[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are these body pimples a thing now? They look disgusting,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Why are these body pimples a thing now? They look disgusting, and should stop.

Nobody should be that shiny unless they're oiled up.
>>
They make me hard. They can stay.
>>
>>135540830
The reddish-pink color draws attention to those areas.

Subconciously, it is what you look at first since our photoreceptors pick up that wavelength of light (read: color) first.
>>
>>135540940
That may be true but it's obviously done because it makes it look more lewd (like she's hot, or blushing). You don't need red wavelength bullshit for a guy to look at some tits.
>>
>>135542076
B-but muh science
>>
>>135540830
>tfw lubing up a pair of F cup tits and then fucking them

Few things in this world could be better.
>>
File: Hibike!.Euphonium.jpg (3MB, 6470x4094px) Image search: [Google]
Hibike!.Euphonium.jpg
3MB, 6470x4094px
I don't mind it that much, but it's annoying when animation studios like KyoAni literally put that shit on every single one of their characters regardless of the setting. There's no need for the entire cast to have shiny fucking cheeks, it stands out way too much and it becomes a bit of an annoyance having to notice it every time there's a shot of their faces.

They especially went overboard with this shit in euphonium.
>>
>>135540830
>pimples
Are you retarded, Anon?
>>
>>135544042
Are you?
>>
If there's one thing you can be sure of it's that the Horizon characters are oiled all the time.
>>
>>135545685
>heterochromia

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>135544042
This looks okay. Not too bright. >>135545685

This looks like it's filled with puss. >>135540830
>>
>>135540830
>now
They've been around for at least 10 years.
>>
>>135545737
One of her eyes is artificial.
>>
Agreed, I hate them as well
>>
>>135545935
Prove it.
>>
>>135545744
They're both obviously flat. Pimples are swollen sacks on your skin. If it wasn't obvious what something like >>135540830 was already, I'd say they looked like bruises, if anything, but it's stupid to say that they're anything other than what they are.
>>
>>135546082
Kanokon was 2008, so at least 8 years.

Based Xebec.
>>
>>135542076
Just makes you look at the tits faster anon
>>
>>135540830
They've been a thing for over a decade now desu senpaitachi. You apparently just haven't been paying attention.
>>
>>135547445
I think big honking tits in the center of an image that contains no character's faces is enough to draw attention immediately.
>>
File: The_Melody_of_Oblivion_04_06.jpg (182KB, 640x959px) Image search: [Google]
The_Melody_of_Oblivion_04_06.jpg
182KB, 640x959px
>>135546082
First show I remember using it was MoO in 2004.
>>
>>135547834
After watching Chrno Crusade I now refer to them as Pleasure Lines.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.