[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A town without cuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: 1458286291823.png (512KB, 941x531px) Image search: [Google]
1458286291823.png
512KB, 941x531px
>oh crap an actual good anime
>woah dem writing
>dem plot
>is animu saved?
>Suddenly protag gets NTR'd out of nowhere
>lmao a bit while cussing
>what the fucking cuck
Would've been fine if it was at least Kenya

What would you do if you were Satouro anon?
>>
>>138819265
>satouro
It's not Satouro, it's Suturu, fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1458344430840.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458344430840.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>138819265
As soon as the cancer ends, you make this thread
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1ae.jpg (114KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1ae.jpg
114KB, 400x400px
>mfw people still can't let this shit go
>>
>>138819265
>>is animu saved?
>>Suddenly protag gets NTR'd out of nowhere
>>lmao a bit while cussing
>>what the fucking cuck

The author is just venting his traumas on us. He probably had a childhood sweety too.
>>
>>138819724
>implying the most brutal ntr in mainstream anime would be let go
15 years anon
>>
File: chocolate bar divorce.png (257KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
chocolate bar divorce.png
257KB, 1366x768px
>>138819265
>woah dem writing
>dem plot
>is animu saved?
Said absolutely no one in the history of ever

Face it OP, the show was crap from pretty early on and the only real reason you realized it now is because your preferred love interest got set aside for the hot pizza chick
>>
>>138819265
>cuck
>not using ntr

>>>/tv/
>>
>>138819265
Seriously though, why would Kayo pick cute and girly Hiromi instead of based Kenya?
>>
>>138819265
>it's a europoors thinks coma guy got cucked thread
>>
File: k044.jpg?v=1456919585.jpg (97KB, 720x1071px) Image search: [Google]
k044.jpg?v=1456919585.jpg
97KB, 720x1071px
>>138819265
>What would you do if you were Satoru anon?
I'll go find anri
>>
>it's an /a/ fell for the NTR meme thread
>>
CHOCOLATE BAR
>>
>>138819265
Shitpost on /a/ forever
>>
Can you guys please fucking stop?
There was no romance in this to begin with, why are you so obsessed with it?
Also do you really expect a 10 years old girl to understand the concept of love, and wait 15 years for a boy that might not even wake up? You guys really need to read/watch less badly written LN and manga, because that's the only place you can get that kind of unrealistic setting.
>>
>>138819265
I move the fuck on with life and accept the fact that I cant expect a girl to wait for me 15 years straight.
>>
File: The boy who was cucked to death.png (252KB, 600x661px) Image search: [Google]
The boy who was cucked to death.png
252KB, 600x661px
>>138819265
>>
>>138819265

Ya'll are so fucking stupid with this cuck shit.

He didn't save her for the puss... He saved that bitch to save his mother and his own freedom in his timeline.
>>
>>138822054
>tfw the beta cucks will never let go
>>
>>138822054
I like to think it's a meme but some people are actually really mad, shipfags are the worst
>>
I would go back in time and kill you before you were ever able to make a post this shit. This is not /b/ you pile of human garbage.
>>
>>138819265
can't wait for all the NTR doujins desu
>>
Honestly if I were really into this I would be pretty pissed.
Say what you want there was romantic feelings between Kayo and satoru.
I wonder how everyone reacted when Hitomi and Kayo came out.
>>
>>138822296
Only if they cuck Hiromi as well, by making it so he doesn't even know the baby isn't his.
>>
>>138822568
>Say what you want there was romantic feelings between Kayo and satoru.
And then she fucking grew up.
>>
It went to shit long before this ep
>>
>>138819265
I like how /a/ is the board that's gonna get cuck filtered again
>>
The anime never was about any kind of romantic relationship in the first place. How delusional and insane are you fuckers? Rhetorical question.

Anyway, I'm quite curious what's going to happen from now on. I expected that the anime would follow the manga to the letter, but they've diverged completely in the second half of the episode. All bets are off now. This may prove to become quite interesting. What if he goes through another revival instead of this being the last one?
>>
>>138819265
Keep your memes on reddit please
>>
>>138821816
>a cute girl shows up from nowhere and friendly talk to a total stranger who looks like in his mid 30s
>the guy suddenly starts crying but the girl goes along with him instead of freaking out.

Airi in that scene was just the author's wish fulfillment shit.

I hope the anime will have a forever alone ending, not like this garbage.
>>
>>138823225
Yeah, I like Airi, but she felt like the consolation prize after all the shit Satoru went through, not a real character.
>>
The author BLACKED us, the readers.
We wanted to shp them but then he cucks us motherfucker.
>>
>>138822217
No he also liked her.
But shit happens.
Maybe if /a/ didn't try to self insert so fucking hard they would see he is happy for her regardless.
>>
>>138824015
Why anons only can think about dating and romance? Are you all grills?
>>
File: bitchplease.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
bitchplease.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>138822617
Its probably Kenya's
>>
>>138821498
Because Urumi is a doctor and he's making 100k$+ a year
>>
>>138819265
Why isn't /a/ telling OP to kill himself?

Kill yourself.
>>
How was he even cucked.

All he wanted to do was keep her from dying, which he did. So why even sit here saying he got cucked when a close relationship was one of the last things on his mind.
>>
>>
It bothers me because they pulled a stupid bait and switch.

Pizzagirl was presented as the obvious love interest, so when Kayo was introduced it was expected of him to be in it only to save her.
But since the only way to save her was spending time with her, he ended up developing feelings, holding hands, his friends joking about it and all. It's fine up to this point, even with the MC censoring himself when he thinks about kissing Kayo "what are you doing, you are nearly 30y/o!". I'm not a fan of multiple love interests, but since the theme was changing the future, then his interactions with pizzagirl would cease to exist and there is only Kayo left in the fixed future where nobody dies.

However, when he wakes up from the coma, he loses his memories from the bad future. He doesn't know he was a grown man fawning over Kayo. All he remembers is spending time with Kayo, not knowing the reason for his obsession with saving her. His feelings for her haven't disappeared, so when he sees her with a baby, he's not glad she's alive because he has no idea she was supposed to be dead. So the only reason left for his crying is heartbreak. Fucking netorare fetishist, I tell you.

Alternatively, they show scenes of him introspecting alone and admitting he doesn't remember, even though he actually does and it was all part of his keikaku to confront the teacher. Amazing 4th wall breaking, when the thoughts of the narrator are actually lies, to hide the truth from the viewer! Yeah fucking right.
>>
>>138819265
>>>/v/eddit
>>
>>138827661
Love interest? She's in high school and he's a year shy of being 30. If anything MCs going to have lonely end unless the author wants a happy ending.
>>
>>138819724
Lol I thought that cartoon girl you posted was doing niggers face, then my eyes refocused.
>>
>>138828888
>Lol
Thanks for the blog, kiddo.
>>
All you beta cucks in this thread need to end your lives. You are pure filth for trying to defend the roastie whore. Gas the cucks when?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.