[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chivarly of a failed knight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 10

File: 25292.jpg (163KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
25292.jpg
163KB, 1600x600px
Can we talk about how good this actually turned out? Way better than that other sword anime.

The ending was pretty great, you think there's chance of a season 2? What did you think of the last 2 episodes? They were pretty great and the fight with the sister and president was amazing visuals.
>>
>>135294878
Garbage harem fanserviceshit, literally worst of its kind.
>>
This show was shit.
>>
>>135294878
it was all downhill after ep 7
>>
Stella > Nene > Alice > Ayase > Touka > poop > Imouto
>>
It was quite bad
And so was the other one
Difference is this tried really hard and was annoying to watch.
>>
>english title
>love this shit

Typical anime newfag weeb.
>>
Yeah, it was good.

Fuck the other faggots.
>>
Terrible show with no redeeming value.
>>
>>135294878
Stella a shit. Worst girl.
>>
File: 1444777060385.png (2MB, 1280x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1444777060385.png
2MB, 1280x1410px
>>135294878
i miss it too OP, it was refreshing and quite funny sometimes
>>
>>135294878
Generic and boring except for 2-3 cool fights. WC was okay, but the mai mn girl was annoying as hell.

Would not watch again/10
>>
File: 76493l.jpg (79KB, 312x450px) Image search: [Google]
76493l.jpg
79KB, 312x450px
>>135294878
You almost got me interested by the title, and then I saw this.

Fucking why can Japan never make a real knight / medieval anime? The last proper one we had was last century.
>>
>>135295545
that slut cant wait to ride a sword
>>
>>135295677
It's her entire purpose in the series. Also this show was shit. Only sharkboy and 2 fights were good.
>>
File: 1450535182888.jpg (302KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1450535182888.jpg
302KB, 1920x1080px
Stella best girl of the season.
>>
Kek /a/ hates good shows universally praised and will even shit on classics. Nothing you say or whatever arguement you craft will convince any of them.

It is best to ignore them and come here to be entertained. I stopped taking these autists seriously years ago and it has helped my viewing experience on this board significantly.
>>
>>135296459
>universally praised
>shits on classics

List them so I can laugh at your bait.
>>
>>135294878
Good? It's one of the worst generic battle fantasy I've seen all year. I felt nothing for the characters because they were that empty and forgettable. The school tournament plot didn't go anywhere beyond students fight because they have to or want to prove something. The only remarkable thing the show had were the fights which had cool effects and animation, but they, while good, were too few and apart.

Lastly, so good its bad harem shows can be enjoyable through a fun, comfy fanbase that doesn't take it seriously and doesn't defend the show as if it were good, but Rakudai had a cancer-ridden fanbase thay made watching with /a/ a terrible experience.
>>
>>135296459
>good shows universally praised
>universally praised
>universally
>>
>>135294878
Eh. It was fun. /a/ does very little to criticize making their points invalid. I saw quite a few faults with the story and show but pretty much it was still a good show. 7.4/10
>>
>>135296459
>There's actually a retard that thinks that rakudai is on par with good classic anime.
I dunno, this was actually the most pants on head retarded post i've seen on /a/.
>>
>>135296857
I would have liked it if the rest of the people had a little more context to their own claims. It was an ok show to say the least. /a/ is filled with shitposting to the point where 95% are retarded without any claims to support themselves. Know what you are really saying otherwise you are a dumbass.
>>
Does shinmai vs DxD threads just as bad as rakudai vs asterisk threads? It seems like the old comfy haremfags that just enjoy and contain their shit taste while comparing best girls and talking at other harem shows without shitposting are pretty much gone. Instead we got cancerous faglords that polluted the board with their shit taste and shitposting.
>>
>>135294878
>Can we talk about how good this actually turned out? Way better than that other sword anime.
It turned out cheesy. Awful characters and no plot apparently. Taimadou and Asterisk were way better than this piece of shit.

>The ending was pretty great, you think there's chance of a season 2?
The ending was meh. A second season could fix the plot issues but I still doubt it.

>What did you think of the last 2 episodes?
The last episodes in general were garbage. It was in that moment that the author went full retard with the events, especially the MC in jail for almost a month.

>he fight with the sister and president was amazing visuals
Probably the only redeeming thing of this show. Sadly she jobbed hard against the gary stu.
>>
>>135294878
This show was unironically the best out of the three magical high school shows this season. Cheesy as shit with OP MC but way better than Asterisk in every possible way and better than Anti-Magic sheerly in terms of adaptation
>>
>>135295545
>literally everyone complaining about "no real medieval anime" has not seen or heard of senketsu no maria
this was 2 seasons ago and had one of the best portrayal or feudal Europe get with it ya git
>>
>>135297368
>rakudaishit
>better than Asterisk
Well meme'd
>>
>>135297545
Nice shitpost asteriskfag-kun
>>
other than the MC and MG, all the characters are just like introduced and then forgotten. no of the other girls/characters really get used and then whats the point of being a harem anime at that point.

plot moved like a million mph and the 1st battle in the arena was pretty dumb.
>>
>>135297560
Nice backpedal racuckdaifag
>>
>>135297319
It all started when a few rakudaifags began talking about how "unique" and "refreshing" the LN was and that the show was going to be incredible. For weeks those retards spouted nonsense and a few continued shitposting even in other threads (Asterisk mainly). Seriously, how come those faggots aren't banned?
>>
File: 8855d9798e2d15cb4ffb5bab4447ac69.jpg (297KB, 1280x1410px) Image search: [Google]
8855d9798e2d15cb4ffb5bab4447ac69.jpg
297KB, 1280x1410px
>>135297319
unfortunatedly having so similar first episodes marked them for easy shitposting
>>
It was pretty alright. Did a lot more with the concept then I initially expected, MC's are likable although Stella was a bit too obsessed with Ikki at some points. At least their relationship was going somewhere although the development until proposal was too fast for the last couple episodes.

The arrest stuff was downright retarded but the result was kinda enjoyable to watch.
Fights rank from good to GOAT, Thunder girl vs. imouto was better than most performances of this whole season.
>>
>>135297368
Adaptation wise, no fucking contest.
>>
File: oniisama.jpg (55KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
oniisama.jpg
55KB, 502x502px
>>135294878
Dropped the second the redhead tsun cunt showed up. Overdone, overused tropes are boring. Onii-sama did it first and better than this pile or the other pile of shit Asterisk.
>>
>>135297592
>all the characters are just like introduced and then forgotten
Even the female lead was forgotten. More than half of the show she was just lusting for the dick or one-hitting tournament opponents.
>>
>>135297707
This season's onii-sama showed up as a side character.
>>
>jail for month
>probably starvation diet
>still fighting offscreen against powerful opponents
>has to somehow walk to the event
>still has enough strength to pull off a beyond limiter type thing shaving off his entire being into one strike or some shit
>one hits best girl
>still can stand, confess his love, etc when he was supposed to put everything into that one strike or whatever
o k
how is this guy weak again?
>>
>>135297788
'Cause he got no magic or some shit.
>>
being an imouto base kinda guy I was really surprised when we got a no bullshit kiss but then she doesn't get much else which really sucked.
>>
>>135297788
No magic abilities just pure willpower. Also there are time-magic users and even more powerful people than toka.
>>
truly was a tale of worst one.
>>
I just liked stella, and thats it.
>>
>Can we talk about how good this actually turned out?
No, because that would involve changing history.
>>
Best Boy
>>
>>135297892
>tsundere that deres
this is how easy you guys are these days?
>>135297848
muh willpower
>>
>>135297319
I was hoping the threads would be fun like they were for the winter harems earlier this year. Instead, there was pointless shitflinging and the autistic Stellaspammer who made things even worse.
>>
>>135297957
tsundere isn't my thing really anyway
>>
I was expecting Ikki won through tactics or trickery or similar bullshit, but, willpower? Fuck that shit.

>>135297950
>He was listening to Ikki's fight
Best boy indeed.
>>
>>135297975
I don't foresee peace and fun threads returning anytime soon. Stellaspammer is determined to stay and continue onto the next season. He has plans to troll Bahamut already and no doubt will shitpost in other harem threads.
>>
>>135298084
Holy fucking shit. I just wanted to talk about Asterisk and its cute girls but every time the thread was filled with negative bullshit comments and stella this and rakudai that.
>>
Whats with the three shows having thinly veiled katana/katana technique propaganda. I mean
>antimagic
MC is the only katana user in a academy that uses guns as a weapon
>rakudai
Overglorifying katana through some bullshit that it destroyed ships in WW2
>asterisk
2 of the strongest in MC's school are katana practitioners.
>>
>>135297788
Bad writing. No, seriously. The show goes out of its fucking way to stack the odds against MC, so that he can prove to everyone how special he is once he overcomes all obstacles.
>>
>>135298193
Anti Magic has my favorite reason for muh katana. But I like how he uses other swords in general.

He gets plenty of shit for it and it makes for a bad fight with his shotgun totting rival
>>
>>135298193
>MC is the only katana user in a academy that uses guns as a weapon
MC's katana is useless though. It's his loli sword (that can transform into all kind of swords) that is strong.
>>
>>135294878
Cookie cutter. Nuff said. We have seen this a million times, its getting boring. IMO
>>
>>135298193
>MC is the only katana user
Lapis can become any sword he wants her to be. SL were lazy and only animated a katana but in the novels he uses everything from a ten foot long zweihander to a kodachi to a kukri to a claymore to a kunai to a gladius to a falchion.
>>
>>135294878
Possibly better than asterisk, but when those were both bottom of the barrel garbage in an already bottom of the barrel garbage genre, that's not saying much. compared to most things this season, it ranks low.
>>
>>135298193
Swords are romantic and only in fiction would they be trumping magic and technology.
>>
>>135298489
>SL were lazy and only animated a katana
Hey, they animated a fishing rod.
>>
>>135298489
Orochi did some serious shit to him to learn all that
>>
File: img000044.png (674KB, 1280x1832px) Image search: [Google]
img000044.png
674KB, 1280x1832px
>>135295545
at least we still have wolfsmund
>>
>>135294878

I enjoyed the fights and some of the plot. Sister vs president was the best fight I've seen all year. Now for Nene sensei vs haram and protag. She will probably win too.
>>
>>135298193
>>asterisk
>2 of the strongest in MC's school are katana practitioners.
Didn't he just use bokken? Kirin was the one with a katana.
>>
>>135298262
>>135298489
Not that guy, but you know Takeru is trained under a samurai wander guy. His katana techniques are the peak for katana stronk. A relic eater is only needed to even the field.
>>
File: 2015 fall battle harems.jpg (162KB, 1100x500px) Image search: [Google]
2015 fall battle harems.jpg
162KB, 1100x500px
Antimagic>Rakudai>>>>Shit>>>Asterisk
>>
>>135299329
Antimagic > Asterisk >>>> Rakudai
>>
>>135299329
Fuck off Digibro. Your shit thread got deleted for a reason.
>>
>>135294923
Not a harem to be precise.
>>
>>135299633
>Not a harem
Not this shit again.
>>
>>135297319
>shinmai vs DxD threads
It was never a thing.
>>
>>135299656
But it's true. There is not enough girl after his dick.
>>
Why do I have this feeling that I want a Rakudai x Bahamut crossover
>>
>>135299751
*girls
>>
>>135295284
Wrong, it had one redeeming value, that is the OP.

Seriously, my recommendation with this series is to watch the OP and then use your imagination to make up an imaginary anime to go along with it, I guarantee that your imaginary anime will come out better than this shit.
>>
>>135299329
But your image says Winner: None.
>>
>>135299281
They're just demon killing sword techniques that can be used with any sword.

Hell, he killed King Arthur using Yamata no Orochi technique with a zweihander.
>>
>>135300386
>Stellafag's retardation and fuck up gets pointed out
How will he recover from this?
>>
>>135300386
That's because it's not his image, it's mine, I made it to point out the fact that at the end of the day they're all just magical highschool battleharems, and some anons in the threads should have spent less time trying to stir up stupid fanbase wars and more just keeping quiet and enjoying all the shows.

It was in response to someone who was lamenting that Antimagic was a shadow of its potential and comparing the three shows to the Cold War superpowers.

But I've seen it reposted a lot where the poster seems to be missing the point and is instead actually comparing them instead of realizing that nobody wins a nuclear war and it should have just stayed Cold.
>>
File: consider the following.png (276KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.png
276KB, 1280x720px
>>135295210
Sometimes the English title sounds better, this is one such case desu
>>
>>135300948
中二アズファック。
>>
>>135298084
B-But
Krulcifer > Stella
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.