[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Garou as a kid hated how heroes would always beat monsters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>Garou as a kid hated how heroes would always beat monsters just because they were the good guys and liked monsters more because they looked cooler and were always doing their best to succeed unlike heroes

>this is how OPM fans feel about the manga
>saitama wins all his fights without any effort
>people end up siding with the monsters

!!!
I'm so slow
garou was right to be honest famiglia
>>
desu senpai
>>
we all be garou
>>
So how come he didn't manage to get more power?
>>
>>135518362
He didn't break his limiter because he turned into a monster instead
>>
2deep4me
>>
>>135515031
Did you also realize Garou is pretty much a battle manga protag because of his bullshit amounts of losing battles and coming back stronger after very little time passes with little explanation?
He's a shit
>>
>>135519905
Becoming a monster wasn't the reason why he couldn't break his limiter. It had more to do with the fact that he came across the unwavering strength and conviction of Saitama plus the fact that he really wanted to be a hero all along.
>>
>>135520528
>Becoming a monster wasn't the reason why he couldn't break his limiter
It was though. As the scientist guy explained, transforming into a monster changes your limiter. He was close to breaking it as a human, but wasn't close to breaking it as a monster.
Plus he wasn't committed to being a monster, that didn't help.
>>
>>135520603
I concede that Genus did say, "This is a living being reborn as another being, not a limiter being broken." However, it does not state that the limiter would change after becoming a monster. but I suppose that either case, until ONE states otherwise, would be up to reader interpretation.
>>
>>135521404
He said every being has a different limit. I dunno but I feel that's pretty clearly what he meant.
>>
>>135515031
>murata is dying
>you'll never see his version of monster garou
oh well
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.