[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with so much anime and not be completely broken?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

How do you deal with so much anime and not be completely broken? One is enough to leave me in a pretty bad state for the past several days.
>>
>>138723536
Watch moar
>>
>>138723536
Masturbation.
>>
>>138723593
This. When I first started watching anime and reading manga I would spend a ton of time browsing fan theories and 4chan discussions about a show for a week or two after finishing it because I felt empty. Now I just watch/read more.
>>
>>138723536
U a fag son?
>>
>>138723536
>>138723648

Goddamn do I remember that feeling. I think the one that hit me hardest was Outlaw Star, I really thought there would be more. Also the first Tenchi Muyo
>>
>>138723536
Are you implying that SAO left you feeling completely broken?
I hope it was a feeling of disgust,anger or anything non-positive.

But I usually just try to watch moar. It doesn't work all the time but sometimes it does. Just find the next thing you want to see OP.
>>
>>138723536
By not being new
>>
>>138723536
Not many shows are as bad as SAO, so you shouldn't be in a bad state very often.
>>
When I finish a series I like I do feel kinda sad/empty for a few days. If it's long it lasts a bit more.

Not every anime leaves me like that though, many just cause me to "meh" and jump onto another one.
>>
I've seen so much anime now that the pleasure of crossing it off my backlog is more entertaining than the show itself.
>>
>>138723750
>>138723859
>>138723648
>>138723722
I'm pretty much heavily engaged in anything I watch so anime is too easy to leave me in a sad mood. I have watched a couple more in the past since I first finished SAO 1 and 2 about a year ago and and they've mostly all left me pretty grim so I stopped watching them. I just decided to replay SAO 1 for the hell of it and now I'm back in that same state. All I'm doing at this point is waiting for a new release.
>>
Try to avoid copy/paste animes about superpowered highschoolers/moeshit /HaremShit/PantyshotSubPlots
Also read manga then watch anime
>>
>experience something
>feel a feeling
>go to bed
>wake up
>mood is completely reset
Doesn't this happen to everyone?
>>
>>138724396
Meh. I can somewhat agree with this.
>>
>>138724492
It happens to me everyday
with my anxieties
>>
>>138724492
Usually, but in this case I keep listening to those OSTs and I'm back to square one all over again.
>>138724396
This is probably my best choice.
>>
>>138723536
nice try Derp_Commander, we all know it's you. At least have the decency to change the image once in a while.
>>
>>138723536
>How do you deal with so much anime
By actually enjoying anime and not forcing ourselves to watch it just to put it on our MAL profile and brag about how many shows we've dragged ourselves through.
>>
>>138723536
I don't really have emotional responses to media at this point, guess I'm desensitized. You are the way you are because you haven't watched much.
>>
>>138723536
Man, those were the days. Keep watching more and pretty soon you'll be left feeling unfulfilled after every anime.
>>
>>138725181
>>138725303
Yeah I expected them to just be entertaining when I first started watching them but some can really hit home I guess if you can relate to them.
>>
>>138723536
>SAO
>pretty bad state
Yeah, I cried too because it was shobad
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.