[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Fate Shirou the most underrated Shirou? >Starts out fully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Cag_VSMUkAUb6bn.jpg large.jpg (43KB, 450x599px) Image search: [Google]
Cag_VSMUkAUb6bn.jpg large.jpg
43KB, 450x599px
Is Fate Shirou the most underrated Shirou?
>Starts out fully believing in his ideal
>Ends up almost-Archer and reaches the same conclusion as UBW Shirou
>Keeps on swording until he swords so hard he creates a miracle and reaches Avalon
>>
File: Shirou x Saber.jpg (52KB, 700x705px) Image search: [Google]
Shirou x Saber.jpg
52KB, 700x705px
>>138822015
Not to mention he ends up with his Waifu and makes her happy.
>>
>you shouldnt fight because you're a girl
>>
>>138822015
Can we as a community just uniformly declare that 'Last Episode' is an unholy piece of uncanon shit dreamt up by Shirou!Archer as he lays dying?
>>
>>138826405
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>138822015
No Fate Shirou is the one who never changes remaining a naive child and clinging to a dream that not only isn't his but destroyed the
fool who came up with it too.

>>138826405
Honestly yeah i can see the ending being exactly that. A fitting end to a thing that was never truely human.

UBW and HF have Shirou at least approach being human and showing he can learn and mature. Fate he's a child who upon realising he has to grow up is to stamp his foot n pout
while screaming about being a hero as if words will make him one.

Not that Fate Shirou even understands what the word 'Hero' means.
>>
>>138822015
What about Prisma Shirou?
>>
>>138828957
But Last Episode pretty fucking clearly states that Fate Shirou eventually came to the same realization as UBW Shirou, he pushes on knowing it wont bring him good. What kind of delusion is this?
>>
>>138829454
Yeah a vague bit tacked on the ending.

At least in UBW and HF you see him change rather than a tacked on. 'And he realised everything he knew was a lie and lived happily ever after'
>>
>>138829347
which, Ilya's or Miyu's world?
>>
>>138829669
Well that's kind of the point. It's the introductory route, you're supposed to be introduced to just how fucked up retarded Shirou is. I'm fine by knowing he eventually changed after the events of Stay Night.
>>
>>138829708
The one thats actually interesting and not another Archer copypasta.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.