[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: battleofsekigahara.png (32KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
battleofsekigahara.png
32KB, 184x184px
Find a flaw.
>>
File: map_battle_sekigahara.jpg (38KB, 689x344px) Image search: [Google]
map_battle_sekigahara.jpg
38KB, 689x344px
Toyotomi's army was badly positioned in Uyamasu hill, the naginata and spear attendands were positioned way far ahead of the bowmen which decreased effective range.

The forces of Shimizu clan were on the other side of the Daiaku river, his cavalry would never be able to reach Tokugawa reinforcements without delaying the whole plan.

The Tokugawa clan had far too many supporters, honorable to mention the Mori bunes bringing reinforcements quickly by the river, mostly experienced samurai from the conflict with the Otomo clan.

Ieyasu himself had a lot of men and did perfect use of yari ashigaru.

Hideyoshi's messanger disrespected the Shimizu daimyo, which resulted in him not commiting to battle at all.

If I recall correctly, Onoaka and Hatekayama clans betrayed Toyotomi.

Also, no siege weapons like catapults for Hideyosh'is army.

That's all the flaws I can think of.
>>
>>138745718
she has a small pixelated white line around her
that's a pretty big flaw in my book
>>
poor cropping

which is ironic considering you have posted Senjougahara, who is all about scissors and box cutters and shit.
>>
File: 1388749781760.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1388749781760.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
I might not be able to find a concrete flaw but I can prove at least one exists.

Suppose she had no flaws. That would imply that she's perfect, which would imply that no other girl is better than her (after all, there is by definition, nothing better than perfect). However, there exist other girls who are better than her, such as pic related. We have reached a nonsensical contradiction, proving that it is impossible for her to have no flaws, and thus, that she must have at least one flaw.
>>
>>138745718
She's not on my dick
>>
>>138745718
>purple hair
>>
Fucks fat old men
>>
>>138745718
should clean up the lines a bit, magic wand isn't that accurate
>>
>>138745718
She has crabs.
>>
>>138745718
Literally none.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.