[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>best character in the manga >condemned to permanent jobber

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: benio-silhouette.png (1MB, 1111x1062px) Image search: [Google]
benio-silhouette.png
1MB, 1111x1062px
>best character in the manga
>condemned to permanent jobber status
But
why?
>>
>>138858935
Because manga for young boys and she is the heroine.
>>
>>138858973
Feminists were right!
>>
File: CRAWLING IN MY SKIN.jpg (66KB, 513x750px) Image search: [Google]
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN.jpg
66KB, 513x750px
Soon.
>>
>>138858935
>Anime soon
>Manga getting more hype by the chapter
>Never see anyone on /a/ talking about it
Fucking how? I thought it would be more popular considering Binbougami was liked here
>>
>>138860254
It's getting overshadowed by the other generic battle shonen that has an anime this april.
>>
>>138860254
>>138862058
And adapted by fucking Pierrot.
>>
>>138862206
How is that problem? Not all of their anime have the same team of staff.
>>
>>138862206
I know you're going to bring up Tokyo ghoul but they're also made Osomatsu-san, Akatsuki no Yona, both season of Baby Steps, Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii and Sabagebu which were all very good to above average.
>>
>>138862250
>>138862354
It doesn't' look good this time though. Especially looking at the bad character designs for the protags but i admit I am not well informed about the staff.
>>
File: [screams internally].jpg (31KB, 279x284px) Image search: [Google]
[screams internally].jpg
31KB, 279x284px
>>138858935
Twin Star Exorcists, man!

They're equals!

She's always trained and is a total prodigy!

But don't worry, the cool main character who's been out of practice for years will always be there to save her.

Fuck this manga.
>>
>>138859066
What
>>
>>138862500
>>138862513
Chapter 29.
>>
>>138862579
Just tell me when she consistently becomes his equal and maybe I'll pick it back up.

But the MC also needs to not be surprisingly dense and annoying.

The series is trying to have its cake and eat it too by having a designated OTP that we know will get together and even fuck but the main character is still dense and stupid even though chapter one starts with him wanting a girlfriend.

This shit is such a massive waste of potential.
>>
They made her job so that the shitty childhood could shine

Shit sucks because shes easily the worst character
>>
>>138863107
Childhood friend*
>>
>>138858935
Because her primary role is to get fucked by MC and have him cum inside her in order to get her pregnant and give birth to Exocist Jesus
>>
>>138859066
What do they even call their transformations? Can't be all the exorcists are possible of it
>>
>>138864072
They use their guardian spirits.
>>
>>138858935
>>best character in the manga
>>condemned to permanent jobber status
>But
>why?

That's fucking disappointing considering manga-ka did a far better job with females in Binbogami-ga
>>
>>138862427
What's wrong with the character designs?
>>
>>138862354
None of those "good" anime you listed are action orientated battle shounen is it.
>>
>>138863107
Don't worry, the shitty childhood friend jobbed shortly after. You have to be senile to think she stand a chance with a newly acquired powers when her father couldn't even defeat the lower ranked baddie anyway.
>>
>>138858935
I don't care about the story, I just read it to see her facial expresions
>>
>>138864912
Because they haven't adapted any in the last two years aside from Tokyo ghoul. Even still season 1 was fairly entertaining and had good individual episodes.
>>
So what's happening to Benio now?
And if Abe is Rokuro's guardian spirit then how the fuck are they going to be parents to the Miko?
>>
>>138862500
So it's the same as Kekkaishi? Fuck.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.