[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Macross

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>two recap episodes in the first 17 episodes
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>138857969
Lack of budget
>>
>>138858056
still looks better than Gundam lmao
>>
>>138857969
Never seen Wolf's Rain, have you?
>>
>>138857969
watch the movie.
>>
>>138857969
Who cares? Just skip them.
>>
>>138858167
Are you kidding. It looks a hundred times better than Gundam.
The animation in MSG is atrocious, even by the standards of the time.
>>
>>138857969
watch Zero at last or else you're going to be disappointed.
>>
>>138860359
how bout I just skip you
>>
>>138860466c
by the dogfight in the others macross
>>
>>138857969
Saving budget.
Have you seen Saint Seiya? Lots of recap of the last 5 episodes at the begning, and a shit ton flashbacks during the episode.
If you cut all the the repeated scenes you could probably shorten the series to from 114 to 70 episodes or even less.
>>
>>138857969

Designed for TV viewing in the 80s. Not like today where everyone can watch anything whenever they want. If you missed episodes here or there, it's nice to know what happened. Not like you could just go on the internet and check either.

Budget too.
>>
I really liked Hikaru's dream episode.
>>
The dream episode was 10/10 though.
>>
>>138857969
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKlQ7WDbs5s

best
>>
I seem to remember one of those recap episodes was actually important
>>
>>138862796
that's the dream episode.
>>
>>138857969
There's pretty much only one reason for the existence of recap episodes: they didn't manage to finish the actual episode in time. Also, two is nothing; try watching X-Bomber.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.