[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reading a completed manga >starts off 10/10 >halfway

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Eureka nosebleed.jpg (110KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Eureka nosebleed.jpg
110KB, 300x300px
>reading a completed manga
>starts off 10/10
>halfway or two thirds of the way through its quality massively plummets
>near the end it's so bad that you drop it without every finishing it

Tell me their names, /a/.
>>
>>138877156
Punpun. I did finish it though.
>>
>>138877156
Prison School
Although, its not finished yet.
>>
File: diwi.png (987KB, 654x1186px) Image search: [Google]
diwi.png
987KB, 654x1186px
>>138877156
Not a manga but Eureka 7 is like that
>>
File: ;_;.png (502KB, 1518x1200px) Image search: [Google]
;_;.png
502KB, 1518x1200px
Kurohime.
It still is one of my favorite mangos ever, tho.
>>
>>138877156
Usagi Drop
>>
Deadman Wonderland dropped in quality real quick

Aku no Hana did when the author killed all the suspense
>>
>>138880197
More like Usagi DROPPED amirite?
>>
>>138878127
This. Prison School was great. then the quality dropped because of the horrible fanbase.
>>
20th century boys.
I don't know why did I even bother finishing it.
>>
>>138877156
Akame ga Kill was never good, but it had a factor of interest with its gimmicky "anybody can die!" premise for the first couple chapters.
And then it dropped like a fucking rock.
>>
>>138877156
Shingeki no Kyojin
Punpun
Terraformars
Usagi Drop

Surprisingly, Tokyo Ghoul still manages to hold up.
>>
>>138878127
Yeah.

>>138878158
Eureka 7 was mediocre from the beginning to the end.

>>138880320
>Aku no Hana
a fucking joke, it was pitiful how seriously it took itself when it was portraying a budding evil in the most conventional, oversimplified way. Anyone who thinks Aku no Hana is any semblance of decent is severely retarded and probably a hopeless SJW.

Deadman Wonderland was bad from the beginning.
>>
>>138880552
It became everyone can die. Which is what edgelords realized isn't what they wanted after all. To this day, there's still faggots who think there should be more deaths in certain manga.
>>
>>138877156
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi. Quality plummeted after the coma. And no I'm not talking about the "ntr". It wasn't ntr and it was one of the remaining good things about the manga. No. I'm talking about that overdrawn sequence that spanned several chapters where nearly nothing happened while satoru kept thinking he regained his memories only to discover that he didn't when he regains more of them. And the stupid summer camp thing. The epilogue was slightly redeeming, but that ending with Airi coming out of nowhere was just that. Out of nowhere. It's like the mangaka just didn't know how to finish the story after the coma, which he only did because he didn't have more than a general idea on the ending before he started writing.
>>
>>138880552
Yeah.
>>
>>138877694
>>138880591
What's wrong with the later chapters of Punpun?
I liked how it got progressively darker. Unless you're talking about the Pegasus chapters.
>>
>>138880675
BokuMachi is a fucking joke for retard crossboarders who have watched 40 series in all and self-righteous redditors.

There's always going to be something of its like in most any season. Absolutely fucking disgusting.
>>
i dropped gantz when the original cast died besides MC. all this time developing and they just get killed off and replaced?

I was forcing myself to read it because the art style was so atrocious but that just killed the manga for me
>>
Eyeshield
>>
>>138880824
>i dropped gantz when the original cast died besides MC. all this time developing and they just get killed off and replaced?
This is why you don't kill off people. It causes unnecessary deaths.
>>
>>138880108
This.

It was hard on the feels and that ending left me with mixed feelings.

There should've been more scenes with Kurohime and Zero lovin' at the end instead of that shitty hug and "story repeats itself but genderbent :^)" ending.

Seemed pretty rushed.
>>
I wouldn't call it a 10/10 but Yamada and the 7 witches was good fun until suddenly there are 7 more witches to be found. I don't know if it actually got any worse but I decided I couldn't be bothered with it anymore.
>>
>>138881124
I stopped reading Yamada after what seemed like the ending. I think I saw they were basically doing the manga over again and I dropped it there.
>>
>>138880818
>watching anime
>>
Sounds like you've finished up Negima
>>
>>138881124
If you want an even better exemple of a good manga becoming complete shit, read Yankee-kun to Megane-chan from the same author.

Actually, don't.
>>
>>138880108
>It still is one of my favorite mangos
How?
This shit is unreadable after Zero's death, and it happens pretty early.
>>
>>138880591
Everyone was surprised TG:RE didn't fuck up.
IMO T:G just kept getting better since the beginning. It started out as a really slow manga about a guy who could not taste hamburgers.
>>
Naruto. but i stuck with it to the end somehow
>>
>>138877156
>>Shingeki no Kyojin
The hook of the story was formed around the mystery of the basement and origins of the titans. So it's really a lot of nothing when there's no revelations about it.

Last chapter I read was Historia rescuing Eren and then again Isayama only give teasers about the past. I'm not reading again until someone tell me they've finally gone to the basement
>>
File: 136.jpg (368KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
136.jpg
368KB, 1600x1200px
>>138881612
I liked that arc so much that it became my favorite, even though it became really shit after that. The second arc with the petals was still kinda bearable for me, but the dark zero and time travel arcs were just plain bad, I stayed for the art and the hope that it would be good again, sadly it never did.
Katakura never released another mango after it, sad.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.