[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember, the key word is "SUBTLE." Show me what you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 33

File: 12646198.jpg (53KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
12646198.jpg
53KB, 600x400px
Remember, the key word is "SUBTLE."

Show me what you've learned in all this time watching anime.

You have one thread to try to blow my mind.

A ninja must be able to gather intel from a source that would be inconspicuous to a normal observer and then present it in a thread.
>>
File: Happiness 298 yen.jpg (579KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Happiness 298 yen.jpg
579KB, 1920x1080px
>Show me what you've learned in all this time watching anime.

That happiness is materialistic at it's finest. It's a nice comfort food. It's those six torrents you have concurrently downloading as you shitpost on /a/.

True happiness can be brought, you just need to find what makes you happy.
>>
I'll go first.

The Akimichi clan is the purest Senju clan that remains.

That's why Choji was able to awaken his latent talent and burn off his fat when his friends were in danger at the end. His super-strength butterfly mode is a reference to the butterfly sage mode Tsunade can use when utilizing all her stored up chakra.
>>
>>138617849
>temporal satisfaction is happiness.

Nope.
>>
I learned that fillers are worse than Hitler.
>>
>>138617783
But I'm not a ninja
>>
File: 1330587260995.png (59KB, 194x186px) Image search: [Google]
1330587260995.png
59KB, 194x186px
>>138617783
I want to die and I am incapable and not suited for friendship.
>>
>>138617917
So what is happiness to you, anon? How do you achieve permanent happiness?
>>
>>138618011
Accepting God's unconditional love for me.
>>
>>138618720
>unconditional
>>
>>138618792
Correct.
>>
>>138618919
If God loves me, why does he beat me when he gets home from work?
>>
File: 1db351983fec14adbfd9ef14c2ce31f7.jpg (221KB, 1000x733px) Image search: [Google]
1db351983fec14adbfd9ef14c2ce31f7.jpg
221KB, 1000x733px
>>138618974
He strikes you because he loves you, trying to teach you that his love can only be appreciated if he slaps you hard enough so you look forward to his genuine smiles.

However, his logic is flawed so you must kill him to teach him humanity needs no gods.
>>
>>138619050
>He strikes you because he loves you, trying to teach you that his love can only be appreciated if he slaps you hard enough so you look forward to his genuine smiles.

So effectively he's the concept of Tsundere personified?
He does really nasty and antisocial shit to give the illusion that the dere shit he does is proportionately more valuable and that he's actually a good person on the inside instead of actually just being a cunt who occasionally does nice shit.
>>
>>138619101
Actually he's conditioning you to have stockholm syndrome.
Look at Christianity.
>>
>>138618974
The world is filled with sin, because people have chosen to turn away from God. God does make sin impossible in the world because to do that would take away our free will: to recognize God's love and accept it is a choice. When we reject it, we fall into sin and evil, which is where violence and hatred come from. This is not to say God wants to you to be abused, it is to say that we live in a world where people have chosen evil instead of God. However, when you realize you are truly loved, he can heal pain and help you overcome bad situations.

sage for off topic Christi/a/nity
>>
>>138619191
So all tsunderefags are just people with stockholm syndrome?
It would explain why they're so shit-tier.

>>138619194
God can remove evil and doesn't. He didn't need to even invent the concept of Evil. If we had Free Will in a universe where Evil and Sin were never concepts, we'd be fine. He's just being a pedantic shit.
>>
File: 1456377277314.png (292KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456377277314.png
292KB, 646x720px
>>138618720
>Unconditional
>It's entirely conditional on you following his tenets, to the point where he'd condemn you to literally infinite sufferring for simply being born under the wrong conditions
>>
>>138619265
The idea is that the concept of good can only exist if evil does, and you can only FEEL good if there's something opposite of good.
I'm not much for religion so I think it's bullshit but there are many ways to justify religion.
>>
>>138619265
>>138619291
>I don't understand Christianity and have never read the Bible: the posts
>>
>>138619328
Are you saying God can't remove Evil? Or does he just choose not to?

>>138619300
>and you can only FEEL good if there's something opposite of good.

He's almighty. He could have us feeling good 100% of the time without Evil.
>>
Thread status: [DERAILED]
>>
File: 1454799156280.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
1454799156280.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>138619328
>I only pick and choose what parts of the bible I like while simultaneously holding it as the literal word of god

You're going to burn in hell, forever. All because you looked at a woman the wrong way.
>>
>>138619291
I don't think you know what love is

It's not just feeling good all the time, it's doing what's necessary
>>
>>138619422
Salvation does not come from works. This is a basic pillar of the Christian (or at least Protestant) belief.

>>138619366
You're talking way outside the boundary of human comprehension.

>free will without good or evil

Makes no sense. There's no way to understand how that would work, only that the opposite is how it does work.
>>
>>138619514
>You're talking way outside the boundary of human comprehension

All I need to know is that God is almighty and omnibenevolent and that if I can comprehend the concept that you can have good without evil which should be within the infinite power of God then he's dropping the ball like Kyoani with Haruhi S3
>>
>>138619366
>are you saying God can't remove evil, or he just chooses not to
This fallacy again. You're looking at it from the human subjective belief of good and evil, a duality. Good is merely being Godly, evil is the absence of this. But of course, people like to bring their subjective, ever-changing opinions into the fold. What was evil in the eyes of people one day will not be considered so the next based upon whims, and vice versa. My God is unchanging. I know what I'm getting from Him.
>>
>>138619591
>What was evil in the eyes of people one day will not be considered so the next based upon whims, and vice versa

Same with what is considered Good. What's your point?
>>
>>138619514
Protestant beliefs were written by men, not god. Enjoy your stay in the Pit.

>>138619480
You do realize that sending even one person to infinite torture is a greater evil than every sin humanity has, is, and will ever commit combined, don't you? Nobody who loved anything would ever do such a thing, for any reason beyond petty spite.
>>
>>138619571
You can't comprehend that concept though, you can only try to imagine it.

Why don't you explain to me what the rules of reality and free will would be without good or evil? If we still had free will, what would we be choosing between?

You're God here, anon, hypothetically. Explain it to me in detail how the human condition would work in this proposed situation.
>>
>>138619625
I said that. The point is people are idiots that are reactionary beings that have no clue what is actually best for them and don't actually know what they want. That's why you see a shitton of people leading hollow, empty lives despite having done everything they thought they wanted.

My God is consistent, at times seemingly counter-intuitive and yet when I follow Him everything seems to go better than expected. Quite frankly I think I must be a masochist for going against Him as much as I do.
>>
>>138619651
Incorrect. Jesus's teachings are the basis for Protestantism, they were written by God in human form.
>>
>>138619707
What the fuck am I reading
>>
>>138619683
You have the free will to choose between two equal types of good.

If I'm God, the concept of Evil or harm etc just wouldn't exist. There would never be a concept in the universe to begin with.
They're needless concepts which cause nothing but hardship and with my almighty power. They'd never have to deal with those concepts since they provide nothing to the world that I, myself couldn't already provide.

People are under the assumption that we need struggle to get ahead, and in this universe it is true but in a universe I control. We'd already start at the end game of pure happiness.
People can do what they want because the negative concepts have never existed in my universe meaning their free will isn't being impeded in any way.
>>
>>138619651
Yeah, and when you led a lifetime of spitting in his face 100 times a day each day, you know what, it's amazing he didn't pull his hand back sooner bud. All you have to do is take it. That's literally it. Take his hand that he extends to you your whole life at some point in your lifetime, and you can avoid that, no matter how many times you spat in his face
>>
>>138619707
>My God is consistent
>>
>>138619780
>it's amazing he didn't pull his hand back sooner bud

So effectively he doesn't even have infinite patience? Just the infinite wrath. Stay classy, God.
>>
>>138619779
So you want your creations to be love robots who are forced to love you and accept your goodness? Sure sounds like some genuine love, anon.
>>
>>138619850
I don't need people to love me. I'm not the Christian God. I don't need people masturbating me.

In a universe where negatives don't exist. Where is the issue, anon? You live in a world with negatives and then place that knowledge on the universe I have created.
I don't think you quite understand that I would have the infinite power to make everyone happy as an inherent part of the universe. There is no need for anything negative and a proper God would have created his universe like that instead of being a shit and forcing hardships upon people under the assumption that the select few that don't get crushed are somehow more important than the rest who get to burn.

Tell me, anon. Which God is better. One who makes 100% of his people happy and lets them have free will to do what they want in a universe that is incapable of bringing harm and hurt to them Or a God who wants glory and people to suck his dick and is going to willingly commit a nigh infinite number of people to the suffering of Hell because of his personal choice to make those people suffer?
>>
>>138619651
You really don't understand Christianity at all. God doesn't sentence you to Hell. Hell is just the alternative to God, just as badness is the alternative to goodness. All good things come from God, as he created them when he first made the world, in it's perfect state before Adam and Eve sinned.

By not choosing God (who is one in the same with love, joy, peace, patience, and all other good things) you naturally choose the alternative (hate, sadness, despair, rage, and all other bad things) which is what Hell is like. Hell is simply separation from God. He doesn't sentence people there; they have chosen not to be with God. And we must choose, because true Love can only come from the freedom of choice.

In Revelation, at the end of the world after the Rapture and the Second Coming, God imprisons Satan. And one last time, God asks him if he will turn from sin and accept God rather than rebelling. That should testify to the extent of God's forgiveness and patience.

After all, to say God has limited love, or limited patience, or limited forgiveness, is to say that he isn't God at all. To be God is to be unlimited and unrestrained: he's God, and this is the way he chose to make the world, in his unlimited wisdom.
>>
>>138620031
It's not a choice if somebody puts a gun next to your head and says "you either love me or you go to hell".
>>
>>138620031
>By not choosing God (who is one in the same with love, joy, peace, patience, and all other good things)

Presupposing God is good. gg no re.
>>
>>138619946
That's not how it works you little shit.
>>
>>138620072
What a terrible analogy. That's not how it works either.
>>
>>138620084
I'm God. I can do what the fuck I like. Unless there is something stopping me, in which case I cannot be God because I am not all-powerful.
Either I am all-powerful and I can do what the fuck I want, in which case I do my previous statement effectively shitting all over anyone who chooses to deliberately have negatives in their world OR I am not all-powerful and as such, the Christian God must not be all-powerful either since a truly benevolent God wouldn't have negatives in his world.
>>
File: 1454908376045.png (152KB, 583x464px) Image search: [Google]
1454908376045.png
152KB, 583x464px
I think God is really nothing but a result of your parents inability to always be with you. Eventually they'll die and you will be left alone in this world. Until your parents death you don't really understand what it is to be truly lonely, you don't understand that your parents were the only one who needed you no matter who you are. In order to not go crazy from that thought people created a God, ultimate parent. That's also a reason why kids tend not to be very religious. They don't need any gods so far.
>>
>>138620110
>>138620084
Nice argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions
>>
>>138620147
>truly benevolent God wouldn't have negatives in his world
What makes you say that?
>>
>>138620147
But what is benevolence? Again we reach the limits of our minds. A truly benevolent God would want people who truly loved goodness rather than being forced to.

It's all about love anon. Love can't exist if it's not optional.

>but I would rewrite the universe so that it can exist that way

Then it would be something other than the love that exists right now. The "benevolence" would be something else, not benevolence by your definition. You can't use any of your words to describe this theoretical no-evil universe, because they have no meaning in that universe. To take away evil is to change the meaning of everything.
>>
Why is it that so many threads on /a/ end up with lazily religious people and atheists struggling to make coherent points about theology
>>
>>138620306
Bible /a/ threads are always kinda fun

This is better than another Naruto thread
>>
>>138620277
Because there would be no need for them in a perfect world.

>>138620281
I can describe this other universe using terminology that applies to our universe to get across the idea.

End game basically is "I'm God, I can do what I want and what I want is a perfect world without suffering for anybody."

Even if I can't understand the mechanics as a human, as a God with my Infinite Wisdom, I guaranteed can or else, like usual, I wouldn't be God.
>>
>>138620332
>perfect world
Is a perfect world one without suffering? If so, why?
>>
>>138620364
Because suffering is something we actively attempt to stamp out because it is wrong. God teaches us to not inflict suffering on others meaning he does not want suffering except when he inflicts it on people.
>>
>>138620332
This makes no sense. You're insane.

>a truly benevolent God would have no evil in his world
>benevolence in the case of God is infinite goodness
>good cannot exist without evil
>theoretical universe with no evil
>then what happens to "benevolence" without evil?
>our usage of benevolence is bound to our knowledge of good and evil
>is it really benevolence if there is no evil? when you take away evil, good doesn't just stay the same because "good" as a concept hinges on the concept of "evil"

This is getting too deep for me. Suffice it to say that all of this is irrelevant because your argument warrants that there is a God, and to say he made the universe poorly or not as good as he could have, is to say he lacks infinite wisdom which is to say he is not God which contradicts your warrant.
>>
>>138620475
>suffering is something we actively attempt to stamp out
And yet God doesn't. Seems the big man upstairs disagrees.

Anyway you're argument is tautological.
>>
>>138620480
I am pretty much saying that either God isn't omnibenevolent or he isn't omnipotent for if he was then we'd live in a perfect world.
It's religious people who state those conditions for what makes God, I'm just pointing out that a world as flawed as ours either proves he's lacking in power or willingly inflicting eternity of suffering upon us.

>>138620572
Well yeah, it benefits him if we don't harm eachother but he still has the big stick of eternal damnation.
>>
>>138620637
In either case he's not God. You're disproving yourself.
>>
>>138620659
I don't think you quite understand the point I'm trying to make here.
I'm deliberately showing the contradictions to point out that God is a shit.

If the Christian God was truly Omniscient, Omnibenevolent and Omnipotent then we'd live in a perfect world without Sin.
Given we don't, God is effectively impotent and not as shit hot as people would have you believe.
>>
>>138620637
>either God isn't omnibenevolent or he isn't omnipotent for if he was then we'd live in a perfect world
Or maybe God is so omnipotent that He can be both omnibenevolent while at the same time letting evil exist.
>>
>>138620731
You're still not understanding me either. Your conclusion is that God is a shit. But God can't be a shit, because that would violate the very definition of being God: eternal and infinite in all things, having no shortcomings, perfect.
>>
>>138620739
Then he's not Omnibenevolent. The lack of power wouldn't be the issue, it's that he willingly lets Evil exist.
>>
>>138620480
Grew up in Catholic school but am athiest.

God is benevolent because he gave us free will. Without free will we would be sheep unable to grow into the stewards of this world.
>>
>>138620830
Christian God is a shit*

Probably should have been more specific. Given I've already shown a world where there is no suffering, harm etc could be feasibly achieved with infinite power and wisdom. The Christian God is just being a shit (going under the assumption he does fit the criteria for God)
>>
>>138620840
Omnipotence means that He's all-powerful, which means that He can do anything. That means He is capable of being a paradoxical existence, which means He can be both omnibenevolent while allowing evil to exist.

To do both at the same time is trivial to an omnipotent being.
>>
>>138620891
Correct by why let Evil live? It doesn't actually provide anything to the world that a true perfect world would need.
>>
>>138620921
>Correct by why let Evil live?
To prove he is all-powerful by creating an internal inconsistency. He could not be perfect without being imperfect while being perfect.
>>
>>138620881
You're still not getting it. Oh well. I'll pray for you. Just know He loves you, anon. Whether you want it or not.

>>138620847
>raised catholic
>become atheist

Such a tragedy how often this happens. So many of the negative connotations of Christianity come from Catholicism. The pedophile priests, the strict overbearing nuns, the door to door evangelists, the bible thumpers, the confessional booths.
>>
>>138620942
So he has to prove his almighty nature to the world? How insecure are you as a God if you can't just create the perfect world but instead you have to actively show your might to the people you've imperfectly created.
>>
>>138620921
>>138620986
I'm not saying this is necessarily the answer to your question, but one of the biggest mistakes atheists make is assuming God is incapable of whimsy.

>God can't exist, because the universe is disordered.
>God can't exist, because things don't fit perfectly into a box.

God, just like you, is capable of creating disorder for no other reason than that He desires it.
>>
>>138621033
God is also capable of pettiness and rage and anger. He's for all intents and purposes just a stronger human.
Not really the "beyond reproach" kind of thing needed to be God.
>>
This is why Christians are a joke. If you point out a contradiction in God's existence, the answer is always "Well God is too great for us to COMPREHEND, it doesn't have to make sense!"
>>
>>138621075
No, because those traits are born from a lack of something, by definition. God lacks nothing. I might give you anger though, because anger can be good.

>>138621110
Funny, that's actually the argument being used by the atheist ITT.
>>
>>138621149
No, it's really not. Atheists are giving the simple argument that a benevolent existence wouldn't allow suffering. It's not that hard to understand.
>>
>>138620983
If you really mean everything you post, then you terrify me. People like you are exactly how terrorist organization like ISIS can breed out a bunch of docile loyal suicide bombers. You are at the point where you can't be reasoned or rationed with as you view your position to be morally superior and therefore you enforce it whether others want it or not.

That is a scary thought, especially this part:
>Whether you want it or not.
That sort of logic is what drives people to disregard the perspectives of others. It removes real empathy and instead replace it with your own version of what you think is good.

And you don't see it and instead claim the tragedy stems from other parties. It basically defies all that are required for a functioning society: that people are different and that it is absolutely egoistic to claim that you'll pray for someone whether they want it or not.

Of course, the worst part is, you can claim it's not egotism because it's not you, you're just embracing the teaching of higher power, thereby removing and absolving the responsibility from you.
>>
>>138621149
How are they born from a lack of something? They are themselves unless you are going to tell me that pettiness is a lack of [opposite of pettiness].

God lacks nothing, right?
Surely the contradiction that is god must be able to hate humans within his infinite existence
>>
which religion made hell a place of torture and eternal suffering?
>>
>>138621110
It's more that you're using faulty logic to try to reason away God. It's a dumb phase you should have grown out of when you're 12.

No, the existence of evil does not disprove God.

No, the existence of imperfection does not disprove God.

Stick to your "burden of evidence" arguments.
>>
>>138621234
Pretty much all of them?
>>
>>138621187
>It's not that hard to understand.

It's actually impossible to understand since it doesn't make sense. It's tautological.
>>
>>138621187
Again, you're treating God like a machine.

>God is benevolent.
>That means he's a kindness machine.
>If a kindness machine doesn't churn out comfort and happiness, it's a faulty machine.
>Therefore, God doesn't exist.

Can you see where your logic quickly breaks down? God being benevolent does not mean that he has to make everyone happy all the time. That's ridiculous logic that takes away all extenuating circumstances and agency.

Is it not benevolent for a society to punish criminals?

Is it not benevolent to teach your children to work hard so that rewards can be enjoyed to a greater extent?
>>
>>138621235
>It's a dumb phase you should have grown out of when you're 12.

The lack of self-awareness here is amazing.
>>
>>138621235
You're basically just giving a "no you" argument.
>>
>>138621200
There's a lot of implying going on in this post. Just because I've given up on this circular argument and have agreed to disagree, doesn't mean any of those things apply to me. You are assuming a lot.
>>
>>138621300
This argument is retarded because the world WAS a perfect paradise until Adam & Eve fucked it up. We're essentially all being punished for something we have no control over.
>>
>>138621235
So whats the point of having this argument then?

If humans aren't advanced enough to comprehend the complexity of his existence then why bother with him and religion. The only evidence that would prove god would be evidence we are likely yet to understand.

We gain nothing unless the voices in some old guys head are right and everything gets better after death.

Are we arguing god here or are we arguing that 15 year old atheist rhetoric is incorrect?

If the argument is just "if" an omnipotent being exists you and me might as well be omnipotent, because how else could we argue about something's omnipotence unless we ourselves were omnipotent.

We put god as omnipotent relevant to us.

Fucking everything in this universe is omnipotent compared to us.
>>
>>138621346
Untrue because salvation is possible. The punishment is not inevitable. God didn't say "Alright, you humans fucked up, it's over for all of you". We still have a choice as we always did, as Adam and Eve did.
>>
>>138621336
>given up on this circular argument
Which you fucking started, you dipshit. Sasuga Christians. Every time they try to claim otherwise, they just fuck up further.
>>
>religion thread
>ctrl+f "fedora"
>no results

This is why /a/ is the best board.
>>
>>138621307
You can be an atheist or a religious person, but if you're an adult who thinks an illogical line of thinking is logical, then you're a failure.

We can't know the will of God for sure. We can only believe and have faith. Even scientific theory works on the idea that we can never have 100% surety, only close to it.

However, logic is knowable. Logic is fact. Logic is unarguable. There's no such thing as an opinion on logic.

If I say, 1+1=2, that is a fact, not an opinion. It's not even a scientific theory, where we have 99.9999999999% surety. It's 100%. It can be proven.

So when you're an adult man who still thinks

> HURR DURR GOD'S NOT REAL CUZ EVIL EXISTS AND PLANETS DON'T MOVE IN A CIRCLE

you should feel ashamed of yourself as being a faulty human being.
>>
>>138621401
I was actively trying to avoid getting to the realm of such deep questions as "what if God could just make a world with no evil" because it leads to this tautology.

>but you started it

Typical childish atheist.
>>
>>138621336
See? You're doing it again. Every time someone come up with actual explanation to cunter yours, you just come up with some vague, whimsical stuff that are partly waxing lyrical while affirming the point the other side was saying. You never had any substantial point but always so eager to claim the other person as wrong and that you're misunderstood.

You can't claim that shit when your every post isn't even able to coherent shoot down the criticism. You're really not helping your case and only digging yourself deeper.
>>
>>138621374
>If the argument is just "if" an omnipotent being exists you and me might as well be omnipotent, because how else could we argue about something's omnipotence unless we ourselves were omnipotent.
That doesn't make any sense.

> Fucking everything in this universe is omnipotent compared to us.
That doesn't either.

>Are we arguing god here or are we arguing that 15 year old atheist rhetoric is incorrect?
Personally, I don't understand how atheists can have so much problem with the concept of God. I'm not sitting here asking you to believe, but the concept of God makes a lot of sense. It's by no means illogical.
>>
At least this is better than a Naruto thread.
>>
>>138621439
To use scientific logic to try argue God's existence is faulty.
There is no logic to God and so as such, it's irrelevant towards understanding.

Also we're all going to hell anyway. Too many religions have a hell and you have as much evidence that any given religion is the correct one as any other.
Shit, just within the Abrahamic religions, we're all fucked. The Jews, Muslims and Christians are all going to argue the fuck out of their method of getting to Heaven as being the correct one. Since one person cannot reconcile all three paths. We're all fucked.
>>
This thread is fucking embarrassing. Mods please delete this.
>>
>>138618011
happiness is when you can just sit somewhere, and conclude that this whole existing thing isnt that bad. sunlight helps, nature helps, but in the end theres no real trick to it
>>
>>138621504
I'm not even talking about the stuff where atheists say,

>JESUS COULDN'T HAVE TURNED WATER INTO WINE BECAUSE THAT'S NOT SCIENTIFICALLY POSSIBLE

Rather, I'm talking about the idiocy where atheists say

>IF GOD EXISTS WHY DID HE MAKE EARTH SUCH A SMALL PART OF THE UNIVERSE CHECKMATE THEISTS

It's aggravating to hear atheists talk about God as if he's a machine incapable of deviating from some set programming.
>>
kill urselves
>>
>>138621484
Your hostility is /v/-tier. I tapped out a while ago and am not even attempting to argue with you, so go ahead and pat yourself on the back for another internet argument won. Go cool down and watch some anime, anon.
>>
>>138621599
I think it's more that atheists are baffled that god is so shit at his job than him being a faulty machine. If he can make heaven, why even bother with earth?
>>
File: Gwonam.png (6KB, 404x464px) Image search: [Google]
Gwonam.png
6KB, 404x464px
A god who allows a virus to exist (in some of the poorest and also most religious regions in the world) that only affects unborn children cannot be both omnipotent and benevolent.

If a god exists, it would be humanity's duty to rise up and destroy him.
>>
>>138621599
>it's aggravating to hear atheists talk about God as if he's a machine incapable of deviating from some set programming.

You do realize that the imperfect nature of God's actions is the issue here, right? If God only did things perfectly 100% of the time, he wouldn't have needed to wipe out the world in a 40 day/40 night flood.

He doesn't need set programming but by the same token, he shouldn't need to be like "Here's a rainbow as a promise that I won't soft reset the world again". That shit is fallibility at it's finest.
He's taking responsibility for letting the world get out of hand instead of just having a correct world to begin with.

But then the argument goes back to Adam and Eve and the Garden of Eden and whether or not it's fair to punish people with zero concept of true understanding etc blah blah blah yadda yadda.
>>
>>138621671
>destroying God

Good luck senpai
>>
>>138621697

Better to die fighting than to live as cattle.
>>
>>138621671
Lol you pleb the virus has a right to life too
>>138621705
>cattle
Were you trying to spell chattel?
>>
>>138621697
>Rise up against God
>Humanity gets wiped out
>God has failed in his plan to have the masses worship him

Not a proper victory but definitely a stain on his reputation that even he cannot undo.
>>
MODS

>>138621719
A virus isn't alive you uneducated imbecile.
>>
File: daimao.jpg (131KB, 1177x674px) Image search: [Google]
daimao.jpg
131KB, 1177x674px
>>138621496
Great. I understand the logicality behind a god.

And it does make sense, because we can only imagine the ways to base off of to establish true omnipotence to the level of a god.

And if we were able to comprehend such a level of omnipotence then that would make us in some way omnipotent.

Everything we know is based through our experience and point of view.

Omnipotence to us is only omnipotence that we understand. And if we aren't gods how could we understand a god's omnipotence. and so again, that's my reasoning for why the "well god is omnipotent because" line of reasoning is pointless.

That is why it's by no means, logical, to me.

>>138621671
>rise up and destroy him

now we are talking.

shows that do this go.
pic related aotyey
>>
>>138621719
Not that anon but both work. Chattel seems a bit more possessive as if you're God's toy, Cattle seems more just like you're living a meaningless life in a field just waiting to be exploited.
>>
>>138621738
>MODS
We had a thread about literal chink cartoons lasts for like a day and hit bump limit.
>>
>>138621738
Rack off it clearly is
Otherwise how would it do things
>>
>>138621738
Not him but I don't understand what viruses are

Are they magic? If they're not alive, why do we have to keep vaccines refrigerated
>>
>>138621777

They are little more than self-replicating chemicals. They don't even have a cell structure.
>>
>>138621777
Read a book, you hill-billy.
>>
Fuck what anime has taught me. This thread is dropping some fucking education
>>
>>138621805
So why the fridges

If they aren't alive they can't die
>>
To stay on topic, anime has taught me never to pilot a mobile armour because it's a fucking death sentence
>>
>>138621842

A corpse isn't alive but it still decomposes.
>>
>>138621805
They still evolve and shit bruv
Maybe one day they will be people
So it would be wrong for god to interfere with them
>>
>>138621808
Books are achaic as fuck

It's 2016
>>
>>138621859
Because it's filled with living bacterial organisms.
>>
>>138621705
Milton really gave Satan the best lines.
>>
>>138621877
Hold on, let me make a call.

Hello? Medieval times? Yeah, there's this guy who has a really archaic understanding of the world and I think they'll fit right in with you guys. No really, he doesn't understand what viruses are, in freaking 2016.
>>
>>138621768
It's not even summer
>>
>>138621877
What the alternative?

Books are still the favored way to acquire, for a lack of better term, theoretical knowledge.
>>
>>138621924
>he still didn't realize that it's always summer on /a/
>>
>>138621919
Hey wait a minute, they didn't have phones in medieval times. Are you trying to trick me or something
>>
>>138621919
>2016
COME ON
>>
>>138621933
Don't bother. He thinks viruses are magic. I bet he thinks those 'books' thing are grimoires for summoning demons.
>>
>>138621945
could Mozart still be alive
>>
>>138621938
It is, but in different degrees. It shouldn't be this hot already.
>>
I don't consume in order to learn, I do it in order to have fun

I learned to have fun.
>>
>>138621439
>So when you're an adult man who still thinks
>> HURR DURR GOD'S NOT REAL CUZ EVIL EXISTS AND PLANETS DON'T MOVE IN A CIRCLE
>you should feel ashamed of yourself as being a faulty human being.

So which religion is real? Yours? Everyone's?

Or is it something like "maybe all, maybe none, we cant prove anything so we choose to believe one"?

If it's the latter, then I guess you cant judge anon for not takinh your bullshit
>>
>>138622025
Have you been living under the rock for the past oh, I don't know 4 or 5 years?
>>
>>138621975
Dont be ridiculous
Mozart died over 300 years ago theres no way I could be alive
>>
>>138621971
Nah, demons can only be summoned by channeling your chuuni powers and calling out the name of the technique as you cast the spell

I mean, I'm not an idiot
>>
>>138621971
Your attitude is very ungodly, do I need to salt your brain to release the demon pressure?
>>
If you dont believe the human conscious is divinely inspired then there is no more reason to listen to it than the urgings of your bladder.
>>
>>138621971
Not sure about you but I summoned the fabled "Dakimakura" from a grimoire.

Get on my level, faggot.
>>
File: MA MEY DOOOOO.jpg (2MB, 2820x4000px) Image search: [Google]
MA MEY DOOOOO.jpg
2MB, 2820x4000px
Tits, good action and a decent plot is all you need for a story.
>>
>>138622084

I know it's easier to think you are some kind of higher being just temporarily bound to a fleshy body, but your consciousness really is just a flimsy web of electric impulses going off inside a squishy grey blob.
>>
>>138622084
>He doesn't listen to his bladder when it tells him he needs to go for a piss.
>>
>>138622115
HE ACTUALLY SAID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>138621971
He probably read too many LNs and it has rotted his brain/twisted his sense of reality.
>>
>>138622034
These sort of questions have been addressed pretty well in the world of philosophy, you should read some books about them if you want to know more about consciousness and such.
>>
>>138622115
Here we fucking go
>>
File: 1190874320485.jpg (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1190874320485.jpg
81KB, 640x480px
>>138622115
>>
>>138622115
It's like you aren't even enlightened.
>>
>>138622147
Thanks for answering what I asked not-dodging-the-question-anon.

I just wanted to be sure I'm not a "faulty person"
>>
>>138622144
Stop it, don't bully people!
>>
File: for fuck's sake.png (1MB, 1305x1800px) Image search: [Google]
for fuck's sake.png
1MB, 1305x1800px
people will always find a way to derail a thread

fucking philosophy majors
>>
>>138622046
The worst part is that nobody is calling them out for this. It's been getting progressively worse, and it only will get even worse. We should have gotten hiragana capcha.
>>
>>138617783
Naruto is a gateway etc etc
>>
>>138622115
>he's not a higher being just temporarily bound to a fleshy body

confirmed for maximum pleb
>>
>>138622258
Oh, I was not the same guy you replied to, just wanted to point out that what you asked is actually an interesting question, which in my opinion has been pretty well 'answered' by now.
>>
>>138622269
>bawwwwwwwwwww

Of all the things about /a/ to complain about, you choose the civilized 4AM off topic threads. Every board has these. They're inevitable.

And this thread had fucking Naruto in the OP as well.
>>
>>138618720
Shinji go home
>>
>>138622258
Sorry, but you are a faulty person. Go commit yourself to the asylum. What you did last week was totally crossing the line.
>>
Have naruto threads been like this the whole time?
Are naruto fans actually all philosophers?
Is Naruto the cave shadows of the modern era?
>>
>>138622402
I doubt most people here give a fuck about the OP image.
>>
>>138622269
Because at this point, it's like pissing into the ocean. It's too late, just accept it and go with the flow.
>>
>>138622367
>4am
It is one in the afternoon here, thank you very much.
>>
>>138622402
No, it's just everyone having a giggle over a supposed christian.
>>
>>138622443
In the states, this thread was made in the very early morning hours. Regardless of your time zone it is when /a/ moves most slowly.
>>
>>138617783
at first there was nothing, then there was one. then there was 3. everyone else is just one of these 3 in a never ending journey to enlightenment.
>>
>>138622491
>this US-centric viewpoint
Sorry mate but we australians run this board
>>
>>138622520
>australians
Please leave.
>>
>>138622520
oi fuk off ya cunt
>>
>>138622506
I live. I die. I live again!

>>138622520
Preach on, mate! Starya! Straya! Starya!

>>138622560
Can't be done, for we ride eternal, shiny and chrome.
>>
>>138622520
Australians only "run" two things.

One - the Abos over with their cars and two - their cities into the ground through mass immigration.
>>
>>138622597
>>138622581
>>138622520
>>>/int/
You fucking shits
>>
>>138622606
And 3) running /a/ into the ground.

WITH NO SURVIVORS.
>>
>>138622402
The only reason people think Naruto is bad is because we are seeing but a mere shadow of Its Self. Ah, mighty Itachi! Grant us Sharingan, grant us insight so that we may turn and behold!
>>
>>138622367
>>138622491
>Of all the things about /a/ to complain about, you choose the civilized 4AM off topic threads. Every board has these. They're inevitable.
>Regardless of your time zone it is when /a/ moves most slowly.
Just because the board is slow does not mean the rules magically change. This thread isn't even remotely linked to anime or manga in any way.
>>
File: 1428678708258.jpg (55KB, 477x772px) Image search: [Google]
1428678708258.jpg
55KB, 477x772px
There is only one true god. He who rides in the mighty Strike Freedom.
>>
File: 1398679486411.jpg (1MB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1398679486411.jpg
1MB, 1462x1462px
>>138622606
>>138622615
>be american
>get shot
>>
File: borserk.png (1MB, 2522x1800px) Image search: [Google]
borserk.png
1MB, 2522x1800px
W-what's going on in this thread?

Can we start over?
>>
>>138622625
thanks /tv/

>>138622661
>implying I'm American.
>>
>>138622638
>rulefags

Christ you're insufferable

By the way stop making off-topic posts, you're breaking the rules and just digging the hole deeper
>>
>>138622699
Well, I bet the mods would disagree with that.
>>
>>138622712
Oh you young, naive one. Mods? Have you seen some of the threads that's been up for the past week, nay, months? Mods? How hilarious.
>>
>>138622681
>Christ you're insufferable
>waaa let me shitpost post in peace

>By the way stop making off-topic posts, you're breaking the rules and just digging the hole deeper
The thread is already offtopic, so is just pissing in an ocean of piss right now. Already done what is needed, but mods aren't around it seems.
>>
>>138622712
>mods
>giving a shit about /a/
>>
>>138622807
Kino mod does. When he is around that is.
>>
>>138622790
I want to take the stick out of your ass and beat you over the head with it, you cute little newfag.
>>
>>138622852
That's clearly chocolate.
>>
>>138622835
Kino mod is dead.

>inb4 he posted recently!
Pffft, that's why you fags keep falling for the bread and circus routine, including the occasional pointless public bans to put on the facade of caring for /a/.
>>
File: 1439493099262.png (668KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1439493099262.png
668KB, 1000x1000px
>>138622755
If we report them all, surely the mods will listen.

I still have some sort of hope left in /a/.
>>
I've learned that /a/ has shit taste, and will have a panic attack and shout "RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD, THINLY VEILED, GOOOOOOOGLE" if you try to discuss any show that isn't currently airing.
>>
File: 1447003139994.png (33KB, 917x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1447003139994.png
33KB, 917x1186px
Rare gondola thread
>>
>>138622962
Sounds like you haven't yet figured out how to make threads
>>
>>138618720
Which god? The cool European ones, or the retarded Semitic shitskin one?
>>
>>138622946
>If we report them all, surely the mods will listen.
I hope so. Lately /a/ has been so shitty it's hard to believe it's still /a/.
>>
>>138622843
We have a badass oldfag here who hasn't been on /a/ for years it seems. Times have changed.
>>
>/a/ without shitposting

What a horrible thought. If I took 4chan seriously 100% of the time and never had fun I'd probably want to kill myself.
>>
File: 1435097080683.png (303KB, 522x389px) Image search: [Google]
1435097080683.png
303KB, 522x389px
>>138623034
I actually somewhat think some of what this >>138622962 guy is saying is true, a lot of newfags, for lack of better term, seem to insist on calling any thread that isn't a fucking general for a rec thread.

I mean, I get that genuiene rec threads are fucking horrible and the people should be told to fuck off, or lurk.

That's not to mention that 50% of non-generals are either "ITT" or some stupid /v/-shit, and the keit-ai thing is sort of annoying.

I am an optimist, so I think it'll be better once better shows get released in the next few seasons.
>>
This thread is so bad. Fedora-tipping extravaganza!
>>
>>138623111
>I am an optimist
How? The world going falling apart around you. Everything is getting worse. Nothing can be saved.
>>
>thread before /int/
Fedora tipping cancer

>thread after /int/
Banter city population /a/
>>
>>138623111
>I am an optimist, so I think it'll be better once better shows get released in the next few seasons.
The problem is it won't with the way /a/ currently works. The seasonal shows now just create a constant general instead of actually having threads about different topics of a show. So that leaves a lot of space on the board for all the other
>That's not to mention that 50% of non-generals are either "ITT" or some stupid /v/-shit, and the keit-ai thing is sort of annoying.
shit wile the seasonal generals also go stale and shit every week.
/a/ needs to get over thinking multiple threads for a show is a bad thing mentality and not be afraid to let a thread die so it isn;t up 24/7. It worked well when mods purged generals between late 2011 and early 2013.
>>
>>138623208
>Fedora-tipping
What is this, 2011?
>>
>/a/
>theology and mango
>>
File: 56465421545646542165452165454.jpg (11KB, 147x121px) Image search: [Google]
56465421545646542165452165454.jpg
11KB, 147x121px
>>138617783
I want to become an immortal vampire.
>>
>>138623228
How you know when is /int/ here? We all english writing here.
>>
>>138617783
I'm a degenerate and I'm proud
>>
>>138623240
Surely we'll get another purge soon enough.
>>
>>138623243
>2011
You wish
>>
>>138623284
I just want to be immortal. Vampires are weirdos.
>>
>>138623305
I don't, actually. 2011 was awful.
>>
>>138623228
>/int/
Nah, mate, just a couple of Strayans.
>>
>>138623111
>I am an optimist, so I think it'll be better once better shows get released in the next few seasons.

I am personally a realist. /a/ is fucked at this point. It got too big and it become impossible to enforce the board culture we had when too many people just straight up ignored it and treated /a/ like it was /v/ or /b/
>>
File: 1398502382220.png (7KB, 266x266px) Image search: [Google]
1398502382220.png
7KB, 266x266px
>>138623373
Whats the diffo lad
>>
>>138623437
Well, /int/'s got the SEA fags and the chinks in addition to the kangaroo posters.
>>
>>138623349
>Madoka
>Gosick
>Nichijou
>Steins;Gate
>Penguindrum
>Fate/Zero
>Mirai Nikki
2011 was a great year.
>>
File: 1436923631419.jpg (90KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1436923631419.jpg
90KB, 900x900px
>>138623473
And those leafs and street shitters
>>
>>138623349
No it wasn't
>>
File: 1451660366717.png (6KB, 590x109px) Image search: [Google]
1451660366717.png
6KB, 590x109px
>>138623302
Any day now.
>>
>>138623513
Aye, still a far cry from a proper /int/ party here. I wonder if we can somehow get those chink shills in here. They were pretty passionate about the chink cartoon thread from less than a day ago.
>>
What if posts got automatically removed if they reached a certain amount of reports?
>>
File: HauntedToilets.jpg (746KB, 1336x3566px) Image search: [Google]
HauntedToilets.jpg
746KB, 1336x3566px
>>138623513
>>138623513
Did somebody say "Haunted toilets?"
>>
File: the truth.jpg (55KB, 1579x139px) Image search: [Google]
the truth.jpg
55KB, 1579x139px
>>138623302
>>138623569
Please, if a purge happens, it's you fags who get purged. The current administration is all about the reddit type of crowd.
>>
>>138623607
That is beyond stupid.

Let's not turn this into reddit,

You really want your post to be removed because you said something bad about the Fate series? Or said "Snake best girl"?
>>
>>138623673
shit im retarded
>>
>>138623667
/a/ has always liked jojo you fucking idiot, what does that have to do with reddit?
>>
>>138623570
Just mention shitting streets and poo in loo and India will be here.
>>
>>138623607
Be nice for posts within threads but if it an OP post then I think it would be better if the thread got moved to >>>/trash/ instead.

>>138623673
That is why you set a fairly high threshold so it is normally impossible, but if a thread is left up unattended by mods for hours then it might still be possible to reach.
>>
See what happens when people discuss "God". A literal fictiona character made by people millions of years ago becsuse they couldn't just accept they were alone.

People here will argue over this stupid belief as if it were true. The funny fact is if god was never introduced to them they wouldn't know what it was.

Religion is a crowd control, nothing more, and nothing less.
>>
>>138623754
Read some books.
>>
>>138623754
>A literal fictiona character made by people millions of years ago
Humans haven't even existed for more than 250,000 years.
>>
>>138623775
Oh I have smartass, one only needs to read the bible a couple of times over to realize how broken it is.

Or if that doesn't fir your fancy, will the fcat that anyone can make their own religion within seconds do the trick?
>>
>>138623754
>millions of years ago
this is /a/
>>
File: that really corrupted my grail.png (458KB, 902x720px) Image search: [Google]
that really corrupted my grail.png
458KB, 902x720px
>>138623836
>/a/ is one person
>>
File: 10CommandsOfLogic.jpg (83KB, 637x679px) Image search: [Google]
10CommandsOfLogic.jpg
83KB, 637x679px
>>138623754
>>138623775
>>138623792
>>138623822
>>138623878
Can we not? Nobody is going to convince anyone else of anything. So, can we not?
>>
>>138623792
And monotheism has at best existed for about 5000 years. Abrahamic religions have existed for way shorter than that.
>>
>>138623822
There's a ton of books you can read which will cover the philosophy behind religion, I liked reading some of Kierkegaard's works when I was younger, but there's a ton more-
>>
>>138623715
I see you've never been in jojo generals.
>>
>>138623962
My mind is telling me no but my fingers are typing that you are a faggot
>>
>>138623997
Enlighten me.
>>
>>138623962
Look at this pussy, a little bit of banter and he's running away and he does it while pretending to be some kind of a do-gooder. Freaking wuss, can't handle a tiny bit of heat.
>>
What do you guys think god is like as a person? Or does he even have a personality?
I know the bible spews some vague stuff like "He's kind and loving" and shit, but that describes 90% of harem MCs. I'd like to think god has more of a personality than that.
>>
>>138623996
This is my first time posting in this embarrassment of a thread, but can you fucking not pretend to be well versed in the subject?
>I liked reading some of Kierkegaard
Kierkegaard is a literal fucking moron. He had so many inconsistencies in his work that he literally had to make multiple pseudonyms under which he published those works so people can't find them. But oh, he also affirmed that nothing's wrong with a system being inconsistent because we humans are also paradoxical creatures lele memes xD.
Unfortunately I have masters degree in philosophy so I can call you out on your bullshit, stop pretending that clinging to religion is well accepted in current age of philosophy.
>>
>>138624118
He's a pretty cool guy, had fun trolling this high school kid into choosing between doing several different types of silly shit. Even got Kotomine Kirei to narrate his options for him.
>>
>>138624124
Fuck off, I said that I liked reading him when I was young, it was what sparked my interest in the subject you fucking dick.
>>
>>138624124
>Unfortunately I have masters degree in philosophy
Yes, it's indeed a pretty unfortunate degree to get a master's in.
>>
>>138624118
>Implying the reason God hasn't saved the world is because he has to fullfil a promise to his childhood friend Greek Pantheon-chan, and to do so before hand would be a shamfur dispray. But he can't because all the other cute deity type girls keep taking up all of his time with inane slapstick, blushing and beach episodes.
>>
File: rage_001.jpg (35KB, 214x213px) Image search: [Google]
rage_001.jpg
35KB, 214x213px
AUUUUUSTRALIIIIIAAAAA!
>>
>>138624118
But god IS a harem MC, every religious christian person is part of his harem. The decription of nuns is basically 'part of god's haram.'
>>
>>138623996
>>138622147
>>138623775
>read some books
>books you can read

>blabla religion is shit
>its not you just dont know the philosophy behind it
>then explain to me what make it good
>read a/the book

Wait, I just realized that this is the same tier if bad argument as

>shitty anime
>its not faggot, just read the source/LN
>>
>>138624270
Don't pin this shit on us, you cunt. You think Strayans got time to be praying for some old geezer in the sky when there's plenty of spiders needing slaying and image boards need a good bit of bantering?
>>
this is the best thread we bad for a While.
>>
>>138617783
Killing someone is always wrong.
You need to work hard until you die.
>>
>>138624313
No it's not, one thing is telling a person to read to get a better understanding of a broad subject.

I really don't want to try to waste 5 minutes simplifying said subject, I know you're baiting, so learn to fucking read and stop expecting to be spoonfed.
>>
>>138624170
So he's got a sense of humor? That's a relief, just imagine if he was as serious about everything as his followers.
>>138624253
>>138624287
>out of all of gods harem, god chose to knock up a married virgin instead of childhood friend
Is god impotent, or can he only get off to NTR? Either way he has incredibly shit taste.
>>
>>138624219
Me being a fucking dick changes nothing. There are also books that would claim the other anon to be right. So reading "some books" will give you the opinion that you have and reading a lot of books will likely revert it back. As far as Kierkegaard goes, even his existentialist buddies called him out on his bullshit, and when those master shitters call out someone, that really fucking means something.

>>138624219
Hopefully I can get phd in logic
>>
>>138620082
He is God because he is Good
>>
>>138624396
Of course he's got a sense of humour. Too bad his followers don't. No wonder he kept talking about ditching them though I bet it's just because he's lazy and trolling teenage boys is more fun.
>>
>>138623715
You should look at the image instead. The people in the jojo general realise the thread is shit but they continue to post and mods don't clear up anything in the threads. Basically sanctions the threads to be as they are now.
Has nothing to do with liking jojo or not.
>>
>>138624429
But anon, I am good hence I must be God.

With my new found God Status I am going to give all the Waifufags the choice whether they want to go into the 2D world to be with their waifus or if they are alright staying 3DPD.
>>
>>138624419
the other reply was meant for >>138624223
>>
>>138623715
>/a/ has always liked jojo
I'm not going to read the posts you replied to, but you know that's bullshit. The people that participate in Jojo threads are not from /a/. The thread quality was always much lower than any other threads.
>>
>>138624419
Bitch please, if there's one thing philosophers like doing, it's calling bullshit on other philosophers while saying their own work is the best.

They' have about the same meaning as /a/nons calling other anons for having shit taste in animu.
>>
>>138624118
>He's
But what if god was a woman?
>>
>>138624544
Sure explains why life is such a bitch.
>>
>>138624544
>implying a woman could grow a beard that magnificent.
>>
>>138624576
dorf god?
>>
>>138624576
Well there have been notable women with them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bearded_lady#Notable_women_with_beards
>>
>>138624544
>impregnates a virgin
>woman
I prefer my gods to not be futas, it just takes things into magical realm territory.
>>
File: 1446413121234.jpg (100KB, 936x717px) Image search: [Google]
1446413121234.jpg
100KB, 936x717px
>this guy is seriously flaunting that he has a Master's in Philosophy
>this guy genuinely thinks that it's a big deal

>>138624508
Yeah, it's great. Based Australian for saving this thread.
>>
>>138624473
I used ''Good'' with a capital letter, meaning absolute good, perfect good, unbinded by judgement or laws of humans.
The Good of God is imperscrutable to the human intellect. So you may be good by human standards, however you may not be such by absolute standards, therefore you cannot claim to be God.
>>
>>138624633
>I prefer my gods to not be futas, it just takes things into magical realm territory.
Didn't Greek and Roman gods get up to all sorts of shit with impregnating men etc
>>
>>138624673
That's fine, you are free to dispute me, for since I am God, a mere ant like you isn't worth getting angry over. Similarly, I know ants like you can't comprehend me anyway.
>>
>>138617783
I'm just going to say it: Naruto would have been a far better story if Tobi would've killed Sasuke after his fight with Deidara.
>>
If God isn't a woman, how did he give birth to Jesus?
>>
>>138624745
Jesus is a test tube baby.
>>
>>138624720
Yeah, the Greek gods are the best. Actually, not just the Greek ones. The Hindu god are pretty awesome too. Wasn't there one god that was basically a body full of vaginas? Indra, or something.

Not gods, but the deities and demi-gods in Buddhism are pretty great too. The ones like Shura and all that.
>>
>>138621636
God isn't real niggers
>>
>>138624535
How long have you been on 4chan? This place has always liked JoJo.
>>
>>138624535
>manly men doing cute manly things
What's not to like?
>>
Honestly I hope we all get fucking banned for this thread.
>>
>>138624816
too short
>>
>>138624777
Meant to quote >>138624707

>>138624793
>How long have you been on 4chan?
Funny you have the balls to ask that when it's obvious you don't even know how shit Jojo threads became ever since it turned into generals
Hint: they're populated by reddit tier shitposters. You would know the difference between jojo threads now and jojo threads back then if you weren't a newfag pretending to fit in.
>>
>>138617943
but HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>138624781
Neither is you're waifu but that doesn't stop you, does it?
>>138624777
There's no way anybody remembers all of the Hindu gods. Aren't there like 200 of them or something?
>>
>>138624842
you know the previous season was bad when there's almost no anime discussion going on here
it's like bizarro world, I've seen everything getting derailed by anime before yet here we are
>>
>>138624612
Elf God also has a magnificent beard. As does every other race. It's part and parcel of God-hood.
You could rewrite reality but if you don't have the beard, ya fucked up.

>>138624615
Not God-tier beards and some of those ladies were surely just men that looked like ugly women.
>>
>>138624899
Just like fillers.
>>
>>138624887
First you say that this place didn't like JoJo, and now you're backpedaling and saying we did like it but it's different now. Make up your mind, newfag.
>>
>>138624947
>>138624535 here, I'm not >>138624887
>>
>>138621439
Logic is strictly a human thing
It is used by our brains to read the senses that come from the external world.
Within the realm of human logic 1+1=2 however that is basedon the concept of oneness, that is entirely a product of the human psyche. Therefore 1+1 not only is not truly guaranteed to do 2 but you can even argue that such a proposition makes sense at all.
>>
>>138625067
No, it's not. A truth of a proposition is determined by whether what the proposition claims corresponds to the state of affairs (facts) of the world. There can be no two excluding facts (facts that correspond to p & -p) present at the same time, whether there is a mind to think that proposition or not.
>>
File: 1443964074716.png (502KB, 347x368px) Image search: [Google]
1443964074716.png
502KB, 347x368px
>>138619651
>infinite torture
No such thing
Either the mind submits, or the body does.
And if by any means the body is invincible, the mind adapts. So it's no longer torture.
>>
>>138625211
Just read Tokyo ghoul.
>>
>>138618720
Get out, Christfag
>>
>>138625309
or ajin
>>
I've learned that anime has destroyed my life
>>
File: Angered_mozgus.png (337KB, 572x767px) Image search: [Google]
Angered_mozgus.png
337KB, 572x767px
>protestants
>>
>>138617884
Can't be bothered to see if there really is a connection here, but this is literally the first and last interesting post in this thread.
>>
>>138625812
nah, fuck Ajin
>we will shoot some civilians
>y tho
>satou_faic
>>
>>138619328
Yeah, it's pretty amazing how wrong people can be about Scripture. You have to wonder whether they're being deliberately ignorant or not after a point.
>>
>>138624535
Sad that such a masterpiece has constant /v/-tier threads.
>>
>>138624390
>one thing is telling a person to read to get a better understanding of a broad subject.
You talking about the Light Novel, right?
>>
>>138625142
Two humans observe and get different impression of something, thus two people claim two different things as a fact about the same event with possibility that neither of them are actually correct.
>>
>>138625812
But that proves his point, doesn't it?

Once they get used to the pain they start doing crazy shit like chopping their hands off and jumping into wood chippers.
>>
>>138617783
HxH and Shaman King are both better than One Piece and Naruto.
>>
>>138618720
You must have a really sad life to project some sort of love into your imagined god, but if it makes you feel good, than it's ok I think
>>
File: 1447552062050.jpg (563KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1447552062050.jpg
563KB, 900x900px
>The concept of collective religion in the 21st century
>Fate as a shared idea in general
>Conforming to morals that were established 2000 years ago during the time when state law barely kept control over the masses
If you find consolation in believing that there is some white-bearded old guy watching over us, fine by me, but actually thinking that a set type of actions and rituals will bring you a reward and punish others for not being miserable as you are, wew, talk about delusions.
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.