[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

>Expect mature mystery anime with cute childhood romance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 393
Thread images: 43

>Expect mature mystery anime with cute childhood romance
>get this
What the fuck /a/
>>
>>138840917
It's called life.

Maybe one day you'll experience it.
>>
>>138840917
You got the childhood romance.

They aren't kids anymore
>>
>cute childhood romance
The fuck is cute about a 29 year old man falling for a 10 year old?
>>
>>138840917
let me introduce you to the concept of a plot twist you dumb schmuck
>>
>>138840917
I haven't felt love ever since i was 8.
>>
File: 1409777580005.jpg (24KB, 300x562px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409777580005.jpg
24KB, 300x562px
>>138840917

he gave her his life and she cucked him hard in retrun.

I guess this show is somewhat based on real life.
>>
>>138840917
Why would anyone feel "NTR" on this one?
I didn't feel it.

Just be happy with Kayo having a good life.

And besides, MC is better off with Airi.
>>
File: 1455744195372.png (117KB, 663x402px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455744195372.png
117KB, 663x402px
>>138841130

Does airi even exit on this timeline? I sure hope he gets the airi.
>>
>>138840917
Genre deconstruction, heard of it?

Maybe this show isn't for kids and you have to actually be an adult to understand it?
>>
>>138840917
>be in coma for years after saving her life
>get to know her and develop affection for her
>wake up, she brings a child that isn't yours

PUT ME BACK TO SLEEP
>>
>>138840917
I thought there was some real NTR. Dont know if i should be happy or sad.
>>
>>138842398
>unrequited affection
he had it coming
>>
It might be 15 years for everyone else but it would be just another day for him, can you imagine the shock? Kayo is an insensitive cunt.
>>
>>138842419
Just be happy. Don't let anons who spread NTR decide what you feel.
>>
>>138840917
>childhood romance
>29 old man
that's party van territory
>>
It's a metaphor for when you meet a female childhood friend who now have 3 kids, and she asks you about your job and current life when you're still living the NEET life (=coma).
It's the Evangelion of our generation.
>>
>>138840917
>mature anime for mature people like myself
*tips fedora*
>>
File: butt.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
butt.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
Mommy butt! But still too small for a mommy butt...fuck!
>>
>>138840917
Hey, after he saved her, I thoght they'll never be together anyway. It's not so bad twist, she could visit him with his friends while he was in coma and get closer with one of them. It's rather naturally and realistic. I won't blame her. After all it leaves a possibility for a pairing with genki whore from the present.
>>
>>138844143
Sweet tumblr meme.
Feel free to fuck off back there.
Cancerous newfag fuck.
>>
File: forman.jpg (61KB, 720x951px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
forman.jpg
61KB, 720x951px
>>138844508
>>
File: 1407797630122.png (159KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407797630122.png
159KB, 500x500px
>>138844705
>>
>>138840917
At least you know to avoid anymore cuckshit by this hack.
>>
File: Ikoku no Doctor.jpg (43KB, 384x537px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ikoku no Doctor.jpg
43KB, 384x537px
>>138844143
>>138844705
Get out, you don't belong here scum
>>
>>138842495
He didn't care when she moved away and immediately went to save better lolis.
>>
>>138844938
Was there NTR in Hohzuki Island? I remember being dissapointed with it but I forgot what it was.
>>
File: 1423570320310.png (358KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423570320310.png
358KB, 500x375px
>>138844877
>>138844967
>>
>>138845004
They weren't supposed to be together after she moved. That's the point.
>>
>>138842445
>he had it coming
Unrequited love is suffering, why do people go for it?

Why live... for someone else?
>>
>>138845318
Because his mother will die if he didn't save Kayo?

He wanted to save not only Kayo but others as well.
>>
>>138845005
Is there a Sanbe Kei manga where you don't end up disappointed?
Some are bad from the get go, I know.
>>
I just noticed they added the spider threads in this week's OP, nice.
>>
>>138845998
I wonder what they'll do next week
>>
>>138845998
Any changes were in previous OPs?
>>
>>138846224
I don't think so.
>>
>>138841269
She had a pretty important role in the MC getting his memories back after the coma in the manga.
>>
>>138846278
So she's not even a character, she's a convenient plot device.
>>
>>138846257
I just don't want to rewatch. Also from current OP I realized the title name reffering to boy, not to girl's essay. Pretty obvious though.
>>
So does it deserve its rating? Anyway I have to admit it's way better than overrated Steins;Gate.
>>
>>138840917
Just because you've been together ever since doesn't mean you'll end up together.
This is the realization i had that made me love NTR.
>>
>>138846617
sure why not
>>
>>138841130
Because they think it is a story about getting the girl and self-insert.

This show actually tells you a lot about yourself, you just don't realise it until you see the truly shit way some people react.
>>
>>138846738
>This show actually tells you a lot about yourself
How to react to viewer's regret?
>>
>>138846783
How you view woman
>>
>MALcucks actually defend this shit
>>
File: 14511664525400.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14511664525400.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>138846738
People dreamt to be knights for their princesses.
>>
Why Hiromi and not Kenya?
Hiromi never showed any interest in Kayo
>>
>>138847025
who cares
>>
>>138847025
Great thing about timeskips is that you don't have to make sense.
>>
File: Untitled.png (124KB, 671x374px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
124KB, 671x374px
>People actually wanting the 29 year old to date the 10 year old
>>
>>138847025
Kenya had balls not to betray his sweetheart friend.
>>
>>138847081
I'm just wondering cause there might be some things they cut from the manga.
>>
>>138847150
He wouldn't be though. When he goes back to his time, it fills in the time with his normal self.
>>
>>138847150
Btw I wonder how photographers in the yard knew about timeskipping.
>>
>>138847025
Because they both died in the original timeline.
>>
The Cuck Without Me", by Kayo Hinazuki When i get bigger, big enough to go somewhere by myself, i want to cuck my friend who's far away. My friend who's in a coma for 15 years. The friend who saved my life. I want to leave him with nothing but pain and sadness. He will have no adults, children or classmates, only his mom. I will fuck his friend when i want to fuck his friend, i will cuck him when i want to cuck him and visit him with his friend's baby when i want to. I will then think about the cuck i left behind. Kids go to school, like nothing has changed. Adults go to the office, like nothing has changed. His mom eats like she used to. When i think about the cuck without me, i can't help but to laugh. I want to cuck my friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPwVMv8cAO4
>>
>>138847128
>Great thing about timeskips is that you don't have to make sense.
Nihei please. Sidonia did not have a good ending and that timeskip isn't an excuse.
>>
>>138847150
>guy with 29 years of mental age is dumber than legit 10 years old
Who cares. Time travel probably gave him brain problems.
>>
File: 1446921522072.jpg (46KB, 668x662px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446921522072.jpg
46KB, 668x662px
>>138840917
>but forced cucked butthurt
Grow up, /a/.
>>
File: 14582372618630.jpg (97KB, 998x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14582372618630.jpg
97KB, 998x810px
>>138847260
Are you triggered, man? What the fuck with all of you.
>>
>>138847220
They didnt
>>
File: 31251233123.png (187KB, 600x339px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
31251233123.png
187KB, 600x339px
>>138842398
>be childhood friend of guy in coma
>he wakes up after 15 years
>go visit him and introduce your baby
>hope he is happy to see you and that you're happy
>he is
>>
>>138847339
Didn't they say something about time traveler?
>>
File: 1453516252323.jpg (474KB, 1174x880px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453516252323.jpg
474KB, 1174x880px
>>138840917
>MC finally manage to protect that smile
>/a/ still mad
>>
>>138847260
it's like pottery
>>
>>138840917
>I'm too much of a retarded virgin that a anytime an MC of a show doesn't end up with the girl in the end I call it NTR and get butt thwarted.
What the fuck /a/
>>
>>138846738
They are shown together in all the promotional material.
They blush around each all the time.
They give hand made presents to each other.
They go on dates together.
They hold hands.
The show seriously ships them as hard as it can, hell they probably go further than most stupid harem characters. It's pretty obvious to see how you would expect them to end up together.
>>
>>138847220
To everyone else, Satoru was a young mind in a body in its twenties.

How hard is this
>>
>>138840956
yes, people watch anime for realistic life experiences.
>>
>>138847287
>Sidonia
Oh boy, that was some "great" ending too.
Is reading ongoing manga the most masochistic pastime you can get?
It's like getting punched in the balls repeatedly.
>>
>>138847484
Got it, thanks.
>>
>>138847509
There is enough moeshit every season shit for people like you.
>>
>>138847589
>moeshit
Go back to whatever shithole you crawled from.
>>
>>138847509
>one series doesn't pander to your teenage-girl-like idea of romance
>shit all over it

That does sound like /a/
>>
>>138847479
There's a difference between expecting them to possibly end up together and being a retard on this board who thinks anything other than them being together is wrong and "but my NTR...!" fags.
>>
File: 456546.png (982KB, 1410x678px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
456546.png
982KB, 1410x678px
did she grow up lonely?
>>
>>138841130
people thought this was about childhood romance not dating highchool girls 20 years younger
>>
>>138847743
For a moment I thought she's a killer.
>>
any other anime like this where the MC gets KEKED
>>
I love how no one can legit make criticism of the show's shoddy writing without being accused of "muh NTR".

The strawmanning the controversy evoked is amazing.
>>
>>138847707
People who are in denial about the shitty storytelling (author pushing two characters together only to do a 180 with a sudden plot twist to kick his readers in the nuts) are as bad as the "cuck" memesters.
And this is sadly the least of the problem with the show/manga, since there's also the terrible mystery, those bullshit time travel mechanics, mistreated Airi,...

You guys are using the NTR shitter strawman to avoid the elephant in the room.
>>
>>138847881
Because the only criticism people can come up with that's not retarded or severely subjective is "their romance wasn't well established in the show and came out of nowhere"

Which is actually also retarded because the details are irrelevant to the story the anime is trying to show.
>>
>>138847808
FLCL
>>
Good to see that /a/ is one of the few boards where /pol/ vermins are put in their place.
>>
>>138847899
Just because people want to disagree with NTR fags doesn't mean we have to get into a whole argument of the shortcomings of the series.
The general consensus is that it's an entertaining show, /a/ just needs to keep fighting the contrarian fight with these things, right?
>>
>>138847990
where did you see pol?
>>
>>138847990
Who are supposed to be /pol/ again?
Guys who are mad because they think the show is shit, guys who are mad against the first ones because they think the show is good, or the idiots enjoying the mayhem to shitpost?
>>
>>138847961

It's not even about the Hiromi shit anymore. It's the fact that they spend majority of the show dropping a romance flag every 5 minutes. That's the real problem here.

If the story wanted to focus more on the killer or the fact MC wanted to save his mom, then we should've been treated to more focus on those.

The focus was so all-over the place that almost everyone forgot the fact that Satoru was an empty husk at the beginning who couldn't write shit for a manga, just like the author.

In the end, it was a fun ride but in the end, it was just another show. Only reason we're talking about it is because of this dumb controversy. It's like a politician.
>>
I'll never meet a girl like Kayo so I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>138847899
That's the reason why though. Since there was no real mystery to only thing left was to enjoy the character relationships. Which is why everyone was really attached to the characters, and are now pretty mad they didn't end up together since they were so invested in them.
>>
>>138848150
Let me guess, in the end the whole story is a Satoru's manga, he becomes rich and fucks Airi. Teh end.
>>
>>138846360
Pretty much. It's so "convenient" in the manga.
>>
>>138848150
Except that's completely not true.
Only near the very end was Satoru even romantically interested in Kayo, before that he just wanted to see the sad, broken girl smile.
The fact that you are so thirsty that you have to self insert into every possible romance and demand a payoff is nobody's fault but your own.
>>
>>138841918
What genre is it deconstructing?
>>
>>138848184
Cute Childhood Romance, Time-Travel, and Murder Mystery. These are themes that almost every anime fan would pounce on, and the author knew it. He couldn't pull off all three to its fullest potential, and the closest he got into making a full one was the childhood romance.
>>
>>138848095
>The general consensus is that it's an entertaining show, /a/ just needs to keep fighting the contrarian fight with these things, right?
Hahaha, you can't be serious.
Even disregarding that consensus stupidity, if you can't take opinions you disagree with, then just leave /a/ and go back to your anime hugbox (reddit, ANN, whatever).
>>
>>138848119
>>138848135
Found the poltards. Thinking everything is cuckoldry comes with being the whole self-perpetuating victimization.
>>
>>138848269
the waifu genre
>>
Is it just me or was the mystery kind of poorly written?
>>
>>138848300
>comes with the self-perpetuating victimization.

Fixed.
>>
>>138848301
Do you know what a genre is? Besides didn't school days do that?
>>
>>138848325
Did you mean the ability? Rather generic, without extra explanations. Still better than the similar one from Steins;Gate.
>>
>>138848300
Kill yourself, obsessed retard.
If you like /pol/ that much, go there and never come back.
>>
>>138848325
Not really.
The teacher was obviously a suspect but Satoru excluded him because of personal biases and the audience did as well because it was too obvious.
And then there were a bunch of other suspects introduced after to throw you off.
And then surprise, it was the teacher. Even if the audience did suspect him from the start it's still not so ridiculous because Satoru has legitimate reasons to trust him.
The whole point behind suspense anyways, as Hitchcock will tell you, is dramatic irony.
>>
>>138848300
Hello Plebbit
>>
>>138848250
Who said anything about self-insert? The rest of the non-Kayo arcs were almost drivel. Heck, if you read the manga, the conclusion to the murderer was terribly anti-climactic and seemed almost like a forethought. The whole coma --> end was clearly the writer writing himself into a corner, and had to resort to a cop-out to automatically resolve loose ends.
>>
>>138848480
I don't like you.
>>
Can we appreciate that Satoru saved Yuuki from a life of 15 years rotting in prison waiting for his date of execution?

I would endure the cucking for that alone.
>>
>>138848475
Steins;Gate isn't even a mystery.
>>
>>138848548
Ok, sci-fi, but the fantastic part is rather similar.
>>
>>138848498
What nice criticisms you have, do you have more ways to say "it's shit"?
I have not read the manga and the anime does not seem anti-climactic to me at all.
>>
>>138848475
Except S;G wasn't a mystery, but an actual character drama. Kinda like what Erased attempted to be, except S;G did the drama more genuinely.
>>
>>138848250
Implying romance between the MC and the female protagonist and then having her marry someone who she said 5 words to is bad writing. I don't think it's NTR but I'm really baffled you people continue to defend it.
>>
How did Satoru survive being in freezing water with no oxygen and no one in the vicinity to help him?
>>
>>138848607
S;G had double the episode count and could spare 12 SoL episodes for character development.
It's not a fair comparison.
>>
>>138848646
Read the manga, it at least tries to explain it
>>
>>138848580
>What nice criticisms you have, do you have more ways to say "it's shit"?
Not him but fucking what? Are you complaining that his criticisms are negative? Obviously a criticism is going to make something sound like shit it's a fucking criticism.
>>
>>138848615
Why is it bad writing?
Having a romance between the MC and another character does not mean they will end up together.

You would not give a shit if it was some random guy either.
You're just pissed off it's the trap because you wanted to maintain your faggot delusion of keeping him to yourself.
>>
>>138848705
No, my point is he has no actual arguments and just keep saying how shitty it is instead.

I just want to head you off here that if you get more and more specific with your claims of it being shitty it does not make it more legitimate.
You have to specify why it's shitty.
>>
>pizza delivery guy at 26 years old

JUST
>>
>>138848777
>>>/v/
>>
>>138848607
> did the drama more genuinely
Really? Cheap tearjerker, all the drama was about many rewinds. It's like some lifed&death drama with ill girl. Also I hate its fantastic part explanation - just one day all his autistic fantasies became reality.
>>
I am going to cuck Satoru and there's nothing you can do about it /a/!
>>
>>138848711
It's bad writing because it implies two characters we knew had chemistry and development we didn't see which negates the point of it being a story. Remember "show don't tell" well this wasn't told either it was just presented and implied. I admit I wouldn't have cared as much if it wasn't an already established character but it would still be bullshit. Also please stop projecting onto other people it's rude and unhealthy.
>>
>>138840956
>15 year coma
>life
>experience
kek

It's hilarious how people defend this horrible anime/manga
>>
>>138848777
He's mangaka actually.
>>
>>138848276
>consensus is stupidity
>daily threads discussing the show
>people watching past episode 10
There's literally nothing wrong with saying there's a consensus of people who are being entertained with the show. No one said everyone watching it thinks it's a god tier anime.
>>
>>138848580
If there's anything to give props to the anime, it's that the cinematography and audio was excellent. They also condensed the immensely boring after-coma arc.

It's obvious the director tried to carry the show, but it was just not his time. He focused on what attracted people to show - Kayo and Satoru - and built it up to the utmost level.

I don't exactly know how the dramatic payoff would be to that - but this resolution is not one of them.
>>
>>138848487
>And then there were a bunch of other suspects introduced after to throw you off.

Except they did not. From the start it was obvious hat the teacher was the murderer because the literally was no other suspects.
>>
>>138848580
Well, everyone guessing who the murderer at least three volumes before the reveal does make it an anti-climactic mystery.
Here's another way how the author wrote himself in a corner: there's only one good suspect in the whole manga. It even get to the the point where he seems to walk with "I'M THE KILLER" written on his back. Then there's only two choices for the mangaka: use the obvious guy and ruin his mystery, or add some killer out of the left field and ruin everything. He took the less retarded option, but he still fucked up.
>>
>>138848871
Hiromi and Kayo weren't in a coma, retard.
>>
>>138847743
no she stays sad forever
>>
>>138848763
>non-kayo arcs are poorly done
>murderer resolution was anti-climactic
>coma was an asspull
How are these not legitimate criticisms?
>>
>>138848862
How would it be bullshit?
What do you expect, her to not show up at all?
No coma and Satoru to basically groom her from when she was a kid with a 26 year old mind?

What are the option here?
The fact is Satoru let her go already.
He was certain he would not see her again in that timeline and he was fine with that.

Because he's not a giant douche who does everything so he can get laid.
>>
>>138848887
>daily threads discussing the show
>people watching past episode 10
That's every fucking show ever on /a/.
Even Comet Lucifer had threads (full of people crying and shouting against God, but still).
Your consensus shit means nothing, especialy here.
>>
>>138848914
That*
>>
>>138848920
It's kinda like how people found out Adachi was the killer in Persona 4 before Golden came out. Unless you were incredibly astute, the only way you would discover is by elimination. A.K.A. "There's no way any of these other dudes did it, so it's obviously this one remaining guy.".
>>
NTR
>>
File: 1456815397043.png (240KB, 935x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456815397043.png
240KB, 935x720px
All these cucks in this thread.


Disgusting.
>>
>>138848914
>Kayo's mother
>her boyfriend
>That autistic guy's dad

There were plenty of suspects.
And did you ignore the last part of my post?
Even if the audience never stopped suspecting the teacher the story still works.
>>
>>138848536
By the logic of ntrfags shouldn't Yuuki be hoping on his dick too? Along with all the other victims that he saved.
>>
>>138848887
>people are watching it and there are threads so it myst be good
How new? There are Phantom World, Bahmut and Active Raid threads and no one pretends those are good
>>
>>138848968

>if you get more and more specific with your claims of it being shitty it does not make it more legitimate.
>You have to specify why it's shitty.
>>
File: 1458341578709.png (151KB, 364x260px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458341578709.png
151KB, 364x260px
Fair enough if you're annoyed by faggots who spam about it being NTR 24/7, but please don't be one of those faggots who tries to pretend that the author didn't intentionally do this to fuck with his audience and try to invoke the feelings of NTR.
>>
>>138848843
Not if we murder you first.
>>
>>138847150
>10 year old
I though she was around 15-16?
>>
>>138849101
They graduated primary school by the time Kayo was killed.
>>
File: 123621236.png (488KB, 759x531px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
123621236.png
488KB, 759x531px
>>138849101
>16 year old
>in elementary school

Jesus christ anon, how many grades were you held back?
>>
>>138849101
Also there were frames with explicitly shown ages of the victims.
>>
>>138848972
In the case of Trap-kun I would have preferes previous chapters establishing that he and Kayo had some sort of chemistry. Make a chapter about their relationship after Satoru goes into a coma. Fucking anything is better than the complete asspull we got.
>>
>>138849023
That's not even by elimination, even if there was others suspects (there isn't!), this guy fits the profile to a T. He knows Satoru, he knows the kids and their habits, he's always lurking around the kinapping locations. They even find his serial killer gear near the school at some point. It's like he was doing on purpose to get caught.
>>
>>138849088
No he didn't
There was literally no other option other than having her be a lonely 26 year old virgin cake or just not showing up at all.

I guess she could have been in between relationships at that very moment. Would that make your autism subside at all?
There would still be nothing between them though.
>>
>>138849137
>>138849153
Wait. Are we talking about Kayo or Airi here?

If it's Kayo, then fuck me in the ass. I misread the post.

But if it's Airi, then I assume she was 15-16 because she has a part time job on pizza hut or something.
>>
>>138849059
Phantom World and Active Raid are fun.
>>
>implying you will ever forget
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXYMBEW3D9s
>>
Did the teacher raep with lolis?
>>
>>138849074
What do you even think a criticism is?
>>
File: 1458246895693.jpg (125KB, 1228x868px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458246895693.jpg
125KB, 1228x868px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPwVMv8cAO4
>>
>>138849218
>the ending is NTR and bad
>I would like to see her crushing on another guy while still around the MC

how does that make any sense?
>>
>>138849241
Airi studied at college iirc.
>>
>>138849241
I'm pretty sure she's 19 and he's 26.
>>
>>138849299
>femanon loves cuck
Sasuga 3DPD.
>>
>>138849256
No.
>>
>>138849274
I didn't say they aren't criticisms.
They are just shitty, subjective and pointless criticisms.
>>
>>138849304
I verbatim in my earlier post I didn't think it was NTR. My criticism was with it being an asspull that made no sense.
>>
>>138849305
>>138849340
Well fuck me in the ass harder. I didn't know that.
I'll read the manga after the anime series finished.
>>
>>138849256
No, he's a gentleman.
He even waited for Satoru to awaken from coma without murdering anyone.
Very nice serial killer.
>>
>>138847743
>this is bullshit
>my eyes hurt
>anime sucks
>Satoru should've won the Kayo
>>
>>138849382
Well you suggestion would make it NTR.
So I guess we just can't win.
>>
>>138849381
>criticism I don't agree with is worthless
Now that's a great way to discuss with others.
>>
>>138849381
>They are just shitty, subjective and pointless criticisms.
>shitty
>pointless
In your criticism of my criticism you fall prey to the same things. Are you an actual retard? Also no shit criticism is subjective if I said the pacing was bad (which it was) you could cone back and say it wasn't it's obviously subjective.
>>
File: dasitmane.png (517KB, 483x589px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dasitmane.png
517KB, 483x589px
>>138842616
dude. you just gave me an epiphany

>go neet for several years and crank up the animes @ full bandwidth
>attempt going back to workforce
>claim being in a amnesic coma after all those years
>get the job
>>
>>138849454
It is if you don't fucking explain it.
It's just a baseless opinion otherwise.

I have plenty of those myself, I don't need any of yours.
>>
>>138847743
I want her to be happy ;_;
>>
>>138847743
the real question is, do we even care?
I'm just here to watch Sensei win the Satorubowl
>>
Satoru should've tried to beat teach's killstreak.
>>
Was a metaphore of saving a hamster by a sadist - giving the timetravel ability by God? I mean, God liked the hamster-Satoru and gave him ability.
>>
File: 1434558626568.png (458KB, 983x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434558626568.png
458KB, 983x1400px
>>138849498
How about Satoru make her happy in the present?
>>
Only thing worth saving in the terrible ending is that one page of sensei in his car with his shit-eating grin:
>It was me Satoru, it was me all along!
He seems to enjoy himself so much it's almost refreshing.
>>
>Goes back in time to prevent the little girl from dying
>Romantic tension the whole time
>His reward is a 15 year long coma
>Wakes up to find out he got cucked by his little trap friend who became a fat medic
Fujinuma had a hard life.
>>
>>138849599
It would be nice if he could be a friend to her, and bring her into his circle.
He's got pizza romantically though.

And what ever happened to this cute?
I need to see an adult her.
>>
>>138849733
Yeah, me wonder too. I think the fatman fugs her already.
>>
>>138840956
>spend 15 years in a coma
>wake up cucked to oblivion

maybe you're life bud
>>
>>138849728
Everyone is happy, mummy is alive. What's wrong?
>>
>>138849927
Well he didn't get to slay the cute loli pussy so obviously his life must be pointless.
>>
>>138847743
me on the right
>>
>>138849888
Trap-kun again? I'm wondering if the author isn't secretly Hana Hook.
>>
>>138850000
No, i meant a Satoku's classmate, with whom she dated.
>>
>>138850045
>dated
>>
>>138849046
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>138850077
What was that supposed to be?
>>
>>138850242
I'm just mocking /a/ signature exaggeration of everything.
All they did was hang out more when with the group.
They never went on actual dates.
>>
>>138850306
Because he wanted to fuck her in vagina, that's mutual, and people call it dating, you know.
>>
>>138850439
Everything is not like your ss doujins anon.
>>
>>138850526
Well, what's the reality?
>>
>>138850549
An 11 year old does not know where to stick his penis anon.

You have to give him a few years.
>>
I don't think my anus will ever recover from this show.
Also, there's only a single r34 pic of his mom, so it's safe to say practically nothing good came out of it.
>>
>>138850587
But they sure feel something tickling deep in heart.
>>
File: 1449120879405.png (33KB, 140x137px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449120879405.png
33KB, 140x137px
How can one man be cucked so hard. He has literally nothing to look forward to. Way too late to do anything. Would've been better off staying in a coma.
>>
Literally steins gate with EDGE and cuck, no wonder MAL normies love it so much
>>
>>138850655
>life revolves around sticking your dick into a girl
>>
>>138850589
I've seen a lot of japanese shitty cult of family stuff like in Clannad but only this one really touched me.
>>
>>138850709
>implying S;G had no edge
>>
>>138840917
>cute childhood romance

29 yr old man in a child's body

>childhood

Damn you Kayofags are crazy.
>>
>>138850655
What the hell, they brought down after Kayo was taken from her mother, STOP THIS HYSTERIA.
>>
>>138850655
This. He ruined his mother's life and all the people he saved in those 15 years with his revival power are now dead.

All so he could get cucked. Him drowning to death would be a more satisfactory conclusion.
>>
>>138840917
She was cuter as a kid
>>
File: 1409810105822.gif (165KB, 597x630px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409810105822.gif
165KB, 597x630px
Okay it was funny on the day it aired but now people are just milking it.

Let it go already it's not even that big of a deal.

Lets be clear here, Saving her life doesn't not mean he's guaranteed to put a seed in her.
He never expressed any romantic feelings for her at any time.
He only wants to help people.

That's all there is to it.
>>
>>138851225
> He ruined his mother's life
She won't be killed.

> all the people he saved in those 15 years with his revival power are now dead
What?

>>138851276
All girls are.

>>138851278
> He never expressed any romantic feelings for her at any time.
He actually did but it was more like something undone from the past. He had a destiny.
>>
It would have been a really heart heart warming and romantic story if Kayo did wait for Satoru and helped his mom take care of him, but I sort of understand why she fucked his friend instead.
>>
>>138851413
where's the romance in that
>>
>>138851451
She waited for him...
>>
A mature viewer wouldn't have expected a childhood romance story
>>
>>138851474
She also wasted all of Satoru's efforts
>>
File: 1396807027137.jpg (110KB, 569x577px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396807027137.jpg
110KB, 569x577px
fuck this show I feel robbed of a happy ending
>>
>>138851530
What? She could spend her life as she wanted. Just visit him time by time and wait for him.
>>
>>138851552
There's still one more episode
>>
>>138851278
>He never expressed any romantic feelings for her at any time.
I'd have to disagree with that.
I don't think every girl in the cast needs to end up with the, usually self-insert, MC, and he also spent 15 years in a freaking coma, after all.
The problem is that the author made them have tons of romantic moments, rising our expectations for them to become a couple. He knew what he was doing, and he willingly NTRd us all.
If it was gonna end up like that, was there any need for romance? Couldn't they have had a relationship like the one he had with any of his other friends, without handholding, dates, blushes and whatnot?
>>
>>138840917
It's your fault for watching such shit anime
>>
Is Satoru the biggest cuck in anime history?
>>
>>138851552
Happy end is for losers.

>>138851605
He romanced Hitomi a bit.
>>
>>138851590
>choose to spend your life waiting on a vegtable

why though?
That's not living.
>>
>>138850710
Hiromi agrees.
>>
>>
>>138851678
Hershey's?
>>
>>138847479
Have one of them even confessed? No? They weren't even in a relationship.
>>
File: 14573937500970.jpg (60KB, 604x519px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14573937500970.jpg
60KB, 604x519px
>>138851655
I've been waiting for my special one for more than 20 years. That's not living you say?
>>
So I just watched the last episode and wanted to talk about it because I was kinda agitated. Not in the slightest did I think of "cuckolding" after watching this scene but you never fail to disappoint me /a/.

/pol/ was a mistake.
>>
>>138851713
What kind of confess did you expect? They actually met at the yard after school, starting from that all classmates count them as a pair, she did nothing to refuse that.
>>
>>138851805
I mean a real confession, if he loved her why didn't he tell her? He never asked her to date him or something.
>>
>>138851850
He's a pussy. He did get cucked, but he deserved it.
>>
>>138851708
the guy that got divorced over a fucking candy bar
>>
who did kayo even marry?
>>
fuck i get hard just thinking about this episode, truly cuckold is the thinking man's fetish
>>
>>138851914
Oh, right. That was some fucked up shit.
>>
>>138851884
How is it cucked if she might not even knew that he loved her? She never promised him anything, they didn't even kiss.
>>
>>138851734
Waiting for them to fall into your lap?
Come back from the army?
Get created by the fusion of breakthrough AI and virtual reality technology?

What are you waiting for?
>>
>>138851935
Hiromi Souda
>>
>>138851956
Deep inside they both knew. If not, there would be no reason for her to apologize to him during the visit, or feel like she shouldn't be happy with another guy.
>>
>>138851884
Or he just didn't like her that much and this problem exists only in the heads of self-inserting faggots.
>>
>>138852059
>Deep inside they both knew
Nice fanfiction. He didn't confess, she didn't promise him anything, they weren't dating. What the fuck?
>>
File: nhk_01.jpg (46KB, 704x396px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nhk_01.jpg
46KB, 704x396px
>>138852018
>>
>>138849046
Are you literally retarded? The author makes a point of focusing on Satoru and Kayos relationship. Why wouldn't people expect something out of it in the end?
>>
>>138852107
>people can't possibly have feelings if they don't obviously express them
>>
>>138852107
You can't tell me there was nothing there just because they haven't put it into explicit words, nigga.
>>
>>138852135
Is that number 1 or 3?
>>
>>138852139
Just because people expect it doesn't mean it should happen, nor is that really an excuse to cry NTR
>>
>saves girl he couldn't save when he was a child
>also saves his friend who was also killed (do people forget Hiromi was murdered too?)
>those two lives he saved fall in love and create a new life that would have never existed if he didn't save them
>cuck memes all over

I'm a NTR loving degenerate, but this doesn't even count.
>>
>>138852162
Ok, even if she somehow knew his feelings and he even had them in the first place, she must have waited for him only because she knew? She never agreed to anything and he never even asked her to.
>>
>>138852190
In fact I mean something like destiny.
>>
>>138852187
There might be anything there, if he didn't ask her to be with him there is nothing to whine about.
>>
File: JUST.png (143KB, 919x719px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JUST.png
143KB, 919x719px
>>138840917
>Kayofags

TOP KEK
>>
>>138852205
The author could have easily written this story without pushing the relationship as something it would never be. And I agree NTR is the wrong word to use. Doesn't make the writing any less shit
>>
File: 1435274949601.jpg (18KB, 381x334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435274949601.jpg
18KB, 381x334px
So why couldn't he revival out of the car in the lake?
>>
>>138852187
For me there was nothing. It's only your imagination because you are self-inserting shipper
>>
>>138852330
I guess the teacher saved him after the words about knowing the future.
>>
>>138852322
The only question here is why the fuck did you think there was a relationship there that could go anywhere?
It's not baiting if you're just retarded.
>>
>>138851605
>Couldn't they have had a relationship like the one he had with any of his other friends, without handholding, dates, blushes and whatnot?

That's what really bothered me. If they don't end up together, why the hell would the author show them in all these romantic and heartwarming situations when it doesn't result in anything? The whole "NTR" meme is retarded, but as a viewer and reader, I feel like how the author ended it was unfulfilling and cheap.
>>
>>138852322
>The author could have easily written this story without pushing the relationship as something it would never be
But then why would Satoru even bother then?
>>
>>138852449
To save his mother? That's literally the whole point of the show.
>>
>>138852449

to save the girls life, not to get her pussy

>its a guy and a girl, so we must make a romantic connection
>>
>>138852418
Because it's something as far as having a gf for an anon.
>>
>>138852418
Because it shows Satoru succeeded?
You fucking dense motherfucker.

Her being happy and not dead is more than enough for him.
>>
>>138852253
Nah, she shouldn't have waited 15 years for a guy in a coma that never actually confessed to her, and like >>138852287 said, he can't complain about she ending up with another guy if he didn't make any moves on her.
I just think the author shouldn't have taken the story in this direction after all the romance in the beginning. They should've been just regular friends.
>inb4 I didn't notice any romance between them, it's all in your head
>>
>>138852449
To save Yuki-senpai.
>>
File: 1455987770981.png (421KB, 718x710px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455987770981.png
421KB, 718x710px
>>138850000
nice quads
>>
>>138852397
It was clear they wanted people to think this show had a childhood romance subplot. Its all over the fucking promotional art.
>>
Satoru wasn't cucked, he achieved all his goals and was overjoyed to see that, because of his actions, those children survived to grow up, fall in love, and have children of their own. He did what he did because life is beautiful and deserves protection.

The audience, however, did get cucked out of their expectations. Which is good. Predictability and rote following of formula is what's poisoning the industry; there's no room for original thought in childhood friend romance #343545227b.
>>
>>138852777
Yeah and where did you think it would go?
>>
>>138852809
Somewhere that wasn't shit. NTR ain't the right word but I can't help but feel baited when the trap dicks the heroine in the end.
>>
What about one more time travel where Satoru helps Kayo to get up with her mother and after that Satoru opens true route with Kayo?
>>
>everyone under the impression the main character traveled back in time just to get some 10 year old pussy
>no one knows what cuck and NTR even means apparently

I thought /a/ of all places would know what the definition of NTR is
>>
>>138853130
/a/ isn't really that much a step above /b/.

These guys are literally just above the mentally retarded IQ range.
>>
>>138853130
people are just anally devastated because usually the guy always gets the girl in the end so when you see the girl actually behaving like a normal human being and not saving her hymen for 15 years on the slight off-chance a comatose patient might miraculously wake back up, people start to shit up the board because "he deserves it"
>>
Are you all stupid?
If she doesn't want to be with him she won't.
Maybe you're all not used to the mc not getting the girl because the girl wasn't an actual character or something.
Go back to watching infinite stratos.
>>
KEK ME TO THE BONE
>>
Everyone seems to forget the way Satoru points out that literally every time he gets involved in a Revival stint, something wrong happens to him.

This time, he got cucked. His childhood friend didnt have to spend 18 years in a prison and in return his mother had to spend 15 years wiping his ass.

This is the nature of Revival being balanced out. Chances are the original timeline including all the people Satoru has saved are still going to be saved because Satoru has already paid his dues.
>>
>>138853374
That's not even the reason people are mad about.
>>
>>138852991
Well that's your own fault.
>>
>>138853456
That is actually the only thing people are mad about.
They are just called out on their autism if they complain about that so they make up other shit instead.
>>
>cuck and NTR require the guy to actually be in a legit relationshit with a grill
>Satoru and Kayo nowhere near close to being in a legit relationship, at best Kayo probably contemplated her feelings for Satoru but never actually expressed it directly.

???????????????
>>
>>138853517
I'm not sure what posts you're referring to, then.
>>
>>138853223
>posting on /a/ that /a/ is retarded
My sides.
>>
>>138853625
Every single post with cuck in it.
So like 30 of them in this thread alone.
>>
What were the spider threads about?
>>
>>138853671
Hey. I never said I was much better.

But i really am than 90% of /a/ posters. Oops it slipped.
>>
>>138853674
This one states another reason.
>>138851605
>>
>>138853701
The killer is legit insane.
>>
Putting aside the NTR bullshit, I think this show went to shit as soon as Kayo was "saved". Its been all downhill from there.
>>
>>138853729
No that's the same reason.
>He knew what he was doing, and he willingly NTRd us all.

Really /a/ is full of thirsty motherfuckers and they need their waifu bait payoff or they riot.
>>
I don't get why people are getting mad about the supposed "NTR" more than the fact that the MC got robbed of 15 years of his life. It wasn't even a sacrifice because he had no choice in the matter.
>>
>>138853701
Special people the teacher wanted to abuse down to hell.
>>
The real slut here is Yanagihara, she was the last girl he was trying to save after changing the timeline. What the fuck! That slut didn't even go to see him after he woke up from the coma!
>>
>>138853540

The word "autism" gets thrown around a lot, but you really have to be a serious autist to not pick up on the romantic tones in their relationship. They're not outright fucking, but they're as close as you could possibly get to a relationship, considering they're gradeschoolers.
>>
>>138853766
I wouldn't say he willingly NTRd us. It was just shit writing
>>
>>138853779
She knew him for all of a week?
She didn't know anything about being saved.
>>
>>138853223
You're overestimating /b/
>>
>>138853766
>people are just anally devastated because usually the guy always gets the girl in the end so when you see the girl actually behaving like a normal human being and not saving her hymen for 15 years on the slight off-chance a comatose patient might miraculously wake back up
That's denied on the third line, how is it the same reason? The reason stated is that the romance between the MC and Kayo was unnecessary. They could've been just regular friends if this is how it was gonna end up.
>>
>>138853900
Okay or they could have more than that for extra drama?

Are you butt devastated by every girl that loses in a romance/harem anime?

There is no other explanation for the outrage than blatant self insertion gone wrong.
>>
>>138853900
This keeps being said and I don't get what they're not understanding. Author could have easily written this story without the romantic tones but he decided not to for some reason
>>
>>138853767
nobody is happy about the coma either the ntr just takes priority
>>
File: 1420962473629.jpg (98KB, 831x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420962473629.jpg
98KB, 831x960px
Who is bigger cuck, Satoru or Slaine?
>>
>>138847260
>Kayofags got cucked to oblivion
>Airifags got written out of the show and without Satoru she's probably fuckin the mcdonald's guy
> Bestmomfags just had to watch her whole life be destroyed while she lived 15 years in the hope of her son ever waking up again.
it literally is a deconstruction of the waifu genre
>>
>>138853833
it was a shit attempt at a message that the people he saved created "life" except the fucker she gets with is a close friend of his and everyone he saved using the power in the original timeline is now dead along with many other children because the killer was loose for 15 years
>>
>>138851530
Implying romance is the only way to become happy in life.
>>
File: 1399417885098.png (890KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399417885098.png
890KB, 1280x720px
>>138854066
>deconstruction
>>
>>138853996
People are outraged because the author shattered the expectancies he created himself throughout the whole series.
>>
Cucked.Jpg
>>
>>138853996
She didn't even lose though.
She won. She has a child with someone she loves.
Fucking self inserts ruining everything.
>>
>>138854229
Implying anyone could love trap-kun. There's a reason the author skipped anything involving the relationship because he couldn't think of any way to make it work ;)
>>
>>138854150
It's a subversion and undermining of the genre.
>>
Is there any reason he has his powers? Or is it just because? And what the fuck happened to Airi? Theres clearly more problems with this show than the fact the MC is a cuck
>>
Nobody cares as long as he gets the Airi right?
>>
>>138854229
I was referring to girls in other series anon.
/a/ doesn't go on fucking day long rants when they lose
>>
>>138854353
who?
>>
>>138854307
> It's a subversion and undermining of the /a/ butts
>>
>>138854351
Terrible writing, anon. Terrible writing.
>>
>>138854203
It's not the authors fault if part of his audience is autistic and has retarded expectations.
>>
File: slut.gif (2MB, 282x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
slut.gif
2MB, 282x200px
>>138854353
Airi is fucking shit
>>
Daily reminder you can't hate/dislike this show without being a self-insert waifu fanboy
>>
>>138854362
Are you kidding? There are always threads and whiteknights about their worstgirl waifus losing all the time.
>>
>>138854389
Actually it is the author's fault since he was so busy throwing up relationship flags throughout the series it is indeed his fault this occurred.
>>
>>138854353
That'll honestly feel really forced at this point. But I'm sure it'll happen somehow
>>
>>138854422
But aren't they treated like the degenerate autists that they are?
>>
Can someone explain why NTR is a negative thing? It's a legitimate storytelling tool.
>>
>>138854429
But he wasn't if you have any semblance of logic.
The relationship could never work.
>>
>>138854362
Ah I see, but they kind of do.
Maybe you just haven't noticed but it's always either "that faggot mc" or "that slut"
One of them takes the blame, either for the guy not getting the best girl, or for the girl not liking the guy.
>>
>>138854486
nigga you dumb if you didn't notice them or you're doing some elaborate bait plan to waste 2 minutes of my life typing out how dumb you are
>>
>>138854467
fuck off you degenerate
>>
>>138854353
>>138854437
Is there any chance Airi is Kumi's older sister? That'd give them a good way to meet, but I haven't been paying too much attention so it's probably not the case
>>
>>138854461
It's usually not a consensus like this situation where the author has completely fucked up.
>>
>>138840917
Since it's almost over (or already) I'd like to ask
Is there NTR on this?
>>
>>138854554
DON'T DO THIS
>>
>>138854554
No it's just more an unsatisfying ending and resolution.
>>
>>138849237
Lurk more, newfag.

Read the author's works and you can pretty much see that the author is a genuine cuck.

Every MC in the author's work gets fucked over hard in some way.

They get the worst lonely ending, sometimes even dying all alone, despite saving so much people. The ones that survive get hospitalized forever with no chance of a normal life again.
>>
>>138847025
>choosing a private detective over a doctor
GEEZ, I WONDER WHY.
>>
File: BzCS9qFCAAAgnAr.jpg (28KB, 592x592px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BzCS9qFCAAAgnAr.jpg
28KB, 592x592px
>>138854554
>>
>>138847081
>who cares
The only good argument anyone defending this series have.
>>
>>138854629
I'll be sure to avoid his works in the future.
>>
>>138854554
Nice bait
>>
>>138854512
Just because they have a mutual childhood crush does not mean it will go anywhere.
Especially considering he's 26 and she's 11.
>>
So how the the japs feeling about this?
>>
>>138854629
>don't read some guy's LNs
>newfag

sure thing faggot
>>
>>138854803
yeah nigga you dumb we're done here
>>
>>138854803
True, but all the butthurt could have been avoided if the author simply didn't write in the mutual childhood crush. It was used just so they could promote it as a childhood romance and bait shipper fags
>>
File: 1457840995034.png (638KB, 1060x595px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457840995034.png
638KB, 1060x595px
Reminder that this isn't NTR.
>>
>>138841269
I hope everyone in /a/ realized how fucked their head is if they want a 29 year old MC to end up with a teenager.
>>
>>138840917
When are you going to give up on trying to force this? It's obviously not working.
>>
>>138854882
Or add extra motivation/drama.
But yeah, I bet this author did this just to piss lonely virgins off.
>>
>>138854894
He does though
>>
>>138854894
I'm 29 and I want to end up with a teenager.
>>
File: 133660.jpg (278KB, 883x883px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
133660.jpg
278KB, 883x883px
>>138847260
>deconstruction

More like decuckstruction
>>
>>138854951
Fuck. Well, at this point I don't even care if I read spoilers about this gargantuan waste of time.
>>
>>138854894
Yeah, Airi is by far past her sell by date already.
>>
I finished the show today and then went and read the manga.
The shows ending was super rushed and terrible in comparison.
For anyone who watched the show, you should start the manga at chapter 32 (backstory chapter about the killer absent from the show) then read to the end.
The manga brings closure to the story the show lacked.
>>
>>138855045
>The manga brings closure to the story the show lacked.
No shit sherlock
>>
>>138855073
hidoi
>>
>>138854942
I don't think he did it with the intent to piss people off. I never said that. And what extra drama does it add? I honestly don't think the story would change at all.
>>
>>138855045
>finished the show
Shit it's that fucking time travelling bastard again.
>>
>>138851605
If he lost 15 years of his life, and got everything he wanted when he woke up, then the tragedy of the coma plot point isn't nearly as poignant. The most obvious emotional thread to cut to get this point across to the audience, even more so than his mother since that's a relationship he already grew up with, was losing out on what could have been with Kayo.

Sad things happen. Welcome to storytelling 101.
>>
>>138854554
Technically no, not even by the extended definition. It can give ntr feelings though because the show gave an expectation that something romantic would sprout from the relationship, but that never happened and neither character explicitly every expressed they loved the other romantically (although again, the way the story was told, certainly the expectation was planted)
>>
To be frankly honest, I think that Satoru mom was better off dead than with her new life of slavery for 15 years. Too bad the author forgot why Satoru came back in time to begin with.
>>
File: 1440601853034.jpg (464KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440601853034.jpg
464KB, 600x600px
>>138854890
People actually get off to this shit
>>
>>138855099
It add drama because the MC has more motivation.
>>
>>138854978
This.
>>
>>138855137
This.
>>
It's sad when you filter one word and 99.9% of the thread disappears.
>>
>>138855342
Cuck can't handle NTR?
>>
>>138853730
Or he has a special power like Satoru.
>>
>>138853767
>>138854009
It's not SO bad considering he already lived those 15 years before hand. Just, no one else knows that.

With his memories back he'll technically still be in the past by about 3 years.
>>
>>138856023
What if the teacher had a timeline where he knew he could save satou from a life of cucking if he killed those involved. What if he's been using his powers to prevent cucks from happening.
>>
>>138856107
Kei Sanbe, is that you?
>>
>>138856107
Except if teach hadn't tried to kill Satoru he could have had a chance at Kayo when he got older.

Teach literally cucked Satoru out of romancing little girls legally.
>>
>>138840917
MC wants to end his life after this too, thats why he said that to the teacher at the end when he is in a fucking wheelchair
>>
>>138854890
somebody spoon feed me on this one, the fucking crop ruins the search
>>
>>138856162
What if even is satoru would have gotten cucked even if he weren't in a coma, what if teacher was trying to kill satoru so he doesn't need to live life of cuck.
>>
>>138856245
This would make sensei a surprisingly tragic character.
Not that it would improve the show much.
>>
>>138854890
GET OUT NOUMI RRRREEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>138847743
Where the fuck are the mangafags when you need them?
>>
>series written by an ex hentai author
Now the cuckoldry makes sense
>>
>>138849039

The murderer being shown to be a man in the present discounts Kayo's mother as a suspect, the boyfriend and Yuuki's dad are barely characters. The show is full of shitty red herrings that have no punch behind them because they're clearly not the murderer.
>>
>>138856224
I don't remember the specific doujin, but it's Hana Hook.
>>
>>138854519
I thought that when I first saw her.
>>
>>138840917
>expect cute childhood romance
I swear, it's like some people have never read a manga before. Nothing about this should have made you think it was going to be romance-heavy, even if you're unfamiliar with Sanbe.
>>
>>138856763
thx this shit is hilarious
>>
>>138856950
>reading
not everyone has time for that
>>
>>138854351
Couldn't you make the same argument to a plethora of anime with unrealistic elements?
>>
>>138840917
The mystery isn't even that great or mature. It's like we weren't supposed to expect the guy with the candy in his glove compartment was the pedophile murderer they've been trying to catch all along. The best thing Erased had going for it was the romance between the kids, and it even managed to flub that.
>>
>>138840917
I only watch this for the good opening tbqh
>>
>>138856950
I disagree. If you'd never heard of the series before, I could see how someone would assume there would be romance elements with the way it was promoted
>>
>>138857175
Just because other shitty shows did it doesn't make it ok
>>
>>138840917
Daily reminder.
Thread posts: 393
Thread images: 43


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.