[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BokuMachi: so, if this is a Pizza, what is that ...other dish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12

File: katagiri_airi.3k_5061287.jpg (228KB, 1712x1171px) Image search: [Google]
katagiri_airi.3k_5061287.jpg
228KB, 1712x1171px
BokuMachi: so, if this is a Pizza, what is that ...other dish?

And can we agree Pizza is best?
>>
Whatever style of breakfast it was called. The one Satoru's mom made for them. Was it english?
>>
>>138630268
Egg'n'bacon?
NTR'n'bacon?
>>
Probably would of liked her more if she didn't have trust issues over her dad getting divorced over a chocolate bar.
>>
>>138631078
I really don't understand why mangaka do those choices. Sanbe could have changed the chocolate for something more valuable and nobody would have a problem with it.
>>
File: 1457051444165.jpg (225KB, 1400x900px) Image search: [Google]
1457051444165.jpg
225KB, 1400x900px
Thursday can't come fast enough
>>
Satoru x Sachiko best OTP. None of the other girls cared about him.

>Airi forgets him
>Kayo NTRs him
>Sachiko tends to him the whole time he was in a coma
>>
I wish they would show what everyone became after Satoru fell into a coma. What was everybody doing during all those years?
>>
>>138634439
We know what Hiromi and Kayo were doing;_;
>>
File: 55704983_p0.jpg (394KB, 1000x681px) Image search: [Google]
55704983_p0.jpg
394KB, 1000x681px
Damn - this time travel stuff was always some kind of escapism wish fulfillment shit for me. I thought Satoru would be granted with the possibilty of reliving his childhood again, only with more self-esteem and friends this time. I thought he would spend the next 10+ years with them after he defeats the killer and now this. It's making me sad.
>>
is he kill?
>>
>>138634917
No. But it isn't much better.
>>
>>138632799
Satoru x Sachiko
Satoru x Kenya
Satoru x Kumi
These are the only OTPs. Anything other than this is wrong.
>>
>>138634731
I thought that was how his powers worked. He'd go back and then continue from that point, but he fucked up and went forward again.
>>
>>138635018
In the end, Kumi is basically Satoru's imouto, right? He really does get the best ending possible.
>>
>>138634731
He pretty much gets fucked over in the end him and his mom.
>>
>>138635147
Mangaka fools readers into thinking Satoru will get to live through his childhood again by saying satoru has no more revivals. Ends up putting him into a 15 year coma where he somehow lives. What the fuck
>>
>>138635950
So were his revivals limited from the very beginning or were they meant to stop once he stopped the murderer?
>>
>>138636250
I think that the revivals just kind of happened, and this time he "forced" it to happen and as such that's it.
>>
>>138636250
There was never really an explanation on how his revivals worked except that they occurred when some serious shit happend. When Satoru goes back to 1988 again the story makes it known that this will be his last revival by he himself saying it, no explanation how he knew.
>>
Well it's official. This is now my favorite anime of all time.
>>
>>138630160
Everything could of been easily resolved in 1988, but the author wanted to force Airi into the story and make her more relevant . So he creates the 15 year coma and because of the coma Satoru's mom gets to take care of a vegetable and Yashiro gets to be free for 15 years. That's okay though because Airi has a purpose.
>>
>>138636581
You are right, he said that in the anime too. I always assumed it was just meant to be some genki talk without further meaning.
>>
>implying Airi wont cuck the cuckold master when she is travelling around the world
>>
>>138637057
Not hard to believe a young girl would cuck a near 40 year old man.
>>
Haven't read past vol. 5since 6 isn't out here yet but there is one thing I don't really get: did the killer kill other children during the coma years? It wouldn't make any sense to stop it only because he was cockblocked a few times years ago, considering that this is some kind of sick urge such people can't get rid of - but if he did the whole time travel stuff and suffering of MC would be kind of meaningless unless Satoru has double standards and doesn't give fuck about children he doesn't know personally. Both sounds wrong.
>>
>>138637832
The mangaka made it so he randomly lost interest after he failed to kill satoru. which makes no fucking sense since he attempted to kill Kayo and Aya and failed.
It was all so the coma could make some sense and he could fit Airi into the story.
>>
>>138638038
Yeah that sounds pretty unbelievable and I doubt that is how serial killers work.
It's some kind of mental illness or however you call it and they usually can't play out their distorted urges any other way which is why they kill in the first place. Killing is always an ultima ratio, they wouldn't do this if they wouldn't need to. Especially if the reason to stop killing isn't something big. It was basically just something like a coincidence to Yashiro that made some boy fuck up his plans.
I think this is the main reason why I would want an original ending for the anime.
>>
>>138638723
They would have to change the coma plot device, but that's already too late. The coma's entire point was to insert the second heroin Airi and remove Kayo. It'll probably be better than the manga because they'll speed it up, but the ending will still be crap.
>>
File: cutie.png (808KB, 864x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cutie.png
808KB, 864x1000px
How could the author fuck this up so badly? It was going so well.
>>
>>138632799
Don't forget Kenya, he and sachiko saved this manga
>>
>>138634731
Don't self insert, he had self esteem
>>
>>138640691
The author liked Airi more, and needed some way to have an Airi end. Not that I oppose, I like her, but that solution required Kayo to become an ungrateful NTRing bitch.
>>
>>138642849
Kayo should have been his coworker in the present. Well, saying that I have to admit that I actually like Airi as well. And her sister.
>>
Okay so woah..woah woah woah.

I've only been recently watching the anime up till the bloody car in the icy cold river shit.

Are they literally replacing the geezer with Airi? i didn't even think she was that fucking relevant to the story.

What in fucks name is going on, could somebody explain this shit to me.
>>
>>138642849
Couldn't he have pulled some other kind of bullshit instead? Like the saving of the people in the past caused her to be conceived a few years earlier or something (maybe make it so she was born later in the original timeline due to parents related to the murder case). Can explain it away with time travel shit.
>>
>>138630160
Her skirt is really short
>>
File: 1455065738478.gif (4MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1455065738478.gif
4MB, 250x250px
>>138642849
>Kayo to become an ungrateful NTRing bitch
>NTR
When will this stupid meme go away? Yeah, she was totally supposed to wait >20 years for someone who might have never woken up.
>>
>>138642849
I also like Airi but the manga simply went trash after revealing the killer.
>>
>>138643517
>she was totally supposed to wait >20 years for someone who might have never woken up.
Yes, she should have.
Welcome to anime.
>>
>>138642849
The manga should have gone longer.
If you think Satoru ending up with Airi was the only bad thing, think again.
Consider how Satoru started and the type of life he had. How all that crap of a life he had magically went away, just by saving three people.
Mind you, I'm not saying he ought to have remained miserable, but it would have been a lot better, in my opinion, had he faced his life issues on his own and fixed them.

In the end, Revival was an extremely convenient plot device that wasn't even consistent. Not only were we never told how Satoru acquired it, but the ability existed solely for him to change the past, save 3 people and his life became good, then the ability went away.

I don't know about you, but I think that was a terrible idea.
>>
>>138643626
Fuck that noise, I think people have had their minds poisoned by Mari Okada. You see faggots whining about how X or Y aren't realistic, and then they suddenly chorus "NTR, NTR" when this wasn't that.

NTR is when you have a working relationship that gets consciously disrupted by a third party. MC being a turnip in bed for two decades isn't a relationship. Are people just trying to meme like with that OMK page?
>>
This is the only series I've seen in almost 2 years, anything released recently besides this that isn't cancer?

The wait for thursday....is boring.
>>
>>138643792
The only other shows I watch beside this one are the Rakugo one and Dimension W.
Grimgar and Dagashi Kashi as well.
>>
>>138643792
Just try the serious series that aired that contain at least a few adults and aren't blatant otaku pandering. There shouldn't exist more than 1 to 2 for each season anyway.
>>
>>138643857
Thanks
>>
>>138643857
That's strange because I watch exactly the same shit. Well I watch more series but those are the only ones I actually enjoy.
Guess those series kinda share parts of famebases since I've already seen a bunch of Bokudake watchers in Rakugo threads and a few who enjoy Grimgar in Bokudake threads.
>>
>>138643784
>MC being a turnip
MC being literally the only human trying to reah out to you and save you is.
You are forgetting we got quite a few episodes showing how he reaches out to her, and in the end she doesn't even protest to handholding, food, things that children that age consider on par with marriage.
The bond should have only been deeper for someone who like Kayo was basically all alone, without the basic security of home and parental love.

On the other hand, it only shows how selfless MC was, and how lucky Airi will be. The last chapter happy remake of the heartbreaking scene under the bridge made my day.
>>
File: airi cutie pie.jpg (594KB, 1147x1511px) Image search: [Google]
airi cutie pie.jpg
594KB, 1147x1511px
Both girls, Airi and Kayo are alright. Can't wait until we see adult Airi and Kayo in the anime.

But mum is tops. Seriously she went through so much to keep Satoru alive.

I hope you guys have read the manga, the anime is fine but it skips so much.
>>
>>138643784
>You see faggots whining about how X or Y aren't realistic, and then they suddenly chorus "NTR, NTR" when this wasn't that.
I think those are different faggots. I usually belong to the former type but I never complain about NTR or at least not for this series. And yes the term lost all its meaning like most words people use to shitpost against a series.
>>
>>138636874
This show is good at getting normalfags into anime . One episode and they get hooked every time, and grab every other anime you send them.
Succeeded 3/3.
>>
>>138642849
I don't see how some can't see this. The manga had 3 timeskips by the end of the story and Airi happend to be conveniently over 21, all of this was planned so the ending could be with airi.
>>
>>138645219
I would watch it for the drawing style, colors and designs even if I would dislike the rest.
>>
Has the full opening leaked yet
>>
>>138644476
I was under the impression all of Satoru's friends thought he had a thing for Kayo. So in the end when one of them ended up with her it felt like they fucking betrayed their friend by getting his childhood girl. I would of been fine if it was someone not introduced but one of the bros? The kid that was always saying how he had guts for holding Kayo's hand.. fucking sick
>>
>>138632799
Kenya was also faithful to him. I wouldn't doubt he sometimes helped with the excercises.
>>
>>138635018
Amen, my brother.
>>
No chance of an anime original ending huh? I ain't even a Kayofag, but I'm kind of disappointed in the ending for other reasons. It just feels like there's no smooth transition from the climax to the endgame.
>>
>>138646202
Maybe, the mangaka even mentions how he felt it had declined and dragged on towards the end in an interview, hope we get some info by Thursday.
>>
>>138646202

Yeah, it definitely feels like he was trying to end it just so that the anime could wrap up.

All the people praising the anime for it's masterful narrative about childhood and friendship and trust are going to be disappointed to realize the original work never actually intended for any of that. I already see some of those people saying the big reveal disillusioned them badly.
>>
>>138644424
Yeah, Sachiko is bestest no doubt.
>>
>>138646425
>>138646380

Oh yeah, I guess I hadn't noticed. I've been keeping up with the manga for the better part of two years now, so I guess it's always felt like the genre is 'mystery', but thinking about how the anime has gone, that's been really downplayed. I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing, because the character interactions are really good and the focus, while not the same as the original, still tells an entertaining story.

It just makes me worry about how they're going to wrap it up, and salvage it from the manga.
>>
>>138645980
Yes the Hiromi thing didn't feel right. I expected her to end up with Kenya at best or someone who wasn't part of the group. Hiromi felt more gay for Satoru than anything else.
>>
Kenya waited for Satoru for 15 years only explanation why he doesn't have gf. Satoru doesn't even put out
>>
Seriously? Fucking dropped.
>>
>>138643517
>mc fucking time travels and gets fucked up to save you and in any other scenario you are fucked
>hur dur why she wait till she's a young adult to be pumped with semen
>>
File: bokugamilf.jpg (195KB, 2125x1240px) Image search: [Google]
bokugamilf.jpg
195KB, 2125x1240px
Best girl.
Best mom
Best lips
>>
File: don't underestimate bacon.jpg (442KB, 1280x1088px) Image search: [Google]
don't underestimate bacon.jpg
442KB, 1280x1088px
This anime told me to value every single rasher bacon.
>>
>>138648336
They don't have pigs in japan.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 937x344px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 937x344px
>>138637832
>>138638038
>did killer kill children during coma?
manga ending spoiler
the killer confesses to multiple homicide during the coma years but after his sparring with Satoru, he never killed any more children
Another positive imo, chalked up to based Satoru.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.