[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when 2007 was a great year for anime and weebs,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Good times.jpg (23KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Good times.jpg
23KB, 1280x720px
Remember when 2007 was a great year for anime and weebs, and to be on /a/?
>>
>>135379627
No I was 10 and didn't watch anime.
>>
>>135379627
no, im from reddit. what anime is that? is it on netflix?
>>
>>135379627
>>135379627
This is hell girl right,I stop watching after she send that one little girls father to hell.What hell happen after that
>>
When I first started lurking /a/ it was wall to wall Chode Gayass posting and memes.
>>
>>135379627
My cat died in 2007, I was pretty sad.
>>
>>135379991
Your cat died for a noble cause.
>>
>>135379627
Underrated show coming through!
>>
>TTGLvs Lucky Star shitposting

I don't know about that. That was some of the fiercest shit I've ever seen; it was basically where manimefags made their stand, and time soon made it clear that they lost; GL didn't impact the industry much while LS totally did.

And people say normalfag invasions are recent?
>>
>>135379627
>hell girl
>2007
>>
>>135379627
8 years later and you're still a faggot
>>
wow what the fuck was ttgl really almost 8 years ago?
>>
>tfw was here for /a/'s 10k GET and 100k GET

fuck my life senpai. what am I doing. just send me to hell already enma ai.

>in b4 I'm already there
>>
>>135379627
It was a great year to be a bear.
>>
/a/ has never been as fun as Code Geass, the closest we've ever gotten to it again was Panty and Stocking
>>
If 2007 was a great year for anime it certainly wasn't thanks to Hell Girl.
>>
>>135379627
Shit this picture brings back memories.
First anime where I bought all the seasons.
Season 2 and 3 are freaking awesome, gotta re-watch now.
>>
>>135383342
Just bought this from Singapore I think, coming on friday. I hope you're right, I've only seen season 1.
>>
>>135383099
What do you mean "if" how fucking young would you have to be to not know 2007 as a great year? Also jigoku shoujo was better than the average show anyway. (though it came out 2009 I think)
>>
>>135379627
Jigoku Shoujo's opening was top tier.
I don't remember many other specifics from it outside of the basic premise and some characters.
>>
>weebs

I want /v/ to leave
>>
>>135379627
Jigoku Shoujo certainly was a great anime. Too bad I hadn't discovered 4chan back then.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.