[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Tokyo Ghoul + Re: Speculation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 530
Thread images: 140

File: 17.png (335KB, 861x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
17.png
335KB, 861x1300px
Discuss
>>
>>138690588
Calling it now - Kaneki will face Akira before Arima. She's wanted to kill Hinami WAAAAAYYYY to bad to not show up with him trying to break her out.

Also, I think 33 will be Yomo and they're going to *barely* escape Arima - one of them, probably Ayato because I don't think there's as much to do with Yomo as him. Besides, he's kept his power level pretty hidden so it'll make more sense if he, as opposed to Ayato, can put up enough of a fight for one to escape. That or Kaneki will get done with Akira and then step up against Arima. Or Eto could step up and die against him so Ayato and 33 can escape. some shit yo - but Ayato isn't dying here.
>>
>>138690588
Ayato will take Hinami from Kaneki
>>
Just hope this doesn't turn into a kubo shitshow "I've kept this ability hidden all along"

We just saw kung fu moustache get shitstomped in 2 chapters. If there's any real continuity I wouldn't be surprised to see captain autismo show up within the first few pages with 2 heads skewered on a stick
>>
What fluids did she leave?
>>
>>138690728
If Kaneki faces Akira, Amon will probably make his appearance before Kaneki manages to land his final blow and kill her (unlikely) or incapacitate her.
>>
Arima is my hero.
>>
File: 1457845062933.png (598KB, 850x839px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457845062933.png
598KB, 850x839px
Why is Kaneki such an amazing role model for today's society?

We can explore this question through the application of Erikson's theory of psychological development.

Hope: trust vs. mistrust
Will: autonomy vs. shame and doubt
Purpose: initiative vs. guilt
Competence: industry vs. inferiority
Fidelity: identity vs. role confusion
Love: intimacy vs. isolation
Care: generativity vs. stagnation
Wisdom: ego integrity vs. despair
Ninth stage, Psychosocial Crises: All first eight stages in reverse quotient order


However, mastery of a stage is not required to advance to the next stage. The outcome of one stage is not permanent and can be modified by later experiences. Erikson's stage theory characterizes an individual advancing through the eight life stages as a function of negotiating his or her biological forces and sociocultural forces. Each stage is characterized by a psychosocial crisis of these two conflicting forces (as shown in the table below). If an individual does indeed successfully reconcile these forces (favoring the first mentioned attribute in the crisis), he or she emerges from the stage with the corresponding virtue. For example, if an infant enters into the toddler stage (autonomy vs. shame and doubt) with more trust than mistrust, he or she carries the virtue of hope into the remaining life stages

AKA KANECKI
>>
I hope Hinami dies.
>>
>>138691022
It's RC traces.
>>
>>138691335
Shes gonna get skewered by Arima as he is forced to retreat. Just a last fuck you to Kaneki for breaking his streak.
>>
>>138690588
Is Hide really dead? Did Kaneki really eat him?
>>
>>138691380
It is more heavily implied now than it was last time we saw Hide.
>>
autismo is going to slay Hinami

i feel it
>>
File: 0145.png (383KB, 894x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0145.png
383KB, 894x1300px
>>138690728
Akira's probably on the island.

But I too can't wait for the Akira + Qs fallout.
>>
>>138691380
>Kaneki confronts Arima fully healed and with the "sweet taste of blood" in his mouth
>has enough energy to fight and scratch him
>looks back on that day several years later and remembers that Hide literally asked to eat him
>Kaneki says he wants to be willing to lay down his own life for someone the same way Hide dead

Hide is all but confirmed dead.
>>
>>138691472
>probably

More like she /is/ on the island.
>>
>>138691481
>>138691426
I'm curious as to how Hide knows how big a threat Arima is. I saw a post regarding a theory here that Hide knew more than he let on?
>>
>Eto tells Kaneki to kill the OEK
>Flashback to Hide wanting to sacrifice himself

It's call coming together, Kaneki is going to let Hinami eat him so she can beat Arima with her naturally superior kagune.
>>
>>138691610
Kaneki mentions he's very observant and was scared of him figuring out he's a ghoul. Eventually, he did figure it out. I'd assume he also knew about Arima simply because he did work along with the CCG. It'd be easy for absolutely anyone there to know who Arima is.

Not only that, but his role in the play was the witch's servant, so he may actually be a secret threat to our boy Kaneking.
>>
>>138691610
>CCG's top ghoul killer's abilities are supposed to be some kind of top hidden secret that not even Hide should know about

What?
>>
>>138691761
This, you can probably go onto CCG-Wiki and browse all about it.

When your not busy ghoulposting outside of /gh/, of course.
>>
>>138691610

Hide was in the command truck. It's very likely he knew Arima was solo guarding the only escape route. Also he could have heard about Arima at any time at the CCG
>>
>>138691610
Yes, Hide is definitely hiding a lot of things from Kaneki. And Hide is alive.
>>
So wait, is Ayato working with Kaneki on the jail break or was that coincidence?

Yes I am retarded
>>
>>138692249
I would not be surprised to see Hide suddenly erupt out of Kaneki's kagune.
>>
>>138692321
Hide is Kaneki's new detachable kagune confirmed.
>>
>>138692251
they were not working together
>>
I hope Ishida explains what the fuck is going on with Eto and Kaneki's kagune growing mouths and shit. I think Eto's kagune was also talking? when she was mindfucking Kanae.
>>
>>138690588
Is Ishida just a predictable emo twat? The series is garbage now.
>>
Mentlegen...I AM THE OP!!
I, THE CLOWN AM OP
>MFW I am the OP and people fell for the bait
>>
we won't get arima vs kaneki for weeks, tatara will come before that
>>
>>138690912
How do you mean? Kaneki being stronger than Arima?

Because so far, Kaneki is the only candidate, because he's the closest to Arima's "level", just to simplify it.

Both of them completely curbstomped Eto. I don't see Shachi or any other strong ghoul or investigator doing that. That's why Kaneki is the only possible person who can fight Arima.

And that's why Eto probably believes he can defeat Arima and become the Second King.
>>
>>138692492
Here you're implying arima is the first OEK. Is that your theory or a confirm3d fact?
>>
File: 1448838962796.png (223KB, 762x839px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448838962796.png
223KB, 762x839px
Which ghoul girl would you keep as a pet if she was defanged?
(Medically robbed of her kagune and ghoul strength.)
>>
MFW a Clown is the OP
>>
>>138692526
Nope, he's just spewing his headcannon.
>>
>>138692542
Hinami cause she loyal.
>>
>>138692526
It's a theory, but there are a lot of implications that he has at least ties to the first OEK. From the whole birthdate deal, to how Eto wants him to fight Arima, and at the same time tells him to kill the One-Eyed King, how characters have been noticing that something is off with Arima, how Arima is now confirmed to be a part of V.

So much emphasis has been put on the similarities between Arima and Kaneki, as well as Kaneki's potential for surpassing Arima. It's clear he's set up to defeat Arima. At the same time, it's also clear from a narrative standpoint that he will overthrow the One-Eyed King and take up the mantle (by choice or no) and become Second King.
>>
>>138692374
Kaneki's kagune was also talking back in that panel where it grew a mouth and eyes.
>>
>>138692569
Not that anon, but:

>Kaneki is constantly compared to Arima. Named as a candidate to surpass him one day over and over again. The only one who harmed Arima in his prime.

>Kaneki is told that he has to fight the One-Eyed King because apparently only he has the potential to do so, so that he can become the Second One-Eyed King.
>>
File: 1457303316876.jpg (207KB, 917x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457303316876.jpg
207KB, 917x1300px
>>138692463
>Tumblr
>>
>>138692671
>>138692603
>>138692569
So has anyone brought up the theory that haise is the OEK?
>>
>>138692696
This cliffhanger was pure Kubo-tier misleading.
>>
>>138692542
eto obviously
>>
>>138692725
No because that is just absolutely retarded
>>
Tokyo tumblr and their shitty threads are shit. Fuck off back to fucking tumblr, underage shitposters
>>
File: 1457324020090.jpg (73KB, 381x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457324020090.jpg
73KB, 381x500px
>>138691116
Amon is gonna touch Akira's butt
>>
File: No Im Serious.jpg (46KB, 500x309px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
No Im Serious.jpg
46KB, 500x309px
>>138692747
Tumblr isn't that bad anon
>>
>>138692744
I tried. My only real basis is that haise and the german word for nameless are pronounced the same way and the OEK has been called something relating towards nameless. Probably a coincidence but...if im right cool. I'll look into it latwr
>>
File: 1456028092925.png (2MB, 2525x2155px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456028092925.png
2MB, 2525x2155px
>>138692603
>Tfw Arima is the OEK
>>
>>138692671
There is definitely something off about Arima, I'm sure. But claiming that he's the OEK just because "it would all add up if he were" is a bit reaching. I've done this myself and learned it's not the best way to make predictions.

Sure there are similarities between him and Kaneki, and yes, Kaneki is said to be able to surpass Arima (Juuzou is also hinted to be the next Arima by the way) but it still doesn't add up to the guy being OEK in my view.
>>
>>138692747
1/10 - Go back to baiting school.

>>138692796
It isn't really nameless. It is 'to be called'.
>>
>>138692854
Doesn't matter, Ishida used "nameless" as a subtitle for haiße.
>>138692796
It makes exactly zero sense
>>
>>138692730
Some people probably mistook this for his "crazy face" and thought he was going to kill people.

In reality, he was just scared and mustering the courage to do what's right. Not misleading at all if you paid attention.
>>
File: 42923_18.png (240KB, 884x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
42923_18.png
240KB, 884x1300px
Is pineapple supposed to be what we want kaneki to be? He's edgy as fuck and crazy. Kills anything and has a better outfit than any of kaneki's.
>>
>>138692854
>>138692877
My bad. Just thought how ridiculous it would be if it were true and wanted to share it with you guys.
>>
>>138692839
OEK is mado's waifu
>>
>>138692839
It's more so that Kaneki is being set up to defeat Arima, the undefeated investigator who only Kaneki could possibly defeat.

And the One-Eyed King that Eto wants him to defeat, that only Kaneki could seemingly possibly defeat.

We haven't seen anyone else on Kaneki and Arima's level yet, and I doubt it's Furuta, given his origins and the fact that he doesn't seem like he could completely destroy Eto the way Kaneki and Arima have.

And I also don't believe Ishida would randomly pull one out of nowhere.

I realize it doesn't have to be Arima - but for now, it seems like the most sensible option.

And I'm not saying he's the OEK-OEK, as in the one from over a hundred years ago, but he could easily be a descendant in one way or another, brainwashed by V so as to squelch any possibility of any OEK-offspring starting a revolution again.
>>
>>138692786
>Tumblr isn't that bad
Kill yourself and keep it in your shitty blog fest.

>>138692854
It's not fucking baiting I'm sincerely telling you to fuck off, cancer
>>
>>138692912
Nah, Don Kanekipede was nice and cool when he needed to be. He was unstable whenever he came into contact with any form of physical conflict, yes. But he didn't go around cackling like a wild edgelord at Hinami when she felt bad, or taunting Banjo.

Don Kanekipede was pretty based, and had a superior outfit, in my opinion. Although I do like Takizawa's outfit as well.

I think Takizawa is more like how Kaneki would be if he lost it completely and just gave in to ghoul instincts/dropped any sense of morality. He's what Kaneki could have been.
>>
>>138692955
2/10
>>
File: Im not lying.jpg (190KB, 622x632px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Im not lying.jpg
190KB, 622x632px
>>138692955
I'm sorry you feel that way, tumblr is pretty neat
>>
>>138693088
Stop falseflagging, family.
>>
IN THE LAND OF THE BLIND, THE ONE EYED MAN IS KING!
>>
>>138692747
>>138692786
Why is Tokyo Ghoul so insanely popular with the tumblr crowd?
Is it because it is "deep and edgy" like they want to be?
>>
>>138692953
> the undefeated investigator who only Godneki could possibly defeat.
shounen-tier headcannon
>OEK, as in the one from over a hundred years ago
headcannon levels rising
> Arima could be a descendant of the OEK, brainwashed by V so as to squelch any possibility of any OEK offspring starting a revolution again
headcannons reaching critical mass
>>
>>138693256
No, it's because it has trans characters and the anime is fujobait.

It just so happens that the manga just isn't conclusive enough about the Kaneki-Hide thing being bullshit or Ishida not giving a shit about 'muh trans politics' yet to scare this cancer off.
>>
>>138693277
Nice buzzword, but it's been pointed out several times that Kaneki is the one expected to surpass Arima. Juuzou is expected to become the new Arima, but he hasn't yet completely destroyed Eto in a fight, so I doubt he's there yet, whereas Kaneki did what only Arima could and went solo on Eto with ease.

Anyway, "hurr durr headcanon" (canon, with a single n) isn't much of a counterpoint when the post never operates under the pretense that it's more than a theory.

What you just did is go 'the sun is bright', believing that that was some kind of counterpoint.
>>
File: 1454809600788-1.jpg (7KB, 269x259px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454809600788-1.jpg
7KB, 269x259px
>>138693256
>>
>>138692542
Semen demon Hinami, of course
Eto is fine too
>>
What's make Furuta become so butthurt with Eto??

Editor-san ;_;
>>
File: Fly ass eyepatch.png (59KB, 203x285px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fly ass eyepatch.png
59KB, 203x285px
>>138693184
I have no idea what you mean
>>
>>138693322
I'm just saying, you're making too many assumptions and taking them as facts. I'm a bit more skeptical. Yes, I will agree with you there is definitely heavy set-up for Kaneki surpassing Arima and I am expecting it to happen soon. I believe Kaneki will be stronger than Arima.

But going further than that and claiming Arima=OEK based on these facts alone is reaching.
>>
>>138693438
Do you have any thought as to who the OEK Eto wants Kaneki to kill would be then?

I don't expect Ishida to just pull such an important character out of nowhere. With that in mind, who would make the most sense? At least, to you.
>>
>>138693287
>eto doujins fucking never
sasuga nips. How do we fix their shit taste?
>>
>>138693479
>eto doujins fucking never
Please don't do that.

It hurts so much.
>>
File: 20160316_044349.png (100KB, 250x351px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160316_044349.png
100KB, 250x351px
>>138693504
I know where you can find some
>>
>>138693522
You're a fucking liar, Kaneki.

I don't want your Tsukiyama doujins, you cheeky little shit.
>>
File: fixed.png (901KB, 850x839px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fixed.png
901KB, 850x839px
>>138691322
The random color bothered me.
>>
>>138693475
Based on possible foreshadowing in chapter 21 and Amon going "I will be the one to change this incorrect world." I'd say he's a likely candidate.

There is also tons of hints, in the first volumes of the first manga, to Kaneki being the OEK himself. If we go by the eyepatch on the left eye, that is.
>>
>>138693475
Kaiko is obviously the OEK, you tard.
>>
File: 20160316_044214.png (28KB, 121x196px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160316_044214.png
28KB, 121x196px
>>138693547
Well I'm sorry you feel that way
>>
>>138693680
Nu uh it's itori
>>
>>138693747
Nah, it's Ami.
>>
>>138693656
If it were Amon, we would have gotten more Ishida-style foreshadowing. Besides, Eto has had zero interest in him in :re, which means he is now irrelevant to her plans. It's not him.
>>
>>138694069
So is he gonna be missing for another 30 chapters or what?
>>
>>138694093
Probably. If gasmask 33 is some old character, then I can actually see Amon be at the island instead. If would be a cockblock though and a giant deathflag for Seidou.
>>
>>138694093
Amon's birthday is in 3 weeks - I'm sure Ishida has a very special present planned for him soon.
>>
>>138694108
Gasmask 33 has literally 0 chance of being Amon. Amon is a fucking giant, gasmask 33 seems to be Ayato's size.
>>
>>138694123
I know, that's not what I meant. I mean if 33 is Touka or whatever, then Amon is no longer necessarily required to be at Cochlea to stop Kaneki and could be at Rue instead.
>>
>>138693835
No its Saiko
>>
>>138692492
Kaneki is the OEK. Kaneki will kill arima then he will let eto kill him.

Eto basically thinks that anyone as powerful as arima should not exist and she knows kaneki will kill arima so she wants kaneki to kill himself afterwards.
>>
>>138691481
I don't think the flashback told us anything fundamentally new. Kaneki definitely ate some part of Hide, but probably not all of him.

He is probably, and unfortunately, still alive.
>>
>>138694314
And also OEK
>>
>>138694358
No
>>
>>138694358
No
>>
>>138691472
How could you say "probably" when her name is listed right there? She's with Hoji's squad, damn it.
>>
File: 20160316_044413.png (100KB, 249x348px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160316_044413.png
100KB, 249x348px
>>138694371
>>138694378
Hide OEK confirmed
>>
>>138691472
That'll come after the mess with her and Houji vs Takizawa is dealt with.
>>
>>138692747
They fuck off to tumblr when it's time to make and discuss a theory. /a/ TG threads are for shitposting.
>>
File: Right.png (1MB, 899x879px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Right.png
1MB, 899x879px
>>138694881
Get out of my shitpost thread
>>
>>138694881
SHUT the FUCK UP, im Clownposting here.
>>
File: Post-Human Warrior.png (597KB, 500x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Post-Human Warrior.png
597KB, 500x810px
Post good Amon art.
>>
File: 1457047136573.png (573KB, 748x784px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457047136573.png
573KB, 748x784px
>>
File: 1457130453146.png (31KB, 143x139px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457130453146.png
31KB, 143x139px
Wow!
>>
>>138690728
33 is too short to be yomo
>>
File: 1457831392975.png (298KB, 845x694px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457831392975.png
298KB, 845x694px
Attention all mods!
Attention all mods!

All shitposters have been unbanned by him, the TOKYO GHOUL.
>>
>>138696342
this is an even greater panel, than the Qs-Squad double page.
>>
File: 1457492802821.jpg (39KB, 569x417px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457492802821.jpg
39KB, 569x417px
Holy shit! The OP is the one eyed shitposter? For real??
>>
>>138696554
and you're the damned clownposter faggot
>>
sage and report. sage and report
>>
>>138690588
>Tokyo Ghoul + Re:
>Speculation Thread
Shitposter-kunt, many WSJ manga spoilers have been delivered earlier. Why do you not go, be cancer there and shitpost in your favorite general WanPiss thread or My Naruto Academia?
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 443x604px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 443x604px
>>138694139
Saiko a OEQT
>>
File: 333i.jpg (386KB, 690x844px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
333i.jpg
386KB, 690x844px
>>
File: 1456744939304.jpg (125KB, 628x326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456744939304.jpg
125KB, 628x326px
oh
>>
File: 59999j.jpg (105KB, 586x716px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
59999j.jpg
105KB, 586x716px
>>138691022
>>
>>138694881
Tokyo ghoul is fucking shit

This why it has shit fanbase
>>
Who are more cancer? Hidefags or Etofags
>>
File: 1456799945098.png (32KB, 326x226px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456799945098.png
32KB, 326x226px
>>138697005
holy shit what a qt
>>
Is there an investigator besides to Arima who can deal with Kaneki?
>>
>>138698264
Negative
>>
File: Eat_Me.png (488KB, 566x594px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Eat_Me.png
488KB, 566x594px
Hide fags got BTFO

>mfw it was pretty fucking obvious
>>
>>138698264
We don't know anything about the CCG's Milf.
>>
Can't wait for Furuta to BTFO Eto once again.
>>
File: furutaghoul.png (870KB, 1152x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
furutaghoul.png
870KB, 1152x1400px
Rereading the first manga at the moment, I'm not so sure if Furuta is human anymore. What reason would he have not to eat in front of her if she was going to die anyway?
>>
>>138698369
Touka was right. Kaneki really is a selfish piece of shit.

Hide right here was ready to give his life so that Kaneki could live on. He even told him that he's worth living and worth being saved.

Yet Kaneki is like "Nah man fuck that shit I'm going to kill myself now."
He basically spits on Hide's last wish that he heard and doesn't give a shit about how devastated the people who love him would be after his death.

Kaneki still pretends to care about others but in the end it's all about him again. If not even Hide can snap him out of it then who can?
>>
File: bffsforever.jpg (151KB, 900x562px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bffsforever.jpg
151KB, 900x562px
>>138699918
>If not even Hide can snap him out of it then who can?
Takizawa will teach him the way of pineapples.
>>
>>138690728
She isn't there, and even If she and Amon were both at the prison Amon wouldn't let her kill hinami.
>>
>>138699918
What? Did you even read right? Hide let Kaneki eat him because he wanted to show Arima that he's a valuable being. Hide didn't have expectancy for Kaneki to runaway, he knew that Kaneki and Arima battle was unavoidable, he just wanted his best friend to be in shape enough to make Arima reconsider killing him. The cool fact is that after Kaneki ate Hide, for some reason his kagune got even stronger
>>
>>138700746
You don't get it, anon is complaining about Kaneki wanting to throw his life away even after Hide threw his own life away for the sake of Kaneki's survival
>>
>>138690728
>Yomo
>powerlevel hidden
>utterly jobs to Arima
>>
>>138691322
Insighttful post
>>
>>138701199
Oh yeah, and Kaneki jobbed to Shachi - what a weak piece of shit he is at the moment.
Are you forgetting how much time has passed?
>>
>>138701231
Agreed, Cunecki is shit.
>>
>>138691022
Why is Furuta a woman in here?
>>
>>138701537
Why would you say that?
>>
>>138701581
He's probably refering to the second panel. The
>>
>>138701659
Ignore that "the" at the end
>>
>>138699879
He is halfie, anon. Was "bred" from a "breeder" semen demon with based Yoshitoki's seed.
>>
>>138697005
god Saiko gets my dick hard
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>138699879
>tfw Souta was 19 here
>>
>>138701896
He was 23
>>
>>138702121
He just turned 24 anon, he can't have been 23 more than 4 years ago.
>>
>>138702121
Events in TG were 4 years ago.
>>
>>138702150
>>138702190
So he was 20
>>
>>138702190
Ghoul Restaurant was 4 and a half years ago technically since it happened before TG's 6 month timeskip.
>>
>>138702243
He is the same age with Kaneki.
>>
>>138702583
And Ayato is younger than him.

Why does Kaneki look like a baby compared to everyone?
>>
>>138700797
the cycle of giving your life for someone you love continues
>>
>>138702615
Late growth I guess.
>>
>>138702615
He is short and had a cute face that he didn't quite lose even after putting on muscle and getting white hair.
>>
Do you think there's any chance that Kaneki falls for Hinami? It's pretty obvious she's already there
>>
>>138702775
Hinami is the heroine of Re.
>>
>>138690588
the whole manga is biography of kaneki written by eto
>>
>>138702775
He's more like a mother figure and onii-chan to her but don't let that stop your fantasies.
>>
>>138702775
Doubt it.
>>
>Kaneki about to kill Arima

HYPE
>>
>>138703415
No anon, Arima is about to kill Ayato, get it right.
>>
>>138703415
That's a few months off if it even happens.
>>
>>138703731
Can reddit just kill itself?
>>
>>138703731
Why the fuck mods allowing you and this fucking thread to exist? Where is the moderation? Fix this shit
>>
Whoever on the back cover of volume 6 has 90% chance of dying:
>Yamori
>Kanae
>Shirazu
>>
>>138694260
>she knows kaneki will kill arima so she wants kaneki to kill himself afterwards.

No. There are two kings. The king that inspired her novel "Bileygr King": Kaneki, the soon to be second King, and the first king that Eto wants dead.

And where are you getting Eto wants Kaneki to kill himself? She needs him. Eto is trying to fuck up his "last job" (dying in style) by telling Kaneki to kill the only person who can actually kill him, who is all but confirmed to be Arima at this point.
>>
>>138704804
Because the average reader of TG has very low reading comprehension and hasn't really cemented the fact that the chapter 'the second king' wasn't referring to Kaneki and Eto, as Eto stated she is not the king.
>>
Arima is just a human, it shouldn't be hard to kill him.
>>
File: haha.png (46KB, 290x267px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
haha.png
46KB, 290x267px
>>138705007
>>
File: 1457866366971.gif (4MB, 270x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457866366971.gif
4MB, 270x263px
>>138705007
>>
>>138692837
Arima could be a symbolic OEK in Eto's eyes, she said the OEK is in V's bellies, Arima comes from V, he could be their ultimate bred baby. Arima could be a human bred to have ghoul strengh without the need for human meat.
>>
>>138706356
That in your bellies line was super ambiguous. Could mean V, CCG, Cochlea, some other allegiance of Furutas we're not aware of.
>>
File: Screenshot (71).png (13KB, 586x86px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot (71).png
13KB, 586x86px
>>
>>138693438

The very first thing Eto says to Kaneki is:
>Arima Kishou would have dodged that poke to the forehead just now, Haise of Sasaki-kun.

The very next thing she says to him after he awakens is:
>Thank you for that uninteresting awakening performance. Well, well, well. Between you and Arima Kishou, I wonder whose stronger?

So she tested him and was defeated, amazed at his strength. The chapter is called "The Second King", meaning Kaneki proved his worth to Eto as the current One Eyed King's successor. With knowledge Kaneki is equal to or greater than Arima, she now wants Kaneki to kill and usurp the current king. Any reader with a brain sees where this is going. That's not even counting the "King" symbolism in Kaneki and Arima's birthdays and their numerous parallels.
>>
>>138706805
>the one eyed king is in your bellies
>just confirmed to us that Kaneki did eat Hide

Hide confirmed for OEK
>>
File: Screenshot (72).png (226KB, 583x442px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot (72).png
226KB, 583x442px
>>138706989
>Haise was Hid ein Kaneki's skin all along
Dead
Pic unrelated
>>
>>138706989
>the one eyed king is in your bellies
Kaneki confirmed for being a bovine.
>>
>>138690588
More Tokyo ghoul posts please.
>>
>>138698264
A single one? No, but several of them could handle him.
>>
>>138707051
Arima is going to whack Kaneki in the gut and he'll throw up Hide Perfect Cell style. Then he'll revert back to white haired Kaneki and they'll both fight Arima.
>>
Saged and reported
>>
>>138707730
Declaring reports as well as filing false ones is bannable you know.

>>138707220
Kek
>>
So is there a chance for early leaks this week?
>>
>>138708258
No.
>>
Will Donato and Eto scape? or we will see a Donato Vs Amon in Cochlea?

>>138690728
Akira hate Rabitt not Hina, so i dont see reason for her to be there.

Maybe Ayato will take one for the team to let Kaneki scape with Hina.
>>
>>138708527
>Will Donato and Eto scape? or we will see a Donato Vs Amon in Cochlea?

Eto's "I'll be in one of the lower rooms..." comment to Kaneki and Furuta's "Give the boss my best", all but confirms Eto will escape Cochlea despite /a/'s delusions.

Can't say anything about Based Donato, though. I hope he does.
>>
>>138708527
Why would Amon fight Donato, if anything Amon is here to break Donato out.
>>
File: 1449931350349.png (911KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449931350349.png
911KB, 800x800px
>>138708527
>Akira hate Rabitt not Hina, so i dont see reason for her to be there.
I want speedreaders to go back to ledit where they belong
>>
>>138702825
>Spot the delusional toukafag
>>
>>138706949
Iam not really liking the idea of Arima being the OEK, actually I don't like him being a ghoul at all. His whole character charm is being " the strongest human alive " so him being something not human will ruine that.
>>
>>138709515
Arima is not the one eyed king....... he is a simple dog of V the real king. While he is a part of their power only the leader of V should rightfully hold the title.
>>
>>138702775
It would certainly be a "unique" relationship. I find Kaneki has many more things in common with her then he has with Touka at the moment.

I'm not sure Ishida would ever be ready to deal with the backlash from Touken/Etoken shippers, the "Hinami is his imouto so that would be incest" idiots, and the "it's pedophilia" faggots if he went down that route.

Ishida's already hinted at it in part one (pic related) and the anime seemed to consider it in episode 19 so I'd be fine with it.
>>
>>138710303
>Ishida's already hinted at it in part one
Except he didn't. Hinami had a special relationship with her mother and their closeness was always shown through them holding hands. She sees Kaneki as a protective figure similar to her mother.
>>
>>138702775
He liked her like a little sister, but it was only hinted that Hinami liked Kaneki in a romantic fashion way.

Not that it has to stay that way.
>>
Can all shipperfags please fuck off to tumblr where they belong?
>>
>>138710582
>Except he didn't.
Depends on your point of view. Why bother have Eto make the statement of "couple" if Ishida never thought about it?

>She sees Kaneki as a protective figure similar to her mother.
You can apply that to almost everyone she's close with. And that's ironic since Kaneki hasn't protected her from anything thus far in the series, except for now when she's about to be executed by the CCG, and she protected him from Takizawa for a short period.
>>
File: 1457771422939.png (45KB, 248x248px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457771422939.png
45KB, 248x248px
>>138710303
Shippingfaggotry aside, it actually wouldn't be that unique. A man being in a relationship with a woman younger than him is not rare at all. Sure, you could say that Hinami and Kaneki's relationship is more like family, but you got you remember, they're not. From where I'm standing (sitting), she's probably the most deserving girl for Kaneki right now. She sacrificed her own happiness and life for him, and more than once, for that matter.

The main reason we shouldn't worry about this right now is because Hinami and Kaneki are both not in a position to settle down. The main reason this couldn't really work is because Kaneki, in reality, actually somewhat raised this girl in a way. So, that would show that there's obviously a different type of love between them that doesn't end with them fucking.

EtoXKaneki is stupid because there's almost no choice between them and we don't know her specific feelings or plans she has for Kaneki.

ToukaxKaneki needs more development. You could say that she cares about him and wants him to come back and all that, but it might have been just a crush she had on him. If they're going to force this one just because she's the only other girl around him that cares about him, then I'd rather it end with Kaneki being a wizard.
>>
>>138709846
While there is no guarantee the current one is Arima, there's literally nothing pointing towards the alleged "leader of V." Kaneki, the second king, is being developed as a successor to Arima for a reason.

Kaneki and Arima have the same birthday, December 20th or 12/20 (十二月二十日). That's not a coincidence. In both cases when the characters of either 十二 (12) or 二十 (20) are crossed, they form "王": the kanji for "king."

In chess, the most important piece is the "King." When Kaneki and Arima fought in V14, Ishida drew parts of their battle on a metaphorical chessboard: meaning there were two "kings" fighting on the chessboard: a white one and a black one. The player who takes the initiative is "White" (Arima) while the player who moves second is "Black" (Kaneki.) So the first "King" is "white" and the second "King" is black. And there's also the fact Arima is the "White Reaper" and Kaneki being the "Black Reaper" to consider.

It's true we don't know for sure who the first One Eyed King is, and I'm not going to count my chickens before they hatch, but all the narrative pieces are strongly suggesting Arima right now.

And I'd wouldn't be too sure Arima is just a puppet for the Washuu. Shachi can be mistaken. There's still a lot of mystery surrounding the guy.
>>
File: 1457428211038.jpg (73KB, 778x1027px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457428211038.jpg
73KB, 778x1027px
>>138711816
It's not even about the fact that Hinami is younger than Kaneki since he views Hinami more like a family member anyway.
I doubt there would be anything romantical going on if they both escape alive.
>>
>>138712181
Kinda looks like a crown behind them, too.
>>
File: 4198849592756.png (76KB, 277x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4198849592756.png
76KB, 277x405px
>>138711816
>it actually wouldn't be that unique. A man being in a relationship with a woman younger than him is not rare at all.
I'm talking about in the way it was introduced and then progressed. It came off less predictable to me.

>The main reason we shouldn't worry about this right now is because Hinami and Kaneki are both not in a position to settle down.
No one is at this point. When has any official characters been in a relationship with another character throughout the entirety of Tokyo Ghoul so far? None. No character is in a position to settle down because of all the shit going on and they probably won't until perhaps when the story is nearing its end.

>The main reason this couldn't really work is because Kaneki, in reality, actually somewhat raised this girl in a way.
They spent about a year/two years together so I can understand where you're coming from. I believe the 2-3 year timeskip somewhat healed that thinking process in a way. She's now able to hold her own in a way and is more mature as a result. It thus adds a new dynamic to their relationship that we have yet to see.

>ToukaxKaneki needs more development
ToukaxKaneki surely would need more development but it started off with the heavily cliche tsundere route which I admit, at first was great, but it got stale quickly between them. They spent plenty of time together in part one and I surely thought Ishida was going down that route, but after the Aogiri arc, when she became, in most respects, irrelevant to Kaneki except for a few moments here and there, I just couldn't see it anymore.

Even back then, when the manga was titled :re, and we saw Yomo and Touka after the timeskip, I was expecting to see the :re gang have their own time to shine but it never came and all they've been been receiving is cameos in certain chapters.

If Ishida was going to end with Touken, it certainly wouldn't have the best outcome at this point considering the damage their absence between each other has done.
>>
HinamixKaneki isnt going to happen you bunch of delusional shippingfags.
>>
File: crown.png (497KB, 1465x572px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
crown.png
497KB, 1465x572px
>>138712828

Yeah kinda, but that was pointed out already a while back I think.
>>
>>138712991
Nothing is certain with Ishida. Everyone's going to ship despite the fact that no ships have been confirmed throughout the entirety of the series thus far.
>>
File: cowardice.jpg (342KB, 862x904px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cowardice.jpg
342KB, 862x904px
How can Amon "Corpse Picker" Koutarou defeat Arima and save his son? The human cockblock is impervious to brute strength as shown by how easily he bested Eto in her kakuja form. This guy can easily fend off the full force of 10 DARUMAs combined. One must employ clever tactics to outsmart the enemy.

(1)Superior vision: Amon was noted to have a visual acuity of 2.0, which can come in handy against a person with weak eyesight such as Arima. This is especially handy in dark places like Cochlea, where one's vision could be heavily impaired. A half-blind enemy is much more easily defeated.

(2)Taking advantage of everything at hand: Quinques for extra firepower. But the biggest help is the Arata armor, wihch can heighten one's reflexes and speed. Such an armor could prove vital in helping dodge lethal attacks from behind, which are a known part of Arima's battle style. The cunning approach is key to victory. One must kick the enemy while he's down, steal his Quinque and then keep stripping him of every advantage.

(3)Strength in numbers: Fair play is pointless in a real war scenario. A skilled fighter understands that not taking the number's advantage against a lone enemy is foolish. Three-manning Arima will be one of the key points to achieve victory.
>>
>>138713200
Oh cool. Haven't been in these threads for a while, so I missed it. Anyone have that other pic with young Arima and Kuroneki? I think that one had a "crown" too.
>>
>>138712753
>he views Hinami more like a family member anyway.
Now go ahead and apply that to plenty of series:
>Main character gets a huge group of friends/family
>treats and calls them all family
>MC still ends up with someone within that "family" close to the ending
It's a poor excuse really.
>>
File: 19.png (205KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
19.png
205KB, 844x1200px
>>138713437
At your service, anon.
>>
>>138713527
Damn, they really do look similar.
>>
>>138713527
Based. Yeah, that's the one. Thanks.
>>
Here's the raw Young Jump version of the based Quinx Squad for all you shitposters
>>
Could you guys please stop talking about tumblr and reddit here ?
Let's just ignore theses guys that's all
>>
File: img000015.jpg (343KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000015.jpg
343KB, 836x1200px
Why do people put so much faith and level so much responsibility upon Kaneki

And why doesn't he ever say no
>>
>>138713437
>Haven't been in these threads for a while

How fucking dare you?
>>
>>138714205
He's Eyepatch, Centipede, The Black Reaper, Associate Special Class. Yoshimura wants him to save his child, Eto wants him to change the world.

They know he's like his mother so they want to overwork him to death.
>>
File: 16-17.png (3MB, 1719x1236px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
16-17.png
3MB, 1719x1236px
>>138714205
>Your father, the manager, Kuzen. He asked a favor of me. I asked that I "save" you.
>Tries to kill her via decapitation.

That seemed like a big "NO" on top of "Fuck you, Yoshimura" to me, anon. He'll probably end up doing it anyway though, because Kaneki.
>>
>>138713200
Those aren't the same though, at all.
This was pointed out as well when someone brought it up.
>>
why is kaneki so epic?
>>
>>138714717
He never said they were the same, just similar.
>>
>>138714663
well by save her he could mean to end her misery
>>
>>138692542
Hinami.
She would probably be happier without having to deal with all that crap anyway.
>>
>>138714663
>save her
Probably by ending her miserable life.
>>
File: brah.jpg (31KB, 312x353px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
brah.jpg
31KB, 312x353px
>>138713200
>>138713527
This is fucking confirmation. Jesus christ Ishida.
>>
>>138714663
>still not realizing that he missed on purpose and they both knew it
>>
>>138714975
>>138715013

It wouldn't surprise me if that was his line of thinking at the time. Just moments before he convinced himself that death was his salvation. He probably wanted to give Eto his twisted view of "salvation"

>>>138715087
I actually don't know. The first few times I read it, I was convinced he missed deliberately too. But then I started thinking like the other too anons I quoted, so I am kinda neutral on his intent there.
>>
>>138714663

How did he go from this to the weepy manchild we saw second to last chapter?
>>
>>138714717
> at all

Bullshit. I agree that they obviously don't look exactly the same, but they do look similar. Just look at the pattern and the shape.
>>
File: kakugan.jpg (78KB, 360x489px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kakugan.jpg
78KB, 360x489px
>>138714663
God remember when us anons were joking how he was bleeding from his eye because he was overusing his kakugan? Well shit, now Ishida is really going the Sasuke route with Kaneki losing his vision.

At that point Kaneki missing his attack should have been clear foreshadowing that his eyesight was going bad.
>>
>>138715228
Didn't Banjou explain it in the first part? About how when ever Kaneki gets into a fight his personality does a 180 and he turns into a ruthless sadistic person and that bipolar behavior would end up driving him insane, or am I just remembering it wrong?
>>
>>138715218
Yeah he thinks death is his only escape, and Eto is similar to him, probably ending it all in a glorious way for the solution.
>>
File: Those Eyes.png (1MB, 1797x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Those Eyes.png
1MB, 1797x1300px
>>138715366
Yeah. If the last chapter is anything to go by (and if that shot of Haise in ch. 31 was actually Arima's field of vision) -he's getting the same shit-tier vision as Arima too. I wonder what the actual reason for his deteriorating eyesight is, though.
>>
>>138715830
Ow.
>>
File: 10.png (250KB, 936x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
10.png
250KB, 936x1400px
>>138715515
You got it right.
>>
File: One eye.png (83KB, 409x318px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
One eye.png
83KB, 409x318px
>>138715830
>>
>>138715830
It's either the side effects of him having to regenerate his eyes several times or it's simply symbolism.

Most centipedes are blind or have very bad vision.
>>
>>138715830
Last chapter his vision went blurry for a while because of some sort of migrene headache connected with flashback incomming.
>>
>>138715830
Genetic. Arima is Kaneki's brother. Their father died with the same disease.
>>
>>138700746
That is interesting, the kagune reacts to emotional changes and Kaneki's eyesight has been getting worse. Eating Hide may have unlocked the limiter of his Kagune but now his body can't handle it.
>>
File: 03.png (131KB, 534x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
03.png
131KB, 534x540px
>>138716012
>Most centipedes are blind or have very bad vision.
Didn't know this. Interesting.

>>138716096
>Last chapter his vision went blurry for a while because of some sort of migrene headache connected with flashback incomming.

I mostly agree with this. But I think Ishida put emphasis on the black borders around his field of vision and the "blur" for a reason. Deteriorating eyesight has been a thing for a while with him.
>>
File: 1445275418176.gif (2MB, 496x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445275418176.gif
2MB, 496x366px
>>138716197
>Yfw Hide was eating a bunch of food drugged with Kagune and/or Kakuhou enhancers for the day Kaneki would eat him
>>
sup re bros
who /godneki/ here?
>>
>>138717078
Go back to batoto or whatever shitty subreddit you came from.
>>
>>138714026
Glorious Taiwan tidds in HD. Thanks anon.
>>
>>138715286
The shape isn't similar, beyond both being 3 dimensional solid objects which have certain protrusions. The pattern is also different where it matters especially.
>>
>>138718454
You're just baiting at this point. Right, anon?
>>
Kaneki is knocking out guards and breaking their guns because he doesn't want to kill them.

But at same time he is releasing ghouls from their cells.
So there is bunch of unconscious and unarmed guards just laying around and he released ghouls.

Isn't he just giving those ghouls free food?
>>
File: capped.jpg (85KB, 1336x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
capped.jpg
85KB, 1336x183px
reminder that Kaneki was in the sunlit garden
>>
>>138718748
Yup, he is undirectly killing them.
The hypocrisy is delicious.
>>
>>138718886
indirectly*
I am retarded.
>>
>>138718454
You realize that the other depictions crown pattern where the symbolic OEK is shown (chapter 87 of TG, chapter 60 of :re) are also inconsistent, correct? Even:
>>138712181
>>138713527
are not identical, but visually similar and intended to convey the same idea.

And I don't really see where you are seeing these massive differences between them. We all concede to the point they are not identical, but you would have to be blind to not see at least some semblance of a similarity.
>>
>>138718748
Some of his actions really confuse me. He's indirectly killing humans and this whole suicide thing is just stupid. It was Hide's last wish that Kaneki lives on but Kaneki genuinely doesn't care.
>>
>>138718748
He's a selfish hypocrite.

See>>138699918
>>
File: 15.png (680KB, 971x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
15.png
680KB, 971x1400px
>>138718998
>It was Hide's last wish that Kaneki lives on but Kaneki genuinely doesn't care.

Kaneki admitted that Hide was his "only emotional support" in life and wondered just to what extent he saved him. I feel it's quite natural he would be suicidal having lost that, even if it goes against Hide's wish for him to survive: Kaneki is weak without that bastion. If Hide is revealed to be alive, there's a strong chance this suicide mission of his will stop.
>>
>>138698369
We all knew Kaneki ate some of him, but if he's dead who was Touka visiting in the hospital ?
>>
>>138718998
>Hide's last wish that Kaneki lives on but Kaneki genuinely doesn't care.
Because Hide don't know shit about what Kaneki have to go through. Iam pretty sure Hide wouldn't stay without having some suicidal thoughts after getting tortured for 10 days by Yamori even if Kaneki wanted him to live.
>>
>>138719401
>Iam pretty sure Hide wouldn't stay without having some suicidal thoughts after getting tortured for 10 days by Yamori

This and Kaneki's suicidal tendencies have zero correlation. And Hide knows Kaneki better than anyone. What are you talking about?
>>
>>138718748
You know whats really funny its Cochlea is prison for ghouls.
Its fact which many people fail to understand what it means.
Do people really believe that ghouls imprisoned there are innocent and did nothing wrong?

Who knows how many dangerous and sick ghouls he released and if they escape outside, well who is person who started all that?

Who released them?
Its Kaneki.
People are cheering for Kaneki to save Hinami.
But what will happen after that?
Kaneki released ghouls on humans.

How will other people see his action?
He choose ghouls over humans.
Traitor.
He just burned that bridge of peace Manager talked about.
>>
File: 589229658792786.jpg (184KB, 860x1236px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
589229658792786.jpg
184KB, 860x1236px
>>138718446
No problem
>>
>>138719595
He absolutely doesn't care anymore. Fuck ghouls, fuck humans, fuck everything.

Right now his only plan is to somehow get Hinami out of there and die.

Just like he told Eto. He hasn't spend a single thought on what might happen after all of this is over.
>>
>>138719501
> And Hide knows Kaneki better than anyone. What are you talking about?
I know but knowing his suffering and actually experiencing it is a huge difference. So I say that anons who blame Kaneki for still wanting to suicide despite Hide's wish for him to live are selfish.
>>
File: 1455525322785.jpg (1006KB, 725x924px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455525322785.jpg
1006KB, 725x924px
>>138718748
He doesn't care as long as it's not him getting his hands dirty. He's a hypocrite like that.
I'm not sure what his motivations are at this point. Hell, is anyone?
>>
>>138719889
>the fingers that I knowledge as my own, made a silent voice.
I really like Kaneki's monoluge. Do you have the chapter link anon?
>>
>>138719938
> So I say that anons who blame Kaneki for still wanting to suicide despite Hide's wish for him to live are selfish.

I agree here, at least.

>>138719902
>He absolutely doesn't care anymore. Fuck ghouls, fuck humans, fuck everything.

This 100%. I thought that learning about V and the Washuu family conspiracy might have given him an impetus to live a bit longer (expose them, bridge the human and ghoul divide, then die.) They are the reason the "world is wrong", so you'd think he'd start there to "make everyone love him."But nope. Fuck that. He wants to die tonight during the prison break. To hell with everyone and the world's problems. Apparently imouto and random ghoul prisoner love is enough for him. But that begs the question, why bother holding onto the recorder if you plan on fucking off and dying tonight? I'm guessing a backup plan in case he fucks up his assisted suicide.
>>
>>138690728
>people really think 33 is supposed to be some special non-fodder ghoul

You fucking imbeciles.
>>
>>138720318
Kaneki's plans always fail. This time won't be different.

He will somehow fuck up and survive.
>>
File: 1448892273065.jpg (475KB, 926x911px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448892273065.jpg
475KB, 926x911px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWAsZHjIsfc
Arima v Kaneki animation, surprisingly well done. Haven't seen it posted so I thought I'd throw it down.
>>
>>138720260
>Do you have the chapter link anon?
For the young jump scans? Sure

If you want the official website, where the double pages are clearly shown but not downloadable, go here: >http://youngjump.jp/tokyoghoul/re/trial/

If you want to download the chapter for yourself with individual pages (double pages are separated), go here:
>http://youngjump.jp/web_comic/tokyoghoul_re/67/books/images/2/3.jpg
>http://youngjump.jp/web_comic/tokyoghoul_re/67/books/images/2/4.jpg
>etc...
>>
>>138720611
it's shit but good enough for a fan animation
>>
>>138720611
This fuels my hatred for Studio Pierrot even more.
>>
>>138720734
So much wasted fucking potential.

It could've been such a powerful scene.
>>
File: why.jpg (32KB, 272x224px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
why.jpg
32KB, 272x224px
>>138720611
Fuckin Pierrot

The deciding scene in the entire manga and it's not animated. Shit
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 1024x551px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 1024x551px
>>138720672
The Eto vs Arima fight in Root A had the same quality. Shows you how shit this whole fucking staff was.

A fucking fan animation manages to compete with them.
>>
>>138720955
No fucking doubt, my point is that both are shit but the fan animation is understandable, no excuses for Pierot
>>
>>138720647
Thank you.
>>
>>138720611
It's shit. I think this AMV is the only Kaneki vs Arima video that's worth watching.
>>
>>138721922
Forgot the link
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kQHUbfym4Hs
>>
>>138720916
That's not only point where they fucked up. The entire season was so off and missing all the good parts. What was the fucking point of him walking five minutes while carrying Hide? Could have just show us the fight between those two in that time.
>>
File: 00226.jpg (342KB, 840x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
00226.jpg
342KB, 840x1200px
>>138721922
>>138721970

Were you expecting Ufotable tier animation from a fan?

Regardless, the fan animation not only requires much more effort and creativity, but is more entertaining to watch overall. Watching someone copy paste manga panels that we've seen countless times with readjusted midtones, a few transitions, camera work, and some rock music slapped over it is nothing special.
>>
How did Haise manage to survive without eating humans again? I don't remember if this was explained or not.
>>
>>138722511
It's not like I was complaining about the animation, It's actually kinda good but the whole video wasn't creative and didn't have much impression at least for
me. Like this video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WmpitZQy-_0
It had shit to no animations and re used images from the anime and other anime as well but captured Tokyo Ghoul theme perfectly.

>Watching someone copy paste manga panels that we've seen countless times with readjusted midtones, a few transitions, camera work, and some rock music slapped over it is nothing special.
You can't seriously say that after watching this.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GxvYMHKyEKk
>>
File: 09.jpg (295KB, 860x1236px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
09.jpg
295KB, 860x1236px
>>138722691
>I don't remember if this was explained or not.
It wasn't. But Hinami mentions a "stew" fed to Cochlea inmates in her journal log in vol.4, and we actually see it in ch.67 being given to Kaneki while he was there.

So the strongest implication lies in him eating this during his time with the CCG.
>>
>>138723234
>You can't seriously say that after watching this.
That the thing. When I first clicked your video, I was expecting a [MAD] like the one you just linked. I actually enjoy these and I admit talent goes into them.
>>
File: rage.png (573KB, 963x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rage.png
573KB, 963x1400px
>>138722275
>What was the fucking point of him walking five minutes while carrying Hide?
Either they just ran out of budget and could only do walking for five minutes straight instead of an epic fight or they were just fuckin lazy as shit. My patience was tested when I watched it.

>One Eye Twins pop out of fuckin nowhere and there are zero explanations as to why they exist and why they are hanging around at all
>Kanou in the shadows = cameo for no fuckin reason
>Clowns just clowning around
>Random Shachi beating the shit out of his savior Kaneki because he simply smells like Rize
>Eto asks Shachi if he wants to see Rize = no Rize appearing alive and no Shachi ever again
>Banjou and the three musketeers show up for 30 second cameo and then disappear forever
>Tsukiyama randomly shows up to bitch to Kaneki near the end and Kaneki isn't surprised to see him at all

It was such a shit adaptation, it's tragic. The amount of characterization, action scenes, and overall theme was murdered forever.
>>
>>138723741
The adaption wasn't even trying to appeal to the manga fans. I would really liked to see Kaneki interaction with Aoigiri members, like that one scene where Kaneki was complaining about killing the nurse to Tatara and he force him to ear her to show his loyality. Most of Ishida drafts got ignored and gave us unnecessary Touka screen time. Seriously fuck Touka.
>>
>>138723975
>ear
eat*
>>
File: when.png (93KB, 300x446px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
when.png
93KB, 300x446px
I want to see some more characterization of this guy, I wonder if his sociable personality is a facade or not.
>>
File: 33.jpg (67KB, 421x346px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
33.jpg
67KB, 421x346px
>>138694108
>>138694123
Him and homoprince had to hide somewhere
>>
>>138723741
Frankly it's amazing how they were able to do absolutely everything wrong and then some.
>>
File: 4e998689h7987.png (637KB, 312x454px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4e998689h7987.png
637KB, 312x454px
>>138723975
>Kaneki was complaining about killing the nurse to Tatara and he forced him to eat her to show his loyalty
That's pretty hardcore
>>
My thoughts are that Arima is a clone of the original OEK.

Basically V cloned him to create a stock of perfect soldiers and he's the prototype.

Kind of like Zero had Big Boss cloned.
>>
>>138727074
Clone wars when?
>>
>>138724437
Holy fuck, no more shitty homo prince forced screentime, it was bad enough when Ishida pulled that many aspulls to let him survive.
>>
>>138723741
>Either they just ran out of budget and could only do walking for five minutes straight instead of an epic fight
I doubt Jason and Kaneki's fight was more expensive than all the cinematic animation Morita forced on the animation team. Morita tried to be artsy, fuck that man.
>>
Hinami dies and her last words will be the same as her mother's
Maybe that will snap Kaneki out of his current mentality
>>
>>138727780
Kaneki losing his main reason for living isn't going to snap him out of anything. In fact, it'd probably make him into an even bigger bitch.
>>
Rize birthday fuckin when Ishidaaaaa
>>
So now it's unavoidable that Kaneki will have to fight Arima if he wants to get out of there.

Honestly, who do you think will win?
>>
>>138728014
Ishida leave Rize alive because his sister like her,what a piece of shit.
>>
>>138699918
>Touka was right. Kaneki really is a selfish piece of shit.
And..? is his fuckin life and can do whatever that he want.
>>
>>138728213
Not him, but Kaneki should really learn if people gives up their lives to keep him alive he at least could be a little thankful and don't try to die in the first change he has.
But in my eyes Hide is as stupid as Kaneki. He knows Kaneki is depressive as fuck and he would be on suicide watch if something happens to him because of Kaneki.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 592x597px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 592x597px
>>138728213
Ebin argument m8.

Would you say the same thing if he randomly chops off Hinami's head in the next chapter because fuck everything?

Boy is depressive so he can do what he wants right?
>>
>>138691610
I know what post you mean anon, it was a very good theory since they guessed that hide let kaneki eat him so he can regain strength and prove his ''worth'' to arima so he could live.
>>
>>138718748
reminds me of how kira yamato would disable mobile suits, leaving them just sitting there for enemies to take out. so much for "PURE AND INNOCENT! DID NOTHING WRONG!" that the faggot director tried to push
>>
>>138727780
>>138727878
>Hinami gets killed
>Kaneki goes into full centipede kakuja form

could happen.
>>
>>138728386
Kaneki isn't required to live just because Hide wanted him to.

But I agree with your second statement. The hell, Hide.
>>
>>138714663
can someone spoonfeed me the location of these translated high qual scans?
>>
File: ouch.png (205KB, 693x331px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ouch.png
205KB, 693x331px
Ouch....OUCH!!!
>>
File: Me crying irl.png (495KB, 855x827px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Me crying irl.png
495KB, 855x827px
>I try to resist being a Clown irl
>*I cry like Kanecki in this picture
>"It's okay,....I just need to do my job...."
Life's not worth living if things arent interesting. After all the one's who get the last laugh are us, the Clown.
>>
why is Arima so perfect?
>>
File: SoutaSoutaSouta.jpg (457KB, 3300x1314px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SoutaSoutaSouta.jpg
457KB, 3300x1314px
soutasoutasouta
>>
>>138731823
You mean this?
http://crossbreedscans.com/
>>
File: Ima Arima Ari.png (152KB, 500x321px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ima Arima Ari.png
152KB, 500x321px
>>138732108
>>
File: 1457184899584.png (23KB, 147x230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457184899584.png
23KB, 147x230px
>>138732173
lmao mines better
>>
File: arima.gif (54KB, 187x201px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
arima.gif
54KB, 187x201px
>>138732198
I don't care, Arima is still stronger.
>>
>>138715366
>Well shit, now Ishida is really going the Sasuke route with Kaneki losing his vision.
Actually, I think this is supposed to be a reference to the author Kitahara Hakushū, whose poem Kaneki recited at V14. Hakushū was losing his eye sight at the end of his life.
>>
File: 1457827142844.jpg (92KB, 456x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457827142844.jpg
92KB, 456x810px
MFW Souta has been hiding his power level this entire time
>>
Are the HQ YJ scans uploaded somewhere?
>>
>>138733039
twistedhelscans have ch.1 to ch.30. oneeyedkingscans have put up ch. 51-59 on reddit. no idea where ch. 31 to ch. 50 are though.
>>
File: V14.jpg (2MB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
V14.jpg
2MB, 2048x1360px
Reminder that V14 is based on the Metropolitan Area Outer Underground Discharge Channel.
>>
>>138727660
Too bad his birthday poem indicates that he's coming back for even more character development (or maybe re's inability to be relevant will hold him up indefinitely).
>>
File: ohshit.png (181KB, 470x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ohshit.png
181KB, 470x700px
>>138733457
>>
Why did Kaneki take off his glasses if he's losing his eyesight?

What are the chances of the blurring being due to the Cochlea wall bullshit that tires out ghouls or whateverthefuck?
>>
The eyesight thing is him gaining knowledge a la odin
>>
File: 1449397185616.gif (4MB, 840x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449397185616.gif
4MB, 840x1200px
>>138732269
>>
Would Kaneki be able to use his kagune eyes to see? If he can I can definitely see him going completely blind and using his centipede mask when he needs to fight.
>>
File: 428918951.png (161KB, 631x228px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
428918951.png
161KB, 631x228px
>>138735214
Forgot pic
>>
>>138735214
Considering how he wasn't completely blind when he had the big beak mask that covered both eyes on I'd say yes, the eyes he grows would work as substitutes.
>>
>>138735214
Don't forget his new kagune.
>>
>>138734464
I don't know if he really is losing eyesight. So far all of his bad vision episodes were connected to pain episodes coming before a flashback. Besides would he take his glasses of if he wasn't seeing right?
>>
>>138735863
Haise said that his eyes got worse. I guess taking off his glasses was just for hype the same with cracking his fingers and the crazy face.
>>
File: tokyo-ghoulre-32.jpg (167KB, 800x1181px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tokyo-ghoulre-32.jpg
167KB, 800x1181px
>>138736025
Yes he did in 33 if i recall? But in 32 this happened. Flashbacks= sharp pain in the eyes/head.
>>
>>138736098
The difference is that back then Haise didn't have the same tunnel vision and the current Kaneki already has all his memories.
>>
>>138736226
"tunnel vision" was literally 1 pannel last chapter, also preceded by a headache.
>>
>>138733039
>>138733428
Here you go guise:
>https://mega.nz/#!MgAVwJKJ!zLrcs4r16sCjO1rEmZzUvDqNE7nbq_YGkgMKW9oZkqI
Contains chapters 1-3 & 31.5-64
>>
>>138736025
>crazy face.
Delusions, anon. He was terrified in that panel.
>>
>>138736347
Arima had the tunnel vision too and it's not possiable that he had an headache. I guess being the OEK makes you go blind or something.
>>
>>138736367
thank you m8
>>
>>138736728
We weren't talking about Arima.
>>
>>138736728
>I guess being the OEK makes you go blind or something.
That's literally Naruto-tier headcannon.
>>
>>138719595
He only released up to A rated ghouls, CCG should be able to clean that up in a bit of time. Not like he released the S, SS, and SSS rated ones.
>>138728213
What even is the intention behind this post. It literally says nothing, completely worthless. "A is A" no shit. You can say that about literally anyone regardless if behavior.
>>
File: 24th ward.png (161KB, 891x271px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
24th ward.png
161KB, 891x271px
Would the madman do it? Will we get a 24th ward arc with Kaneki's flashback while he's there?
>>
>>138718882
kaneki in the sunlit garden, what ch is that from
>>
>>138737138
The fact that his aunt regularly visited his mother to loan money and that Kaneki attended a school where he met Hide, contradict the idea that Kaneki and his mom actually lived in the 24th ward.
>>
>>138737300
Chapter 2 is where the picture is from.
>>
>>138690588
Why make a thread so early?
>>
>>138737300
These are just his prison clothes for fuck's sake.
>>
>>138712181
I don't even think Arima is a ghoul, I believe all the ghouls will consider their king the one who defeats Arima.
>>
>>138737317
Attending a school doesn't contradict it, and at this point we don't even know if the money thing actually happened. Fuck, having a unreliable MC is really annoying in these moments.
>>
File: 1443849525313.jpg (30KB, 334x393px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443849525313.jpg
30KB, 334x393px
>>138737605
>we don't even know if the money thing actually happened
If you think a little you'll realize that it not happening would contradict the narrative.
>>
>>138738030
What? How would it contradict the narrative? What would contradict the narrative would be if his aunt never existed. If she didn't actually borrow money from Kaneki's mother it barely would change anything since it's already obvious as fuck that she didn't overwork to death
>>
File: 1455938519198.jpg (97KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455938519198.jpg
97KB, 1024x569px
>>138738285
>since it's already obvious as fuck that she didn't overwork to death
>>
File: bruh.jpg (20KB, 312x353px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bruh.jpg
20KB, 312x353px
>>138738326
>Still believes that she overworked to death
Kek, so it was you shitposter-kunt? Fuck I actually got baited.
>>
File: 1455970584995.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455970584995.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>138738379
>actually believing some shit like Kaneki killed his mother
>>
>>138737358
Why can't he? People are enjoying discussing about Tokyo Ghoul so why the fuck can't he?
>>
>>138738450
>Implying I believe that
Fuck off, Kaneki already implied that his mother suicided.
>>
>>138738496
>Kaneki already implied that his mother suicided.
Source?
>>
>>138738450
Suicide, anon.

>Just like the maggot mommy was, I too...
>>
File: 51902480412.png (787KB, 865x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
51902480412.png
787KB, 865x1300px
>>138738511
This >>138738515
>>
>>138738683
Kaneki got his first boner from mommy punishment.
>>
>>138738683
That doesm't imply that Kaneki's mom commited suicide.
>>
File: OTP.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OTP.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>138738800
>Kaneki's first fap was his mom
Kek, to be fair she looks good.
>>
File: 1457460343170.jpg (483KB, 600x841px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457460343170.jpg
483KB, 600x841px
Who's gonna die this arc?
My guess is:
Takizawa - hes gonna join ccg's side, because of Houji and Akira, and get killed by Tatara/new owls
Houji
Tatara
Torso will 100% die
Ui
Someone from Q's (please)
Ayato/number 33 (probably Touka)
Arima

A really big game changer here will be Amon. I think he's in Rue island.
>>
>>138738866
She looks like Rize, of course she looks good.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 300x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 300x450px
I have no idea what the fuck is happening on this manga anymore. Which character is which and doing what.
>>
>>138738800
I did, too. My mom stopped hitting me when I turned 13 and I turned out to have a wet dream about it one day because I missed it.
>>
>>138738843
>and then, like the maggot mommy was, I too... (tried to kill myself)
>but I messed up. I didn't die.
This is exactly what Kaneki implies on this panel. Are you retarded or are you just baiting?
>>
>>138738939
>poor reading comprehension
>>
>>138738953
13?!
late bloomer-kun
>>
>>138738963
Okay.
>>
>>138739021
Indeed.
>>
>>138738897
Yes the similarities are very strong..i wonder if that means he going to kill her.
>>
>>138739097
Kaneki didn't kill his mother.
>>
File: 1457231621004.png (2MB, 1140x969px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457231621004.png
2MB, 1140x969px
>>138737134
>He only released up to A rated ghouls, CCG should be able to clean that up in a bit of time. Not like he released the S, SS, and SSS rated ones.

Fodder killing each other doesn't make it okay. For every human that dies, it's indirectly Kaneki's fault.
>>
>>138739398
I doubt Kaneki cares enough to feel guilt from it.
>>
File: TvM3jYi.png (953KB, 790x554px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TvM3jYi.png
953KB, 790x554px
>>138739455
Probably, but what can you expect from a selfish hyprocrite? It still baffles me how he could pull off something like this, while never actually killing a human being himself.
>>
File: King.jpg (317KB, 878x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
King.jpg
317KB, 878x500px
>>138737138
Yes, we will get a 24th ward arc and it's going to be insane.
>>
I don't even know what's going anymore.

For some reason TG has always been hard to follow for me, and lately the manga is even getting worse. The fucking drawings are a mess.
>>
>>138739323
But he is gonna kill her anyway
>>
>>138739789
Arima is Kaneki's father, that's the only thing you need to know.
>>
>>138739789
>The fucking drawings are a mess.
You mean the scans.
>>
>>138739398
I didn't say it necessarily made Kaneki completely innocent, but at the very least it's not like he is causing the deaths of uninvolved civilians by letting ghoul fodder occupy CCG fodder.
>>
>>138738683
>Like the maggot mommy was, I too [would die]
That doesn't imply suicide, just a lack of self worth and being suicidal.
>>
>>138739789
Just pretend that you know whats going on. Say things like: "Ishida a shit", "Kaneki a beta manlet", "Eto BTFO", "Furuta BTFO".
>>
>>138739547
He was always like that even with nonfodder ghouls, like how he didn't finish off Yamori either.
>>
>>138740670
He just didn't care enough about them. But when it came to humans like Amon, he actively didn't want to hurt/kill them needlessly.
>>
>>138740620
This. Is it called a martyr complex? Apparently Amon has it too.
>In psychology a person who has a martyr complex, sometimes associated with the term victim complex, desires the feeling of being a martyr for his/her own sake, seeking out suffering or persecution because it either feeds a psychological need, or a desire to avoid responsibility.
>>
>>138740620
>>138740799
This >>138738963
>Implying Ishida wouldn't use the chance to increase the tragedy
>>
Editfag here, a few v6 omake are out
>>
>>138741990
>200% Urie
He just keeps getting more and more incredible.
>>
>>138741990
>>
>>138742024
>>
>>138742048
>>
post eto's butt
>>
File: 4487882787.png (283KB, 630x907px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4487882787.png
283KB, 630x907px
>>138742073
>>
>>138742233
Eto a shit
>>
>>138742305

He's literally a centipede
>>
>>138742305
>Kaze Germany
>>
>>138742048
>>138742073
Cute!
>>138742305
Ah, we finally get a better look at this without the colors and transposed patterns.
>>
>>138742416
Looks more like roots.
>>
>>138741990
wonder if shao is a lesbian
>>
File: Kaneki.png (499KB, 599x424px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kaneki.png
499KB, 599x424px
>>138742305
Why didn't they use the colored one? it looks better
>>
>>138742722
Because we already know the coloured version, and the illustrations at tthe end of TG volumes are usually sketches.
>>
File: tg v6 .png (302KB, 452x1336px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tg v6 .png
302KB, 452x1336px
By makyun
>>
>>138741990
>that qt Hairu
Is Ishida fucking with us? I can't take this shit anymore. I just want to forget about Hairu and Ishida's bullshit that killed her ;_;
>>
>>138742916
Shao's thighs confirmed THICK.
>>
>>138742935
He's done it with Mado too, you know. Cute fathers doing things with their cute daughters.

Or Yamori doing stupid shit with all the other Aogiri members.
>>
>>138742916
>Hairu-neesama
>we will never have Shao/Hairu lesbian action
Fuck Ishida and fuck ghoul scum maid.
>>
No Bio? No new artwork?
>>
>>138742073
Miza x Naki OTP confirmed?
>>
File: CTFeXhuUEAEx8TZ.png (245KB, 466x928px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CTFeXhuUEAEx8TZ.png
245KB, 466x928px
>>138743032
>>
>>138742722
>saving a thumbnail
>>
>>138742722
The colored one loses shape detail.
They're actually a bit different, even
>>
>>138743448
fuck me up senpai
>>
>>138742305
HABBENING.
>>
File: Kakuja's Egg.png (423KB, 1079x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kakuja's Egg.png
423KB, 1079x1600px
>>138742305
Is that supposed to be him "hatching" out of the kakuja?
>>
File: tg v6.png (256KB, 456x1344px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tg v6.png
256KB, 456x1344px
>>
>>138744005
Urie's kakuja confirmed.
>>
File: cantwakeup.png (56KB, 166x205px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cantwakeup.png
56KB, 166x205px
>>138744005
>yfw all this monster Urie shit was foreshadowing
>>
File: tg v6.png (502KB, 448x1352px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tg v6.png
502KB, 448x1352px
>>
File: BEST BOI.png (431KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BEST BOI.png
431KB, 950x1300px
Reminder that 7th april is chapter 71 release day and that BEST BOY will that week
>>
>>138744666
Hello r.eddit
>>
>>138744666
Devilish trips confirm.
>>
>>138744734
Im actually from 8 chan shit-kun
>>
>>138744774
Yeah, yeah, fuck off iAscheriit.
>>
File: 1457872734441.jpg (67KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457872734441.jpg
67KB, 300x300px
>>138744666
Confirmed
>>
File: Furuta-Souta.jpg (39KB, 640x297px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Furuta-Souta.jpg
39KB, 640x297px
>>138690588
>Why did Hide just show up now and not sooner?
Well he had to live up to his name! :^)
>>
File: Satan.jpg (65KB, 411x339px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Satan.jpg
65KB, 411x339px
>>138744666
PRAISE SATAN-SAMA
>>
Eyepatch is so cancerous.
>>
File: TGre v6.png (482KB, 448x1352px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TGre v6.png
482KB, 448x1352px
>>
>>138745021
Anon, please, I'm not even him. It was just a friendly warning for people to prepare themselves for the coming of the Antichrist.
>>
>>138745094
fuck off back to your hugbox
>>
>>138745094
Please kill yourself.
>>