The MC, in the future, has two wives. Pantyshots are in almost every episode.
Middle school girl keeps needing to pee. A girl also literally kicks the bucket in a restroom.
Bonus: give the girls' names, birthdays, and blood types.
So in this anime they dZzZzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzZzZzzz
1. High school student has a new teacher; said teacher becomes his wife.
2. Programmer has two girls moving with him in order to find out if they're related
3. Shakedown crew of a new spaceship find out that their home planet has declared war. Also, apparently a reality show is involved.
4. A love triangle which somehow involves flames and bread
5. Hacker must join an organization to investigate the murder of his best friend
6. Student council president has a crush on the MC; it will be her year someday, hopefully.
7. A white haired girl somehow ends up in the balcony of some guy. Said guy also has a tsundere love interest.
8. Guy needs to run for some school position, his rival gains a crush on him, and the childhood friend wins
9. Makati, Jakarta, and South Africa appear
10. Childhood friend dies, is revived, then turns out to be the MC's familiar's reincarnation, or something
11. An alien with her own fanclub wants his sister's fiance to have a harem
12. MC quits a sport, but a transfer student (who becomes his love interest) inspires him to take up said sport again
Bonus: give the name of the person common to all of the above shows, and also give said person's birthday and blood type.
Clue: #12 hasn't aired yet as of today.
IT'S TIME TO ABORT YOUR WHOLE FRIGGIN SPECIES
Come on, the anime and girls were already correctly guessed, someone just needs to mention their birthdays and blood types.
2. It's a sequel
3. It's by JC Staff
4. It has three seasons, an OVA, and an anime
5. based on a hentai game
7. Somehow involves religion
8. Hentai game. Person in the bonus was only involved in the original game, not in the anime adaptation.
12. As I mentioned, it hasn't aired yet
You are a hero. Congratulations.
A kid catches a fish and his auntie lets him take the most dangerous trip ever, with serial killers and other pedophiles. He meets 3 friends there and goes off to search for his dad that is a lazy ass mother fucker that no one likes. The dad later gets KO'd by one of dudes friends
Some guy visits a restaurant and falls in love with a waitress. Only when it's too late when he finds out that the waitress is actually a guy.
That's enough then. Asking for the Rh factor is too much.
The descriptions are meant to be vague though. You've made it too easy.
Let's see if you can get this one
>MC was sick due to helping his friends from some other world.
>his friends knows MC had perfect attendance before and don't want to ruin this.
>they decided to fill in his absence at school
>meanwhile a side-char girl fell in love with this "MC"
>everyone's loli senpai
>a kouhai guy who gives off yaoi tendencies but doesn't go that far
>a scholarship girl
>an upright girl
>a kuudere yet weird girl
>a previously sick girl
>a 30-ish guy
>his relative died
>by string of related consequences a certain plot line came to his life
>literally cucked for the rest of his life
if that's too hard
>he loses a lot of sleep
>he needs more salary and jobs than ever
>he gets demoted at some point
>but he still needs the money
A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
1.Gender bent Mio and Ritsu in the 60s
2.Jew teams up with 600 year old Christmas 3.Cake for good deals
4.Sci-fi version of Stardust Crusaders
5.Not-German girls are the best girls of this franchise where girl homos fight for freedoms
Wannabe Berserk with a Targaryen as a main character
6.Main character's parents weren't nice enough to buy him a computer for his pornography habits, thus he had to rely on magazines
7.Japanese version of The Prisoner
8.Harry Potter but worse
9.Japanese Star Wars
10. Pleb version of the Monogatari series
11.Mystic with big tits is the best girl
I'm very sorry this doesn't exactly follow the topic, though this was close enough I didn't want to create clutter by starting a new thread. Would very much appreciate if anyone can identify the character in the pic.
A bunch of girls want to get with one guy for reasons.
Gauche the Cellist?
Violinist of Hamelin?
I haven't seen any of these. I'm using google detective skills at this point, but I do love anime about music. Let me know if the one you're thinking of is worth watching.
The punch ghost part made it too obvious.
And we have a winner
It's kinda "meh"