[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks like kabaneri will be 1 court....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1450426387.jpg (141KB, 346x260px) Image search: [Google]
1450426387.jpg
141KB, 346x260px
http://kabaneri.com/special/comment/
According to the comment of Ookouchi ichirou.
Maybe will end up split cour, but 2 cour seems not happening, sadly
>>
>>138729045
they will run out of budget after 1 chapter so it probably it will be the best
>>
>>138729045
>sadly
You should be glad this shitshow won't last too long, ESL-kun.
>>
>>138729147
Animation aside, I wonder if the story will be a disaster just like most 1-cour anime with original story nowadays.
>>
>>138729159
At least he can speak Japanese
>>
File: 1451354344660.jpg (17KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1451354344660.jpg
17KB, 320x287px
So much negative aura in this thread. Oh, yea. I'm at 4chan. What was I expecting?
>>
>>138729396
It's from a team that's produced garbage repeatedly, I don't know why anyone would be excited for it.
>>
>>138729396
>a garbage ripoff of an already garbage series
What else did you expect.
>>
>>138729587
What is this a ripoff of?
>>
>>138729045

>Trains vs Zombies

i can probably get into this
>>
>>138729045
>anime original
>one cour
Why even bother? I like anime originals since there's actual fun discussion without people spoiling shit left right and centre, but they always doom themselves to failure with this shit.
>>
>>138729396
>Wanting positivity from 4chan.
Maybe you should take a walk anon. It might make you fell better
>>
>>138730041
Shingeki no Kyojin. Basically a ripoff of every series that has humanity facing a huge enemy where they have to use an alternative/non-orthodox style of fight to stand a chance but people still die because the show has to be edgy to attract viewers.

Muv-Luv is literally the same thing but better.
>>
>>138729309
>Kabaneri
>original
>>
>>138730643
He means original as in the literal definition.
>>
>>138729309
Written by the same guy who did Code geass, valvrave, and helped with guilty crown.

It's going to be stupidly bad
>>
I thought this wouls be 2 four since snk s2 has been delayed again! To 2017 or 2018.
>>
>>138731080
There is no credible source saying Shingeki no Kyojin has been delayed. The interview published on the 9th still has it airing in 2016.
>>
>>138729045

I want to be excited for this but with the staff they have on board with it it just screams same shit different season clusterfuck. Really everyone involved except for maybe the key animation team strike me as largely talentless hacks at this point. Strangely Araki might be the most effortful of any of them.
>>
the Noitamina event is today,correct?
>>
>>138732593
Yep
>>
>>138730692
Hiroshi Seko is also on board, I'm thankful to know there are only two writers in this as opposed to GC having 4.
>>
>>138729309
Cant be worse than madoka. Also two cour doesnt save a show from being shit, like kill le kill.
>>
>>138730692
>Code geass, valvrave, and helped with guilty crown.

Objectively speaking, the show doesn't really look like any of those. Even then, that's a wide range (and wider still if you included other shows he'd worked on too).

If this was actually like Code Geass for real, it would be sometimes very dumb but still good enough on the balance. Which wasn't quite the case with Valvrave, unfortunately, and even less so with Guilty Crown. That was just painful.

Yet, going back to the start, the upcoming show actually looks the most like a very transparent Attack on Titan clone. That's a whole other ballpark of good and bad they're aiming for, depending on what they chose to emphasize. Current staff includes another writer who helped adapt Titan, so that influence's also important.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.