[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, having read through this: Does Araragi still have Hanekawa's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: kizu_cover.jpg (53KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
kizu_cover.jpg
53KB, 367x500px
So, having read through this: Does Araragi still have Hanekawa's panties at the end of Owarimonogatari or have I missed when he returned them?
>>
I don't remember him returning them, but maybe it happens in one of the novels I haven't read. (I only read the ones that hadn't been animated as of last year.)

He probably has them stashed in a drawer somewhere and tries to pretend they don't exist but has to fight the urge to pull them out and fap with them.
>>
>>135352834
He does still have them. He keeps his promise and never returns them.
>>
>it seems to be completely out of stock
Fuck me for finding about the preorder so late.
>>
>>135353775
Just go to a B&N or something.
>>
>>135352834
>wound tale

>not corpstory
>>
>>135353997
>Kizu
>Corpse
>>
>>135353775
I pre-ordered it back in July and I'm still waiting for it to go into stock.
>>
>>135352834
He also has went back to the equipment shed to get the bra she left behind.
He has a full set of her underwear
>>
>>135353997
That's just as fucking stupid as Ghostory, since Bakemono means monster and not ghost.
>>
>tfw you go to B&N and pick up their last, or maybe only copy
>>
>>135353775

I'm never getting my Kizu, am I? Why must Amazon be so cruel
>>
>>135353997
>corpse
u wot
>>
>>135353775
Me too anon, me too.
>>
Will they sell the LNs at US screenings?
>>
does anyone have the picture of araragi, hanekawa, senjy, and Kanbaru all holding each others hand?
It had Araragi holding Hanekawa and Senjy by the hips
Hanekawa and Senjy holding hands behind his back
and Senjy and kanbaru holding hands
>>
>>135355434
From the end of Bake in the parking lot?
>>
File: 1417439316610.png (987KB, 1462x817px) Image search: [Google]
1417439316610.png
987KB, 1462x817px
>>135353775
>mfw preordered in March and got it on the 22nd
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.