[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nanatsu no Taizai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: flags.png (342KB, 955x781px) Image search: [Google]
flags.png
342KB, 955x781px
So... Just how much is King going to suffer in the next few chapters? He's clearly having too much happiness.
>>
>>138874630
Next chapter samurai guy fight some mooks and Diane will fall in love with him. She goes to Japan with him to start the Kongoh clan.
>>
>>138875234

Glorious nippon.

Still, something's going to happen to Diane and probably Matrona this arc.

Guessing that the tentashota and Gerhard were lovers too based on the golem exposition this chapter.

Would be nice if some of the commandments ended up being good but as tentashota has killed a bunch of people, he's doomed (unless he revives them all).
>>
So Dolor's a friendless virgin huh.
>>
>>138875234
>samurai named nanashi
everytime
>>
>>138875561
I guess only Dolor will be killed after the festival and they will travel back to the Forest to get answers from Gerharde. Then Fairy King vs Fairy King duel where the Tree itself can decide who is more fit to be king.
>>
>>138875654

He was the first giant so no.
>>
>>138875561
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gideon
>Gideon destroyed the town's altar to Baal
>Baal
>Balor
>Dolor

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balor
>He is often described as a giant with a large eye in his forehead that wreaks destruction when opened. He has been interpreted as a god or personification of drought and blight.
>Lugh eventually becomes king of the Tuatha Dé Danann. Ogma disarms Balor during this battle, but Balor kills Nuada (previous king with a missing limb) with his eye. Lugh kills Balor by casting a sling, or a spear crafted by Gobniu, through his eye.

Diane will destroy the arena using Gideon release, then Dolor kills Matrona, then Diane will wield True Chastifol and throw it into Dolor's eye.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herla
This is probably where Nakaba got the idea for King, and it always mentions Odin. So, there might be some kind of connection with Yggdrasil and the Fairy Tree. King will hang himself on the Fairy Tree and gouge out one eye to gain power.
>>
>>138875654
He simply belives in himself the most.
>>
Nakaba is playing this game currently.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-sHcvq11wI
>>
>>138877157
Well, Nakaba did say he likes classic Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger, so Nakaba obviously would like a game designed to appeal to the fans of those.
>>
Oh, neat, someone made a thread about Sins. I'm almost caught up in the manga and wondered why no one really talks about this.
>>
>>138877157
>>138877339

So when are we going to get even a half decent NnT game? The 3DS one looked terrible.
>>
>>138877498

It's a pretty popular manga (and in Japan it's the biggest non-shounen jump property) but there tends not to be much to talk about outside of the weekly chapter threads given it's only had a single passable anime series and it's at least 4 months before S2.
>>
File: all aboard the pain train.png (981KB, 1384x1096px) Image search: [Google]
all aboard the pain train.png
981KB, 1384x1096px
>>138877498
There's a thread every week when the new chapter comes out.
>>
>>138874630
>This fucking face in top-left.
Too cute for words.
>>
>>138877662
>>138877668
Ah, I just finished the show last week and have been reading the manga since to get caught up. I tend to ignore threads I don't know about. I look forward to the weekly discussion.
Guila is best girl.
>>
>>138877850
It's a sheme we haven't seen her in a long time. But there will be a part where Jericho takes her place as best girl. Now Gowther will fuck her up too.
>>
>>138874630
Fuck me, that's just what I thought just after finishing reading that chapter. I really hope we'll be proved wrong, OP.
>>
I liked the series until it went full DBZ with the power levels and the Druid's hyperbaulic time chamber for training. Shame, as I really liked the world he had created.
>>
>>138878182
>until it went full DBZ with the power levels
But it never went full DBZ.
>>
>>138878021
After this arc Diane and King will marry. King's suffering comes when on the night of the wedding, Diane wants to be on top.
>>
>>138874630
Well, what are the chances that Diane will get creeped out, if King tells her that he's totally in love with her and ready to die for her and has been so since her childhood, while she has no idea who he is?
>>
So,any guesses on Dolor's commandment?
>>
>>138881356
Honor, as in Thou shall honor thy father and mother. Would make sense since he is the first giant.
>>
>>138880274
Diane already suspects something was between him and King and knows she has amnesia, so probably won't creeped out. If yes, Gowther comes to the rescue and gives back her memories.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.