[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make an anime/LN plot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 11

File: LN.png (28KB, 508x240px) Image search: [Google]
LN.png
28KB, 508x240px
I will write a volume of LN for /a/ as a New Year present.
I will pick amongst doubles unless a triple or more shows up.
Go!
>>
A highschool based plot detailing the lives of a whiteboard marker as it tries to reach the pocket of the human it has a crush on

The plot twist is this whiteboard marker was the girls childhood friend who died and was reincarnated as his previous self.

Hijinks ensue and erasers/rulers/other school equipment are actually girls all wanting the white board cap
>>
Addendum: I won't do Keit-Ai. It is already being done by that guy on fictionpress and kinda-sorta by Shinkai.
>>
>>135382664
A series about wars fought by the power of lust. Certain girls are empowered by the lust guys have for the fetish they represent so Japan's military force is powered by lolicons lust for lolis and Wincestfags for wincest.
In the smallest corner of the JSDF is the Bancho Corp. A small group of guys who undying support their Bancho Idol as she fights on to defend Japan from outside threats.
>>
>>135382664
here we go

guy masturbates too much and is eventually caught by his imuoto

she curses him to be without a penis for the rest of his life as atonement for his sin

document MC's spiral into depression and eventual suicide attempt

as he is about to kill himself a loli fairy appears and says
>you can get a 2nd chance
>I will give you your penis back, but only for 7 days
>You must have consensual sex with your crush (hot/popular girl at school/uni OP you pick setting) within the 7 days or your penis will disappear again
>If you have consensual sex with your crush within the 7 days, your penis will stay just like it was before faggot imuoto cursed it away (what a bitch right) and you can live a normal life

heres the New York Times best seller you're after OP

optional twist: Faggot imuoto and loli fairy are the same person, trying to fix MC's values and show him LOVE

dubs get
>>
>>135383024
What if imouto was crush.
>>
>>135383136
>>135383024
what if penis was not kill but MC just tricked into thinking its invisible/not there
>>
Young manga artist prays to the greek muses as a joke, turns out it actually works and now she has 9 eccentric goddesses in her home.
>>
>>135383024
R E R O L L
E
R
O
L
L
>>
>>135382664

write about nothing
>>
In our word there are gods, most of them are gods of pretty cool stuff, then there is the goddess of baking.

For millenniums she was bullied out of places until she ended up in a small town in Japan. There she meet a kid who was literally the worst baker.

Later a group of local gods decide to bully her and she by accident threw one of the disasters the kid had baked, for her surprise it actually harmed the deities, and upon testing the other failed dishes she discovered that indeed the kid had the power to create weapons out of pastries.

Now, allied with this mysterious kid, the goddess seek revenge for 12 thousand years of bullying.
>>
An self insert story about a guy who has a dandere waifu. Some day because of magic or miracle she became real and appear in his house, however she isn't in love with him from start. The story is mostly about how they get closer to each other and about MC helping her overcome her timidness.
>>
>>135383344
holy shit the double dubs wins out here guys
>>
A tale of the struggles between Microsoft, Apple and the tech industry. All characters are robotic mahou shoujos
>>
>>135383024
i'd read that
reroll[spoiler/]
>>
Keit-ai finds a way.
>>
>>135383024
reroll
>>
Turns out the right religion of the world was "Zoroastrianism except with other name so no one gets offended" and the time of revenge has finally come.

The only problem, the one person who got powers to destroy the heathens of the world is MC's little sister.
>>
Write about a high school student plagued by anxiety trying to make spaghetti, failing and killing himself in the process.
>>
>>135382664
An otaku dies and is reincarnated in a wondrous fantasy world where he dies immediately after being attacked by a giant lizard.

After this short introduction we cut to the real main character, an inhabitant of this fantasy world that has become plagued by a constant barrage of reincarnated otakus from modern earth. We follow our MC, a member of the newly formed inter-dimensional affairs division as he and his squad desperately try to deal with the situation, rescuing and integrating these pathetic, fiction obsessed losers as functional members of this society, or 'dealing with' them if they cause trouble.
>>
>>135382664
Write a story about several fatguys gathering to play games and, only fatguys are actually characters of some fantasy universe who play another game but aren't and then can't do think and speak when rolls happens and not.
>>
Berserk gets a new anime. It's done with CG. People on the internet get mad about that. Follow the lives of people who have nothing left. Someone dies jerking his weiner somewhere along the way.
>>
>>135383711
>good concept got dubs
Nice.
>>
>>135383711
I don't know SHIT about Zoroastrianism. Can I make it Hinduism instead?
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl
>>
>>135384005
Come OP, how hard is to read a wikipedia page.
>>
hm

write a story about

glib facsimile
>>
MC of a typical harem series realizes that all this time he loved his best male friend.
>>
A person gets so obsessed with anonymity and being unnoticeable and always being left to his devices that the world starts to actually forget him and he now roams the lands while looking at the universe living perfectly well without him and comes to regret his decision.
>>
In Alternate Earth, Magic & Battle Academy have been erected to protect humanity. However, MC is not employed on one of those schools. Instead, he learn how to fight and do magic in unorthodox way : adapting, combining, and even crafting new magic from each academy. In fact, MC lives his life as a Hunter (which is seen as an obsolete job in this world).

Hailed from a hunting village on northern continent, MC usually partakes in hunting beasts, monster, or animals with the remaining elders in that village, as most of the residents already migrated to the main city or central continent.Until one day, a mysterious elder invites him to become the Craft Watcher, a mysterious and discreet organization whose purpose to observe and keep an eye on Magic Academies then report it back to the organization. In case of emergency or severe accident occur in those school, Craft Watchers will be dispatched into said school and neutralize the situation, without being recognized (meaning he has to go undercover, just think this as Secret Service for Magic).

Feeling bored and languid in the village, MC agree to join said organization and will be given the code name "Kothar" (Or Kotaro in Nihon, MC's real name will not be revealed for a long time). Now MC, along with the other Craft Watchers, will travel the entire world to visit Magic Academy then observe the situation in there. While at it, MC will learn Magic or Battle of the said school, which he will use for daily hindrance in his task. The other job is to seek illegal, forbidden or obscure Magic Academies that have stayed hidden somewhere in this world then ban them down (or destroy them if they resist).

The usual anime failure-and-unpopular-but-have-hidden-skill-and-will-attract-girls school boy will attend in one of those school, together with their harem hijinks and other kind of shit that you've usually seen in LN. But the point of view will be taken from our new MC.
>>
>>135382664
Everyone dies.
>>
>>135384075
>>>/tv/
>>
>>135383024
REROLL
>>
File: 9wrf8adsfjs.jpg (49KB, 618x411px) Image search: [Google]
9wrf8adsfjs.jpg
49KB, 618x411px
>>135382808
>>
The MC walks in on the heroine naked and she duels him, the loser has to obey the winner.
Then the childhood friend appears and tells the heroine to fuck off which the heroine who moments ago hated the MC refuses to do
>>
>>135384005
Just think of any middle east religion like Judaism, Christianism or Islam. It's all the same shit.
>>
How long is a typical LN volume? I might do this too if it's under 10,000 words.
>>
The mc becomes a transfer student in a stereotypical magical shounen manga schools with duels and crazy shit, but decides to transfer to another school because he can't study with the students killing each other an muh friendship power. The story continues as each new school the mc transfers to is another lazy LN cliche, but all he want is a normal school.
>>
>>135384040
Point. I'll wait until the end of the thread then and if nothing more interesting present itself will try to deliver.
>>
>>135384005
I think anon was specifically talking about this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saoshyant

But the overall idea seems to be "My loli sister is the messiah/prophet and she wants to smite the world"
>>
Haven't people tried to publish an online LN anthology multiple times? And it's failed each time because anons can't write for shit.
>>
File: 1450168854656.png (273KB, 593x604px) Image search: [Google]
1450168854656.png
273KB, 593x604px
>>
>>135384219
~40-50k, as far as Wiki told me.
>>
>>135384219
Aren't novellas like 30k-50k?
>>
>>135384323
>>135384344

Jesus, forget it then. No way am I writing 50k words in three days.
>>
File: How.jpg (424KB, 2590x1470px) Image search: [Google]
How.jpg
424KB, 2590x1470px
>>135384301
It's not like most of the actual japanese LN authors can write for shit either, so it's only a matter of pacing yourself and staying in the game, which I probably would be able to do.
>>
>>135383796
This actually sounds like something that might be exploited by Mamaru.
reroll
>>
>>135384364
Just write the first chapters then, LNs usually come out little by little in magazines anyway.
>>
>>135383024
>How MC-kun found out his Crush was a hooker
>>
Keit-ai
>>
>>135384364
Well, I might take longer too, but in my country the New Year celebrations are usually until the 12-14th Jan. (It helps that we get our Christmas on 7th Jan, too)
>>
>>135384444

>>135382808
>>
>>135384444
Holly fuck, please op.
>>
>>135384403
Do they? I thought they come out in volume format.
>>
>>135384455
China?
>>
>>135384455
Slavic country?
>>
In the year 2053, the Japanese government is no more. The country is now under the control of the yakuza - hence its new name, the Yakuza State of Nippon - who have built the country up in the years following their rise to power, both economically and socially. However, the Yakuza State's leader/boss, Yokuriki Saigo, could care less about the state of Japan. Greedy, gluttonous, and lustful, Saigo craves power, which is the only reason he's running the country to begin with. The citizens of the Yakuza State, plus many of his government underlings, hate his guts.

But one underling in particular - 22 year-old security officer Toh Kanifuji - hates him most of all, to the point of plotting to murder Saigo. However, that job is very difficult: he can't do it himself without running the risk of being caught, and no assassin will make the kill because they're either friends with Saigo or averse to the risk that comes with offing such a powerful man. With no options left, he decides to put his trust in the occult and summon a demon he can tame and use to kill Saigo when the time is right. However, due to a misstep in the summoning process, he accidentally conjures up a succubus named Furiosa. Deciding to make the best of the situation, Kanifuji decides to have Furiosa seduce and then kill Saigo, but it turns out that Furiosa is inexperienced in the ways of seduction, plus she has eyes for Kanifuji only.

Even after being burdened with having a succubus living with him, Kanifuji's resolve to kill Saigo never wavers and he keeps summoning more succubi, hoping one of them will do the job. Amongst those he summons are Sabine, a haughty ojou-type succubus who will only sleep with anyone cute or hot; Rita, a more lenient succubus with a strong love of alcohol and a party girl personality; Oryana, a shy nerdy succubus with a perverted personality she hides from everyone; and Saura, an extremely slutty succubus who will sleep with anyone, but is exclusively submissive.

1/2
>>
File: 1451285235436.jpg (54KB, 692x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451285235436.jpg
54KB, 692x960px
>>135384491
I bet he's a fucking vodkaslav
>>
>>135383796
reroll
>>
>>135384465
Oh well. I might try it if something more interesting won't show up until the thread ends, fair enough?

I might make it a bit more overtly supernatural, with more supernatural elements than only the phones, though.
>>
>>135384550
Yeah, make phones magical girls.
>>
>>135384509
>>135384491
Yep. I've never actually drunk vodka though. Only tasted it once.
>>
>>135384517
With all of these misfit succubi living in his house and fighting over who gets to screw him, Kanifuji finds himself in the middle of a series of supernatural harem hijinks. But even so, his resolve to kill Saigo never wavers.

I would include more, but that's if you intend on writing a second volume, assuming you choose this one.

Bonus: themes for if it were an anime

OP: "Worldwide Supergirl" by UNISON SQUARE GARDEN
ED: "Uchuuhikoushi e no Tegami" by BUMP OF CHICKEN

2/2
>>
>>135384550
Yes, I always thought it would be much more interesting with more scyfy and supernatural stuff than just a plain love story.
>>
>>135384590
You just need to contrive a reason why all the succubi are virgins (including the incredibly slutty one, of course)
>>
MC is a transfer student in a slavic school. He learns about slavic culture with cute slavic girls.
>>
>>135383796
Noice reroll
>>
>>135384571
Fuck off.
>>
>>135384625
While that would be fun, Furiosa and Oryana are the only ones I plan on making virgins; the others will just fail to meet Kanifuji's expectations.
>>
One day MC's dick falls off and it becomes a cute tsundere girl. Now MC has to live with his dick, hiding her from her parents and trying not to fall in love.
>>
File: 1403328708039.jpg (4KB, 156x214px) Image search: [Google]
1403328708039.jpg
4KB, 156x214px
An onii-chan tries to connect with his estranged imouto by diving headfirst into anime and mangoe, only to find that despite initial success and a newfound passion, he believes himself to have failed, and does not know if he can ever truly reconnect with her.

an underlying theme should be that he constantly visits and posts on an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>135384685
But how does it end though?
>>
>>135383024
>catch brother in his own private room masturbating

>curse him to be without his dick

Might as well have her castrate him with a knife if you're gonna have crazy bitches in your story.
>>
Make one about a typical harem magic chuuni school were all the characters are sent to an actual war.
>>
>>135384675
My Dick Underwent a Sudden Change and Grew a Pair of Titties?!

Shortened to Dick Unitti
>>
File: 1414589661735.png (325KB, 941x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1414589661735.png
325KB, 941x1021px
>>135384706
I don't know yet.
>>
In a fantasy setting a hero is out of money, he tries to live cast his monster kills and makes youtube vlogs to get add money. Too bad he has to compete with a bunch of other wanna be heroes for the best shot. The story progresses as he learns how to take better videos, editing, dealing with haters and other youtube drills.
>>
>>135384444
Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>>
A slice of life about Philip K Dick in the period of his life where he was writing VALIS, except he's a teenage girl. His editor is also a teenage girl. All the women in his life that have horrible things happen to them are also teenage girls. The voice he hears that claims to be god is a generic MC.
>>
Ok listen up:

A harem series. A boy with no magic goes to an all girl magic school because of a confusion, and he gets in Toloveru-like situations with all the girls. You have the Tsundere girl, the Main Lead Girl, the Ara Ara teacher, the loli, etc etc. The villain is the big brother of the lead girl, a masked man who always interrupts and attacks when she is about to confess to the mc.

BUT! Here is the reveal: later, you discover the mc HAS powers. Especifically, the magic of mind control, which he has been using since the beggining to get into the school and seduce the girls. The big brother of the girl its actually the real hero and wants to save his sister, while the mc is trying to live his fantasies, having girls fall for him and building his own mind-controlled harem.
>>
File: BpA2x3QCUAAYBB5.jpg (114KB, 1024x549px) Image search: [Google]
BpA2x3QCUAAYBB5.jpg
114KB, 1024x549px
>>135384301
Well it isn't always shit.
>>
>>135384856
What is that.
>>
>>135384856
what is that?
>>
>>135384959
http://pastebin.com/9ndXKm8V
good old times
>>
>>135384959
since the archives aren't really up anymore
it was a choose your own lewd story /a/ while a kind anon would ask what should happens next and then write it out
spans around ~175k words and took a couple of months until the author got tired of continuing it
>>
>>135385120
don't those stories go to /tg/ now per forum rules?
>>
>>135384301
Once Hiroshima make the /fic/ board then the LN anthology should get revitalize, there has to exist some decent writefags and drawfags.
>>
>>135385322
yes
fq got to popular so buttmad people spammed the threads and the board

the last two episodes got published there and you can still read it in their archives
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Fuck%20Quest
>>
>>135382808
>>135383572
>>135384444

AOTY indeed.

http://strawpoll.me/5952116/r
>>
>>135385559
>http://strawpoll.me/5952116/r
Is this about the Shinkai thing? I thought it'd be released in 2016?
>>
>>135385763
OP, it's a joke.
>>
>>135385559
Nonsense!

Everybody knows the Asterisk War is AOTY
>>
A series about alternate reality WWI where the discovery of Unobutanium several decades before had made technology advance at an amazing pace. This creates a (relatively) primitive society with access to high technology. So you have a Europe still controlled by monoarchies, new Imperialism being semi-Feudal and all with the first World War erupting and every nation getting to deploy their new superweapons and mechs against each other. The mechs themselves would be between Scopedog and Knightmare Frame sized with rollerblades and grappling hooks if only because they're cool. Later on in the series, backpack technology allows them to take on multiple roles and even fly.

The MC is a British soldier stationed on the front lines, transferred from one squad to another because he has the ability to not die when everyone else in his squad does because of dumb luck/skill/etc.

Later on, BETA like aliens invade forcing the formerly feuding nations of the world and America to join forces to exterminate the threat that won't stop coming. Mainly politics and intrigue focused (former enemies forced to fight together and all of that) but with a few large battles and operations featured.
>>
What can never happen?

This question is what this novel wants to answer in typical chuuni, LN fashion.

The narrative switches between MC and FeMC, who have seemingly disconnected storylines, which occasionally overlap and converge at the end.

Through MCs eyes, we see a desolated future, nuclear war eradicated most of Earth, but technology and the human race still exist. Leaders are terrified of the idea of a new war, so in the city, all kids have mandantory school, where History is the most important subject. They have cinema days where they watch archive war footage and VR history lessons to tell: WAR IS BAD. Since weapons of mass destruction are scattered everywhere, with luck anyone can find some. That's why any display of argument is punished severly. The elders are afraid a little kid's argument about boobs vs asses could bring WW 25 and kill off what remains of humanity.

Everything is as clean as possible, and everything has a strict system. For example, naming: MC is called Uro12, because a man's name is:
>First letter: Mom's name's first letter.
>Second letter: Mom's city of birth's first letter.
>Third letter: Father's name's first letter.

If someone else got the same name, they get numbers.

cont.
>>
>>135386905
FeMC lives outside of MC's city, and member of a religious sect. They think technology is the reason for Earth's destruction and won't live inside. They worship Gaia, basically Earth's dying soul, and belive that through it they can gain a mana-like substance/power, called LiF. Living in Forever, the endgoal is to mold it into your soul, fuse your soul to Gaia's, thus revitalising her, and make Earth fertile again. Bigger problem is, the males can't reproduce anymore because of radiation killing sperm. The city is sheltered from it, but they hate everyone living there, because of the general hate of technology.

The story picks up when Uro12 accidentally hurts a classmate, something punished by death, and in desperation leaves the city of Hub, into the Outside. He knows the sect living there might kill him on sight, but probable death is better than certain death. There he meets Yavah (FeMC), who agrees to help him. Turns out the reason why no one was able to reach the endgoal of LiF, is because you have to be free of animosity, which the cultists, who would kill a highschool kid from the city on sight, lacked.

After flight, fighting and negotiations, they are seen as some kind of Adam and Eve: a female with LiF who lacks animosity, and a fertile, pure male. But then, everything turns to shit, when a few years later they go back to the city to marry and have a kid, the Messiah, and protect him from radiation. Problem is, the boy, living in the land of technology, can't get to the Endgoal of LiF.

So, what is that can, sadly, never happen?

You, getting LiFE.
>>
>>135386781
reroll
>>
>>135383024
Sounds like plot from Kitazaki Taku's manga.
Reroll.
>>
>>135387092
Reroll
>>
>>135387330
Final reroll
>>
>>135387517
Reroll for this poor little soul.
>>
>>135382664
>My older sister is younger than me
>>
>>135388430
and my dog is a robot
>>
>>135388430
MC has two sisters and even the older one is younger than him.
>>
File: 1450024566420.jpg (89KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450024566420.jpg
89KB, 400x400px
>>135388611
>>
main character is a high school girl on her school's volleyball team who has to move to okinawa to live with her grandparents. she's upset that she has to miss her summer training camp with her team, but then for some contrived reason she ends up entering a tournament for a sport that's a cross between beach volleyball and water polo. also she gets sponsored by a swimsuit company and has to wear lewd swimsuits every day.
>>
An anime version of Mary Poppins.

Every episode will start with the children being bored and Mary taking them on magical trips or doing something to keep them entertained. Bert who would be a pervert will be dragged by Mary into this.

Sometimes, Mary's rival, Mani Toppins would appear and try to win over the hearts of the Banks children and Bert(by seducing him or making vague sex jokes).

Mary's uncle(the one who floats whenever he laughs and shit) is actually a pedophile. When Mary take the children to his place for tea, he laughs to express arousal and floats in the air. He would also tell jokes implying his intentions to fuck the children to Michael and Jane.

Mr Banks is the only one that knows of Mary Poppins' magical powers and tries to expose her only to fail miserably and end up looking like an idiot to his wife and the servants.

Mrs Banks is oblivious to Mary Poppins' powers and would subtilely imply intention to intercourse towards Bert.
>>
>>135390545
>Mary taking them on magical trips
And then she's arrested for giving shrooms to children.
>>
An average jock like character knocks up a girl in his grade. She doesn't have an abortion, and he pledges to drop out of school to support her.
He gets a job as a Hero to defeat the Demon King through a modeling agency. The series uses light interplay of the struggles of a new father and his battle on the streets of japan against the demon king, who is his child from the future. Needless to say, she's not happy with how things turned out and is trying to get him to quit his job and get a real one.
However, he ends up growing fond of her and begins thinking that even if she grows to resent him, he doesn't want to change the future and destroy the daughter in front of him.
>>
So why have LNs as a form never taken off over here? Sure we've got YA fantasy, and some series, but nothing like the almost-episodic nature of LNs.

Has anyone even tried?
>>
>>135391027
I think the west is fine with 'ARRY POTTER and hunger games for now
>>
>>135382664
NEET Guy gets turned into a maho shojo with a super girly personality brought on by the spell and leaves him a girl when not transformed. Show is about him fighting with the other personality to corrupt her and make her a deviant while that personality fights to make him a better person.

Alternatively, one with a washed up 20 something alcoholic maho shojo who smokes a pack a day and only plays video games and eats ramen fighting with her super powered side which compels her to be cheerful and ultra girly and innocent.
>>
Student accidentally burns down the whole school, must guard the secret that he did it.
>>
>>135391295
plot twist: he IS the school!
>>
>>135391027
America used to have a flourishing market for serialized fiction in print. Up through the early 20th century, until radios started getting really common in households in the 40s. By the 50s radio had really solidified its hold on the audience for serial fiction (kids and housewives mostly).

I guess you can see it as a difference in how Japan and America adopt new forms of media and what their business climates are like. In America, once a business starts shrinking, the people running it start looking for alternative ways to make money. Magazines started looking for other types of writing to bring in readers, like advice columns, confessionals, and informational pieces. Basically in America rather than sticking to a shrinking market for serial fiction, magazines started expanding into other forms of writing to find a new niche to inhabit. These days they only survive by moving much of their content onto the internet and living off advertisements and page views.

Meanwhile in Japan you still have lots of print magazines in circulation, and lots of people still buying them. Might be a difference in how the Japanese do business, might be a difference in the market.
>>
File: bleach.jpg (320KB, 900x885px) Image search: [Google]
bleach.jpg
320KB, 900x885px
>>135391345
>>
The thing I dont like about these threads is how many anons post shitty ideas which have little to do with animu. Fuck off with your ideas about abortion and middle aged soldiers
>>
>>135391623
>might have something to do with the market
I'm sure that the whole postcard thing with jump is part of it.
Then again this is the nation responsible for Cumcumber soda, tomato milk, bug vending machines, mystical blades that can cut through anything, it really is a mystical jewel of the orient.
>>135391811
Whats a matter anon? Too REVOLUTIONARY for you? Not enough cute girls?
>>
>>135383024
Why can't this be the copypasta that gets posted in every thread instead of Keitai?

Reroll
>>
>>135391811
>middle aged soldiers
>not animu

The only reason abortion isn't animu is because writers are paid off by the government to combat the declining birthrate. That's why there's so much impregnation fetish stuff out there.
>>
It's the beginning of a new school year, and FeMC chan decides that it is time for her to get a boyfriend, but how will she do it when she goes to a girls only school?

Rumor has it that from time to time guys will dress up as girls and pose as students in the school, so FeMC chan's goal is to and find a trap willing to become her boyfriend.

She soon realizes everyone in her school is a trap and that she is the only girl the entire high school. Hilarity ensues as she tries to find a dude manly enough to drop the dress and wig and become her prince charming.
>>
>>135392368
> She finds one
> Its an actual girl
>>
MC is an average high schooler
except he's a prodigy, skipped a few grades, looks like a little kid, has a demon sleeping in his arm and another one in his eye, a ojou fiancee, his entire class calls him a chunnibyou, and he secretly is fighting an evil organization bent on world domination who control spirits for their own gain.
However, he sees this as completely normal until one day a girl falls from the sky and asks for his help. He ignores her, but she slowly and tenancious becomes a part of his everyday life and he starts to believe that maybe his life isn't so normal after all.
By the way the eye demon and the arm demon hate each other and have bickering fits in the background which only he and the girl can see.
>>
Un garçon tombe amoureux d'une fille.

Incapable de lui avouer sa flamme, il reçoit d'un deux ex machina le numéro de portable de la fille. Ignorant l'indicatif téléphonique étrange, il l'appelle immédiatement et est enchanté de découvrir qu'elle l'aime également

Mais, le lendemain, quand il évoque la déclaration du jour précédent à la fille, elle ne fait que le fixer avec une expression perplexe. Après quelques recherches, il découvre que la fille qu'il a appelée n'est pas la même fille avec qui il est tombé amoureux. En fait, elle n'existe même pas dans cet univers. C'est le double de la fille dans un univers parallèle, qui est tombé amoureuse du double du PP dans l'UP, qui lui aussi est parfaitement inconscient du béguin de la demoiselle.

S'ensuivent moult péripéties tandis que les deux concluent un accord pour se donner chacun leur secrets les plus sombres et les plus intimes afin équiper l'autre des armes nécessaires pour conquérir le coeur de leurs doubles. Pendant que les deux poursuivent leurs amoureux respectifs, du DRAME s'ensuit quand ils commencent à tomber amoureux l'un de l'autre et commencent à remettre en cause la NATURE de l'AMOUR.
>>
In a world where magical girls exist, they hunt down monsters that are dangerous to the humans, a battle between good and evil.

However recently the fabric of reality begun to break down and a new unknown entity intrude on the world. The entity that appeared wasn't friendly to anything as it started to devour everything in sight. When both sides realized the true danger of this thing, they set their differences aside and just barely won.

Just as victory was assured, a powerful fortune teller appeared. Warning that this entity was nothing more than a scout and that in the future an army will appear to destroy them all. With the Impending doom approaching both the magical girls and monsters had signed a treaty of peace. To integrate both sides together for a better stable future, they built a school.

The MC who is too attend to this school is work together with the countless magical girls.
>>
>>135392620
Keit Ai: White Flag Edition.
>>
I actually have this written down, somewhere...
Title, in true LN fashion: I Thought I Died, but I'm Now The Mascot Character for a Magical Girl Series.
MC gets entangled into a supernatural accident where he loses his entire lower body. As he lays there dying, a cloaked figure approaches him.

When he wakes up, his body is normal and nothing seems to be out of place, except for a voice in his head. The cloaked figure introduces itself as a Magical Core. It was being pursued by demons that wished to take its energy and convert it for their own purposes. In the midst of battle, MC was injured and the Core decided he was worth saving since he had compatibility with magical energy. As the Core is repairing his body (his missing lower half recreated with magic), it is completely defenseless as all its magical energy is spent towards restoration. However, as the Core is fully integrated into his body, the MC is able to use its powers to grant others the ability to use magic through a contract.
He contracts girls in his school, slowly constructing a harem/army of magical girls to fend off enemies while engaging in the usual highschool hijinks.

Everything escalates when other magical cores begin to make their appearance, each with their own contracted.
>>
>>135393201
I love it
>>
>>135384319
sounds like Oresama teacher but with an otaku twist
>>
MC-kun reincarnates into a fantasy setting becomes your typical OPMC mastering magic becoming powerful and curb-stomping everyone. eventually things escalate to the point that the MC takes over the world with an ironfist. Gets to the point where even the gods of the world intervenes only for the MC to basically kill them all off. Eventually a bunch of warriors come to fight the MC despite the fact that even a sneeze from him would be enough to kill them. Because of this MC allows them to get one attack in. They do, and the MC finds himself trapped and isolated in a dark realm with no way out and no ability to move. He spends 10,000 years in that room almost going insane and pretty much understanding that he was sealed and that he was basically the demon king. Now due to unexpected circumstances MC-kun is free but now doesn't want to be sealed again so he will travel the world laying low from then on out.
>>
MC's an undergrad in Sussex University.

While MC is shy and quite introverted, he managed to make some friends. Amongst them,
a)A Chinese who loves gambling
b)A Turk who enjoys hitting on girls
c)A Sikh who loves dragging everyone into shit

One way or another, MC and gang will get into all sorts of situations. Each episode revolves around a situation that they find themselves in and trying to get out of them. A running gag is that somehow, the Sikh is the one who gets everyone into shit in the first place.

eg,
1)MC and gang failed to finish a group assignment on time due to going out on a party(under the pestering of Sikhfriend). MC tries to negotiate with the tutor for extra time. Tutor agrees but MC and group have to run some errands for him. This includes drug running and assassinating a target.

2)At the club, Sikhfriend accidentally gropes a woman's boobs. That woman happened to be the wife of a notorious gang leader who isn't quite pleased. He send his goons to hunt down MC and gang for the night. MC and friends must now survive the night.

3)Sikhfriend tells MC how easy it is to make cash by participating in experiments organized by the uni's PHD students. MC signs up for one but must take a drug that alters his gender. He now ends up being a girl for a day with Turkfriend hitting on him.

4)Turkfriend just got his first successful hit after countless times trying to hit on girls. To celebrate, Sikhfriend gets everyone for a night out at the pub. Sikhfriend also brings along a girl as well which enrages Turkfriend's gfriend who now enters into full on yandere mode, killing sikhfriend's female friend and hunting down the rest of them.

5)While out for a pint, a girl in a limousine drags MC into being her toy boy for the night, essentially being her fetish toy. This is the rare instance where the Sikh doesn't cause shit to happen.

...etc.
>>
>>135385328
IF he ever makes it
>>
I want a SoL anime about cute homeless girls. I don't think a plot really needs explaining for this.
>>
>>135382808
The guy on fictionpress has been dead for ages and his adaptation is shitty anyway.
>>
>>135383024
RE ROLL
>>
A boy who made others laugh and bring joy to their hearts even though he himself needed joy. he was adored and laughed upon. Nothing more than a clown which he felt was his job. One day he ends up saving a girl who made fun of him for being a clown. He meets death and makes her laugh as well. Falling in love with the boy. She vows in marriage to have him always by her side in the world of the living and be immortal . He soon finds himself back in Japan and hospitalized with a beautiful girl by his side. And she was Death itself. Get ready for a new love comedy between our main characters wait what!? The girl he saved is in love with him and the girls he bringed joy to their hearts are also in love with him? When the hell did this turn into a harem!?
>>
>>135382664
In the deepest, darkest corner of the earth there stood a man. This single soul stood firm in his beliefs that one day commercialization would destroy the very foundations of this beloved dance music. But now, after years in darkness there is light as his soul has broken free and come forth to do battle. Now, with his army of stand-strong hard DJ's that will unleash the bass onto the earth. And history will come to know this night as the coming of Overload!
>>
So who did win, "My little sister is the messiah"?
>>
Two budding writers have never encountered writer's block; whenever they get stuck on an idea, they always seem to find a way around the problem.

They think nothing about it until they enter the same contest, and are mistaken by a judge to have entered twice under different names. Contacting each other, they realize that when one of them would get writer's block, the other ends up finding the way around it, which is then sent back to the first writer.

The realization leads to each writer hating the other's guts as they try to find an idea unique to them and them alone!
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.