
>>
File: p017-1.jpg (74KB, 265x381px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
p017-1.jpg
74KB, 265x381px
>>138909116
Nigger, you can hate him all you want but the fact is that he's right there. You can't will him into disappearing. And Oda sure as fuck isn't gonna make him sit with his thumb up his ass while the others fight. Zoro's been jonesing for that Jack fight for a while now. And Law and Zoro would make an interesting combo.

I'd love it to be a solo Jack vs Zoro but realistically, I can't see it happening.
>>
>>138909230
we have 3 samurais, a whole country of animal-people, the whole crew minus sanji and you want to see Law again? His crew I could understand, but I can't see a single reason why it would be interesting to see him specifically.
>>
File: gJAMy.png (259KB, 256x256px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gJAMy.png
259KB, 256x256px
>no chapter this week
>>
>>138909295
Because his powers are fucking badass and the shit he does with it is badass too. Switching himself with shit, manipulating basically anything, shocking shit, etc. His powers are diverse and add in Zoro's ridiculous strength and stamina and you've got yourself an amazing team. Law switching Luffy around to hit his opponents was really cool to see.

But you're right, Cat and Dog have some unfinished business with Jack.
>>
>>138909364
yeah but we have already seen him doing all that with Luffy. I'd rather him do something more badass, like move Zunisha entirely or switch people here and there.
He is interesting as a supporter, as fighter not so much. Also I don't really see this chemistry with Zoro's style.
>>
>>138909548
That's why he isn't going to solo Jack. He's a support. He's gonna move the minks, the nips and Zoro in and out while dealing with some named mook.

Moving Zunisha would be ridiculous though.
>>
>>138909622
>throw rock on Jack's ship
>swith it with Zunisha
>an island sized elephant is now falling on the ship
I want ridiculousness
>>
>>138909548
>Jack and his crew still in their ships
>Law drops Zunisha on top of them
>>
All they have to do is push Jack off Zou.
>>
>>138909295
> 3 samurais
They're all shit tier and weak, so they will be of no use just like in dressrosa or punk hazard.
> all the strawhats minus sanji
Well there you go, you've just just cut their power by 1/4. Outside of franky(and maybe Robin) the other strawhats are pretty much useless when it comes to fighting strong characters.
>minks
Outside inu & Neko the rest are only good for fighting fodder
>law crew
I don't know how strong they are but if Jean is the second strongest of the crew then that seems pretty weak.
>>
File: 1314464759656.jpg (75KB, 468x456px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1314464759656.jpg
75KB, 468x456px
>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join
>>
>>138909778
I figured the switcheroo had to be with something that is relatively close in size.
>>
>>138909943
he's switched people with small stones and snowflakes before
I don't think Law can make a room big enough for the elephant though
>>
Is the Op-Op fruit the most OP power in OP?
>>
>>138909778
>>138909840
>>138909943
>>138909979
All this reminds of the "why doesn't Law just switch Doflamingo with some rubble near the water" arguments
>>
>>138909979
Has he? Goddamn, my memory is failing me. I thought he switched bullets and snails with snow. But I think he switched Bepo with Jean in Sabaody so nevermind.
>>
>>138910029
It all depends on the user.
>>
>>138909979
>switch people with small stones and snow

When did this ever happen? I remember he switched his self with a boulder but never with small stones or snow. I think the object has to be similar to whatever he switch With to some extent. I mean if that wasnt the case then why not just switch his body with a blade of grass instead of a human body?
>>
File: proxy[1].jpg&imgm.jpg (466KB, 1773x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
proxy[1].jpg&imgm.jpg
466KB, 1773x1280px
when Zoro surpass this?
>>
>>138910280
He has done this multiple times with small objects

Himself and Chopper on Punk Hazard and Rebecca and Viola on Dressrosa
>>
File: 1396489891427.png (196KB, 330x312px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396489891427.png
196KB, 330x312px
>>138900593
>year of sanji
>he hasn't done shit
>he literally got taken away from the crew
>has to be rescued

Feels good being a zorofag
>>
File: room.png (211KB, 866x392px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
room.png
211KB, 866x392px
>>138910280
He can switch anything with air.
>>
Inb4 Jack goes down with his ship
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 1204x632px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 1204x632px
>>138910344
>mfw Oda is just grabbing his dick and stalling all the Sanji stuff.
>>
>>138910349
>He can switch anything with air.
nope, there clearly is some black object in his palm, probably some rock he just picked up
>>
File: Zoro vs Pica.jpg (3MB, 1556x3446px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Zoro vs Pica.jpg
3MB, 1556x3446px
>>138910303
He's pretty much there already.
>>
>>138910417
Jack is literally crashing this elephant

He's lost his marbles
>>
>>138910303

I always thought he cut all that shit with his room power, he didn't really cut it. Vergo was still alive after that. Am i wrong?
>>
>>138910596
No, you're right. We already saw how big his room can be.
>>
>>138910349
You're pointing that out but now that I look at it, his hat wasn't even in the room was it? How did he do that?
>>
>>138910332
Oh yeah you're right my bad.
>>
File: ZorovsVergo.jpg (51KB, 851x477px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ZorovsVergo.jpg
51KB, 851x477px
>>138901541
I think you posted the wrong image anon
>>
File: sparrow.jpg (52KB, 595x758px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sparrow.jpg
52KB, 595x758px
I finally got my sparrow sized Monet for domestic ownership.

That's why I'm stopping this now. It was a fun time and I got rewarded with a drawing. There's no reason to continue this, for now. Thank you all and see you around.
Sepcial greetingts to the /a/non wich drew this for me and the other Monetfags, love you all fampais #nohomo
>>
>>138910754
faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 460x260px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 460x260px
>>138910754
Lmao all the monetfags are dying just like monet did. Rip, you guys will never be relevant again just like monet.
>>
>>138910754
Well, at least you realize yourself when your meme is getting stale.
>>
>>138910687
It fell down from where they were standing. They weren't in a "room". They were overlooking the factory from a balcony kinda thing.
>>
>>138906717
You don't want to know how latinas can make that happen everytime.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 365x392px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 365x392px
>People who hate Sanji
Zorofags for their insecurity
LuNafags for Sanji being in their way of their ship
Tumblr for "sexism"


>People who hate Zoro
Sanjifags?? I've never met one before but I guess there might be some
Evryone else for Zoro's fan base. It's not even funny how autistic they are. People don't even hate Zoro, they just hate the Zorofags for how delusional they are.
>>
>>138901816
>nekomamushi is already the best character in one piece

Nice.
>>
>>138910534
>because he do that on a jobber, just like diamante
>Zorofags are this delusional

Kek
>>
File: 52345325324.png (17KB, 733x525px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
52345325324.png
17KB, 733x525px
explain this
>>
File: Untitled.png (5KB, 338x260px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
5KB, 338x260px
>>138911883
>>
>>138911883
It looks like something someone made in MS paint. They used the line tool to make the diagram, but then used the mouse to "draw" some shitty arrows on the diagram.
>>
File: Raftel.jpg (53KB, 733x525px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Raftel.jpg
53KB, 733x525px
>>138911883
Holy shit you people are retarded
>>
>>138911871
Huh? How is Pica being a jobber in any way relevant? The stone is still stone. Stop pulling shit out of your ass and stop spouting memes to fit in, asshole.
>>
>People still respond to the "only need 2 Poneglyphs" fag
Why?
>>
>>138911883
If everyone knows the name of Raftel, that means it's been discovered, how come nobody has found it yet? Knowledge would pass on, all Roger said was he left it in "that place".
>>
>>138912015
Well he's not wrong. If you have the knowledge that you need 4 Poneglyphs and they all intersect, and that one Poneglyph leads to the next one's original island before they were taken, then it's safe to assume that you only need to read two of them and go in a 360 area around their two islands to find that specific meeting point, Raftel would be found among them.

Simple as that.
>>
>>138911968
Each Poneglyph leads to the other's island. You'd have the right angle on it with just 2.
>>
>>138912097
>Simple as that.
>implying the concept of simple navigation exists in the New World
>>
>>138912130
No
>>
>>138912134
Don't doubt Nami's skills.
>>
>>138912266
even she doubts herself
>>
>>138912359
Well she's a woman, that's a character trait
>>
What if Raftel moves? And anyone could just move the stones at any point in time, so they're really not reliable as any sort of markers. It seems more likely to me that the ponoglyshs explain something necessary to get there rather than that literally just point the way.
>>
>>138912420
It's probably underwater and the Poneglyphs explains how to make it rise.
>>
>>138908780
You need to stop posting this to keeping threads bumped. It is low tier bait and people have already called you out multiple times with using real world navigation techniques like triangulation. It adds nothing to the OP conversation.
>>
>>138912420
The stones have co-ordinates. They are not markers. The glyphs tell you where 4 Islands are. Not where the other glyphs are.
>>
>>138912420
the stones mark the point, the stone isnt the point itself, its not that hard you know
>>
How likely is it that Germa 66 killed Brook's crew?
>>
>>138912097
>Well he's not wrong.
Yes, yes he is.
>>
>>138912499
FI is under water aswell. Just being underwater isn't that much of a hindrance.
>>
>>
>>138913013
>not sure if stupid or counter ruse
>>
>>138912758
Why would they have?
Why does Brook's story need that his crew was killed by Germa66?
Why can't Brook just have heard of them, either during his initial career as a pirate, or as a rock legend?
>>
File: mitsuki-checkem.jpg (92KB, 458x420px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mitsuki-checkem.jpg
92KB, 458x420px
>>138913013
>all line tool
>no piss-poor mouse performance

Now that's a chart I can support.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 540x272px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 540x272px
>Nami vs purin for Sanji when?
>>
>>138913264
Not that guy but an interesting twist would be that Brook's kingdom hired the Germa 66 to wipe out his crew.
>>
File: 1390074616055.png (269KB, 443x478px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390074616055.png
269KB, 443x478px
>shipping
>in a pirate shounen
>>
post your OP theories
>>
>>138913502
Bonney is one piece.
>>
>>138913502
Buggy is the final boss
>>
File: shanks.png (233KB, 756x325px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shanks.png
233KB, 756x325px
>>138913502
Not being able to swim is a big deal

the water in one piece is still a mistery after all
>>
>>138913620
i think there will be a time when luffy regret of being a df user

there is a reason why red haired pirates are not df users
>>
>>138913502
Raftel is a drain at the bottom of the ocean. The landascape of the world drastically changes after Luffy absentmindedly pulls it. No one even knows what's going on until they resurface at the end of whatever arc this happens in.
>>
>>138913502
Fishmans are actually some scientist experiment, maybe Vegapunk's ancestor.
>>
>>138913656
...that we know of.

Shanks had the Gumi Gumi no Mi for a reason
>>
>>138910344
Let's hear you sing when Luffy leaves for Whole Cake Island and you won't see Zoro until next year.
>>
>>138910471
That's his thumb.
>>
>>138913502
Dragon has the Kumo Kumo no Mi (Cloud Cloud), which makes him a Cloud Man. He can create clouds in the sky as well as make existing clouds disappear under his command. A previous Kumo Kumo no Mi user from hundreds of years ago had "awakened" the fruit - they were responsible for creating sky islands. Dragon is still quite proficient with his ability. He can create thunderclouds and, as a result, great storms. The most dense clouds he can make cause the air pressure to increase tremendously, resulting in extremely strong winds. The previously mentioned "ancient user" would use this ability to remove the wind from the Calm Belt.

I don't actually know how scientifically accurate the cloud shit is but do not steal my theory!!
>>
>>138913502
One piece refers to Pangaea.

Oars the continent pullers name is not just hyperbole. He literally pulled the Pangaea landmass apart and reshaped the world into the crazy grand line archipelago during the void century at the behest of the WG. It is why the grand line is so fucked up, because it is completely unnatural.
>>
>>138913502
- Akainu kills Dragon, Sabo takes over as the new Revo leader and defeats Akainu.
- The treasure of Mariejois is the 4th Poneglyph, and Luffy will send his fleet to retrieve it, resulting in an epic "attack on Mariejois" arc.
- While Luffy is away duking it out with Big Mom, Shanks will send Bonney to kidnap Zoro because he'll need help against Kid-Apoo-Hawkins alliance.
>>
>>138914142
>don't actually know how scientifically accurate the cloud shit is
Literally no one cares, least of all Oda himself.
>>
>>138914204
>Shanks will send Bonney to kidnap Zoro
Why would Shanks kidnap a member of his protegé's crew?
If he really wanted their help, he could just ask Luffy or if he's not present, invite Zoro to a few drinks and he'll oblige.
>>
>>138914334
I figure Oda would care about precision for the sake of Nami's monologues since it would be bad for her to say something stupid regarding navigation.

Unless literally everything she said about underwater currents during the FI arc is complete fantasy bullshit.
>>
>>138914204
>shanks will ned help vs kidd apoo and hawkins
>>
>>138911800
>phoneposter
>sanjifag
>tumblrboogeyman

Jesus.
>>
>>138914456
Because Shanks is evil.
>>138914583
They will kill him. Mark my words.
>>
>>138914075
Well, if it was Roger's he would be more likely to know about it, have the right kind of fruit nearby when he died. But why keep it around with you? Was he trying to sell it, keep it for someone specific? Then Luffy just eats it anyway so it doesn't really matter which is neat, but I feel like that is still important.
>>
>>138914688
only if they succesfully convinced Kaido with their plan.
>>
>>138914635
Way to prove his point faggot.
>>
>>138914825
Kaido will just ignore them.
>>
>>138914916
The* Kaido
>>
>>138913502
Another timeskip by the end of the series
>luffyxhancock, usoppxkaya, and chopperxmink all happen. (I don't care if the other ones are ship off or not)
> smokers the FA with coby, helmppo, and tashigi as the new admirals
>luffy inspires the new age of pirates and possess down the strawhat to another kid, shanks style.
>>
>>138915012
*The Kaido
You can't even meme right
>>
>>138914916
he don't have any other option when Joker is down. the plan of taking down another Yonkou will start the war Kaido wants.
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 103x203px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 103x203px
>>138915029
Where's SanjixNami?
>>
>>138915029
>want a Naruto ending...
>>
>>138915132
I'm waiting to see how this arc goes. If I get some actual proof of romantic feels to ship them off then I will, but I refuse to be a SANAfag using gags and irrelevant shit to prove something.
>>
>>138915183
>naruto ending

If I wanted a naruto ending then I would of added
> a alien goddess comes out of fucking nowhere to be BTFO
>all the strawhats gets a FT level x2 asspull power up.
> BB is taken out by Jesus burgess who was actually working for the alien goddess the whole time
> luffy is Jesus during his third coming
>luffy and kid has one final fight at raftel
>shanks becomes the pirate King first so luffy can mature first

remember oda isn't kishi.
>>
>>138911800
Most of the people who shitpost about Sanji are people who used to love him and just hate what he has become.
>>
>>138915012
*The The* Kaido
>>
>>138915029
>Helmeppo
>Admiral
That's a good one.
>>
i find it a bit odd that none of the Strawhats have considered the Grand Fleet when it comes to Wano. They mention needing to gather men but everyone has forgotten Luffy has 5,000+ men he can call on?
>>
>>138915738
Luffy didn't care about it much in the first place.
To him it's sort of like a decorative vase. It was a gift, it doesn't look too bad, but once you find a place for it in your house you barely notice it again.
>>
>>138913502
"Anne" Bonney is Ace twin sister
>>
>>138915870
But he said he would call on them if needed, they mentioned they needed men and Luffy said nothing (he would've mentioned having a bunch of new friends that can come help or something along the lines). But even if he said nothing you would think someone would mention them (Usopp would surely say something). I'm not really complaining I just don't like the idea of the Grand Fleet being benched until the inevitable final war.
>>
>>138915686
Why not? 1. Him and coby are kinda like sengoku and garp to me, in the aspect of they are rivals of sort. They pretty much come in a pair to me, so I doubt oda would just promote one and leave the other one as a VA.

2. We don't know how strong he is after the TS. I mean after training with garp him and coby was tied. The only thing that set them apart was coby awaking haki which by what happened with usopp we can tell is pretty random unless trained. So if his level progression is equal to coby and you believe coby will be a admiral then that should mean helmeppo should too
>>
>>138910534
>file name not being rules of nature
>>
>>138913656
There's already been several times where he probably was regretting it somewhat.
>>
>>138913502
Bonney's true form and secret identity is actually that of a little girl, a prepubescent brat who wanted to become a pirate and used her fruit to make herself older so that people would take her seriously. This is made as a parallel to the real life Anne Bonney and her pretending to be something else in order to be a pirate.
>>
>>138916144
Vice-Admiral at best, bud.
>>
>op fags post in underage thread
very low
>>
>>138913502
>WG has control over Uranus or a 4h Ancient Weapon we don't know about
>One Piece is a usable item that can't be used by a non-D. individual
>Pluton is hidden in the Land of Ice
>the Land of Ice is the One Piece equivalent of the Underworld
>>
>>138915738
the strong side believe they don't need the fleet, the weak side don't even want to go there.
>>
>>138908870
Not that far out of the realm of possibilities. She's a big girl.
>>
>>138913502
Davey Jones is a thing and will be a major force in or near the finale.
>>
>>138916352
>VA at best

Well that's why it's a theory. We will see by the end of the series
>>
>>138916510
For you.
>>
>>138915029
That's just an extension of the status quo. The world's going to change when the ending comes around.

Then WG will probably dissolve or fracture and things will be left to local government. Marines will become protectors of peace in full and not just the sword of the WG to combat pirates/enemies. Coby will be at the forefront of this change with Fujitora and other prominent marines.

The Red Line will likely be destroyed and the Celestial Dragons will lose everything.

Fishman Island will rise to the surface in the wake of the destruction of the Red Line, thereby fulfilling the prophecy of Luffy "destroying" the island by making it easily accessible to all travelers and no longer a refuge for Fishmen and their festering hatred.

The story of Luffy's journey will spark a new generation of adventurers, not pirates and the negative connotation that goes along with it.

And Luffy's survival at the end will be ambiguous to the public.The strawhat itself will be placed on Shanks' grave at the end, thereby fulfilling Luffy's promise and ending the cycle. A lot of people will claim the Pirate King is dead but only the Strawhats will know the truth of the matter.
>>
>>138908870
by pandaman
>>
>>138910534
Cut a man made of rock =/= Cut a man full of haki and a entire fucking island
>>
>>138910754
Stay gone for good.
>>
I hope at the end Luffy will be alive and the WG will be disbanded or weakened. Some "history reapeats itself" shit would be boring as fuck.
>>
Coby will be Fleet Admiral
Smoker, Tashigi and Helmeppo will be Admirals.
>>
>>138917140
What will be their admiral names?
>>
>>138913502
>>
>>138917140
>Tashigi
>implying she will be even Vice Admiral
>>
File: 1437674593523.png (1MB, 1740x1104px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437674593523.png
1MB, 1740x1104px
>>138917326
>moonfags
>>
>>138917194
Coby the Budhha
>>
>>138917140
Smoker needs to be Fleet admiral. Coby's dream was only the admiral title anyway.

>>138917194
Smoker - Already has one
Coby - Pink Hare
Tashigi - Azure Librarian
Helmeppo - Yellow Belly
>>
>>138917140
1. Why wouldn't smoker? He isn't garp he actually takes his promotions
2. Coby only wants to be admirals
3. Smoker and coby don't even know each other so their relationship won't be similar to sengoku and garp. Meaning smoker won't be able to do anything he likes.

That's why I'm sure smoker will be the FA definitely since he has a no pirate tolerance no matter how good they are. Coby wouldn't be strict enough definitely against the strawhats.

>>138917465
-Coby will be pink some (I'm thinking rabbit too)
-Helmeppo could be a yellow hippo or something from the zodiac
-Tashigi who know and who knows
>>
>>138900593
so what Chapter and page is OP's pic?
>>
>>138918401
677
>>
File: 1444136127727.jpg (66KB, 370x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444136127727.jpg
66KB, 370x560px
Who is the best One Piece villain?
>>
>>138918647
nice
>>
>>138918772
Doffy because he is the most stylish villain.
>>
>>138918772
Doflamingo, Croc already is softened
>>
>>138918772
What's your criteria for 'best'? Probably in the minority here but I guess I'd say Moria or maybe Blackbeard if he counts yet.
>>
File: akuine.png (302KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
akuine.png
302KB, 600x600px
>>138918772
Because he is right. Fuck dirty pirates trying to destroy everything.

Absolute justice is what the One piece world needs.
>>
>>138918772
Is Luffy going to hit that? Nigga is lucky if he does
>>
>>138918772
Doflamingo because he is a bit like Dio. Power hungry crazy guy but still has some charm to him.
I like guys that can make me hate them but still laugh at how charming they can be.
>>
>>138910344
>MFW I used to be a Sanji Fag
I have no idea why I liked the character for that long, he had plenty great fights pre-Ennies Lobby but I felt like my interest on him greatly depleted once he started jobbing hard and got sidelined some more. Jeezus, I can't believe I actually used to want more people to join the Strawhat Crew. Shit's fucking packed, Sanji's been sidelined for 3 consecutive arcs,
>>
>>138918772
Why didn't Hancock join the crew.
I like her personality way more then Robin and Nami. Also she looks hotter so what the fuck is she not doing on the ship.
>>
>>138919132
She is a schichibukai and is too strong for he crew. Those are the main reasons
>>
>>138919132
Can't you answer that question for yourself? It would be the same as Bartolomeo joining the crew. Her constantly being on Luffys dick would get annoying as fuck.
>>
>>138919102
>Sanji's been sidelined for 3 consecutive arcs
He did not do anything less than all the other characters in FI and at PH he saved Kinemon and the G5 which was more than Brook, Robin, Usopp or Nami did.
>>
File: Love_Scat_04.jpg (531KB, 1200x1699px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Love_Scat_04.jpg
531KB, 1200x1699px
>>138919132
>tfw wanted to fap to hancock
>tfw stumble across a doujin to cute to fap to
>tfw can't fap to hancock anymore because she is to cute
>>
>>138919208
That's your opionion tho.
The real reason she didn't join its because of what the other guy said.. She still has a duty as a schichibukai. If the schichibukai system gets demolish,she will go look for Luffy and join the fleet or if she goes by herself just join the strawhats
>>
File: Love_Scat_05.jpg (711KB, 1200x1703px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Love_Scat_05.jpg
711KB, 1200x1703px
>>138919322
>>
>>138902931
It's more like
"In that case I'm worth ....2000 people"
Zoro wasn't stuttering, he was pausing to do math the math
>>
File: Love_Scat_06.jpg (589KB, 1200x1698px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Love_Scat_06.jpg
589KB, 1200x1698px
>>138919375
>>
File: Love_Scat_07.jpg (634KB, 1200x1718px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Love_Scat_07.jpg
634KB, 1200x1718px
>>138919409
>>
File: akainu.png (607KB, 585x514px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
akainu.png
607KB, 585x514px
>>138918929
YEA BOI
>>
File: Love_Scat_08.jpg (1MB, 1200x1707px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Love_Scat_08.jpg
1MB, 1200x1707px
>>138919449
>>
>>138919303
I dunno, I guess I was expecting more for him, I mean he is part of the Monster Trio.
>>
>people dump doujin
>people don't dump Viz chapter release
>>
>>138919389
>Zorofags
>>
File: Love_Scat_09.jpg (672KB, 1200x1724px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Love_Scat_09.jpg
672KB, 1200x1724px
>>138919483
>>
>>138919546
Go look at the Japanese scans
>>
>>138919303
>>138919532
The problem isn't a lack of doing good things, it's an abundance of stupid comic relief shit going over the top and moments that take away from his character.
>>
>>138919132
>Hancock
>hotter than Robin
Also an empress or other female royality with love related powers? shit is generic as fuck.
>>
File: 1450093621448.jpg (63KB, 750x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450093621448.jpg
63KB, 750x750px
>>138919322
>>138919375
>>138919409
>>138919449
>>138919548
>>138919322
>Love Scat
>Scat
>>
File: wtf.png (233KB, 465x336px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wtf.png
233KB, 465x336px
>>138919548
>love scat

Am i missing something here?
>>
>>138919546
>niggastreamfags
>>
>>138919546
*Zolofags
>>
>>138919322
>>138919375
>>138919409
>>138919449
>>138919483
>>138919548
You're putting LuNafags on suicide watch with this shit.
>>
>>138919132
A canon shipping element between crew members would ruin the balance they've currently got, and Oda knows that. If anything actually involving romancenis to occur with crewmembers, it will be done off screen and shown in the epilogue.

Franky and Robin may be an exception to the rule, but only because Oda has been teasing that in background elements only.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 298x224px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 298x224px
>>138919389
>>138919572
So you are saying he thought about it? That's worst than stuttering because he is not even sure himself of what he said. Zorofags epic BTFO
>>
>>138919725
Stop with this shit already. Best rubber boy will have a harem by the end of the show
>>
>>138919693
*The Zolofags
>>
>>138919726
Yeah, we all know how much Oda loves Toriyama so it's basically guaranteed any romance will happen either off-screen or during timeskips.
>>
>>138919726
Sanji and Nami is going to be comical romance like baby 5 and sai. everything will come together at the wedding
>>
>>138919791
How? He can't get it up if Usopp is not there. Only Hancock will make him hard with meat
>>
why is the new world so shit
>>
>>138916865
Speaking of him, when was the last time he made an appearance ? Dressrosa ?
>>
Sanji vs Luffy will happen and you know it
>>
>>138914142
>smoke smoke
>cloud cloud
>gas gas

whats next? mist mist fruit? ffs
>>
>>138919905
why are you a faggot?
>>
>>138919851
I would be kinda disappointed if this happened all of a sudden at the wedding. Not because I care if they get together or even about shipping in general, but it feels like Oda is usually better at setting/leading up to things than that.
>>
How much of a terrible fighter must you be to die as a Logia?
>>
>>138919907
he was at the party on zou
>>
>>138919923
This would only be a problem if the cloud cloud fruit was a logia, which it didn't sound like that post was describing.
>>
>>138919968
Depends on if the person killing you has haki or if they just tricked you with some elemental counter strategy.
>>
>>138916922
Seriously? Law used his fruit to cut them.
>>
>>138919966
I can see a gag where Nami tells Sanji to marry her instead. Just to convince him to comeback.
>>
>>138919792
*the The zolofags
>>
>>138919973
100% sure it was him and not some random mink imposter ?
>>
>>138919968
In Paradise? Extremely bad or plain unlucky. In the New World? Still the same because even if the opponent has Haki, you have the potential to stop them.
>>
File: pandaman.png (797KB, 802x1150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pandaman.png
797KB, 802x1150px
>>138920129
100 %
>>
>>138920195
Nice, thank you anon
>>
>>138919968
Extremely bad, because only shitters only rely on their Devil Fruit.
>>
>>138911800
People also hate sanji, becasue sanjifags are so god awful.

It's kind of like how there were no "LuNa" fags until that one fat cunt kept posting that stupid "Luna fags btof" shit, and he was such an annoying lil bitch, people actually started wanting "Luna" if only just to piss of that fucktard.
>>
File: pandaman2.png (479KB, 531x830px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pandaman2.png
479KB, 531x830px
>>138920283
found another one actually
>>
Whatever happened to the Sub Team that made specialized fonts and effects for when a character shouts out an attack?
>>
>>138920195
Do people in Japan actually do that chopsticks in the nose thing?
>>
>>138920320
Yeah well that guy got banned. So why are the LuNafags still here?
Nice try lunafag, trying to use that as the reason why you ship them so you don't sound delusional
>>
>>138920421
I don't know but its one of Choppa's better gags
>>
>>138920446
>bans
>mattering on 4chan
Wew lad
>>
>>138920516
>Luffy and Usopp corrupted Chopper's innocent mind with chopstick gags
>>
>>138920446
Ha, don't you "nice try" me buddy! I know "that guy" (it's you little faggot) is really the only true LuNa fag, and you're big plan is to be such an annoying little faggot talking shit about all these supposable LuNa fags, that people will becoma LuNa fags just to spite your cunt ass. Well, i say a NICE TRY to you, secret Luna Fag! We aint buying it. Fuck LuffyxNami, it'll never happen you stupid fucking Luna faggot.
>>
About the treasure of mariejois being the 4th stone... wouldnt it be weird if they had it when doffy was a kid... I mean, roger used it afterwards?
>>
>>138920830
Why would Doffy need Eternal Youth for a ponyglyph anyway? The Treasure is something else, I'm sure.
>>
>>138920951
Thank you, you are one of few ive seen noticing this.

It must be one of the weapons or something similar
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>138920814
>>
>>138921029
Yea, either that or something that will grant you power. Maybe a weird DF. Lord knows.
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 449x508px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 449x508px
Someone post the full viz scans. I only found 2 pages.
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 454x422px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 454x422px
>>138921196
>>
File: nationaltreasure.png (312KB, 850x1230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nationaltreasure.png
312KB, 850x1230px
>>138920951
he didn't say you need the eternal youth for that though

the reason why i doubt that it's a poneglyp is just that i don't see how a road poneglyph would allow him to control the world.
>>
>>138921248
>there will never ever be a spin-off about Nekomamushi's adventures with Whitebeard and Roger
JDIMSA
>>
File: lewd.png (25KB, 200x221px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lewd.png
25KB, 200x221px
>>138921196

So Whitebeard was a furfag as well
>>
>>138921196
>He was more of a kid or an apprentice
Once again I realize how shit niggerstream is. They translated it like Inu was talking about himself and Neko being apprentices like Shanks and Buggy and not Oden.
>>
>>138921290
Oh. My bad. Why would having the Ope Ope make weilding the treasure easier? I never thought about that sentence before. Is the treasure really big or something?
>>
>>138900679
nice
>>
>>138921511

possibly locked up so they need to teleport to get to it. Or they could switch bodies with one of the CDs and walk in to where it is and take it.
>>
>>138921769
That makes sense. Cheers, anon.
>>
>>138914739
It couldn't be Roger's fruit otherwise everyone in the world would be shitting their pants when Luffy arrived on the scene. But I have always thought that the Gum Gum fruit was special for some other reason that's yet to be explained. I think it might have to do with why Shanks willingly gave up his arm for Luffy and it might have something to do with the bet he mentioned to Mihawk.
>>
>>138921999
>I think it might have to do with why Shanks willingly gave up his arm for Luffy and it might have something to do with the bet he mentioned to Mihawk.
Shanks bet his arm on Luffy because he saw determination and guts in Luffy, it's literally as simple as that.
>>
>>138921999
There's enough predestiny going on nowadays, I'd really prefer the Gum fruit to exactly as explained.

Just a fruit Shanks came across and brought with him to the village.
>>
>>138917140
>Tashigi: Winner of the 2012 Jobber of the Year Award
>Admiral
Naw. She's so fucking weak it's actually stupid. I can't believe she didn't get any stronger post-timeskip.
>>
File: teach.jpg (99KB, 736x614px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
teach.jpg
99KB, 736x614px
Does anyone find it baffling Teach floored Marco? The guy nearly died while begging for his life to a half dead Whitebeard and he somehow creams someone just as strong.
>>
>>138923360
did you forget the fact that he now has TWO FUCKING DEVIL FRUITS something that he didnt have AGAINST WHITEBEARD
>>
>>138923360
What makes you think Blackbeard was the one? Shiliew probably was the one to rekt Marco.
>>
>>138923360
>Marco relies on his DF to recover from all injuries and get out of jams
>Blackbeard's Fruit completely negates Marco's fruit
Gee, I wonder how Marco lost.
>>
File: 1457550792676.png (59KB, 298x454px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457550792676.png
59KB, 298x454px
>>138923360
(You)
>>
>>138923403
I mean, I find it hard to determine how strong Teach actually is. He is strong enough to scar Shanks and unnerve him, beat Ace with relative ease, beat Marco, and do all the other cool shit.

But he likes to brag and talk to his fucking opponents. That made the duel with Ace more complicated, got him killed by Magellan, and almost Whitebeard.
>>
>>138923625
Blackbeard's biggest strength is his endurance, which is exactly why he shittalks his opponents, because he knows he can tank their hits.
Of course, sometimes it backfires, and he almost dies.
But he's incredibly lucky, like Luffy.
>>
File: zehehehmmm.png (244KB, 557x605px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zehehehmmm.png
244KB, 557x605px
meme
>>
>>138923360
he scarred Shanks before getting the Yami Yami.
He was already strong as fuck
>>
>>138922257
>Tashigi
>Not Smoker
Please. Tashigi never stood a fucking chance. Smoker, however, was hyped to all hell.
>>
>>138909897
Hey since you always post that guy, what are your feelings on the stuff with Obama and Cuba today?
>>
>>138924294
Is Bonney going to join the crew faster now that US-Cuba relations are improving?
>>
>>138923360
BB had one year to learn how to control his new DF power AND make his crew stronger by using his yami yami power

if marco and the wb pirates had fought bb and his crew immediately after marineford, they would have probably won, like the gorousei said, but bb and the blackbeard pirates grew exponentially stronger during that one year
>>
>>138924783
>Being this delusional.
Blackbeard did say that he needed better control of Quake but he wasn't weak by any means.

I mean he wouldn't even need quake to beat Marco in the first place. He'd need it for someone like Shanks or Kaido not some fodder with a devil fruit that makes up for his weakness.
>>
>>138924294
I think I've been turning into a fan of market socialism lately, but I will always love Castro for being a revolutionary figure.
The people of Cuba are certainly going through hardship, and the embargo is part of the cause so it's bound to be lifted sooner or later.
>>
>>138925100
I didn't say BB was weak, you just can't comprehend how higher BB's Yonko level strength is from the one he had during Marineford

also
>calling Marco weak
now your post makes no sense fampai
>>
>>138925341
Everyone who loses to anyone is weak, where do you think we are?
>>
>>138925341
Marco was never shown as a good fighter in any way. The only thing he was shown good at in combat was regenerating from being wounded, which his devil fruit did for him.

He's probably about as strong as a standard Vice Admiral, but with an overpowered healing devil fruit. That's why he was defeated at Marineford by a VA. His CoO couldn't even see before he got cuffed with sea stone.

Cool dude, shit fighter who truly relies on his devil fruit.
>>
Theories for what's going to happen at the wedding?
>>
>>138925967
>Marco was never shown as a good fighter in any way

I'll agree on that, simply because we didn't see much of Marco's fighting during Marineford. From what we saw, however we can easily say that Marco is one of the strongest characters shown so far. How you can call him Vice Admiral tier is beyond me.
>>
>>138926204
They'll go undercover, Brook will be the musician, Nami is going to be the bride, cue joke about Sanji and Nami getting married, shit goes south, Luffy's about to go full out on Big Mom, Lola's vivre card/Lola herself will come into play, Big Mom and Luffy become not hostile toward eachother, curlyhats+Big Mom's crew team up against Germa66.
>>
>>138926468
What about the bomb?
>>
>>138925100
>1st mate of one of the 4 yonkou
>fodder
I know what point you're trying to make, but at least try not to act retarded on purpose to defend your argument.
>>
>>138926519
Comes into play after the arc, sours the neutral relationship Luffy and Big Mom develop during the arc.
>>
>>138926399
>We can easily say that Marco is one of the strongest characters shown so far.

No, that would be a huge stretch. It could be argued that he has one of the best defensive devil fruits in the whole world, but not that he is strong beyond that.

If you'd like to post panels that contradict this statement and show that Marco is one of 'the strongest in the story' (what the actual fuck how did you even reach this conclusion) please do. But I bet they'll all be Marco getting BTFO, or Marco relying on Phoenix and failing to harm or hinder his opponent.

Plenty of paneling was show, such as a vice admiral defeating Marco.
>>
>>138926573
Oh forgot to mention, Capone gets his shit pushed in by Sanji, Big Mom herself is defeated by Kidd/Apoo/Hawkins alliance
>>
>>138926530
Whitebeard did not recruit his allies based on their strength. Marco is at least one of the most capable of absorbing damage. He's about as strong as Firefist Ace and Diamond Jozu.
>>
>>138926657
>Whitebeard did not recruit his allies based on their strength
But he most likely assigned the Division Commanders based on their personal strength and feats.
>>
>>138926577
>failing to harm his opponent

Did you expect him to one-shot one of the admirals or something?

>failing to hinder his opponent
Now this is straight up bullshit.

>a vice admiral defeating Marco
same as above
>>
>>138926705
Fanfiction. Blackbeard scarred Shanks in combat while on Whitebeard's crew.

Even if he did assign them by strength, it would mean that at best Marco was slightly stronger than Ace, who pre skip pre quake Blackbeard easily overwhelmed.
>>
>>138926204
Luffy will marry him just to claim his territory
>>
>>138926765
So you completely missed the part where Blackbeard HIMSELF said that he was laying low so as not to draw attention to himself?
>>
>>138926722
>failed to harm
>one shot
There's a difference anon. If he was a good fighter he would avoid Kizaru's lasers even though his ability could absorb them. He would avoid the vice admiral with seastone cuffs easily as well, using CoO.

>the canon is bullshit
I'm sorry you feel that way anon, but Blackbeard already defeated a fucking Whitebeard Commander (Thatch) without any devil fruit, then defeated another one, then defeated Whitebeard, and then BTFO Marco easily to the point that his own allies describe him as being "overwhelmingly" defeated.
>>
>>138926859
>then defeated Whitebeard
He defeated Whitebeard.
With his crew.
Against a half-dead Whitebeard.
>>
File: image.gif (967KB, 320x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
967KB, 320x180px
>>138926771
You mean Nami
>>
>>138926859
>defeated a fucking Whitebeard Commander (Thatch)

So in your head that also means that Squard > Whitebeard.

Also
>>138926577
>failing to hinder his opponent
He still did a better job than Benn Beckman.
Does that mean Beckman is VA tier?
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 1242x1007px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 1242x1007px
>>138926468
What about him?
>>
>>138926835
I'm not sure what your point is here or what you think I missed. My point is that Blackbeard is a lot stronger than any Whitebeard Division Commander since the story started. Which is proven true by his murder of Thatch, his easy win against Ace, and his win against Marco. And the fact that Shanks said that Blackbeard was hiding his power level, and Blackbeard said he was laying low, are all more evidence of this, not against it.

Laying low to not draw attention to himself is an indication of intelligence, not weakness, especially since even though he was already strong enough to scar Shanks before the story began, he wanted to be able to become overwhelmingly strong even in comparison to that without being opposed.

Whitebeard Commanders BTFO by Blackbeard:

Thatch
Ace
Whitebeard
Marco

I mean there's no need to even argue against you when the story has made it abundantly clear that Blackbeard is overwhelmingly strong compared to any of them.
>>
>>138926974
What the fuck point would that be? Nami isn't the captain.

Luffy has to marry him so no one can try to use him for alliegance in the future.
>>
File: 1457483653924.jpg (35KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457483653924.jpg
35KB, 250x250px
>>138927046
>BB fanboys literally THIS retarded
>>
>>138927010
>cuffed by seastone and impaled by lasers
vs
>made Kizaru stop in his tracks and took no damage
Ben Beckmann would need to be much stronger than Marco to stand against Kizaru since he doesn't have a devil fruit that 100% nullifies Kizaru's attacks automatically without effort.

So Ben Beckmann is A LOT stronger than Marco, yes.
>>
>>138927022
He'll join the Strawhat Crew.
I'm Oda, btw.
>>
>>138927101
Generally speaking an insult is not a refutation of a point, it's a way to avoid acknowledging that you are wrong.
>>
File: It'sTime.png (3MB, 1500x717px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
It'sTime.png
3MB, 1500x717px
>>
>>138927127
>made Kizaru stop in his tracks
I implore you to read the entire arc again, anon. You probably missed a couple of pages.
>>
>>138927073
No he just has to marry someone from the strawhats.. So marrying Nami it's fine as long as she is part of the crew. When he Marry's Nami germa 66 will be allianced with the strawhats.
>>
>>138927167
There's no point in presenting arguments when common sense is completely absent from the discussion.
>>
>>138926835
So you think that there are no strong people in the story? Because not even kaido, who attempts suicide on the regular and can't die, has tried to take over the world/defeat WG without preparing first.

No shit he doesn't want the whole might of the world to attack him at once until he's ready. Marco though does not equate to the whole might of the world or even 1% of it though, faggot.
>>
>>138927183
>implying he didn't stop him
That Kizaru later escaped doesn't change it. Fujitora stopped law in his tracks too even though law then escaped.

Good job avoiding central points. Still no one has posted any of Marco's feats of strength other than he absorbed lasers with his devil fruit.
>>
When Kin'emon was talking about WB and Roger brief visit in Wano, was it pic related? In the anime the trees were pictured as cherry trees, and there's a waterfall, it gives a strong japanese vibe. What do you think?
>>
>>138927161
Idk about joining but Luffy will save him and bring him back with them watch.
>>
>>138927046
>HURR DURR HE BTFO THE WB COMMANDER WE KNOW LITERALLY NOTHING ABOUT
>HURR DURR HE AND 8 OTHER PEOPLE SHOT AN ALREADY DYING WHITEBEARD A BUNCH OF TIMES, SO STRONK
>>
>>138927046
>But he most likely assigned the Division Commanders based on their personal strength and feats.
>Fanfiction. Blackbeard scarred Shanks in combat while on Whitebeard's crew.
Blackbeard being stronger than the DCs is irrelevant to Whitebeard assigning his Commanders because Blackbeard laid low and hid his power level.
At no point did I imply that Blackbeard was weaker than the Division Commanders.
>>
>>138927264
>common sense
Now you're citing your own subjective understanding of "common sense" as your argument instead of actually evidencing your claims.

Common sense should mean that if you make a claim about a character in a story and the claim is true, that you should be able to cite the story to prove that.

But so far you can't.
>>
>>138927290
What part of my post implied that?
Laying low =/= being weak.
But you're legit retarded, so I forgive you.
>>
>>138927073
Well, Sanji isn't marrying Big Mom so it doesn't have to be Luffy. I'm hoping for Oda to troll us and let it be Brook.
>>
>>138927411
This entire argument started on someone saying that Blackbeard could not have defeated Marco until after the timeskip. And that Marco is NOT "one of the strongest characters in the entire story."

If you agree that Blackbeard was stronger than the division commanders before Impel Down then there's no argument.

>>138927410
>we know literally nothing about
You mean like Ace who was shown fighting Blackbeard 1v1 on panel? Ace the Whitebeard Division Commander?

The one who Blackbeard was so overwhelmingly stronger than he could be casual about the fact that Ace was trying to murder him, explain his ability to his attempted murderer, demonstrate it without targeting him. Beat him in melee combat, and then beat him in DF combat?

Because that's what fucking happened.
>>
>>138927357
Sure
>>
>>138927496
>Oda to troll us
Hahaha Zorofag or LuNafag? Which one?
Oda will troll you and make him marry Nami
>>
Sanji is not gonna get married
>>
>>138927545
Saying Marco is weak is literally as retarded as saying Blackbeard is weak.
One person being weakER than another doesn't mean they're a jobber, but this is /a/ so I could be wrong.
>>
>>138927684
I'm making the argument that he's not
>one of the strongest characters in the story.

Strength is relative, and relative to Blackbeard, Marco is very weak.
>>
>>138927384
Of course he will bring Caesar back with them.
Can't ask a person to join your crew if the person isn't there.
>>
>>138906717
>viola=rape
Coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>138927734
>relative to Blackbeard
Everyone who relies on their DF too much is weak against Blackbeard, so that's a moot point.
>>
>>138907646
Caesar is clearly 25% mink.
>>
>>138907550
Luffy is going with Sanji, he can't stay to fight Jack, he is for Zoro.
>>
>>138910721
Thanks for clearing that confusion
>>
>>138927671
Sanji will marry Nami as a gag so germa 66 then becomes allies of the strawhats.
>>
>>138909073
Someone continued the Carrot collage?
>>
>>138900900
>One Piece characters running a Fast Food joint.
Drawfriends, please.
>>
>>138927620
K
>>
>>138927803
I didn't say weak "against" blackbeard, though that does logically follow. I said weak relative to Blackbeard.

In other words Blackbeard IS one of the strongest characters in the story and Marco IS NOT.
>>
>>138927890
Just because you said that that's not gonna happen now. I'm Oda btw.
>>
>>138927671
Gonna marry Luffy
Luffy is gonna pound his boipussy with his 12 (or more depending on mood) inches of rubber
>>
>>138928028
I'm Oda's editor. I can make you change plans just like I hurried you up to get in the grand line.
>>
>>138928074
>implying Sanji wouldn't top
anon pls
>>
>>138913502
Minks descend from humans who ate zoan fruits. Fishmen from fish who ate human zoan fruits. Also humans with horns came from the moon and live in the center of the Earth.
>>
>>138914062
I got that reference, is from an old manga I forgot the name.
>>
File: shirohebi.png (65KB, 287x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shirohebi.png
65KB, 287x240px
>>138917194
remember how every admiral used a dog-color attack related to their title?
>>
>>138916594
Davy Jones is a fairy tale to scare children.
>>
>>138927545
And? Ace was fucking WEAK. We know literally nothing about Thatch. He could've been killed in his sleep for all we know. Killing Thatch in no way makes BB stronger/more impressive.
>>
>>138928371
>dog

animal-color attack of course
>>
>>138924108
>not laughing
>>
>>138928435
>Ace was fucking WEAK
He definitely wasn't weak. He was as strong as Jinbei.
>We know nothing about Thatch
Not true. We know that he was a Whitebeard Division Commander, that he found Yami Yami, and that Blackbeard killed him for it.
>Killing Thatch in no way makes BB stronger
It doesn't need to. It just shows indisputably that he was already strong enough to kill a Whitebeard Division commander before he had any devil fruit.

When you consider that the Admirals failed to kill any Whitebeard Division Commanders, it says a lot about how strong Blackbeard was even without any devil fruit.
>>
>>138926204
Bonney will join, she'll become Sanji's fangirl because he make good pizza but won't like her because she is actually old and/or fat.
>>
>>138927357
Yes, also Wano is the country were Hiruluk "cured" his illness, he went there because he was Crocus apprendice.
>>
File: Howaitosuneiku.png (593KB, 467x735px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Howaitosuneiku.png
593KB, 467x735px
>>138928371
>>
File: Donal D. Trump.jpg (315KB, 798x837px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Donal D. Trump.jpg
315KB, 798x837px
>>138927357
>>
>>138927872
How far would Jetstream sam make it in the OP verse?
>>
File: Donaldstar_1600.jpg (98KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Donaldstar_1600.jpg
98KB, 1600x1200px
>>138928801
>Donal D. D. Uck
>>
>>138928813
Is Sam allowed to get stronger in his fictional travels in lieu with the rules of the One Piece universe, or is his power level set?
If it's the former, then I'd say he'd get extremely far, I'd go as far to say that he would have a decent chance of becoming the strongest swordsman in the world.
If it's the latter, then I'd say late-Grand Line, early New World.
>>
>>138928801
Should have been Donald D. Rumpf.
>>
>>138926657
>He's about as strong as Firefist Ace and Diamond Jozu

He was easily the strongest oe on the crew save for WB himself,
Note that the same attack that killed Ace was blocked by Marco, not to count that he landed hits o both Kizaru and Aokiji
>>
>>138928931
Let's say former, he can learn haki. What devil fruit would best suit him?
>>
>>138929186
Since he had no enhancements, he wouldn't eat one. Rayleight style.
>>
File: Uby9R0C.jpg (32KB, 649x719px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Uby9R0C.jpg
32KB, 649x719px
>>138929121
>listening to britbong
>>
I thougth I witness the world ending.
>>
File: Kaku_Manga_Infobox.png (616KB, 644x896px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kaku_Manga_Infobox.png
616KB, 644x896px
>>138929186
The Ushi Ushi no Mi, Model: Giraffe of course.
>>
Can Marco defeat Doflamingo?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>138918772
>>
>>138902345
>Also even IF the WG doesn't know about the Road Poneglyphs, suppression of information about the Void Century is apparently important enough to the stability of the government to warrant the mass slaughter of inno
What is real life government-funded genocide

>>138912656
It isn't
>>
>>138929401
Doffy can tank a lot of hits, on top of being really strong offensively and with strong Haki and a far reaching and fast Devil Fruit, so probably not.
>>
>>138929401
Can luffy beat marco?
>>
Where the fuck did sogeking go?

After he left thriller bark he was removed from the story.
>>
>>138918772
Mingo/Teach
>>
>>138929301
Tell me about the selling

>>138929424
trigger
>>
>>138929561
He went to the creampie island.
>>
>>138929460
Counter point:
Doffy wasn't willing to fight Aokiji, Marco kicked him away to save Luffy, in fact, Marco have a succesful history against all three admirals, even if it was just a quick exchange of blows. I think he is considerably above Doflamingo

>>138929515
He could not beat Doffy alone, so probably not.
>>
>>138929675
Marco would've lost against any of the Admirals had their fights continued for prolonged periods of time.
You could argue that Doffy wasn't willing to fight Aokiji because he knew it would be a long and difficult fight, when he was in a hurry to deal with Luffy and Law.
Marco hasn't yet, we don't really know enough about him to say for surre shown to be offensively capable enough to be able to go against Doflamingo and win.
>>
>>138929561
He went back to our hearts.
>>
>>138929561
I hope he gets a cover story with Lucy
>>
>>138929866
>Marco hasn't shown to be offensively capable enough to be able to go against Doflamingo and win.

He sent Aokiji and Kizaru flying with a single kick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BEtOFnl-rM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvDaX9r5Bc8
>>
>>138930097
>posting anime
>>
File: 07bIqHv.png (373KB, 898x909px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
07bIqHv.png
373KB, 898x909px
>>138930127
It's just easier than saving the manga page and posting, but that's what happened on the manga too
>>
>>138930257
Who hasn't been sent flying with a kick when they were preoccupied?
Doflamingo was still standing after Luffy's initial Gear Fourth onslaught.
Marco hasn't shown anything rivaling that level of power.
Yet.
We'll see how strong Marco is relatively soon.
>>
File: usoppu.gif (163KB, 166x166px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
usoppu.gif
163KB, 166x166px
>>138919102
Sanji was great before time skip - he was just as cool as zoro, but not grumpy, he was great tsunbro toward every male strawhat, calling them shitheads, but sacrificing himself for Usopp,
Mr Prince, his general inteligence, and the fact that he always seemed like he had some secrets made him a bit of a wild card character
But after, or should I say during TS he got downgraded to comic relief and it got hard to like him. I really hope It will be some kind of redemption shit going on, because i miss old Sanji
>>
>>138930339
Marco blocked Akainu's magma fist, I doubt that any of Luffy's attacks are on par with that.
>>
>nobody will ever post Viz chapter pages
>>
>>138927179
THE NEW NAKAMA IS...
>>
>>138930954
Rekt
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 1920x1080px
>>138919102
>>138930365
>I'm still a Sanjifag damn it!
>>
>>138930954
Caesar-sama
>>
>>138927357
Not quite.

I doubt that this is a picture of that time, as Raftel seems to have already been found. They didn't find Raftel until they had discovered the secrets of the poneglyphs, which required Lord Oden.

So, it looks like Whitebeard and Roger went back to Wano again (visiting it multiple times). Maybe this is when he returned Oden to Wano... or maybe a separate time after that.
>>
>>138928575
Ace only became a division leader because Teach turned it down
>>
>>138927179
The Kaido is scared of _______
>>
>>138932333
trips?
>>
>>138932333
Gin strongest character confirmed
>>
>>138932333
*Kaido
>>
>>138932333
>Kaido has a member named ginrummy
>it's his daughter (he doesn't really like her though, since he always prefered his son)
>his son is gin
>gin had an accident on the sea when he was a kid
>he survived but kaido doesn't know
>gin lost all of his memory
>when gin met don krieg he was using his poison gas, that seemed familar to gin. He felt affection towards krieg because of that feeling and joined him
>to this day kaido regrets that he couldn't save his son and he's haunted by nightmares of little gin screaming for help
>kaido is scared of closing his eyes because of that
>he is always angry and wants to kill himself

flawless
>>
>>138933626
>>138933792
*The Gin
>>
Remember that time Oda wrote himself into the story?
>>
>>138900628
>cuck
>is getting married
>his crush is coming to wreck the marriage
>>
SOMEONE POST THE VIZ SCANS I WANT TO READ THE DIALOGUE ABOUT THE FINAL ISLAND AND THE LOG POSE IN NON RETARDED TRANSLATIONS
>>
>>138934248
"Sanji-kun please come back"
"Sanji-kun don't accept!!!!"
"Sanji-kun marry me instead I have always loved you"
"Sanji-kun I accept"
>>
>>138927179
Penguin will marry _______
>>
>>138927179
Will be married to Luffy at the end of One Piece
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 667x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 667x360px
>>138934625
Makes sense.
>>
>>138927179
wants to become a strawhat
>>
moshi moshi

sabo?
>>
>>138910754
I thought the monetfag stopped two days ago. Why is he now quitting over something else?
>>
>>138935182
Wew
>>
>Kaido
King
>Jack
Jack
>Dofla
Joker
>Donquixote Pirates
Various aces and deck suits.

So who's the queen?
>>
>>138935395
Monetfags are dying just like the character they like.
>>
>>138934187
Yeah. i love that crazy hack. Manga writers are the best people that came out of Japan.
>>
>>138935457
Luffy
>>
>>138927179
Will die next arc
>>