[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did everyone drop Rakugo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

did everyone drop Rakugo?
>>
Nope. This was one of the best episodes yet.
>>
>>138900364
No, that's next week when the slut ruins everything.
>>
Why can't they be happy and do rakugo together? Just leave the hoe behind
>>
yeah
>>
Gggg
>>
Local slut ruins everything

>>138900364
Why is she frowning?
>>
File: her nose is her mouth.webm (413KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
her nose is her mouth.webm
413KB, 1280x720px
No. A bunch of people nominated it as their AOTS even. There's just not much to shitpost about so threads move slow.
>>
>>138900364
AOTS
>>
No.
>>
>>138900364
No, it's just so good I have nothing to bitch about.
>>
So much homoshit,disgusting.
>>
>>138902907
>2016
>not being gay
What are you, a faggot?
>>
I doubt it, more like people didn't pick it up in the first place because of the premise or potential for 'fujoshit'. Seems like most people who are actually watching it (rightfully) think it's at least a contender for AOTS.
>>
>>138900364
This show is great, but I guess I just don't 'get' rakugo. Is it like stand up comedy or something? Whether it's because I'm not Japanese or because it's just not my thing, the long rakugo parts get kind of tiresome and a lot of the time they'll at most elicit a smirk or two.

Still a good show though, AOTS probably.
>>
>>138903482
I don't get it either, the jokes must go over my head but I think the voice acting and direction make them entertaining anyway. The rakugo in the last episode was great.
>>
>>138903075
Back to Tumblr pussy boy
>>
Just a question, I was really impressed by the first episode, but let me ask - did it stay in the flashback from the second episode onward? Like, is the entire show about sukeroku and old dude?
I was more interested in the trials and tribulations of Yotaro and smoking (hot) daughter waifu.
>>
>>138903734
It's entirely flashback, though it's not really a flashback at this point since it's a whole arc in itself. The manga goes back to the present but I'm not sure how much will be in the anime.

How much have you watched of it? The quality is maintained throughout and the characters are a lot more developed than Yotaro so it's still worth seeing.
>>
>>138903482
It's just storytelling. Some stories are comedies, some are gloomy.
>>
I dropped it after 6th or 7th episode, it started off good but it got boring and way too gay eventually.
>>
>>138900364
I like the show a lot, it's always the first anime episode I watch on Fridays.

But I don't really have much more to say about it weekly than
>Great episode
since I know what will happen.

>>138903734
The first episode is a flash forward, and the rest is the actual core of the story the anime is covering. It's only after you get to know Sukeroku as you progress through the show that you fully realize what Konatsu and Kiku have lost, and just how much of an impact Yotaro has on their lives and memory of Sukeroku. It's good.
>>
>>138903804
>>138904616
Ahhh, so the flashback is the actual main plot of the anime. Cool, alright, as long as I know what to expect.
I'd on;y watched the first episode so far, honestly really impressed by it but put it off because I'm not the biggest plan of flashback arcs, and wanted for it to get back to the "main story" before I jumped back in. But if the first episode was just set-up, then I'll go ahead and watch probably.
>>
>>138904742
The present day probably wont be covered in the anime
>>
No, not counting Haikyuu it's the AOTS.
>>
>>138900364
>my wife's son
I hope.
>>
No I just watched it a day later. Still awesome, the latest few episodes were even my favorites so far.
>>
>>138900364
>DEEN
>fujoshit
wew
>>
>>138902907
Funny that we need homoshit to get an anime in which a man and a woman have actual sex and marry whereas all harem- and romance fag pandering series are even unable to make their characters kiss for once.
>>
>>138906042
No surprise that mangaka who are mature enough write non pandering 'homoshit' are also mature enough to write mature, realistic heterosexual relationships.
>>
File: 1440648399533.jpg (83KB, 507x763px) Image search: [Google]
1440648399533.jpg
83KB, 507x763px
I can understand how people would avoid literal gay anime, but literally 99% of "fujo anime" doesn't even have homo subtext, it's "fujo" because girls like guys normally interacting with other guys and fantasizing about them fucking.
>>
>>138906178
You're right but in this case, it's written by a BL/yaoi mangaka and I think anyone familiar with the genres can see it come through in her writing. Even if she doesn't intend for it to be BL, she probably just can't help writing the male relationships more suggestively than most.

That said, it's objectively heterosexual in many ways and people can either ignore or enjoy the homo as they wish. It's well written no matter how you see it, the intimacy only adds depth to their relationship whether it's romantic or just as close friends.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.