[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know why they strayed so far from the manga last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 12

File: AOTS.jpg (91KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
AOTS.jpg
91KB, 700x396px
I don't know why they strayed so far from the manga last ep, but Blue is confirmed best girl now.

Since the canon is dead anyway, is Mustache just dead??
>>
boy falls in love with a girl..
>>
We all thought that this show couldn't possibly provoke World War 3, and we were right actually.
>>
>>138636105
Lol you're an idiot. Mustache isn't dead. Pay attention you retard.
>>
>>138636283
Then explain the scene with the blood and the forks at the end?! Wow.
>>
>>138636105
>Blue is confirmed best girl now
The only good thing about that whore is her tits. Get better taste and stop thinking with your dick.
>>
>>138636105
>Mustache
>dead
He's going to get a powerup, they've been foreshadowing it for such a long time
>>
>>138636439
You're fucking retarded. Don't you remember the scene from before that? He didn't die because of the forks, he cut his hand on the knife and fell over once he saw best girl's panties. What was her name again?
>>
>>138636563
>Best girl
No one even remembers her name, I bet you couldn't even describe her besides her cool hat, dipshit. Blue > Twintails >>> Literal Shit > Hat-chan
>>
well i'm sure there's been plenty of yuks from the peanut gallery about this, but let me just say - it was honestly revolutionary for the main char to be depicted enduring an AIDS diagnosis with such humanity and good humor
>>
>>138636635
fuck you hat-chan is pure.
>>
>>138636635
The hat isn't even cool. You must be fucking retarded.
>>
FINDS A WAY
>>
Beatrice a best.
>>
>>138636736
Hat-chan can fucking 1 shot Beatrice. Hell, Mustache-kun can fuck her up also.
>>
Let me just say the whole cast is gonna have AIDS soon when pimp MC bust a nut in every goddamn one of them. MC for president.
>>
>>138636644
I agree. But its kinda pathetic that people die with aids in year 4098.
>>
btw I'm a girl
>>
>>138636709
How in the fuck could you not like the hat?
How can someone with so much shit taste even exist?
>>
Just saying, MC is the motherfucking G.O.A.T. Nigga literally busted a nut on every single character.
>>
>>138636105
>engrish
Why do the japanese like to use this so much?
Completely ruined the scene for me
>>
File: 1456537114262.png (136KB, 383x493px) Image search: [Google]
1456537114262.png
136KB, 383x493px
>>138636105
Sauce?
>>
>>138636862
Not on Hat-chan, she dodged the semen.
>>
>>138636105
It's an ecchi with nude crotch shots
>>
Why was the first ten minutes of the last episode just white noise and periodic distorted screams
>>
>>138636984
Apparently the animation staff went on break. Does anyone remember why? I forgot the story, IIRC it had something to do with the budget?
>>
>>138636984
Foreshadows rape.
>>
>>138636105
Anime ending was shit. Manga was so much better.

Also Mustache will never die. He will live on in our hearts always and forever.
>>
>>138636957
>>138636984
>>138637092
OP's pic was from the few frames of not-static in last ep. The director refused to remove the rape in ep 7 so they cut his budget but that motherfucker didn't care.
>>
>>138636984
It's symbolic of the busted nuts the MC shot and the jizz that never lived.
>>
>>138637092
I heard the director went crazy. As in, locked up for his own protection crazy.
>>
I hate Hat-chan so much

So fucking much

And all of you as well!
>>
>>138637195
Yeah, I heard he ate a live rat which made him go crazy.
>>
>>138637421
I'll stab you, nigger. Hat-chan is the best.
I'm literally going to marry her.
>>
Female villain becomes part of the harem and wins, not because she is an old childhood friend, was his love interest before she became evil, or connected to him in any way. She wins because she is best girl and their interactions are the best and MC is just that based.
>>
Mustache is alive, if you paid attention at the end you could tell he was driving the car.
>>
>pubes

Nigga I didn't sign up for this. I don't even mind pubes but there was just too many of them.
>>
>>138637706
Are you talking about Hat-chan?
>>
Last ep of Boku Haram was pretty intense, I never expected Jamal to confess his feelings to Abdhul at the stoning no less
>>
>>138637761
What a fag.
This is a breath of fresh air, there are not enough pubes in anime.
>>
>>138637859
Haram fags gtfo
go shit on your own threads
>>
>>138637890
Lords of the sand had plenty though, fuck I'm surprised it got past the nip censorship laws
>>
>>138637731
And if you had paid attention you'd realize that the driver looking like Mustache was because the protagonist "sees" mustache in everyone after his sacrifice. I mean if you look in the background the people in the crowd all had Mustache's face as well. Mustache died but he lives on in our hearts.
>>
>>138638321
>seeing things that literally aren't there

>being a mustachefag
I'm sorry but ire-san is the true player in this game
>>
>>138636105
They aren't straying just fleshing out more of the world.

The writing is even being approved by Two.
>>
>1201 chapters later and we find out she isn't a virgin
Fucking dropped and burning all of my merch. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to wait this long to tell me MC's mom isn't pure.
>>
File: 1447714112570.gif (428KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1447714112570.gif
428KB, 245x245px
>that 20 minute mecha fight
>those uncensored nipples
>that dancing competition at the school culture festival
>that Rick Moranis cameo
>the curbstomping scene

AOTS, 100%
>>
>>138638770
The dancing competition was shit. The CGI is getting better but its still cringey and if hat-chan wasn't in the dance it might have killed the episode. Anyway, everything else you said holds up and the show is AOTS.
>>
>>138638770
This is AOTY.
>>
>>138638601
>approved by a rat turd eating madman
>good

But its the best we'll have in years
>>
>>138638770
>that 20 minute mecha fight
It dragged on far too long, and the CG was mediocre at best.
If it'd been 15 minutes or so, it would have been fantastic.
And I'm still mad they killed off best boy.
>>
This anime is very realistic in how it depicts weapons and tactics. It's almost as if they did research!

It's cool that the americans in this series has almost no "I hate americans" feel to their writing.

The germans look dumb, is this the first anime japan does where they pick on germans for once?
>>
>>138639404
They do get some things right.
Despite all its flaws, this may be one of the better anime in the last few years.
>>
File: ,2.jpg (136KB, 457x381px) Image search: [Google]
,2.jpg
136KB, 457x381px
When I won the character competition I thought my OC would get to be the MC, not the gay sidekick.
>>
File: get fucked horse nerd.jpg (602KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
get fucked horse nerd.jpg
602KB, 1600x900px
This is all good chat, but why is nobody talking about that masterful use of the tercio formation by best girl in that last battle?
>>
File: kTeFWWXNm4lbCra.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
kTeFWWXNm4lbCra.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
>>138639232
>mediocre at best

It's been full of QUALITY

Just look at the extremely enlarged crop of that one frame in that fast-paced scene in pic related that absolutely proves my point that the whole scene was poorly done beyond any reasonable shadow of a doubt.

Total fucking garbage.
>>
>>138641008
Holy shit delete this eye cancer.
>>
Next week beach episode, Twintails in Misugi will be glorious
>>
How even did the Lunar Adro defeat the Alpha Qestur?!
I don't care how good a pilot is, an inferior mech is an inferior mech. That's some New-type level gary stu BS!
>>
>most recent Blu-ray features a short where Hat-chan takes MC-kun to a micro bikini contest, where he accidentally swaps place with one of the models and is forced to pose
Why the fuck are you faggots not supporting Studio Tadaima? Literally based.
>>
>>138641730
Just because the Qestur is newer and, on paper, better, doesn't mean it's invincible, especially if the pilot's a moron who exposes the most vulnerable parts.
>>
>>138639232
This. The models are crummy but the fight's choreography was on point.
>>138638911
I think the dancing competition was ANOTHER death-flag, calling it for hat-chan to die next episode in the beginning of the season finale.
>>
I love Tsukihime
>>
>>138641996
>even remembering her name
>>
>Everyone shitting themselves over Moustache-kun's sacrifice and Kaizakuzan Mecha
>Not realizing based Delivery Boy predicted it all back in episode 1
>>
>>138642030
fuck you, she was best girl 2012
>>
>>138637859
Goat best girl, Camel a shit, A SHIT
>>
>>138641904
Qestur Dropping the shield like that was just stupid.
>>138642194
Based Hotoko Aramadi was crazy enough to foreshadow it. But he also subverted our expectations brilliantly with the transition of their faces over each other. Such a classic move.
>>
>>138642489
>Camel a shit, A SHIT
>Only girl who actually helped
>Ran for miles to deliver a message when Goat wouldn't even try
>Didn't speak a word even after being sold forcefully by Hassim
>Never shit on MCs bed
You are out of your fucking gourd
>>
Why is nobody talking about twintail?

/a/ has been bitching for years about generic flat-chested twintail tsunderes. Yet this show finally gives you a twintail that gets shit done, and all you do is fawn over blue and hat-chan.

Reminder that twintail SAVED Mustache while blue did nothing.
>>
I thought Goat and the diabetic coconut girl was siblings who loved each other?
Why the sudden hate?
>>
>>138643650
>blue did nothing
Blue is a shit, yes, but that doesn't mean twintail is better than Hat-chan.
>>
BLUE BEST GIRL
HAT CHAN IS WORST

ALL THAT IS IMPORTANT
>>
Overrated shit with a vocal circlejerking fanbase?
>>
>>138643812
>didn't even get in the fucking robot
>best

anon...
>>
>>138643865
>liking mechashit
>2k16
Fucking newfags
>>
I really wish they would just pull it out of filler hell already. Yes, we know Jinga had a rough home life, but we don't need to know every single little detail. At least his sister is primo waifu material

When are we going to see an arc over the Second Plains War?
>>
File: grumpychan.webm (695KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
grumpychan.webm
695KB, 1280x720px
>main girl/girl on the cover of the first LN didn't win
>main girl wasn't even the main girl she got the same amount of development as everyone else it's just that she was introduced first
I'm fucking furious. I didn't pick up this series to be held in suspense as to who would win the MC.
It's an insult that they thought people would want to figure out who was going to win instead of being told right away.
>>
Someone just spoil the manga for me, I don't want to wait for a new episode each week anymore.
>>
>>138644402
Blue dies.
>>
>>138638392
I enjoyed the file name.
>>
>>138644402
It's all a dream.
But not really
>>
>>138644427
Blue dies and redeems herself

Anime-onlyfags like hat-chan. Mangafags like Blue. There's a reason for that.
>>
So his penis was her vagina all along?
>>
>>138640798
No kidding. I didn't even know it could work in underwater combat, but best girl made it happen.
>>
>>138644567
Last time someone asked this in a con featuring the author he had to be put in a straitjacket and carried away.
>>
Tsukihime
>>
>>138636105
>not spoilered
ONE FUCKING JOB
>>
Pretty good first episode. It was pretty faithful to the LN and the pacing was pretty nice. But considering it's only one cour I'm afraid the later episodes will ignore a lot of Ehylia's monologue and they will just make her party go straight to Great Graveyard of Hirylas. I really hope the director won't fuck up too much.
>>
>>138637433
No, he ate the rat AFTER he went crazy
>>
>>138643650
>twintail SAVED Mustache
Yeah, just to leave him alone while he was weak as shit during a fucking invasion
Hat > Blue > Succubus > King Guidorah >>>>>> Shit >>>>>>>> Twintails
>>
>>138646285
The question is, leave Mustache for WHO?

NTR INCOMING
T
R

I
N
C
O
M
I
N
G
>>
>>138636105
KEIT AI
E
I
T

A
I
>>
>there will never be Mustache x Cowboy-Hatto
>>
>>138644533
You should have stopped reading when you saw commie.
>>
Sombrero-sama did nothing wrong.
>>
I personally wasnt a fan of the panning in the last ep like who were they trying to fool we know kushen killed welshiki
>>
This might be a bit of an oxymoron, but...
GOOD ANIME
>>
>>138636105
electric comunication devices, alternate realities, philosofy, romance, drama, platonical love
>>
File: 1232134334.jpg (33KB, 400x406px) Image search: [Google]
1232134334.jpg
33KB, 400x406px
Hatchan x Mustach OTP
>>
>>138646285
>Hat > Blue > Succubus > King Guidorah

King Guidorah is weak because he never has to do any fighting himself instead he has Welshiki fight for him in the Alpha Qestur.

>>138642194
The Kaizakuzan transformation of the Lunar Adro into the Full Moon Adrogama was amazing. Sad it took Moustache's death to trigger the awakening in Kushen.
>>
>>138644801
How is he doing anyway? Like how does he keep writing, this madman blows my mind!
>>
>>138649450
Hotoko Aramadi takes so many drugs.
>>
>>138649524
What scares me the most is that he'll die before the manga is finished
>>
I read a spoiler that MustachexHat-chan happens, and that gives him the fighting spirit to use the Qestur's Reality Bomb. Is this real? Can mangafags confirm?
>>
>>138649922
Pretty major spoilers ahead for animefags.

Mustache and Hat spend the night together in a hotel room. Hats trying to teach him to control Qestur through some meditation type thing, similar to when she hides from Guidorah. Its not shown, but its sort of implied they hook up. Hat get hospitalized from a head shot from Succubus and Mustache gets PISSED, jumps in Questur and opens with a reality bomb. The next chapter flashes back to him in Hat-stance in the pilot seat crying.
>>
File: 1448937468799.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1448937468799.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>138650060
It's... beautiful
>>
Considering it was underwater and masterfully presented I was truly happy with the adaptation. We all know the manga scene was a masterpiece already.

But..
>best girl
fucking kek
>>
>>138649922
>>138650060

In the finale it's more elaborated how the fight went down.

The Qestur he pilots is different model that uses the Reality bomb, the Alpha is newer model that utilizes a focused reality bomb into a reality-beam known as the Gigabreaker: Godbuster. Parting the ocean.
He sacrifices himself to save Kuzen from the shot, enraging Kuzen enough to engage the Kaizakuzan transformation. The alpha is weakened by the reality bomb enough to be defeated by the Kaizakuzan: Full Moon Adrogama... But the fight isn't over yet... There's still Succubus and King Guidorah.

One of the reasons it strayed from the manga was
to show the events in a more chronological order.
>>
File: platinum sad.jpg (191KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
platinum sad.jpg
191KB, 500x500px
>>138650060
Holy fuck.

>him in Hat-stance in the pilot seat crying.
>>
>>138650529
i cri eri tiem
>>
OK FAGGOTS, POLL TIME. RANK GIRLS, RANK MECHS
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.