[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Japanese people really take off their shoes before they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

Do Japanese people really take off their shoes before they commit suicide?
>>
The afterlife is God's home. Only an American would enter that without taking off his shoes first.
>>
>>135293810
You know they take off their shoes in the home right?
That's what happens there. They are finally "returning" to the home. It's literally a Tadaima moment.
>>
Don't need shoes where they're going.
>>
You only need shoes in the real world.
>>
>>135293810
It's true. Respectful even in despair.
>>
>>135293810
It's a comfort thing.
>>
>>135293810
Hello there friend! It looks like you were asking a question that could actually be answered by any decent search engine. The steps to follow to do this are really quite easy.
1. Go to any popular search engine (we over here at the 4chan recommend Google, bing, or reddit).
2. Type in your question or query.
3. Then press the enter key, or right click on the search button.
I hope you have a great time asking stupid fucking questions on the Internet and getting obvious answers from now on, newfriend!
>>
>>135294124
Thank you!
>>
Ok, this i have to answer.

It is a fairly common thing for people that are about to commit suicide to take off their shoes, sometimes even neatly placed side by side.
>>
What happens if they die in an accident with their shoes still on?
>>
>>135294176
It's great to see people so eager to answer questions about such important subjects. Especially noteworthy when there is only one, poorly punctuated sentence and you didn't capitalize the word "I.' Great work, anon, now be a dear and fuck off back to Reddit.
>>
>>135293810
I've always hated killing myself with shoes on
Would not recommend
>>
>>135294200
That's the spiritual equivalent of accidentally falling into a girl's breasts.
>>
File: mint_suicide.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mint_suicide.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>135293810
Women, maybe.
If you're a man, you die with your boots on.
>>
>>135294200
Japanese trucks are pretty ferocious. Your shoes will surely flly off if you get hit.
>>
File: die.png (53KB, 305x241px) Image search: [Google]
die.png
53KB, 305x241px
There's probably someone that goes to popular suicide spots to score free kicks. Don't leave behind your Air Jordans.
>>
>>135294370
That only works if the man was wearing military boots. If you're wearing civilian boots then you must take them off.
>>
>>135294124
Right click the search button?
>>
File: 1431391527803.jpg (266KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1431391527803.jpg
266KB, 1500x1000px
>>135293849
>thinking you go to heaven after you murder yourself
>>
>>135293810
Yes, remember to take yours off too.
As you whisper under your breath
>just like one of my Indian animes
>>
>>135294590
Hell is both a place and a Goddess.
>>
>>135294636
Fedoras are both hats and people.
>>
shoes soften the impact when you fall so you might end up surviving.
>>
>>135293849
I'm an American and every house I've been in has had people take their shoes off
>>
>>135294822
that's why you also set yourself on fire right before you jump
>>
>>135295723
Then why jump?
>>
>>135295898
don't you want to be a human fireball? if you're going to kill yourself you might as well have some showmanship.
>>
Who here wears shoes in their house. I want to laugh at the retard who thinks this is socially acceptable.
>>
>>135294728
But that's not atheist, it's based Gemanic Pagan. What would you call such people based on their headgear? Horned helmets?
>>
>>135296041
>Horned helmets
That's another urban myth that needs to die already.
>>
>>135293810
It's because, unlike Americans who try to kill themselves for attention or other selfish and narcissistic reasons, the Japanese kill themselves because they feel they have become a burden on collective society, which unlike Americans they put above themselves. Of course if they are killing themselves out of courtesy and greater social duty they will not fail that duty by shirking norms of etiquette, such as removing one's shoes, when they do it.
>>
File: kek.jpg (96KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
96KB, 596x628px
>>135294728
>>
>>135296068
I'm quite aware they didn't wear them in actuality, it was a joke.
>>
>>135294472
Underrated post
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.