[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Can we shut up about the Kayo shit and talk about how Awesome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 27

Can we shut up about the Kayo shit and talk about how Awesome this Final Boss fight is gonna be!?!
>>
File: MonsoonI4.png (563KB, 933x769px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MonsoonI4.png
563KB, 933x769px
>>138751550
The memes, Satoru!
>>
Who's that on top?
>>
File: 1434605089404.png (563KB, 867x766px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434605089404.png
563KB, 867x766px
>>138751550
>I'm going to bring back Japan to the good ole days, just like after the Hirohima bombings!
>>
N
>>
File: 1441929618468.jpg (125KB, 1228x868px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441929618468.jpg
125KB, 1228x868px
>>138751815
No
>>
I find it incredibly convient that sensei "skipped town", changed his name and still lives in the same fucking town that he committed the murders.

Fucking stupid.
>>
>>138751897
He's following satoru because he has a murderboner for him
>>
>>138751897
Do you realise they are in a Tokyo hospital, right?
>>
>>138751550
"traps are cruel Satoru, and i'm very in touch with my inner cuckold."
>>
>>138751550
Satoru can barely stand on his feet. Most unfair final fight ever.
>>
Yeah, I can't wait for the epic battle between a cripple and an experienced killer. I'm sure there won't be a huge asspull or anything.
>>
>>138751550
why would he be mad at sensei? the man literally tried to save him from being ntred.
>>
>>138752742
IT WAS ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU.
>>
>>138751550
>Look at me Hector.bbb
>>
File: img000041.png (715KB, 900x1331px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000041.png
715KB, 900x1331px
>>138751550
>how Awesome this Final Boss fight is gonna be
>talk no jutsu
>I am strong because of my NAKAMA
>COURAGE TACKLE
>yashiro gets sent to prison

I am not shitting you. This is how it ends. He goes through all the shit with the time traveling and coma and it ends with a tackle off a bridge into the water.

Seriously.
>>
File: img000032.jpg (429KB, 1869x851px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000032.jpg
429KB, 1869x851px
Guys, I think we need more threads!
>>
>>138752771
Do you mean by killing him?
>>
>>138752953
that only occurred cause the mc was working to become a cuck and death was the only other option
>>
>>138752976
>The man killed two of his classmates.
>Ruined the life of many people.
>Ruined the life of Satoru's only friend, Yuki.
>The murders are the reason why his the relationship with his mother was so difficult.
>The murders ruined his life because he thought keeping his feelings to himself was what he needed to do.
>So he ended as an useless 30 years old guy. working as a delivery guy, constantly rejected by his editor.
>Then sensei killed his mother, and framed him as the killer.
THANK YOU, SENSEI.
>>
>>138751741
Yes a mgr:r reference well done u son of a bitch
>>
>>138752949
Better than generals
>>
>>138751550
YASHIRO SENSEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>138751550
I was worried about the anime original stuff in this episode but I actually liked how things turned to be. Iam pretty sure now that Satorou will trigger Revival for the last time to set up Sensei with Kenya.
This episode was pretty good overall, too bad anons here are busy with cuck meme and shitposting.
>>
>>138751550
>cripple against based pedophile
Geez
>>
>>138754545
>pedophile
He didn't even sex the kids. Just bagged and killed them.
>>
>>138754640
>pedophilia has to involve seksu
Dude attraction can exist without sexing someone
>>
>>138754835
it does
It literally does
>>
>>138752906
And?
>>
>>138755527
It's shit.
>>
>>138751550
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG-qRFwfy9E
>>
>>138751550
>A recuperating cripple vs a retarded teacher
Yeah, awesome indeed.
>>
File: 1407787851296.jpg (415KB, 741x1112px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407787851296.jpg
415KB, 741x1112px
>>138755618
Fucking invincible!
>>
>>138755618
Kids you can mold
>>
>>138751897
You realize that Satoru was the only one to figure that out right? and he was in a coma and didn't remember til now. Sensei was pretty much in the clear.
>>
File: 1396174317161.jpg (583KB, 941x3498px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396174317161.jpg
583KB, 941x3498px
>>138755618
I think I'm going to reinstall the game now.
>>
>>138755618
>video cuts right as the lyrics start
>when the wind is ho
Why would anyone bother uploading that shit?
>>
>>138751897
Adult Satoru doesn't live in the same city he lived as a child. You should know this from episode 1 or 2.

He lived in Sapporo and now lives in Tokyo
>>
>>138752906
Wonder how the anime ends. It can't happen the same way as it did in the manga.
>>
>>138757009

It will somehow be worse Im sure. They completely gloss over Yashiro's backstory.
>>
>>138753114
If he had let Sensei kill Hiromi like he wanted Kayo he wouldn't have noticed Satoru's goal and wouldn't have tried to kill him.
>>
It's a complete garbage story, I feel sorry for anyone emotionally invested.
>>
File: 1294775276420.jpg (6KB, 207x239px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1294775276420.jpg
6KB, 207x239px
>fuck over the story in the last 2 episodes
What the hell was the Director thinking?
>No Yashiro backstory
>No meeting with Airi
>the whole thing feels rushed as fuck
What the fuck happened?
>>
>>138757306
If that happened then his mom and airi would still end up dead in the future.

Just him saving Kayo's already enough for sensei to notice his goal.
>>
>>138751550
>just barely strong enough to walk
>alone with adult male murderer psycho that's in his prime year strength in place where nobody can see or hear you
>shout it out loud
>shout it out proud
>I KNOW EVERYTHING
>>
>>138755593
>SJW
>>
Why the fuck couldn't this show be 13 episodes? What were they thinking?

Now it's just a rushed piece of shit with Yashiro's backstory and Airi being cut.
>>
Why the fuck would he reveal that he got his memories back when he's in a fucking wheelchair and can't move? Why not hide it for the time being and tell people about it?


Is Satoru retarded?
>>
>>138751784
He tried to save satoru from getting cucked.
>>
>>138752742
The mother will show up because she realized everything or we time jump to episode 1 and truck and we are fine with it.
>>
>>138760779
>>138760609
He can now control his body perfectly from the double rehab.

He got his memory right from the start when he asked for twice the rehab. Since he knew he had to confront Yashiro soon.
He's just pretending to be limp right now.
>>
>>138754545
The greatest gladiator match since SAO
>>
>>138751550
I just want more of best girl Kumi-chan
>>
>>138751897
It's convenient because Satoru being locked in the passenger side of a dunkmobile he'd never had contact with before was declared an attempted suicide.
>>
File: 0.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>138751550
>>138751741
>>138751803
>>138755618
Imagine if ERASED ended like pic related
>>
>>138760882
Anon. You don't PRETEND to be crippled from a 15 year coma. It happens.
>>
Also am I the only one not giving a shit about the supposed 'NTR'? Really, it was kind of set up from the start, the two lives he saved would find each other and start a family together. It's not like he was mad or disappointed or anything over it.

I'm happy for both Kayo and Hiromi.
>>
>>138751897
>committed the murders
It didn't happen anymore, unless he did while coma
>>
>>138761222
Read it again.

Timeline:
Drown into Coma
Wake up from Coma
Friends come by
Rehab
Memory start coming back
Remembers why he got there and the potential for Yashiro conflict
Ask for double rehab (gets it)
Sees and Talks to Yashiro (Worth it)
They meet again this time he notices Yashiro is doing something weird
He goes along with it ready to pounce Yashiro while in his pretend limp mode
>>
>>138761291
>Also am I the only one not giving a shit about the supposed 'NTR'?
No, because there's no NTR. They only one who have been pushing it since December are retarded Kayofags or shitposters.
>>
>>138761324
Didn't he kill the rich little girl?
>>
>>138761376
There's a reason it's called REHAB and not GYM. Gains only happen so quickly.
>>
>>138761627
He doesn't need to be fit to confront an old politician.
>>
good thing the animu is diverging frum the manja
>>
I know tabloids have really dumb shit, but this is just boring, I don't think tabloids would ever bother with something like this.
>>
>>138762394
i thought that guy onthe right was yuuki-san
>>
I never cared for Kayo

Just let Satoru meet Pizza girl again at the end, and I'll be happy.
>>
>>138759173
Why do you think that?
>>
>>138762394
> Hey hey
> What is it aniki
> Do you think his mom jacks him off while he's in the coma?
> That's perverted, aniki!
> Or does he have wet coma dreams?
> Gross!
> Maybe his mom comes home from a hard day's work and finds a mess she can't help but lick up
> We aren't even reporters! Why are we here?

Aaand so forth.
>>
>>138757146
Yashiro backstory was shit and completely unnecessary, i'm glad they skipped it.
>>
Will we ever see Yuki again? or is he long forgotten?

>tfw Yuki ends up a lonely NEET somewhere jacking off to loli's
>probably browses /a/
>>
>>138751550
Best part about this is that the manga-fags can't spoil it in any fucking possible way.
>>
>>138762695
YOU'RE IN FOR A DISAPPOINTMENT
but in the very last chpt he does meet her
>>
>>138764132
He's mentioned in the manga a few times after Satoru woke up.
I doubt he'll be shown in the anime, considering how the director has screwed this up.
>>
mangafags cant spoil it being the teacher
but we can spoil the final encounter that leads to his arrest
what happens with kumi-chan
and that we never get a full confirmation that airi x satoru ship sails
>>
yeah the anime fucked up
BBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDD
>>
>>138760882
Through the power of double rehab he will now defeat Yashiro with one serious punch. And his hair will fall out.
>>
>>138751550
>"I've been training for this moment, sensei."
>Boxing theme plays
>angrily stands up
>collapses
>"Oh yeah, shit."
>>
>>138751550
Just let me say this
Never do shit for women, they will never reward you with sex or anything
Fucking virgins, when they will learn?
>>
File: 1456005228601.png (686KB, 800x1237px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456005228601.png
686KB, 800x1237px
>"Satoru, i can fix this. Travel back in time. Let me do my shit. Ill leave Kayo for you."
>"Thanks, sensei."
>>
The cuck without me, by Kayo hinazuki
When i get bigger, big enough to go somewhere by myself, i want to cuck my friend who's far away. My friend who's in a coma for 15 years. The friend who saved my life. I want to leave him with nothing but pain and sadness. He will have no adults, children or classmates, only his mom. I will fuck his friend when i want to fuck his friend, i will cuck him when i want to cuck him and visit him with his friend's baby when i want to. I will then think about the cuck i left behind. Kids go to school, like nothing has changed. Adults go to the office, like nothing has changed. His mom eats like she used to. When i think about the cuck wihtout me, i can't help but to laugh. I want to cuck my friend.
>>
I guess this is the only thread that isn't filled with shitposting.

Meh. After the shitstorm I expected more. Nothing really happened in this episode, just bad writing (coma, narration switch, pairings, not properly addressed fact he remembers stuff from 29yo life, convenient memory return). Cancer-chan isn't even cute. He's in surprise coma, nothing happens for most of episode and regains memory at the end. Really cheap and not exciting.
>>
>>138751550
What an asspull.
This episode had some of the worst pacing I've seen since Angel Beats.
I guess that's all we get when it's just a commercial for the manga.
>>
>>138765501
Fuck off.
>>
>>138765501
>cuck
>>>/v/
Just kill yourself.
>>
>>138765501
>including a tripfag in the image
Fucking stop pandering to these faggots who want to be le internet celebrities xDDD
>>
>>138765653
Jealous that you're not one?
Maybe you should take a step back and look at your own posts.
>>
>>138765501
Honestly, this is rather pathetic. You guys tried and succeeded when it came to Aldnoah/Zero. This is just pitiful.
>>
>>138765837
Actually I am one but I don't go around flaunting it on an ANONYMOUS image board
>>
>>138751550
>how Awesome this Final Boss fight is gonna be
Not very
>>
>>138765876
We believe you.


So he doesn't even get a kiss from pizza girl?
What the fuck.
>>
>>138764415
I honestly applaud the anime for doing its own thing instead of following the exact scenario, especially since this is a mystery. It has done enough changes that it is less of a 'trial and error' and 'failure is allowed' feeling that the manga had, to the 'you get one last chance, don't fuck it up' that the anime is aiming for. Makes the final confrontation with the teacher that much more dramatic.
>>
File: 1456957151159.jpg (48KB, 548x416px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456957151159.jpg
48KB, 548x416px
This episode made no sense at all. Everything went to shit the very moment Yashiro re-introduced himself to Satoru.
What if Satoru did remember everything and just called the cops on him? He was right there, he wasn't in hiding, in another city, country or anything. And if not cops for whatever reason, how about Kenya? He's a fucking lawyer and was supposedly looking into the case.
Or what if Yashiro re-introducing himself made Satoru remember everything? Yashiro telling Satoru his name, his relation to him and then hanging around was the single most stupid thing I've seen in a long while. I'm sort of surprised that Yashiro didn't tell Satoru "oh, and by the way, it was me who tried to kill you" while he was at it. What the fuck was he thinking? If you absolutely have to introduce yourself, just tell Satoru you're some random dude, holy shit.
Alternatively, when Satoru regained his memory, what if he didn't decide to talk to him in private like a gigantic suicidal retard? Yashiro's plan of finishing the job would just fail right there. What, would he barge into Satoru's room that's probably full of surveillance equipment and stab him there? Was making Satoru trust him, hoping that Satoru doesn't remember him, then betting everything on Satoru wanting to talk to him in private, then taking him to a roof without Satoru raising a shitstorm, and then maybe killing him Yashiro's master plan? That's a pretty fucking shitty plan for a mastermind killer he was in other timelines.
I'm catching up with the manga, and this entire arc makes much more sense there. This series should be at least 20 episodes, they ran out of time and started making awful shit up.
>>
>>138751550
i'm kinda glad this will have an anime original ending
>>
I just want to hug and love best mom.
satisfying her sexual frustration, helping her relieve her stress, and love her tenderly.
Impregnating her and giving her a reason to live that isn't her comatose son.
>>
>>138751550
Why would he fucking say that?
I don't get why MC thought that letting him know that he remembers is a good idea.

Now, he is just going to push him off the fucking roof, or the stairs and done.

Wait to be back with best mom, or kenya and let them know. Or at least have a weapon.

Satoru can be so retarded.
>>
>>138766690
dudes wearing the same gloves he wore years ago. he was gonna fucking murder him anyways
>>
>>138766789
Yeah, maybe.
But Yashiro is waiting for him to get his memories back and confront him like he did 15 years ago.

Now that satoru remembers, is the perfect moment to talk for half an episode and then dump him from the building.
>>
I hope mom gets together with someone, even if it's her old friend who's now working with Kenya. She deserves it.
>>
>>138766882
Kenya should bang his mom.
>>
Has anyone got any idea as to the nips reacting to this?
Anyone here read moonrunes in 2ch or anything like that?

I'm curious to know what the director think of all the shitstorm. Maybe they don't care if its only foreigners complaining. nips have such shit state, I could see them being airifags.
>>
>>138766558
Yashiro has no plan after Satoru had foiled him once. As explained by the hamster backstory, he is fascinated by this little boy who somehow managed to defy his death.

For Satoru, he has a grand total of zero proof other than his words. There was no other evidence and since he just woken from a coma when he was around 11 years old and slept for 15 years, his credibility as a witness is now in suspect since he did claim he had fuzzy memory in the beginning. For him, he has no choice but to finish this himself, as the same with Yashiro. He knows this, and let's himself be set up for this moment. There was no other way this could have been resolved as peacefully as just calling the cops on him. And stop comparing it to the manga, the moment Satoru couldn't willingly initiate revival like a superpower and did his trial and error stuff, the anime took a different path already. Manga went for psychological, anime went for drama.
>>
>>138767165
>I'm curious to know what the director think of all the shitstorm.
Why should he think anything? Most of you are double digit idiots.

>Maybe they don't care if its only foreigners complaining.
Tell me a single reason why they should even consider caring.

>nips have such shit state, I could see them being airifags.
There's no hope for you.
>>
>>138767393
Airifag is mad, that Airi is irrelevant.
Taken off the fucking show for good.
>>
>>138767598
Airifag has the manga for their faggotry. Why the hell should they care about the anime, which has been doing its own thing since the few two episodes?
>>
>>138767702
>it's own thing
No, it hasnt.
The anime has been pretty loyal to the manga.
Up to the Cuckoldry.
The Show just started to deviate this episode.
The rest of the things have been minor things that have been cut out to save time.
>>
>>138767801
the anime made kayo move to a different town, but in the manga she was still there right till the end
>>
>>138767869
I know, like I said minor things because of time constraints.

The arc with the second girl in the park is a little longer, and yes kayo returns, but it has very little to do with the story.
It could easily be skipped and jump to the ice track and drowning part.
>>
>>138767950
actually it made no sense how she ended up with hiromi that way in the anime
since they would've never grew up together like in the manga
>>
>>138767801
The moment Satoru is unable to use Revival at will, to retry over and over again in a trial and error formant, it has deviated from the manga already. The story has been faithful, but it is quite clear, it is not just a carbon copy of the manga anymore. You cannot expect the anime to start following the manga exactly once it deviated from an important plot point like that.
>>
>>138767986

fug
>>
>>138767986
Now, that you mention it. You are right.
I guess they got closer during hospital visits to satoru or something like that. WHich only makes things worse.
>>
>>138768070
Satoru couldn't use the Revival willy-nilly in the manga either.

The Manga uses the revival about 4 or 5 times, and so does the anime.
He never manages to tame his power.
>>
>>138767986
Anon, they had 15 fucking years from bonding over their mutual best friend in a coma. And after Satoru, she was closest to Hiromi and the smart kid since they were playing in the center after school and shared a mutual secret of hiding from her mother. They have all the factors needed for them to hook up if you weren't so bullheaded about your ship.
>>
>>138768147
Bullshit anon, manga Satoru used his revival way more than that. It's the whole trial and error process that manga-fags kept harping how it was missing from the anime.
>>
1) TIME RESETS MAKE NO SENSE.
Just look how there is absolutely no consistency amongst them.

First & Second resets:
- Trigger before someone nearby gets killed
- The protagonist doesn’t need to know about the eminent death for the reset to happen
- The protagonist has no control over when it happens
- The reset sends you 5 minutes into the past
- If the protagonist fails, time moves on as normal

Third reset:
- Triggers after someone nearby gets killed
- The protagonist needs to know about the death for the reset to happen
- The protagonist has no control over when it happens
- The reset sends you 20 years into the past
- If the protagonist fails, time reverts to present, and he can try again until he succeeds
- Let’s not overlook the time paradox of managing to chance the day of death but everything else remained exactly the same, something which is impossible because of the butterfly effect. Also, we are supposed to believe when he returned to the present, his old self magically forgot everything, life went back to normal and played out in exactly the same way. Bullshit. And the fan boys still don’t accept it is nonsense, they now think the protagonist could always control time travel but was too afraid to use it consciously. Excusing bullshit with more bullshit.

Fourth reset:
- Triggers when everybody is fine.
- The protagonist wills it to happen. The fan boys were defending the show before this, saying it was great how he had no control over this power, since he can’t use it to his benefit and the tension is tenfold because of it. Well, so much for that.
- The reset sends you 20 years into the past but not at the same moment as in the second reset.
>>
>>138768215
1. the kid and the truck
2. the kids playing in the abandoned building
3. outside the market, when best mom spots yashiro
4. First time going back
5. second time going back
>>
>>138768156
bonding even though they went to 2 different schools and lived in different towns?
This doesn't make sense in the anime, it should've been a random guy.

Of course this could make sense if kayo never left town in the anime, just follow the manga.
>>
>>138768147
What bugged me was right before his last time skip he said "This is my last chance"
How could he possibly know that?
>>
>>138768216
Fifth reset:
The problem with this one is that it doesn’t exist. We get to a point where the protagonist is in grave danger and yet no time reset triggers. Why is that when it fits several criteria from previous cases? I mean, sure, the protagonist says that the fourth reset would be the last, but how did he know that? Did he read the script for what happens next? Does he know he lost the power? How does he know that??? The story never explains anything regarding that; it just throws it out there and then expects you not to give a damn when it’s vital to the story.

2) THE PROTAGONIST HAS NO STEADY MOTIVATIONS.
They change in every episode with no rhyme or reason. But the fan boys don’t notice it because he is a bland self-insert who can be anything and anyone at any given moment because the plot said so.

First & Second reset: He saves kids because he is altruistic
Never explained why he is, he was magically born that way.

Third reset: He wants to save his mother by manipulating the emotions of a little girl
A selfish reason, now he is magically no longer altruistic. Also he deducts that he must save the girl because he is at the time the murders began. Well, thank goodness nothing else happened in the world that year, or he might arbitrarily assume he had to do something completely different.

Fourth reset: He wants to save the little girl
He no longer cares about saving his mother, which by the way was never hard to save since he had 20 years of time to simply be around her when the fateful night arrives.

3) PLOT CONVENIENCES.
Many events happen seemingly by chance and end up affecting the plot considerably. No proper mystery or thriller should be so reliant on chance because it cheapens what it’s trying to accomplish.
>>
So why can't he go back in time any more? How did he know that it would be the last time he could use his power? Or was it just a guess?
>>
>>138768262
Anon, she was the closest to Hiromi and smart kid after Satoru. Are you saying she would just up and forget about her best friends that saved her from a life of abuse just like that? And since they had a mutual friend that went into a coma, they had all the reasons in the world to stay connected since they are both afraid of unknowingly losing more of people that they care about now.
>>
>>138768334
Episode 1: The mother gets killed exactly when she finds out who the killer is. How nice for the killer to wait until he is revealed before deciding to walk in the house. The reason the protagonist panicked so fast when he saw his dead mother, was because at that exact moment a neighbor came in and the police arrived outside. There is no way for the killer to arrange it that way, since the neighbor was just passing by. Therefore, it was darn luck and not incrimination that made the protagonist panic, making the whole thing stupid instead of an elaborate scheme.

Episode 3: The protagonist has birthday the exact same day as the girl he is trying to save. This is way too convenient and lazy writing for the sake of cheap feels. He already wants to save her; there is no reason to hammer it even further with more drama. nds you 20 years into the past but not at the same moment as in the second reset.

2) THE PROTAGONIST HAS NO STEADY MOTIVATIONS.
They change in every episode with no rhyme or reason. But the fan boys don’t notice it because he is a bland self-insert who can be anything and anyone at any given moment because the plot said so.

First & Second reset: He saves kids because he is altruistic
Never explained why he is, he was magically born that way.

Third reset: He wants to save his mother by manipulating the emotions of a little girl
A selfish reason, now he is magically no longer altruistic. Also he deducts that he must save the girl because he is at the time the murders began. Well, thank goodness nothing else happened in the world that year, or he might arbitrarily assume he had to do something completely different.

Fourth reset: He wants to save the little girl
He no longer cares about saving his mother, which by the way was never hard to save since he had 20 years of time to simply be around her when the fateful night arrives.
>>
>>138768306
He didn't, but he was high on the whole heroism speech he gave before, so he probably believed it since that's how it usually goes. Remember, he is trying to become a mangaka, he knows how these tropes and cliches work.
>>
>>138768358
Of course, in the anime she was moving to a new life that satoru gave her.

Being 10 she wouldn't even have known about it since her grandma wouldn't have told her.
>>
>>138768378
3) PLOT CONVENIENCES.
Many events happen seemingly by chance and end up affecting the plot considerably. No proper mystery or thriller should be so reliant on chance because it cheapens what it’s trying to accomplish.

Episode 1: The mother gets killed exactly when she finds out who the killer is. How nice for the killer to wait until he is revealed before deciding to walk in the house. The reason the protagonist panicked so fast when he saw his dead mother, was because at that exact moment a neighbor came in and the police arrived outside. There is no way for the killer to arrange it that way, since the neighbor was just passing by. Therefore, it was darn luck and not incrimination that made the protagonist panic, making the whole thing stupid instead of an elaborate scheme.

Episode 3: The protagonist has birthday the exact same day as the girl he is trying to save. This is way too convenient and lazy writing for the sake of cheap feels. He already wants to save her; there is no reason to hammer it even further with more drama.

Episode 5: Airi’s house is set on fire immediately after she finds out who the killer is. Again, the killer seems to be waiting to be revealed before making his move.

Episode 8: The girl was hiding from her mother in the exact same bus that the person who wanted to kill her was hiding his equipment. From all the places in this universe, what are the odds of the target running to hide into the killer’s base?

4) THE PROTAGONIST’S REASONING MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE.
He runs away from the police, thus incriminating himself for no reason. The fan boys excuse it as him panicking because of the murder of his mother, thus he wasn’t thinking reasonably. If that is the case, why is he STILL running away from the police after he returns to the present? He is calm now, and thinks reasonably.
>>
>>138768422
Anon, even if her grandma didn't tell her, I'm sure Satoru's mom would. Seriously, after seeing best mom in action, does she seem like a person that would just leave Kayo in the dark about this?
>>
>>138768216
Stop spamming this shit. It has more holes than show itself.
>>
File: Airi_Katagiri.png (540KB, 1180x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Airi_Katagiri.png
540KB, 1180x1080px
The real NTR is that they've removed Airi from the show. Fuckers.
>>
>>138768481
She lives in a different town in the anime. Satoru's mom has no contact with her
>>
/a/utism levels are supercritical today. better retreat for now.
>>
>Alone on the rooftop with your killer barely able to walk, stand up or defend yourself
>Starts confronting him

The fuck? THE FUCK!? Am I the only one who realizes how fucking stupid this is!?
>>
So, how did he survive drowning?
>>
>>138768518
Where is the fun in average days?
Isn't this what we are here to do.
>>
>>138768518
The director wants to end it quick
in the manga, satoru knew about sensei after seeing airi but never confronted him like that. He planned with kenya to expose him properly
>>
>>138768494
So why was she saying the exact same shit Hinazuki was saying?
How many people in this world says that catchphrase?
>>
>>138768510
Kayo would eventually call, contact, visit, whatever Satoru at some point. Best mom has zero reason not to tell Kayo about it. Not to mention a kid nearly drowning to death and in a coma would be plastered on the front page news. There is a non-zero chance that Kayo wouldn't have found out about this.
>>
>>138762394
I mean did you see the reporting on that girl from CA who was raped and kidnapped for 15 years in a guys' backyard because the tabloids had no mercy for covering that
>>
>>138768658
Never heard of it. Link?
>>
>>138768612
Unlikely, that was their final goodbye. She has a good reason since she doesn't want a 10 year old abused kid to worry or feel bad about it. She went through enough and is just starting her new life far away, that would be the worst thing you can do.

You can see how the anime really got this wrong by following the manga for the end while changing things elsewhere.
>>
File: 1334666161654.jpg (4KB, 126x111px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1334666161654.jpg
4KB, 126x111px
>inb4 plot twist Satoru was the sacrificial lamb all along and the show ends with him and the killer either dead or erased from the timeline.
>>
>>138768740
I always considered the option he'll be the one erased.
>>
>>138768725
Final goodbye to someone that was their first friend, first boyfriend, someone that saved then from a life of abuse? Are you that much of a social reject to believe that? Best mom knows how much they care for each other, and leaving her in the dark will be an insult to that bond, not to mention there is an off chance hearing her voice might snap him out of a coma. For her to not try that would go against her being Best Mom. And she can only keep it a secret for so long since Kayo will be contacting Satoru, and you can only make so many excuses for 15 fucking years.
>>
File: 1458049598397.jpg (28KB, 415x476px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458049598397.jpg
28KB, 415x476px
Airi is the WORST written character in the series, the whole time it's wonderful about displaying characters who "Act their age" so to speak. The dynamic of child vs adult entirely makes all the suspense in the first 10 episodes into something that isn't just a trope. Airi does not act like a highschooler, she acts like a trope. I was bored to shit whenever she was on.

I don't oppose Hiromi and Kayo in theory, but I think the coma was a huge fucking copout so the author wouldn't have to figure out what to do with the one character in the series who mysteriously has superpowers. To add to my butthurt about how character development for all involved is cut short by it, it also takes away the thrill of the adult vs child shit

Kayo was, for the most part, why most of us even watched this series. It burns to have her completely dropped and irrelevant all of a sudden. Especially after she and Satoru spend half the series building up (at the very least) a strong friendship with defined goals (see the kurisumasu tree!)


Also, anyone else feel fucking weird about the sensei foreshadowing? I thought for sure they were trying to throw a red herring at us but when it actually was him i was like
"huh, ok then"
>>
>>138754640
Maybe he just wanted to be careful. Can't afford to leave the cum in the bodies. He just let it spill in his underwear.
>>
It should've ended with him drowning in the lake.
>>
>>138769034
>Kayo was, for the most part, why most of us even watched this series
This. I didn't watch this shit for Satoru boku no hero bullshit.
Soon as her shit was resolved I lost 80% of my interest in the series.
Hell she's even in the front covers and everything, the show was about these two developing and bonding and falling in love so WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?
>>
Yashiro is a killer. I knew this but I still didn't exactly hate him.
I'm not exactly sure why, I mean he doesn't even have a hidden motive or anything. He just kills for pleasure.
Yet for some reason I never really hated him.

But after knocking this poor kid into a 15 year coma? For fucks sake. I hate this guy. I actually hate this guy.
>>
How is the teacher not the prime suspect after attempting to kill Satoru
>>
>>138769985
Because everything went keikau doori
>>
I really like how they switched the narration to young Satoru.
>>
>>138769750
probably because if he weren't a serial child killer he'd seem like a pretty top bloke
>>
>>138768723
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Jaycee_Lee_Dugard
>>
>>138768882
oh no two 10 year olds are literally soul mates now

stop with your autistic ideals, she had no problem leaving town
>>
>>138768591
Baka na no?
>>
>>138768518
They had to do it, because for some reason they foreshadowed it in the OP.
Probably made the OP before the manga covered it.
>>
>>138751550
>Awesome this Final Boss fight is gonna be!?!

It's shit and lackluster even in the manga, anon. The so called Kayo 'NTR' is your last exciting moment of the show.

Both the show/manga drop to just a bore ride real fast.
>>
>>138768518

I am not sure you quite understand what was going on. Yashiro brought him to the rooftop to kill him. He wore his gloves on the way as to leave no finger prints. He pretended he wanted to have a private conversation as a pretext to grab his wheelchair and bring him to the roof. Yashiro's likely plan is to throw Satoru from the roof, where his collision death below will look like a suicide. I think that should be pretty obvious.

He is already going to kill him or at least try to, so Satoru saying something isn't exactly a big deal.
>>
The fact that it cut out best pizza girl for this rushed episode and that lame 'now i remember' upsets me more than even the kayo fags spamming ntr.
>>
>anime didnt cover the gang getting together to help pay the expenses

Why
>>
>>138771497
same, was a good use of what they had been doing earlier with adult voice
>>
>Kayo exists just to provide some shock value NTR twist after episodes of buildup to something, even if it wasn't a romantic relationship
Literally why?

Even if you ignore the "cuck" angle the entire struggle of saving her just amounts to her fucking Hiromi and never appearing again or having any relevance at all.
>>
>>138774946
Because the author self insert waifu is Airi.
It is the only way they can make Airi relevant in the present.
>>
>>138774776
I think it's a good thing they cut her and change it as in the manga the author force her in the scenario solely to drag the story out, MC will end up with her in the end anyways so it's fine, her role after the coma is just to be main love interest for MC to not end up forever alone in the end.
>>
>people still dont get Kayo was a means to an end
The story is about saving his mom in the futurr, saving the girls and trap were just part of the course to reach that goal. The two people he saved creating 2D life together, and his mother still being alive, is beautiful.

Only way he would have been cucked is if his mom took care of someone else, but she didnt. Best mom.
>>
>>138774960
Not exactly, the author did not intended to prolong the story at first but then he has to so he force Airi into the scenario to extended the story out and use this chance to explore the romance between the two...which is kinda lame(it's like a bad fanfic).

Anyways, the author force her in to give a good end to MC but because of her many scene that supposed to make you feels or intense are drop dead as well. In this case, I think the anime approach it better than the manga by write her out and just appear in the end.
>>
>>138775020
The problem is that the way the focus is given doesn't paint it as a means to an end.

I don't even care about the NTR, but it's just shitty writing when the presumed focus is basically forgotten about while this Kayo relationship is ongoing for so long only for it to not even matter post-coma.

It's not "Oh no he got cucked" that bothers me. It's the amount of wasted time on the sub-plot of their interactions when it's not even relevant to anything post-coma. There are no further interactions and there is no overarching importance to any of that interaction in the past

Even when he wins up with Airi at the end of the manga there's no satisfaction because until the end where they encounter one another in the snow you have no way of knowing what he actually feels for her because their relationship was not focused on at all.
>>
>>138775020
The problem is the way the author allots the importance of the characters pre-coma is basically

>Satoru himself
>Kayo
>The mom
>Airi
>The other shitters

Post Coma It's
>Satoru himself
>The Mom
>Ken'ya and Yashiro
>Airi I guess
>Kayo = The Other shitters

There was no reason to devote that much time to Kayo if she is so irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. It's basically just unnecessary audience investment into a character which is why you have all the cuck ragers
>>
>>138775076
Considering all his interactions with his mom, I disagree with you but reapect your opinion for not being spam.
>>
File: 134156.png (451KB, 779x731px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
134156.png
451KB, 779x731px
>>138774946
Cuck memes or not, I dont think anyone is going to deny its fucking stupid how much screen time Kayo has gotten compared to Airi, just for Airi to be the canon waifu.
>>
>>138775106
>>138775076
Kayo dying was his only clue for a long while about his mothers murderer. Of course the most time would be spent on that- he thought keeping her from dying would save his mom. When it didnt, and he was back in the future, he did more research and found out more of the other dead kids. Once she was saved, he shifted focus to the other kids like the trap like it wasnt a problem.

Because his focus was still long term save kids = save mom.
>>
Yashiro should have fucked his mum
>>
>>138751550
heaven's feel
>>
>>138775600
>>
>>138775455
He should have fucked Airis little cancer siser who becomes a qt in middle school
>>
>>138775619
The fuck are you smoking, Nigga? Cancer girl is not Pizza's sister.
>>
>>138774907
It was extremely rushed.
>>
>>138773019
I'm not saying they are soulmates, I'm saying two best friends don't just suddenly cut off all contact and stop asking for one another especially since they have this wonderful little technology called a fucking phone. Are you some social reject with no friends that doesn't know how shit like relationship works or something?
>>
>>138774661
It was Satoru who told him that he wants to talk in private.
He could have just stayed in his room and drawn porn all day, Yashiro couldn't do shit to him if he didn't decide to confront him like a moron with a death wish.
>>
File: Untitled1.png (175KB, 497x429px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled1.png
175KB, 497x429px
>>138755618
>Failing that hard on the precision cutting
>Getting blown up but the shields
>Cutting up the video to make the fight seem shorter when it already is the shortest fight in the game
>Getting to phase 2 to at fucking 50%
>Dying
>Fucked audio
>Really fucked audio
0/10 giant waste of my time.
>>
>>138777305
Explains why Satoru was specifically instructed to put his fingerprints on the elevator button by Yashiro

Oh wait
>>
File: 4657.jpg (69KB, 502x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4657.jpg
69KB, 502x560px
>went back in time and endured a 15 year coma to give not one, but two of his friends some nice girls

Is Satoru the greatest wingman in history?
>>
>>138751550
>!?!
>>
We can never stop talking about Kayo.
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 27


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.