[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a character that Casca wouldn't bang. protip: you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: shewantedit.jpg (29KB, 448x237px) Image search: [Google]
shewantedit.jpg
29KB, 448x237px
Name a character that Casca wouldn't bang.
protip: you can't
>>
Guts.
>>
That knife thrower boy.
>>
>>135618696
So Guts is the biggest cuck in history?
>>
>>135618696
But she did bang guts.
>>
>>135618700
He probably could if he just asked.
>>
>>135618736
She did, but she wouldn't anymore.
>>
>>135618668
Those three bandits that she cut up after she ran away from Guts
>>
>>135618668
OP
>>
Dropped it after that sociopath raped her.
>>
>>135618801
I'm probably the most good-looking /a/ fag in history. I'm also the biggest Griffith fan
Just fuck off, virgin
>>
>>135618826
It wasn't rape doe
>>
File: 1334376651109.png (88KB, 246x305px) Image search: [Google]
1334376651109.png
88KB, 246x305px
Me.
>>
>>135618668
did she actually enjoyed it? i thought she wanted guts? or did she just get lost in it?
>>
>>135619077
Yes
She does
Yes
>>
Casca was in an army comprised entirely of men for years and the first person she had sex with was Guts after she attempted to die a virgin.
>>
>>135618998
You.
>>
>>135619077
>did she actually enjoyed it?
No.
>>
>Willingly fucks Guts but hates him becoming Griffith's boy then hates him leaving Griffith alone
>Wanted to look up to Griffith but got fucked by him instead, both literally and figuratively

Who did Casca even want and why?
>>
>>135619215
She was a fujoshi. All she really wanted was to watch GriffithXGuts.
All those doujinshi that you by now are undoubtedly familiar with?

All drawn by Casca.
>>
Did Griffith do anything wrong?
>>
>>135619215
Casca wanted Griffith but around the time Guts killed 100 men in the woods things started to change. Also, while she wanted Griffith she never actually considered him as a potential lover because he was too far above her. Anyway, she eventually fell in love with Guts instead which is confirmed after Guts and Griffith's last duel on the hill, since she was more concerned about Guts leaving than Griffith feeling upset.

She then blamed Guts for everything, because it was indeed his fault to a large degree, but she was still in love with him so they fucked after sorting out some emotional shit when they reunited a while later. Then they found Griffith and found how pitiful he was. Since Casca was with Guts on that staircase when Griffith talked about dreams and what friendship meant to him, she was convinced Guts should leave as he had done originally, but she would stay with Griffith out of duty because fuck, SOMEONE had to.

Still in love with Guts, obligated to Griffith. No, she did not like being raped.
>>
>>135619321
Fucking the Princess too early was a really bad idea.
>>
>>135619322
nah bro, she liked it
>>
File: 1234567894.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1234567894.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
You know, These Griffith memes? I hate how much I enjoy them.
>>
File: berserk2.png (406KB, 715x714px) Image search: [Google]
berserk2.png
406KB, 715x714px
>>135619640
pre-torture Griffith was pretty badass.
>>
>>135619322
>because it was indeed his fault to a large degree

Stop posting any time, Griffith. It isn't Guts' fault that you literally couldn't conceive people living a life without you and not being totally entranced and subservient to you. The psychological issues that caused you to try to fuck away the pain of a friend going off to live his own life, after helping you achieve basically everything you ever wanted, are all on you, Griffith.
>>
>>135619929
I always loved how Miura tended to draw Griffith's face darker and more shaded when he did something bad/sociopathic/devious. Like when he smiled hearing about General Julius' death, or when he glared at minister Foss suspecting him of the assassination attempt.
>>
>>135620033
It was Griffith's fault for being an idiot.

It was Guts's fault for not explaining literally anything, he just left without a word basically. Imagine how much could have been resolved if he told Griffith "I want to be your friend, to do that I have to be your equal, see you in a few years".

But no, I guess that would have been too embarrassing.
>>
>>135620201
Why does Guts need to explain anything? His reasons for wanting out don't need to be explained. If he's able to win the duel and leave, he's free to.

Guts doesn't owe them anything. What kind of deluded, selfish world view would someone need to have to think another human being, someone you consider a friend, would NEED to tell you why he's pursuing his own path in life?
>>
>>135620347
Excuse me m8 but Guts had made a fucking bond m8. A fUCking bond between brothers, his the only one to create a real connection with Griffth, making him care for something. And the nigga just leaves. How could u? like why would u?
>>
>>135620433
>u
Write properly.

Also, Griffith said it himself, with conviction too, that he had no friends. What does Guts owe a man who doesn't consider him his friend?
>>
>>135620347
Its just the respectful thing to do.

Guts and Griffith started off bad, but let's not pretend here: they were fast and strong friends. Guts because Griffith's right hand, his confidant. Guts knew things about Griffith literally nobody else did. And it wasn't simple loyalty: they palled around, had one another's backs, laughed and were merry. It's simple fucking courtesy to have one of the two give a little warning or something before they up and go.

Guts didn't really say he was pursuing anything. He said nothing, just that he wanted to leave. This leaves Griffith thinking maybe he did something wrong, maybe he hurt Guts, maybe Guts is mad, or hell, FUCK Guts, why'd he leave? It was a bad fucking move made out of naivety and denseness because Guts assumed Griffith was 100% serious when he spoke to the Princess about what friendship meant, even though he and Guts, if nobody else, were obviously friends.
>>
>>135620470
Griffith was lying to the princess there, but more importantly himself. This makes sense given two other moments.

First, there is Casca's recollection of Griffith selling his ass for better equipment. He did that because, according to him, it was practical, but at the same time he literally clawed at his own flesh because he was torn up over having had a kid in his recruitment die. This ties in with later how the Godhand convinces him to sacrifice the Band, which leads to...

Two, you can't sacrifice people unless you love them/they're very important to you. While Guts was probably his only true friend, the Band was his family without a doubt. Anything he said otherwise was to convince himself that it wasn't bad that he was sending out his comrades to die on battlefields. Griffith was only human, and it tore him up because the band was not normal and he was not a normal commander. He ate with his men, he played with them, spoke with them, lived with them, all that shit. They were precious, not expendable. But they were expended, so he had to pretend it was okay or he'd have a mental breakdown (which he did, twice, over this subject).

tl;dr, he may have spoke with conviction, but it was bullshit
>>
>>135620637
>tl;dr, he may have spoke with conviction, but it was bullshit
Of course it was. But that doesn't change the fact that Guts didn't owe him anything. Griffith had that self-image, whether it was bullshit or not, and it was precisely this self-image that made him want to improve himself.
Guts bears no responsibility for Griffith's inability to get his shit sorted out.
>>
>>135620710
Sure, but like I say here >>135620482
it's common courtesy.

Like, it wouldn't have hurt. Just a few words in boast, "I'ma leave and when I come back, we'll be equals", Griffith probably would've been fine with that.

Regardless nobody could've predicted how bad Griffith would take that. How Guts was so important to him that he couldn't imagine a world without him, and tossed away his dream. Like I said at the start, this was Griffith's fault too.
>>
>>135620806
>when I come back, we'll be equals
The mere thought was probably preposterous to Guts. He left in the hopes of growing, but he practically idolized Griffith.
>>
>>135620913
Yeah, I know, but he still should've at the very least said he wasn't leaving out of spite.
>>
Did you guys think i made this thread to talk about Guts's and Griffiths friendship?
>>
>>135618700
>boy

SHE'S A GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRLLLLLLLL
>>
>>135621502
It's inevitable
>>
>>135618829
Well, you're right about one part at least, being a fag.
>>
File: donovan-small[1].jpg (62KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
donovan-small[1].jpg
62KB, 200x200px
>>
File: latest.jpg (177KB, 301x426px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
177KB, 301x426px
>>135618750
I doubt it, he's too beta, and he's a manlet too
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.