[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like to read manga/manhwa until I get sick of all the cliches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

I like to read manga/manhwa until I get sick of all the cliches then move on and do something slightly productive.

Also which do you think is better. Manga or Manhwa? Honestly I feel like manhwa are bringing original stories and content.
The ones that attempt to copy manga are the shit ones. Manga seems to have become more mainstream now and because of that, everyone just seems to follow a trend and not trying hard enough to expand it or offer a different perspective like NGE did. Manga is moving more towards escapism there's no lessons or messages being expressed anymore its just you either enjoy the ride or you don't.
>>
>Manhwa
You again.
>>
>>138885605

Not sure who you're referring to but this is not a beehive. There are people that discuss manhwa here ....
>>
File: what about no.jpg (75KB, 600x358px) Image search: [Google]
what about no.jpg
75KB, 600x358px
>gookshit
>>
>>138886033

Hey man there are Koreans that visit this site too ;.;
>>
>>138886156
Please tell them to stop
>>
>>138886385

How about you fuck off?
>>
Manhwa a shit.
>>
File: 62105.jpg (47KB, 225x323px) Image search: [Google]
62105.jpg
47KB, 225x323px
>>138885446

I've always wondered if this is Manhwa or Manga. Either way I enjoyed it
>>
>>138886971

Manhwa and I agree
>>
>>138885446
>I feel like manhwa are bringing original stories and content.
I did until I read about a dozen of them, and now they feel even more repetitive than manga.
>>
>>138885446
Manhwa does have interesting plot idea but the way the story are told always disappointing and boring. Thats way I prefer Manga anytime
>>
>>138886704
This happens to be a fairly pro-Japanese board. If you are one of the many Koreans who, quite understandably, don't like Japan, then I suggest you not come here.
>>
>>138885446
>Manga seems to have become more mainstream now and because of that
Not really, the problem is that most of the time only the most mainstream and popular manga get picked up for scanlation and translation, that wouldn't be a problem if you knew japanese.
I don't know korean so I don't know much about manhwa, and maybe it suffers from the same and only generic shit get translated, because the few Manhwa I tried reading were just your typical shonen or shoujo.
>>
>>138888198

Maybe I've had kind of good luck when reading manhwa.

>>138888807

Yea I find manga to be more consistent whereas manhwa is more hit or miss. When it hits it's really good though.
>>
>>138889047

This is probably why everything feels so FoTM
>>
>>138885446
>>138885911
>>138886156
>manhwa
> ....
> ;.;
Great arguments friend, can you expand those excellent points in our VIP (>>>/co/) section?
>>
File: Afterschool_War_Activities.jpg (21KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Afterschool_War_Activities.jpg
21KB, 225x350px
>>138886971

I like this and AWA. Also Sun Ken Rock. But that's technically a manga
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.