[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is it. This is the thread where we will finally decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 47d84e2016c9a7b3f9a4849498a9c303.jpg (164KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
47d84e2016c9a7b3f9a4849498a9c303.jpg
164KB, 850x1200px
This is it. This is the thread where we will finally decide who is right and who is wrong. The minority will finally submit to the majority.
No more fighting. No more name-calling. This is really it. Discussion literally ends here. Democracy and justice will prevail.
http://strawpoll.me/7095460
>>
Can't they both be best?
Also why is /a/ so opposed to them getting together? They'd probably get along well.
>>
Coconut is best grill.
>>
>proxypoll
>not even with recaptcha
FUCK OFF, CANCER
>>
>>138688665
People from other boards don't like girls getting together.
>>
Fuck Saya. She's a boring childhood friend shitfag.
>>
>>138688616
Fuck off
>>
File: 1457910257563.jpg (122KB, 1017x786px) Image search: [Google]
1457910257563.jpg
122KB, 1017x786px
>>138688616
>>
File: No Im Serious.jpg (46KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
No Im Serious.jpg
46KB, 500x309px
>>138688616
That boy on the left is pretty feminine.
>>
This is pretty tough. I love childhood friends, but I also love crazy eyes and tiddies.
>>
>>138688616
>Democracy and justice
If you haven't been following the US election, you should check it out to see how a bunch of uneducated retards are willing to elect a habitual liar or a walking-meme, just for the hell of it.

Also, the real question should be, "Does X have disgusting piercings on her ears?"
If the answer is 'yes' to a given character, it signals that the character in question is trash.
>>
If the choice was one or the other, I would pick Saya. Hotarus personality is shit and Saya is a good girl with a nice flat chest.
However Hotaru is more unique, so when the fad passes and they are lost to the sea of past cute girls, I will remember Hotaru more fondly. Mostly for her outfits and her sexy face.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.