[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't wait another week to see the last episode and make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: wat.jpg (108KB, 1004x623px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
108KB, 1004x623px
I can't wait another week to see the last episode and make this pain train stop.
I can't.
Why did it have to go so wrong? This feels so bad.
>>
It's a 2/10 anime and if you disagree you are wrong.
>>
So fucking glad I didn't fall for this meme anime
>>
thats what you gonna get with cuckshit. not even once man.
>>
So many threads.
So much hate.
It's fucking glorious.

Stay mad, /a/.
>>
By the way if the last episode is even more cucked and sad i will do a time travel thing and save the fucking serie before episode 1 airs.
>>
I don't even watch it and I still get mad just through collective unconsciousness.
>>
>>138759580
Please stop spamming /a/ and go fuck yourself, faggot.
>>
Considering how he saved two people that were dead AND survived that ordeal? Shit didn't go wrong at all.
>>
>>138759863
This is my first thread.

>>138759870
Yes but the price paid by him and his mother is huge.
I realize japs like this thing of invisible duty but this shit is sickening.
>>
File: oh yes 2.jpg (48KB, 639x589px) Image search: [Google]
oh yes 2.jpg
48KB, 639x589px
Watching the anime-related parts of the internet implode after this episode is fucking amazing.
>>
It is time to realise that show is a wreck and you suffered through tons of retarded shit like jap police investigation process, fucking choco-bar story and killers identity being super obvious, because you wanted detective story and those cute moments were really cute.
>>
>>138759922

The price by his mother yes. She had to go through all those years with her son in a coma. But they're both alive.
>>
What healing anime ia best rightnow to cloae these wounds? Is nonnon strong enough? ;-;
>>
>>138759870
Now kid from the first episode can have his fated meeting with truck, as well as many other people, because their savior was busy getting cucked in his sleep.
>>
>>138760109

Since when did you give a fuck about the kid and all the other people he saved? You've been in this ride for him rescuing his mother and also Kayo. And he succeeded at both and then some.
>>
>>138759580
Best anime of year.
>>
>>138760061
I need something to heal aswell.
;-;
>>
>>138760109
Nah, he woke up three years before the first episode. God forbid getting cucked would at least save him from getting run over by a truck
>>
>>138759580
The only way this could possibly get worse is if the entire thing was a dream while he was in a coma.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.