[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Index

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli.png (438KB, 575x360px) Image search: [Google]
Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli.png
438KB, 575x360px
Was he the real Best Boy?
He's pretty popular with the grimoires .
>>
Reminder that real girls would prefer Accelerator. In reality, Mikoto would keep up with the clones, hero worship Touma but not fall for him, and wet her panties for Accelerator once she hears about him protecting Last Order
>>
>>138670500

He wasn't my favorite but I liked all of GROUP.
>>
>>138671300
Same
>>
>>138671300
I want GROUP to re-GROUP.
Etzali-oniichan will make GROUP great again
>>
>>138671683

First he has to fight his way out of kamachi's eternal hell of forgotten characters.

Maybe accelerator and tsuchimikado's disappearances are leading up to it.
>>
>>138671683
GROUP was great...for a powerful team. They weren't friends at all and seeing them do boring SOL stuff wouldn't fit. For GROUP to reunite and for it be good, peace would have to be wrecked first.
>>
>Has cute brown girl kouhai
>Prefers Mikoto
What a shit taste
>>
>>138673700
>>Has cute brown yandere girl kouhai
fixed it for ya.
>>
File: Xochitl_(bikini).jpg (884KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Xochitl_(bikini).jpg
884KB, 1131x1600px
>>138673700

Maybe she was too lewd for his tastes.
>>
>>138673954
but she doesn't have that body anymore
>>
>>138671180
I can almost see Touma trying to hook her and Accel up just so she'd ease up on stalking and shocking him.
>>
>>138674480
This would require him knowing she shocks him and follows him around because she likes him.

But real talk, he'd be happy if they got together or at least became good friends because of what he saw in NT9. Even disregarding that, I don't think Touma cares much for negativity, and those two getting together would be a giant middle finger to the negativity in the world
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.