[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the guy who got NTR'd the hardest in the whole history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Is he the guy who got NTR'd the hardest in the whole history of nekketsu?

>His girlfriend literally marries and had 2 kids with the guy responsible for his death

Worthy of being a plot for ntr doujin
>>
File: 178.png (1MB, 1150x1725px) Image search: [Google]
178.png
1MB, 1150x1725px
As soon as he and Bulma broke up he started dating other people. Really Bulma got the worse of it, having to live with Vegeta for the rest of her life.
>>
>>138821766
nah that team from fairy tail.
Levy's old team.
>>
>>138821891
Ah yeah, them.

Mashima is a huge cuckold
>>
>>138821766
Bulma had two kids?
Huh.

Anyway, Yamcha probably fucked his fair share of bitches, plenty of whom were probably as attractive as Bulma, and not as bitchy.

To be honest, I find it funnier that he's most known as the uselss guy who always gets his ass kicked, when he was originally the first guy to last more than 20 seconds in a fight against Goku.
>>
>>138821933
I mean you can have levy bang gajeel or something but the writing off of her former team was one of many cops outs i felt he did because he was too lazy or editorsan suggestions.
>>
>>138821858
What other people , and dont count filler
>>
>>138822075
Look at the fucking page I posted you goddamned retarded piece of shit
>>
>>138821943
Trunks and Bra
>>
>>138821766
NTR is if they had been still together.
>>
>>138821858
Bulma has shit taste in men anyway
>>
>>138821766
No. He actually dumped Bulma before getting killed by a plant.
>>
>>138822329
>Bra
well, shit. My Dragon Ball reading/watching was always a bit spotty, so there's big chunks of the series that I've never seen
>>
>>138822506
You're just missed the very end
>>
File: 10 years after.png (1MB, 1150x1725px) Image search: [Google]
10 years after.png
1MB, 1150x1725px
>>138822506
She's really just a cameo in the last two chapters
>>
>>138822669
Holy shit! marron grew a nose!
>>
>>138823043
>grew
>what is plastic surgery
But who would blame her. If i were to inherit such a disfigured face, I would do the same.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.