[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

SAO thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

The story and character might be that good. But SAO has top-notch the animation, designs, concepts, settings and music. It has one of the best world building in anime.

Also, apprently IBM's NERVEGEAR Prototype is currently in alpha testing stage.
>>
File: beginning market.jpg (121KB, 638x479px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
beginning market.jpg
121KB, 638x479px
>>138744619
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgxRSgoDkAc
Looks so damn weird.
>>
How many anime have you seen, OP? Just curious.
>>
>>138744845
Sorry, I don't count how many slices of bread I have eaten my whole life.
>>
File: 1449582891775.png (37KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449582891775.png
37KB, 625x626px
>>138744619
>It has one of the best world building in anime

You're making it too obvious, was almost good up to that point.
>>
File: image.jpg (957KB, 614x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
957KB, 614x1280px
>>138745056
That many, huh?
>>138745908
There's a lot of detail that goes into it. A lot more than many fantasy worlds. That's, I guess, to be expected given the premise, but it has certainly stuck in the minds of more than a few VR developers and engineers.
>>
File: image.jpg (841KB, 1500x1894px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
841KB, 1500x1894px
>>138746964
>>
>>138747035
Yes, because otherwise people will accuse the OP of being me.

Duh.
>>
>>138746964
>There's a lot of detail that goes into it. A lot more than many fantasy worlds.

It was so devoid of substance they had to completely skip 75% of the progression. There's no story to be had in SAO outside of Kirito and his bitches.

Also your a fag who needs to fuck off, but you probably enjoy being told that so what am I to do?
>>
>>138744619
>>
File: 1435300377304.jpg (128KB, 561x476px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435300377304.jpg
128KB, 561x476px
>Make an Oculous Rift copycat, throw in an omnidirectional movement rig and motion controls
>Call it NerveGear

Pathetic. Call me when they have actually made progress on a direct brain interface.
>>
>watch first episode
>pretty hype after it
>next episode has timeskip, okay this could still be good
>end of the episode has him symbolically put on edgelord jacket
>series is plagued with timeskips, hardly any character development, and the plot is hijacked and turned into a love story
I still watch it, but goddamn they fucked what could have been amazing. It would have been nice if the mc just had an edge on other people for a while and had to work to level up. Instead three episodes in and he's a fucking god compared to everyone else
>>
>>138747414
>Tfw we'll probably be dead before that ever happens
>>
>>138747423
Blame Reki for writing the story little bits at a time. Most of Aincrad is short stories he wrote after the fact.
In fact, most of it is true cancer until Alicization.
>>
>>138747423
Also the anime skips most of Kirito's progression.
Because it's an MMO, naturally Kirito isn't all talent. He grinded like a mother fucker, and had an advantage in doing so because he had prior knowledge of game mechanics.
>>
>>138746964
It's funny that you're always one of the first posters in SAO threads. Almost like you make the threads or something.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.