[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

haruhi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1457315339389.jpg (16KB, 351x329px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457315339389.jpg
16KB, 351x329px
I need a definitive answer on this before I just kill myself - http://strawpoll.me/7121702
>>
>>138849131
try broadcast order. if nothing makes sense, then switch to chronological. watch the movie, then read the fucking LN.
>>
>>138849131
Just kill yourself. There has been 3 threads asking the same fucking question in the last 2 days. Learn to use the archive, google or your brain.
>>
will there ever be another series?
>>
>>138849699
except the threads go absolutely nowhere
>>
>>138849849
Of course there will. As soon as kyoani run out of money and need something to go out of bankruptcy.
>>
>>138849911
99% of anime is supposed to be watched in broadcast order. The other 1% is Raildex, where you watch Railgun and pretend Index doesn't exist.
>>
>>138849131
If it's your first time watch it in chronological order. Otherwise you'll come back making a thread saying "Haruhi is so shitty and makes no sense. I don't know why you guys like it."

I've watched it 3 or 4 times and never in broadcast order. Everyone who says broadcast order is better is probably a "lol so random" faggot.
>>
If you're dumb as rocks, go chronological, otherwise go broadcast.
>>
>>138849131
don't watch baruhi......this show is moe otaku desu pandering GARBAGE, don't watch it....!!!!!
>>
Broadcast order is fucking retarded and only works if you only want to watch season 1, otherwise it's fucking pointless.

Fuck, the re-broadcast when season 2 came out was in chronological.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.