[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Let's kill best girl so the worst girl can win"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

>"Let's kill best girl so the worst girl can win"

Aren't there supposed to be laws against this?
>>
laws against waifufaggotry

stupid bitch just stay home
>>
File: ripbest.gif (491KB, 509x341px) Image search: [Google]
ripbest.gif
491KB, 509x341px
She's super cute but she knocked herself out of the series by being retarded.
At least MC fucked the other one.
>>
>>135689154
>At least MC fucked the other one.

Murano a shit tho
>>
>>135688977
ARE YOU SHINICHI-KUN?
>>
>worst girl
I guess this is the case for some people.

I love it.
>>
>>135688977
pic unrelated
>>
>>135688977
She was being an idiot so she sort of deserved her death.
>>
>>135690117
How rude.
>>
>>135689846
You would.
>>
>>135688977
but Yuko is alive and well anon
>>
>>135693371
How she stayed alive is a mystery considering her sheer stupidity.
>>
In the end this anime was only worth it for Sawashiro.
>>
Satomi's pretty best too, and Kana's not nearly as likable in the manga. It's her own fault she got killed anyway
>>
>>135688977
This is stupid. That girl was retarded and ditched her boyfriend, it was clear that Shinichi loved the other girl since the beginning and she knew it, he was not interested in her in the slightest and died like an idiot.
>>
>>135689154
>Dat jiggle
>Dat lower back
Muh dick
>>
File: 0.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>135689154
>>
That final scene where favaro has hanakana hostage was tense
>>
>one always questioned if it was really Shinichi-kun
>one thought everyone was Shinichi-kun

there's a 90's lesson about Stranger Danger in there, somewhere.
>>
>>135694178
Well she was smart enough to chuck acid on an alien.
>>
>>135690117
>She was being an idiot so she sort of deserved her death.
Sure... but like 95% of Shinichi's problems was from him being a spaz throughout his whole character act.

For someone that was suppose to have a brain altering change made to him to be more rational and less emotional he never stopped being a retarded spaz.

How is it fair that best girl gets ganked but retard otaku every man insert gets to live?
>>
>>135695212
She was not a best girl. She was a psychotic bitch. If there's a best girl in this it's Reiko.
>>
Manga character designs were better
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.