[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw tucking into some piping hot McD while in bed >decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (86KB, 945x662px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
86KB, 945x662px
>tfw tucking into some piping hot McD while in bed
>decide to check nyaa for new releases(I know I could just use RSS)
>see this

CIA is watching me
>>
File: mpv-shot0004.jpg (187KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0004.jpg
187KB, 1280x720px
>>138851513
Kochira mata OP

Sasuga McD, this is weapons grade marketing
>>
That was actually kinda heartwarming.
That, or the cholesterol from years of Big Macs has finally caused a myocardial blockage.
>>
File: 1428342402881.jpg (13KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
1428342402881.jpg
13KB, 224x216px
>>138851513
>eating in bed
>missed the giant-ass thread about that last night
>>
>>138852122
>finally
McD's sludge has a distinct absorption coefficient so it can be picked up by a form of sonar that McD marketing execs to employ to literally measure the pulse and brainwaves of anyone within a 100m radius of a McD's

Win win for weebs that need money to buy figures and BD's I say

>>138852308
I was pulling an all nighter, too busy reading MLA
>>
>>138852383
>too busy reading MLA
Okay, I'll forgive you for that. How far in are you?
>>
>>138852383
>I was pulling an all nighter, too busy reading MLA
all the main girls die ;)
>>
>>138851513
Did you read Kono S o, Mi yo ?
>>
>>138851513
I see you're searching up video editing. Use Adobe Premiere Pro fampai.
>>
>>138851513
Why the fuck should we waste our time watching you?
>>
>>138852413
Just after the Coup d'etat where Takeru goes back to get the research from Yuuko

>>138852440
They've been foreshadowing so hard it's obvious, also lots of people keep talking about keeping a box of tissues ready so I'm prepared for some next level horror that will turn my guts

>>138852603
Not yet, been busy with uni stuff so I usually need some motivation to get into a series. Like there was a Magus Bride thread a while back and it got me interested and I marathoned it over a couple nights at the expense of missing a few morning classes.

>>138853007
Seemed overkill, I just needed something to stitch some basic footage of a video I shot for a class, pop in a few transitions here and there.

>>138853025
I'll sneak you some free burgers while you stakeout my from the parking lot. Do you like your QPs with or without cheese?
>>
>>138851513
So DDY is doing this shit instead of pandora?

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>138851513
>McDonalds
>Firefox
>Windows
At least you use mpv. :3
>>
>>138852308
>spending his life on /a/
>calling at others for not doing the same
Faggot
>>
Better than Japan's previous McDonalds marketing campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUCu_9GoTJI
>>
>>138851513
What do you mean by new releases?
Have you already seen everything and you are just waiting for things to be translated? This is scary.
>>
>>138853582
>McDonalds
Not many choices for places that are open 24/7 where I am

>Firefox
I don't like the shit they're pulling but it's all I've got right now

>Windows
vidya, seriously I could do everything I need but that just fine without Windows. I don't have PCI passthrough compatible hardware at the moment either.

>>138853706
Yes, I just trawl nyaa in the hopes that something new comes out and I can sate my brain that goes into rabid withdrawal symptoms if I don't watch something every couple hours.
>>
>>138853240
>Just after the Coup d'etat where Takeru goes back to get the research from Yuuko
Shit's about to really rough for you. Hang in there.
>>
>>138853842
You sound ironic but honsetly I don't know what you could mean by checking new releases
>>
>>138853946
Just checking if any new episodes for series that I'm following this season are out. I used to have an automated RSS feed thing do it for me, but sometimes a sub group that has been so far consistent will suddenly have a 3 week delay. This will piss me off immensely when I notice I haven't seen any new episodes from that particular show in a while, so I went back to doing it the manual way.

Also this allows me to discover stuff that had no scheduled or regular release and thus I couldn't exactly program my automated thing to grab them, like when a group randomly releases an old 80s OVA that had been unsubbed so far or an old or recent movie.
>>
File: 1454396628057.jpg (22KB, 349x344px) Image search: [Google]
1454396628057.jpg
22KB, 349x344px
>>138853582
>:3
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.