[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DBS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: SSGSSJSGSGUSGS.jpg (204KB, 1273x709px) Image search: [Google]
SSGSSJSGSGUSGS.jpg
204KB, 1273x709px
Well this is just a bit silly.
>>
>>135323849
>SSGSSJSGSGUSGS
The hell? Also use the catalog faggot.
>>
>>135323923

Super Saiyan God Saiyan Super Jin Saiyan God Saiyan God United States Geological Service.
>>
Is this series worth watching? I hate Goku's jap voice, it's so annoying. I'm used to the dub voice, and well, it fits him a lot better. I know people hate dubs, but I think DB and DBZ are an exception.
>>
>>135324060
>Is this series worth watching?
No.

>I hate Goku's jap voice, it's so annoying.
You're an idiot.

>I'm used to the dub voice, and well, it fits him a lot better.
A massive idiot.

Goku is a homicidal manchild who cares more about fighting than anything else in the world. He is not a hero.
>>
>>135324160
Well, I always thought the DBZ dub was an exception, I guess not and I am an idiot, thanks for making me remember, you're so kind anon.
>>
>>135324222
An exception to what? Blatant americanization that guts the original work?
>>
>>135323849
You were sayin'?
>>
>>135324271
You know, I grew up watching dubs like DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokémon, and Digimon. I guess the dubs always stuck with me, probably because it's just the nostalgia. If it wasn't for my poor eyesight, I would probably watch more subs. Americanization never really bothered me, and while this is debatable, dubs are a lot easier to watch and understand. Of course, this is just my opinion, and I respect others opinions if they are to disagree with me.
>>
>>135324566
I grew up watching it as well.

Frankly, the saban dub was the only good one. Ever since then it's just been one poor impersonation after the other.

But it still changes goku from a retard bumpkin who likes to fight into some kind of noble hero, and that's just distasteful in my opinion. It's the same with trying to make piccolo into a good guy instead of a jerk for most of the series.
>>
File: 1451228299434.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451228299434.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
Reminder that Toei saves New Year.
>>
>>135326858
Except that isn't Toei its fake anon.
Try harder.
>>
>>135327044
How can you tell? It's in line with Super's quality animation.
>>
Don't overthinking it. Remember how he internalized the red form of Super Saiyan God? It changed how his Super Saiyan looks and works now.
>>
>>135326858
SASUGA TOEI
>>
>>135326858
Jesus Christ. They're not even trying anymore.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.